• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My First Mistress Ch. 02

My First Mistress Ch. 02

I spent the next 10 days at the gym. I cut my calorie intake dramatically, in fact, I cut it too much as I was feeling pretty weak most of the time. I had reached a plateau and I seemed to stop losing at 195. On the Saturday before my dinner with Miss Rebecca, I was down to 193. In desperation, I resorted to an old wrestling trick. I cut holes in a plastic bag for my head and arms and wore the bag each time I worked out, hoping to lose the last three pounds in water weight.

I didn't sleep Sunday night. I was simply too excited or nervous about seeing Miss Rebecca again. My flight back to LA was uneventful. I tried to focus on work, but at noon, I excused myself, saying that I had another appointment. At 4:30, I showered, then dressed. I was fully dressed before I remembered the panties. I retrieved them from my luggage and slid them up my legs. I posed in front of the mirror. I didn't think that they looked that good, with my hairy legs, but my cock was rock hard, pushing the front of the panties out obscenely. I reached the gym at 5:30. I asked for Greg at the desk and waited for him to arrive.

"Yes?" He stood at the reception desk. A tall blond, muscular man.

"I'm Michael."

"How can I help you Michael?" He remained standing next to the receptionist, who now had a smirk on her face. He made no attempt to move.

"I, uh...I'm here for Miss Rebecca's weigh in." The receptionist giggled, but Michael just smiled and came out from around the desk.

"Well, let's get you weighed in then, so you can get on with your evening."

He led me back to the same scale that Rebecca had weighed me on before.

"Up you go. What was your goal?"

"190"

"OK, let's see." He adjusted the scale. "Oh no, you didn't make it. You're a half pound over. She is not going to be happy."

I panicked. "I'm so close, can't we just call it 190?"

"No way, you don't lie to Miss Rebecca."

"What am I going to do?" I lamented, not really speaking to Greg.

"Well, it's just a half a pound. I'm sure your clothes weigh more than that. Let's go weigh you in my office." He turned and started towards his office.

"Shit, I can't strip in front of him, not while wearing this thong," I thought. Then my body moved on its own, following closely behind Greg. Greg closed the door behind us and pointed to the scale in the corner. "You'd better hurry, man...she doesn't like to be kept waiting."

Sighing, I stripped off my shirt, then my shoes. Greg was watching me intently. I undid my belt, paused for a moment, then took a deep breath and slipped out of my pants. I watched the smile grow on Greg's face as I stood before him, wearing only Miss Rebecca's thong.

He just shook his head, "Nice thong man."

I climbed onto the scale and waited for him to adjust the settings. "189.5. OK, get dressed." I quickly dressed and was about to ask where I was to meet Miss Rebecca when he handed me an envelope. "She told me to give this to you."

"Thanks." I started to open the envelope, but he stopped me, indicating that he had to get back to the floor. I immediately went to my car and tore open the envelope. Inside was a folded note and a four foot long piece of leather lacing. I opened the note.

Dear little michael:

Congratulations. If you have received this envelope, you have followed my instructions to the letter. You have no idea how important following directions will be for you as we move forward. Right now, Greg has just kicked you out of his office and is on the phone to me, telling how you did. I wonder what he thought of your cute little thong? I'm sure he loved it and will want to see more of you in it at a later date.

I am waiting for you at Le Petit Maison on Santa Monica Blvd. Take the leather lace and tie it around the base of your cock and balls. Cut a small hole in your left pants pocket and thread the lacing through.

Hurry now sweetie. I am waiting for you.

Miss R.

I quickly scanned the parking lot and finding the coast clear, I unzipped. I managed to tie the leather around my cock and balls. My cock immediately swelled. I ripped a small hole in my pocket and threaded the leather through.

I arrived at Le Petit Maison, adjusted my cock so it wouldn't be so visible and entered the restaurant. In the lobby, I quickly scanned the tables, but did not see Miss Rebecca. The maitre'd approached.

"May I help you sir?"

"I don't think so. I'm supposed to meet someone here, but I don't think she has arrived. "

"What is the name on the reservation?

"You know, I'm not sure. Her first name is Rebecca. Do you have something for Rebecca, or..." I paused, then took another step towards submission, "Miss Rebecca?"

"Yes, of course. Miss Rebecca. She has not arrived yet, but I will show you to your table." I was shown to a dark booth in the corner of the restaurant. After a few minutes, I sensed a flurry of activity and watched in amazement as no less than three waiters and a man I assumed to be the owner or manager, escorted Miss Rebecca to my table. She looked ravishing in a low cut red dress that did nothing to obscure her tempting cleavage. I stood as she approached.

"Good evening, Michael. I'm so glad that you were able to come." She offered me her cheek, which I obediently kissed. I held her hand as she settled into her seat.

"Is everything to your satisfaction, madam?"

"Marcel, could you please have the place settings changed so that we may sit side by side?"

"Of course, madam." The manager nodded to one of the waiters, who immediately began to rearrange the settings.

"Now Michael, I believe you have something for me?"

Marcel was still standing beside me. I hesitated.

"Now Michael." Her voice barely raised, but the tone was clear. I was there to obey her. I pulled the leather lacing out of my pocket and held it out to her. She picked up the end of the leather daintily, holding it so everyone could see what it was.

My face reddened as Marcel's eyes went from Miss Rebecca's hand and followed the leather to its origin. When his eyes were locked on to my crotch, Miss Rebecca gave a firm tug of the cord, causing me to immediately double over and having the adding effect of sending blood racing into my cock. Marcel saw my erection growing and smiled slightly. "I'll send your waiter right over."

"Thank you Marcel."

"Sit Michael." She pulled me to her.

"Thank you Miss Rebecca."

"You may call me Mistress now, Michael. Are you ready to be my sub? Do you want to be my sub?"

"Yes Mistress, more than anything," I breathlessly gasped, staring into her deep green eyes. I towered over her, but there was no doubt as to who was in charge.

"Do you know what being my sub entails, Michael?" Just with her speaking of my name, I knew that it didn't matter what it entailed, I was in.

"No, Mistress."

She smiled. "Well for now, let's just say that it means that you will please me in whichever way I desire."

"Yes Mistress."

The waiter arrived at the table and asked us for our drink orders.

"I would like a Cosmopolitan, please."

He turned to me. "I guess I'll have a Maker's Mark on the rocks."

"Excuse me," Miss Rebecca interrupted, "He'll have a Mimosa. Bourbon is much too manly of a drink for him." I bowed my head in embarrassment; not wanting to see the smirk on the waiter's face, that I was sure was there. As the waiter walked away, she pulled hard on the cord. "You need to understand that you have no say on anything when you're with me, and actually most of the time when we're apart. I've decided to have you and you have agreed. We will formalize everything later, but for now you need to understand-I own you."

"Yes Mistress."

"Now get on your knees and ask my forgiveness for being so presumptuous."

"Here?"

Anger flared in her face. "Now!" she said, loud enough that the patrons at the tables around us turned.

I slid out of my seat and tried to walk around the table, forgetting that I was attached to her. Her firm grip on the leather stopped me. She held the cord over her head so I could freely walk around her. As I knelt beside her, I felt all eyes on me. I figured that they would assume I was proposing. She turned and reached down. I took her hand and once again gazed into her eyes. "I'm sorry Mistress for being presumptuous."

"You will, in time, learn what I need and desire. At that point, you may anticipate my needs, but right now, you don't know anything about me. You will not make any decisions; you will not take any action. I will take care of everything for you, Michael."

"Yes Mistress."

"Now kiss my foot please."

A quick glance around earned me another tug of the cord. I immediately bent over and quickly kissed her foot. As I was rising, I felt her legs slightly move. My eyes were immediately greeted by her barely spread thighs. Her small, neatly trim pussy, already glistening with moisture was just visible under her dress. She closed her legs once again.

"Did you like what you saw, Michael?"

My cock was raging. "Yes Mistress."

"What would you do for the honor of pleasuring my pussy?"

"Anything you desire, Mistress."

"Good answer. Now sit."

I immediately switched from my kneeling position and sat on the floor. Miss Rebecca burst into laughter. "Very good, Michael. I guess I should be more specific. Please sit in your chair."

I returned to my seat. Our drinks came, and then she ordered dinner for me. I have no recollection of what I ate. She ordered one crème brulee for dessert. I watched her relish every bite. As she was nearing the end, she dipped her finger into the custard and held it to my mouth. "Here, taste."

I took her delicate finger into my mouth, sliding my tongue slowly along its length, then softly sucking on the tip. "Mmmmm."

"Now try this." My eyes grew wide as she removed her finger from my mouth. She raised the hem of her dress and I watched as her hand disappeared below it. After a few moments, her hand returned. Two fingers glistened with her juices. "Stick out your tongue and lick my fingers."

My tongue automatically sought her fingers as she held them up. I softly licked, managing to collect a large drop of her essence. Her taste was sweet and slightly salty and wonderfully aromatic. She leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Do you taste how excited I am for you?" I just moaned as her tongue flicked my ear lobe. "I can't imagine the things you'd do to taste me."

"Come on, it's time to go." I noticed she didn't pay as we stood and walked towards the exit. Marcel met us near the door.

"Did you enjoy your dinner, Miss Rebecca?"

"Yes, Marcel, it was delicious as usual...Marcel, could we speak in your office for a moment?"

"Of course." Marcel led the way, with Miss Rebecca following him. I brought up the rear, but was kept close to her."

Once in the office, Marcel closed the door. Miss Rebecca turned to me, "Kneel." I immediately sunk to the floor.

"What do you think of my new sub, Marcel?"

"He's very cute."

"Yes, he is, isn't he? I wonder though just how obedient he is. Marcel, would you help me with something?"

"Of course, Miss Rebecca."

"Sub, crawl over in front of Marcel."

I obediently crawled to Marcel.

"Marcel, would you please remove your pants."

"Certainly, Miss Rebecca."

I watched with growing fear as Marcel unbuckled his belt and slid his pants off. His hard cock pushed out the front of his boxers. I could plainly see the head through the slit in his underwear.

"Boxers too, Marcel."

The boxers came down and a fully erect 7" cock was now pointing directly at my face.

"Have you asked yourself Michael, how far you would go to please me?"

"Have you ever sucked a cock, Michael?"

"No Mistress."

"Would you suck Marcel's cock for no other reason than to make me happy?"

I hesitated, remembering her sweet taste on her fingers and the quick peek of her pussy. "Yes..M..M..Mistress. If you desire it."

"Hmmm, Marcel, I didn't realized I had a little cocksucker as my sub. Should I make him suck your cock?"

"Whatever pleases you Miss Rebecca."

"What do you think Michael? Do you want to suck that cock for me?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I don't think we'll do that today. Michael, please kiss the tip of Marcel's cock to show your appreciation for him helping us out." I slid a little closer, inhaling his scent. I softly kissed the tip of his cock, which jumped at the touch of my lips.

"Very good, Michael. Thank you Marcel, you may get dressed."

Marcel looked a little deflated, but Miss Rebecca reassured him. "Don't worry; you'll have a chance with him, just not until after I do. Michael, hand Marcel your car keys." I handed him the keys to the rental. "Please have it delivered to the condo after close."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Come Michael."

She left the office, the leash firmly in hand, pulling me along behind her. As we crossed the parking lot to her car, she explained, "If you haven't figured it out yet, I own this restaurant, along with a number of other businesses in the area."

She led me to a black Bentley. She unlocked the doors, opened the rear passenger door and sat down. Her legs still outside the car. "Michael, becoming my sub, or should I say slave, requires breaking down the barriers that you have spent a lifetime building up. You created walls to protect yourself, live by standards you arbitrarily created for yourself. There is a process which you must go through. It will be painful, mentally, physically and emotionally, but if you endure, you will find your true self and you will become my true slave. Kneel Michael."

I knelt and she pulled my face to hers in a long deep kiss. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth and controlled mine.

"I know you're sexually excited, but do you understand how much more this is about? If we continue, I will strip away all illusions you've had about yourself and your life. You will be naked physically and emotionally. You will tell me things that you have buried inside yourself that you dare not even think of, much less speak of. You will be a new man. You will be my man."

I knelt, the gravel digging into my knees, afraid to move, afraid to speak.

"Is this what you want, Michael? Put aside any thoughts of sex put aside your desire for me. Do you feel trapped? Do you want to be free?"

I was silent for a moment, understanding the enormity of this moment. Finally, I looked into her eyes. I felt a tear welling in my eye. As I gazed at her it slowly slid down my cheek. "Mistress, I am sad that I have not become the man that I once dreamed I would become. I spent my life doing what I thought was the right thing, but I lost myself somewhere along the way. The only pure joy that I have felt in the past ten years has been since I met you. The easy thing would be to turn and walk away, but I can't Mistress. Please accept me and teach me. Train me to be what you want me to be. I beg you, Mistress. I need to be yours."

Mistress smiled. "Very well Michael. There will be time for everything, but tonight I just want to use you. Please stand and strip. I want to see that thong you're wearing."

I stood and immediately unbuckled my pants, not even bothering to look around this time. My cock sprang out as I lowered my pants. The thong did nothing to hold it back. Miss Rebecca reached out and wrapped her dainty hand around the middle of my shaft, softly pumping it, causing copious amounts of precum to ooze out of the head. "My, it is a nice thick one isn't it? She handed me the keys.

"It's time to take you somewhere private. Please drive to the condo. You will find it listed in favorites on the GPS."

"Yes Ma'am."

I made sure that she was safely in the car, shut the door and scurried to the driver's door. Once settled inside, I noticed Miss Rebecca's hand come up over the seat. Without thinking, I placed the end of my leash in her hand. I caught her smile in the rearview mirror as I started the car and carefully left the parking lot.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My First Mistress Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 450 milliseconds