• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • His Lordship's Delights

His Lordship's Delights

Chapter One: Richard's Introduction

In the year 1876, Lord Richard Blanchester had taken over the Lordship on his father's rather premature death, at the age of 46. His mother Lady Clarabelle Blanchester had died just after his sister's birth, some 18 years ago. When his mother died Richard was only five, and had missed her terribly.

He and his sister were raised by several nannies over the years. Their father always appeared to be away on some business matters, or other such things.

However, over the years Richard and his sister Victoria had been raised well, no public school for them. Specialist teachers brought to teach them professionally at home.

Richard was surprised to discovered his inheritance was to be one of the largest estates in Great Britain. Pasture land in Scotland and some very good farming in Ireland, and land abroad India particularly, combined with the several thousand acres in the West Country.

Wealth of this magnitude brought its problems. Richard was at 24 a very eligible bachelor. Over six foot, dark, ruggedly good-looking, deep blue eyes. His fencing, horse riding, and shooting prowess stood him in good stead.

Victoria of course had also been handsomely looked after in fathers will. She was a very wealthy, and most desirable young Lady. Long blonde hair, very trim figure, with a very ample bosom. Victoria had always been conscious of her breasts. They had started to develop at thirteen, much to her embarrassment. Their nanny at the time had talked to Victoria about the problems, and the advantages of having large breasts. At 19 Victoria could appreciate all the advantages. So did her suitors. Richard had heard Victoria's physical charms mentioned several times in certain circles. He knew his sister well, they were the best of friends, and he was sure she was still a virgin. He noticed her appetite for horse riding had taken on a new dimension over the past few months. She would think nothing of an impromptu bareback ride whenever the fancy took her. It appeared a somewhat regular occurrence, but girls would be girls he thought.

Richard wondered if Victoria's education had included any sexual introductions similar to his own? Richard remembered his father saying one day that as he was now of the age, and he must be introduced in the ways of the world. He wondered at the time exactly what that meant? He did not have to long to discover his father's meaning.

A few nights later, just after he had retired to bed when there was a gentle knock on his door.

"Come," He answered moving under the bedclothes to hide his embarrassingly stiff cock.

He was most surprised to see Sarah Tomlinson, the housemaid enter his room. Sarah was just twenty, a fine buxom wench, with nice trim thighs and shapely rump to match. Indeed Richard had often admired her, when she bent to place logs on the fire, or just doing her work around the house. On many occasions he had felt a stirring in his breeches. The sight of her bending showing ample cleavage, or the roundness of her derriere, was enough to stir any red-blooded man.

He glanced at Sarah, and noticed she was looking most attractive. Her blouse was slightly lower than usual, and if he was not mistaken, also tighter. Sarah's ample bosoms displayed invitingly.

Richard had retired relatively early that night. No guests for dinner for once, a relief, from the hectic dinner schedule his father kept.

Sarah enter his room, she cleared her throat nervously, "Begging your pardon Master Richard, Mr Russell asked me to come up."

Tom Russell was a similar age to his lordship. He had been His Lordships right hand man, and confident for so long as Richard could remember. Tom had also been a very good friend to both Richard and Victoria. Many happy hours shooting, fishing,and riding. Tom always accompanied his lordship on every trip; the Blanchester family had great faith in him.

"Oh right," Richard answered "and em, what prey are your instructions now you are here?"

"Well sir," Sarah hesitated.

"Spit it out girl." Richard insisted.

"Well sir, now you are of the age."

"The age? The age for what woman?" Richard demanded.

"Age for, err, for....." Sarah blushed again.

"For god sake woman get on with it."

"Perhaps it's better if I just show you."

"Show me what?" Richard was becoming impatient with her tiresome dilly-dallying.

Sarah moved towards the bed and pulled the lace that held the front of her dress together. Her bosoms fell into view, as she got to the edge of the bed. Richard was lost for words. Sarah leaned forward and kissed him. Gently at first, then with a slightly firmer approach, her tongue darting between his lips. Richard did not know what to do. His cock certainly had an idea, and accordingly an embarrassingly large tent had appeared in the bedclothes.

Richard did not have chance to hide his stiffness because Sarah, still kissing him took his hand and placed it on her right breast. Richard raised his other hand instinctively to her left breast. He caressed her bosom. Nature had taken over his hand movements, as it had his rampant dick. He marvelled at how Sarah's nipples hardened at his touch.

"Ouch, gentle, gentle." Sarah instructed

"Sorry, sorry"

"Mmmmm that's it Mmmmmm."

She stopped kissing him and aptly moved her right breast towards Richards's mouth. His head was swimming now. What was happening? He kissed her nipples, and was amazed how hard they could become. He paid equal attention to both her breasts.

Sarah moaned again, after a few moments removed her breasts away from his mouth and grasp.

Standing tall, she popped her breasts back into her blouse. Glancing down she was momentarily transfixed by the raised bedclothes.

Sarah smiled knowingly "That's enough for one night young sir" she said, kissed him passionately. She was gone from his room almost as quickly as she had arrived.

Richard's right hand stroked his rampant prick, only four strokes were needed for him to shoot his sperm. His mind traced back to her parting words. That is enough for one night.

The next recollection Richard had was Sarah opening his bedroom curtains.

"Good morning Master Richard." She was very cheerful "Did you sleep well?" she asked

"Very well" Richard replied. He noticed Sarah was looking at him, or rather the bedclothes. He did not attempt to conceal anything, and the normal morning large tent was evident. He wanted to rub himself. Moreover, he wanted to see and play with Sarah's breasts again. Kiss and fondle them.

"I believe breakfast is served Sir." Sarah said, "I also understand your father requires you to join him immediately." With that announcement, she left the room.

"Will of the bloody wisp" Richard muttered to himself as he dressed. His hard on still giving him trouble. A short while later he joined his father for breakfast.

Continued in Chapter Two: Richards further lessons

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • His Lordship's Delights

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds