• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 24

My Own Heaven Ch. 24

123

This story is based on people, places and events, mostly from my life. Most of the things in this story, or something very similar, have happened -- or been done -- to me. It's not necessary, but I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, and criticism; it helps me to improve my writing, and encourages me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

Even before the music started, one of the guys who had gone to the juke box was standing next to me inviting me to dance. I took his hand, I think his name was Paul, and a slow song started as we walked out onto the dance floor. He was just a little taller than me, and like all of the guys, being sort of atheletes, was in good shape. I guess sailing was more work than just sitting on a boat and letting the wind blow through your hair.

I went to put my arm around his back, but he directed both my arms around his neck pulling my soft breasts against his chest. We started dancing and his fingertips wandered up and down my bare back as the vibrator in my bare, little pussy came to life.

Paul was a good dancer. He led me effortlessly around the floor as his fingertips wandered closer to the top of my ass. I wondered if he could feel the vibrator in my little hole - I knew I could.

Tina was on the dance floor with another one of the guys. I never did get all of their names straight. She had her arms around his neck, too, and, looking at her, I realized why they had us dance with them that way. With our hands around the back of their necks, we were open and available to them; there was nothing to impede their exploration of our nearly naked bodies.

The guy Tina was dancing with had his hands on her hips -- under her skirt. This raised her skirt just enough to show the bottoms of her naked ass cheeks. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but Tina was blushing.

Paul's hands finally reached the top of the lower part of my dress just at the tops of my ass cheeks. He looked at my face, as if to ask permission to go further, and I just smiled at him and moved my body a little tighter against him. He slid his hand under the thin material of my dress and ran his hand over my naked ass cheeks one at a time.

He started to probe the crack between my ass cheeks when the song came to an end. I stepped back and thanked him for the dance as the vibrations in my belly stopped. We walked back to the table and I was approached by another guy before I could even sit down. We headed back to the dance floor and I could see Tina headed back with another guy, too.

As soon as I stepped onto the dance floor, the vibrator started up again. This guy, Joe, held me slightly to one side, again with my arms around his neck. He had one hand on the small of my back, half on my bare skin and half on the thin material covering my ass cheeks. As we danced, his right leg would move between my legs and the rough denim of his jeans would rub against the top of my shaved, unprotected pussy brushing my swollen clit.

I was trying to keep myself under control when his big hand slid down to cover my little ass over my thin dress and his other hand came up and toyed with my breasts. I was losing it quickly and I couldn't believe I was getting so excited.

The vibrator was driving me crazy, Joe's hand was squeezing my almost naked ass, and now he was concentrating on teasing my sensitive nipples. I could feel myself getting really excited and slowly building toward an orgasm when the music stopped, the vibrator turned off, and he stepped back.

As I thanked him for the dance, I glanced down and noticed a small wet spot on the right thigh of his blue jeans. I knew my naked wet pussy had made the spot and I blushed as he took my hand and led me toward our table.

Keith had the chair pulled out for me and I sat down. There was a fresh drink on the table and I picked it up with a trembling hand and took a big mouthful. I wasn't sure if I was glad or sorry that the song ended before I came. Another song started, a fairly fast one, but no one had asked me or Tina to dance.

"Are you having fun, Kitten?" Keith asked me leaning in to my ear so I would be the only one to hear his question.

"This is so humiliating." I answered, "Their hands are everywhere, and everyone is watching."

"But you haven't answered my question." Keith said sliding his hand up my stocking covered thigh and between my legs. The other guys on our side of the table, especially the guy sitting next to me, could see what Keith was doing since the slit on my dress had parted exposing my legs up to the very tops of my thighs. His fingers slid between my parted thighs and rubbed against my wet pussy lips. I gasped and blushed and held onto his arm, not to stop him but to steady myself as the waves of excitement rushed through my body.

He brought his fingers up and I could see they were wet from my pussy, "It seems you're having a very good time." he said, his grey eyes looking right into me.

"But, sir, if I keep dancing, and they're allowed to touch me, and you keep turning on the vibrator," I pleaded, "I know I'm going to lose control; I'm going to cum right in front of everyone."

