• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lucy's First Submission Ch. 11

Lucy's First Submission Ch. 11

Lucy and I have now been married for just over a year. We had a wonderful 'vanilla' ceremony with our friends and family, and another ceremony with our Lifestyle friends. Lucy had been teased with virtually anything that vibrated for the week before. Id barely let her clit and pussy go untouched, using vibrators, clips, and My favourite remote control egg. When we arrived at our Lifestyle wedding, I made Lucy take off all of her clothes, and only allowed her to wear the chastity belt. We stood in front of everyone, and Lucy was made to kneel at My feet. Apart from that, the wedding was fairly similar to any other wedding, the vows were mostly the same except Lucy promised to Love and Obey, but I promised to Love and Torment. Instead of rings, Lucy handed Me the keys to her chastity belt, and the remote for the egg, as a symbol of giving Me control over her body and soul. I responded by attaching a collar and leash around her neck, as a symbol of claiming her as My property. We kissed and left for our honeymoon, which was in Barbados, courteousy of Lucy's parents.

Now we have been married for a year, and it still feels like perpetual bliss. We live in a Manor in a quiet countryside, close enough to our neighbours to count as part of the village, but far away enough that the screams are not heard. We had set up a business where I train people who want to become Masters, Mistresses or slaves, and help them find their partners. I have six female slaves of My own now, all of whom have well paid jobs, and they pay for equipment, the mortgage and so on. In return, I use them in My demonstrations, and generally tease and torture them as I feel like it.

One girl I had tied up for six months. She was used as an example to the other slaves that it doesn't matter what they want, its their Owners who matter. I constantly torture her. One session lasted the full week, and those screams were the best. I had clamped her clit tight, right around the base, so it stuck out all swollen and tender, then forced her to describe how it felt to the class. The more I tickled it with a feather, the harder her moans and breathing got. It was obvious she loved it, and I could see all the slaves in the class getting horny, especially the girls. For an hour, I constantly tickled the clit, then started licking it. That started her begging for Me to let her come, so I kept that up for almost six hours, in-between telling the slaves to imagine how she feels, having no control over her own orgasm, having no choice whatsoever but to take whatever I give her. This technique helps to get rid of the ones who decide they just want to play at it, thus only keeping the ones who truly wish to serve.

After teasing her, I began to beat that gorgeously swollen clit with a paddle, and made her count the hits. Every so often, she had to tell Me how many time I had hit her clit, and thank Me for them. After 140, she lost track, so I had to begin again. Her tears of frustration, begging's to stop were delicious. I knew she had her safe word, so I kept going. It was when I began hanging weights from the clamp, and whipping the clit hard at the same time that the screams really began though. I sat down and told one the girl slaves to lick the clit and pussy but not to let her come, and got Lucy to give Me a blow job. The girl slaves all looked jealous of Lucy, as did some of the boys. I knew then that they were hooked. I explained that it is the Master or Mistresses right to have the ability to be with someone else, that they own you, not you own them. Jealousy is such a useful tool, as it often makes the slave more eager to please and serve, in the hopes that they become the only one, knowing they never will be. I came hard into Lucy's mouth. She held it all, and gave it to the tortured girl as a reward for her service. She gulped it down and thanked Lucy, begging to be allowed an orgasm. Lucy and I laughed, saying that W/we owned her, and an orgasm was at least a month away.

Her tears, screams, pleadings were magical. Lucy caught My eye, and we fell into a deep, loving, tender embrace, knowing that we would always love O/our work, and each other.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lucy's First Submission Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds