• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Maid Wife Ch. 04

Maid Wife Ch. 04

The doorbell rang. Melody wiped her hands on a towel and padded on bare feet from the kitchen. With her mind still in turmoil over what had happened at the weekend she answered the door. The next-door neighbour, Howard, was standing there. In a flash her mind cleared to the present.

This lecherous neighbour had watched her make love to Jim from his house next door. Jim hadn't thought to close the curtains and being hypnotised she hadn't been able to. She had simply carried out his instructions although if she was honest she had been too excited to think straight anyway.

The memory of discovering Howard watching her, unable to do anything about it, brought back the feelings of guilt and shame. He had watched her undress and mount her young lover until an orgasm overwhelmed her. Any chance that he hadn't really seen the lewd show was destroyed now he had taken the trouble to make this rare visit.

It was no coincidence that Jim had just left for the office, so now what did he want? Although Melody was still hypnotised Jim had left instructions that she was to act normal if anyone called. This was some small relief. The hypnotic state had grown gradually stronger over the past two years and being under its influence for a whole weekend had tightened its powerful control.

"Hello Melody. How are you?" He asked. She made the mistake of standing back form the door, which allowed him to walk in. "Have you heard from Angus. Is he enjoying his trip?"

"He will phone today sometime." She replied, while attempting to figure out how to get rid of him.

"I wondered if there was something I could do to help while he was away." He said.

"I don't think so." She said. Her voice sounded calm not revealing how flustered she was. She followed him down the hall into the kitchen.

"You don't look too good. I expect your missing him. Sit down and I'll make a cup of coffee. We can have a chat, catch up on what's being going on." He told her.

She perched on a stool in the kitchen. It dawned on her that she had obeyed his instruction to sit down so she really did need to get rid of him somehow. In fear she wondered what he had in mind. He might inadvertently order her around and discover how vulnerable she was.

"I noticed you had a visitor. Is he staying with you for long?"

"Yes he's looking after me until Angus gets back." Embarrassed at what the words really meant she looked down at her lap then quickly looked up at Howard. He was licking his lips staring at the sight of stocking tops and suspenders where the little dress had ridden up.

"Does Angus know how well you too are getting on?" He asked.

That was unmistakably a reference to what he had spied from his window. Without a thought she replied. "No." She had no choice but to answer. The instruction to act normal was simply that, an act. It didn't seem to have much depth so she was definitely in trouble.

Howard was around fifty-five but not passed it. What would he do with this sordid piece of information? Little did he know blackmail wasn't necessary for he could simply order her to obey. What little perversions this older man might have she shuddered to think about.

Placing the coffee cup beside her on the breakfast counter left him standing too close for comfort.

"There's no need to tell him. I'm sure we can come to some arrangement to avoid any unpleasantness." He said. His hand rested lightly upon her knee. When she neglected to resist the hand slid up to a suspender belt caressing her thigh. "I thought you might see it my way. Do as I say and no one need know of your secret fling." He sighed.

Melody shuddered in anguish at his words for he had just ordered her to do as he said. He was standing close before her parting her thighs and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She felt his sweaty palms rub her unprotected thighs with fingertips nudging the skimpy panties.

He leaned forward to lick her cleavage giving her a close up of his bald patch. She tried to switch off, to think of something else, to let him just get on with it. With a gasp of relief she felt him move away from her. Opening her eyes it was a relief to see he wasn't unzipping his trousers. Perhaps he was passed it after all.

"Was that a little gasp of pleasure my dear?"

He didn't give her a chance to answer. She wondered if it would have made any difference if she had told him the truth. That she was disgusted at his touch. That she was relieved to think he had finished with her.

"Stand up. Bend over the table." He told her.

In despair she obeyed.

"Pull up your dress. Such a beautiful bottom so well framed by those stockings and suspenders. A peach my dear. You are right not hide it in a pair of knickers. A thong is just perfect. Squeeze your thighs together." He sighed in satisfaction.

Melody wondered if looking would be enough. His breathing indicated a heart attack and she hoped for it. Her humiliation was complete on feeling her lips protrude between her thighs knowing the view he had of them. The tiny panties merely cupped her pussy lips in white cotton.

"Such a delightful image Mrs Angus McArthur."

She squirmed at being reminded of her position.

"That is an enticing wiggle you have there. I could watch it all day but there just isn't the time. Pull down the thong. You can wiggle that delightful bottom for me again. Keep it going, dear."

She thought he was simply watching the squirming of her lips as they rolled between her thighs but she was mistaken. She felt something cold against her bottom. Fear of the unknown halted the shameful movements. He was rubbing it between the cheeks of her bottom then down over her pussy warming it. Pushing it into her pussy shaped it as it softened from her body heat.

The slab of hard cooking fat straight from the fridge had startled her but now it was shaped into a cylinder. He eased into her bottom. The slippery substance was resisted but nevertheless intruded into her. "Don't resist it. It will help make it easier for you. I don't intend to share your pussy with that young man." He told her.

For a moment she thought he wasn't going to take her but then it struck like a slap what he meant. He wasn't going to take her pussy he was going to rape her bottom. As ordered she relaxed letting him grease her arse.

She felt a hardness poke between her cheeks then slide down the cleft into position. Soundlessly she cried out. 'No! Not that. Please don't. Take my pussy, not that. Please fuck my pussy. Please fuck my pussy.' There was no self-conscious shame in begging him to fuck her. She meant it and would have pleaded with him out loud if she could.

She gasped as he slid into her. Slowly his hardness drove deep into her body. There was no escape from the feeling of it burrowing in ever deeper. Pulling on her tight sheath it felt huge on its outward movement. The pace began to increase. The solid mass was powering into her yet she unwillingly gripped it tight. Eventually she felt him shudder with quick little movements. In distress she felt it spurt a sperm enema deep into her greased hole.

This was no wild pleasure as experienced with Jim. This was a thing to be endured. The pain subsided as he shrunk back from her.

"Your quit a slut Mrs McArthur." He breathed heavily.

Irrationally she hoped he wouldn't have the heart attack now, leaving her to be found so indecently. What a picture it would make with him dead on the kitchen floor. She with her panties around her ankles, spread over the kitchen table, arse up and greased.

"You're my slut now. Perhaps not all mine but most certainly my little slut. Clean yourself up while I finish this coffee. Best take that dress off first." He told her.

With him examining her every movement she soaped herself at the sink bent over with a soapy cloth between her legs. It took some time but he was careful not to miss anything of the show.

After he left she collapsed on the floor her nerves shattered. Was this to be her lot in life? Jim would be taking her pussy and the neighbour would be abusing her bottom. Realising how vulnerable she had become led to more terrifying thoughts. Anyone calling at the house might decide to make a play for the lonely housewife dressed like a slut.

Melody groaned on remembering the dirty old man had told her she was a slut. Until the order was countermanded she would be a slut, flirting with any man who came along. She would have to tell Jim the danger she was in and reveal she remembered everything he had done to her. She could only do that when he released her. She dare not contemplate what might happen if he kept her hypnotised until Angus returned.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Maid Wife Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 248 milliseconds