"That's the whole idea." he smiled, "I want to make you cum in front of all these guys. If you don't want that to happen, you only have to say one word."

He was right, but it was so infuriating. I was humiliated, and when -- not if -- they made me cum, I would be even more humiliated. But I didn't want it to stop; I didn't want to use my safe word. I wanted the humiliation; I wanted to be made to do the most humiliating things in front of these strangers. I wanted Keith to keep pushing me, as far as he wanted to. Both for my gratification, and to show him I was his to do with as he pleased.

I finished my drink while we all talked about the guys sailing experiences and the trophy they had won. The song on the juke box ended, and the guy standing next to me got up and asked me to dance. I hesitated and looked at Keith who picked up the remote. I quickly got up and took the guys hand, his name was Mike, and he led me out onto the dance floor.

As we got to the dance floor, the vibrator came alive in my tortured little hole and another slow song started. In fact, all the songs the guys picked for us to dance to were slow songs. I guess they wanted to do more than look at our nearly naked bodies and slow songs provided a hands on opportunity.

I put my arms around Mike's neck, but he didn't pull me close like the other guys did. He put his hands on my hips and left just a little bit of room between us. I quickly found out why. As soon as we got moving on the dance floor, his hands got moving on my body.

He kept one hand on my hip and his other hand slid up over my naked side and inside the top of my dress. He softly ran his fingertips over my breast and worked his way toward my hard little nipple. When he reached my nipple, he just lightly rubbed his fingertips over it. I moaned in spite of myself as little electric shocks ran from my nipples down to my distended, little clit.

"You like that, do you?" he said with a smile.

I blushed. "Oh, yes," I said trying not to show how excited I was.

He slid his hand from my hip around behind me to cover my ass. He pulled me a little closer as he slid his other hand across my chest inside the top of my dress to tease my other breast and nipple. Now, as we danced, I could feel his hard cock against my lower belly adding to my excitement.

After teasing my breasts until I thought my nipples would explode, he relaxed his grip on my ass, put a little space between us and took his hand out of the top of my dress. I thought I would get a chance to get myself under control, but he slid his hand down the front of my body until his fingertips found the slit in the front of my dress. He slipped his fingers inside the slit holding me close with his other hand on my ass and he was soon exploring my bare thighs above the tops of my stockings.

He teased the insides of my thighs from my stocking tops to just below my pussy. Every time he ran his hand up one of my thighs my breath caught in my throat. I wondered if he could feel the vibrator running merrily inside my poor little pussy. I knew if he touched my clit, I would cum and there was nothing I could do to stop it. He enjoyed teasing me and looked right into my eyes as he was playing with me. I looked at him pleadingly, but I wasn't sure if I was pleading with him to stop or give me the orgasm I so desperately wanted.

The song came to an end and the vibrator inside me stopped. Mike took his hand from between my thighs and led me back to the table with his other hand on my jiggling little ass. Keith was smiling at me; he knew me so well. He knew how excited I was and that I was humiliated by him making me let these strange men touch my body. He also knew I was so close to cumming when the song ended, and I was left excited and frustrated.

You remember that little masochist -- that bad little girl -- that hides inside of me? She sneaks out when I'm very turned on and really into a predicament Keith has put me in. She usually stays just long enough to earn me more punishment and then goes back into hiding. Well, she snuck out. "This is so exciting," I (she) whispered to Keith rubbing my hip against his shoulder. "I just hope my dress doesn't get wrinkled or torn with all these handsome guys feeling me up."

Keith looked up at me. He was still smiling, but the smile told me that the bad little girl in me had gotten me in trouble again. As usual, now that the damage was done, the bad little girl went back into hiding leaving me to deal with whatever additional humiliation and torment Keith could come up with.

Another guy, Danny, I think, came up to me and asked to dance. I had no choice since I was told not to refuse, and after what the bad little girl in me said to Keith, I knew he was going to make it even more humiliating for me. As we got to the dance floor, the vibrator came alive inside me and, as I put my arms around Danny's neck, the vibrator's speed kicked up a notch. I quickly looked over at Keith and he waved to me with the remote control in his hand.

Danny wasted no time in exploring my almost nude body. With one hand at my waist, he caressed my lower belly through my dress with his other hand. The vibrator, now humming maddeningly inside my wet pussy, was quickly sending little tremors from my pussy down my stockinged legs to my pointed toes inside my high heels. Surely, he had to feel what Keith was doing to me, but, if he did, he didn't mention it and continued to explore my defenseless body.

He found the top of the slit in the front of my dress and his long fingers quickly found my bare mound. I bit my lower lip to keep from moaning as Danny's strong fingers found my shaved pussy. He quickly found my moist pussy lips and began to softly run his fingers between my bare legs.

I tightened my grip around his neck as my legs got weak from the stimulation of his probing fingers. His fingers separated my outer lips and I knew I couldn't stand it much longer without cuming in front of everyone when Danny stopped moving his fingers and said, "Is your pussy trembling? I can feel it when I touch you."

I turned three shades of red discussing my pussy with a perfect stranger, but I didn't want to give Keith any reason to add to my torment for not answering Danny's question. "Yes, my pussy is trembling, but that's not what you feel." I paused, hoping that short explanation would satisfy him, but the look on his face told me that he needed more.

The only thing that could make this more humiliating would be to have to tell everyone what the buzzing was in my poor pussy, so I forged ahead. "You see... Keith has put a... uhm a vibrator up in side me, and... uhm when I'm dancing with someone, he turns it on." God, this was embarrassing, but the look on Danny's face told me he was fascinated by the torment being inflicted on me.

"So you mean he can control the vibrator that's inside you? He can turn it on and off? Can he control how fast it vibrates?"

Just like a man. Here he was with his hand on my bare, shaved pussy, feeling the vibrations from the long silver bullet Keith put inside me, my almost naked body at his disposal, and he was interested in how the vibrator worked and how fast it could go. "Yes, he can turn it on and off." my voice shaking a little as I was getting more excited having to tell a stranger about the torture I was enduring. "And, he just turned the speed up as we started dancing."

Danny pulled me a little closer, still keeping his hand on my pussy. "How do you keep it in you? How far up your pussy did he push it? Never mind I'll check for my self."

He curled his finger between my legs and slid it into my dripping hole. He pushed slowly into me and I gasped and looked at Keith, pleading for mercy as my orgasm started to overtake me.

Suddenly, I squealed, and Danny quickly pulled his finger from my pussy and his hand from between my legs. I held on as the shock in my pussy continued to pulse through my body. Finally, after about ten seconds, the shocks stopped. I was gasping for breath and holding onto Danny, and he asked, "What in the hell was that? Are you booby trapped?"

Ignoring the obvious 'booby' cliché and still a little short of breath, I whispered, "The vibrator also has a shock setting. That can be adjusted, too. That was the low setting, I think."

"God," he said still shaking his hand, "That really stings."

I smiled and blushed, "Imagine how it feels for me. Inside my most tender parts and I can't pull away. Keith usually lets it run for around ten seconds, but he can shock me for as short or long a time as he wants."

"I guess he wasn't kidding when he said you like being made to do this kind of stuff and would enjoy it as much as we would." he said pulling me close to him and sliding his hand over my ass as we went back to dancing.

Before I could ask exactly what Keith, and I assume Phil, told them about Tina and me, the music stopped and Danny walked me back to the table. There was a fresh drink at my place. I sat down next to Keith and pick up my glass and drank half of it before putting the glass down.

Keith leaned into me and whispered in my ear, "Now, are you having fun?"

I turned to him, and he had that smile on his face that I love. He knew I was excited and needed to cum and he was doing his best to keep me on the edge. Now, I 'was' his masochist -- his bad little girl -- and I wanted Keith to make me do whatever his devious, little mind could come up with.

Another song started, but no one asked me to dance. Danny was telling everyone about the vibrator in my pussy and how it shocked him, and me. Then they went on to discuss my body and how hard my nipples got and how soft and smooth my ass was. They also liked that my pussy was shaved completely bare and the guys were all going to 'check it out' when they got to dance with me.

It was humiliating to sit there and listen to them discuss the most private parts of my body and the tortures Keith was inflicting on me. You girls know how we fret about every little detail of our bodies. Well, imagine a bunch of guys discussing your body after they took turns feeling you up. It got even more humiliating when Keith told them that I was his submissive and that I really loved what he was making me do. He finished by telling them to ask me if they didn't believe him.

They asked me, and I, blushingly, had to admit that I did love being teased and tortured. That Keith was making me let them feel me up, and yes, it was driving me crazy, and how frustrating it was to get so close to cumming but never quite getting there. It was almost as humiliating to admit being Keith's little submissive plaything as it was having him do those things to me.

Keith interrupted saying that making me wait for my 'rewards' was part of being a submissive and that the guys were not to worry about me; I was there for their pleasure tonight and not mine.

Thankfully, the conversation moved on to Tina. They were amazed that in addition to the vibrator in her pussy, she had a butt plug in her ass. Phil made Tina stand, lift the bottom of her dress, turn around and bend over showing them the base of the butt plug. While she was bent over, Phil picked up the remote and shocked her little ass. Tina squealed and jumped up grabbing at her ass cheeks and did the most unladylike dance until Phil turned off the shocks.

She made an angry face at Phil, but I could tell that she liked being tortured in front of these guys and made to display herself. The guys got a big kick out of Tina's torture and humiliation, and I wondered what other demonstrations Keith and Phil had in mind for us.

Another slow song started on the juke box and Jack, the older man and coach of the sailing team, asked me to dance. I quickly finished my drink and as I got up and took his hand, the vibrator turned on in my suffering little pussy. Jack put my arms around his neck, and his strong hands began exploring my soft, young body.

Jack's hands had none of the tentative fumbling of the younger guys. One hand was caressing my ass under my dress while the other teased the tops of my thighs easing toward my wet pussy. As soon as his fingers began caressing my shaved pussy lips, I knew he was going to make me cum in front of everyone. His long fingers were causing my belly to quiver and my legs to tremble and we had just started dancing.

I noticed that Keith had gotten up from the table and was talking to the bartender and one of the other guys had taken Tina out onto the dance floor. The bottom of her dress was pulled up leaving her naked from her waist to the tops of her high heels -- except for the parts covered by her dance partner's roaming hands. I could hear Tina gasping even though she had her face buried in her partner's chest and shoulder.

Jack was teasing and fondling me just enough to get me close to orgasm, but not enough to let me cum; much to the delight of the guys sitting at the table watching us. I couldn't stand it anymore; I was moaning and whimpering and wriggling as he looked into my eyes with a smile on his face. Finally, I begged him, "Please, Jack, don't tease me anymore. I can't take it. Please let me cum. Make me cum in front of everyone. Let them watch you make me cum."

"If that's what you want, princess." he said softly and slid his finger into my dripping little hole until his hand was cupping my pussy and his palm was rubbing my swollen clit.

I came hard and loud. Oh, yyyeeesssss," I cried, "Oh thank you." I clung tightly to his neck as he pressed his finger so far into my tiny hole that he was moving the vibrator around only adding to the thrill of my orgasm.

His other hand, which was caressing my ass cheeks, was now covering both cheeks of my ass with his middle finger between my ass cheeks. I was just starting to get myself under control when he pressed his hand firmly against my naked ass. He pushed his finger deeper between my ass cheeks and began rubbing his fingertip against my puckered little asshole while, at the same time pushing his finger deeper in to my stretched pussy.

He had effectively had me trapped by my pussy and asshole. He began moving his finger in and out of my pussy and massaged my little asshole with a finger on his other hand making me come again even harder than before. I was not even sure if it was another orgasm or he had just reignited the one I had not yet recovered from. It didn't matter really. The frustration of being denied an orgasm was over.

When I finally recovered enough to stand without Jack's support, my hands around his neck and his hands on my bare ass and shaved pussy, the last guy was on the dance floor ready to dance with me. I wasn't sure I would be able to stand being felt up anymore, and I looked at Keith who was back at the table. His look told me that he wasn't kidding when he said that I was there for their pleasure.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 24

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds