• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • High School Life Ch. 00

High School Life Ch. 00

Note: all characters are over 18.

May was just a junior in high school (she had been held back a year, and was 18 then) when she first learned that she had an exhibitionist streak. She was in her school's physics 3 class, which was all seniors (and her). She had never liked the teacher, Mr. Manor, who was a little unstable, but she had never voiced this until that day. However, unfortunately for her, he caught her passing a note to her friend in class, which was quite insulting to the teacher. He got a hold of it, and, after reading it, said "Maaay! Get up here! Kids these days, no respect..."

Once she had reached him, he barked, "Well I know how to teach respect..."

He grabbed her and pulled her over his knee, in front of the whole class. Reaching down, he pulled her skirt above her waist, exposing her panties to the class,. As he yanked her panties down, she cried, "Please! Don't!"

He spanked her hard on the ass. It stung tremendously, although the humiliation of being spanked in front of her whole case stung even more. He spanked her butt again. Her large boobs jiggled madly, and her buns had turned pink. By the third smack, both her face and ass were scarlet. She stopped protesting soon, stoically taking it, silently crying. After about ten spanks, he let her return to her seat. All her classmates were giggling as she hunched in her chair and tried to avoid their gazes.

Horrible as this experience was, whenever May thought about it, she grew horny. She eventually ended up masturbating to this memory, at the way her body felt. It was then that she realized she had to do it again.

A month later, the opportunity presented itself. She was at the school doctor's office, which had one room off of a waiting area. The male doctor had been there for a few years, after dropping out of med school. She had gone in for a headache, and, when he began to close the door of the exam room, said, "It's pretty hot in here. Could we leave that open? It provides a nice cross breeze with the window."

He obligingly left it open. They got through the obligatory smalltalk, and he began questioning her about her headache. Eventually, she just took an ibuprofen and that was that. However, May asked, "I was wondering if you could show me how to do a breast exam... I read that periodic checks are important to finding breast cancer early."

The doctor, blushing slightly, replied, "You simply rub your breasts for a while... Try to feel for any unusual bumps or things inside..."

May, playing dumb, said, "I don't quite think I get it. Could you show me?"

With this she stripped off her top and proudly thrust her chest forward. "I don't think that this is quite appropriate for me to do..." he protested.

"But I need to know! Won't you help me out...?"

"When you put it that way... I suppose..."

He walked over and began to rub her breasts through her bra. May, however, soon declared, "This isn't working at all..." and unclipped her bra and put it aside.

This deterred the doctor for a minute or two, but he couldn't resist her gorgeous tits. Then, to May's surprise and trepidation, another student walked up and sat down in front of the open door. As the man was standing in front of the door, between her and this observer, the doctor didn't see him approach or sit down. However, the student had quite the view, and May tried to look embarrassed, even though she just felt horny. She decided to take it to the next level. "I feel kinda hot. I wonder if I have a fever... that would explain the headache."

The male doctor left off of squeezing and rubbing her breasts for a minute to go get the thermometer. After he grabbed it, May said, "I never trusted those thermometers. They always registered too high for me. Can we use a rectal instead?"

Now blushing madly, the man acquiesced, carrying over the rectal thermometer. He still had not seen the student outside, who was watching with rapt attention. May sat up on the table doggy style after removing her jeans and panties; she was now entirely nude with her ass pointed at the student outside. She was turned on like never before, and hoped the doctor wouldn't notice her pussy dripping.

He gently pushed the thermometer in, wiggling it slowly. She shuddered with glee at the rush her exhibitionism gave her. They waited a few minutes, making small talk as if she was not butt naked on his table in an extremely sexual pose. Trying to suppress her moans as she nearly came from the exposure, they finished. It turned out that she was actually perfectly fine, and donned her clothes to leave. As she passed the kid outside, she gave him a sly wink before turning and heading back to class.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • High School Life Ch. 00

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 118 milliseconds