• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Nightly Visitor

The Nightly Visitor

The blue rubber vibrator rested in her right hand, slippery from her own juices. Sis lay on her back on the bed, spent, her chest rising and falling with each heavy breath. Her legs were open, the left hanging off the bed at knee-level, and the right lying flat. Her left hand held up the fabric of her short dress, stroking her labia with soft affection, rolling her engorged clit between her thumb and forefinger. Small jolts of pleasure continued to emanate from it, slowing as the phenomenal orgasm faded further away. She sighed with contentment and licked her lips yet again, lost in the moment.

The closet door opened wide, startling her. Dropping the toy on the floor, she raised herself up onto her elbows.

"Sshhh, it's only me."

Her bro had a finger to his lips as he closed the door behind himself and walked over to the bed, stopping beside it. His faded blue jeans were unzipped, his hard cock standing at attention as his gaze traveled to her glistening pussy and wet fingers.

"Looks like you're ready for me," he said in his usual cocky way as he knelt onto the bed and lowered himself between her legs.

The knowledge that he had just watched her play coupled with the anticipation of what was to come, heightened her mood to an almost imperceptible level. She lifted her right leg so he could get his arms underneath her and then settled herself onto her back, smiling as she gazed at the ceiling.

His hands snaked under her ass and his hot breath fanned over her swollen lips. She spread herself open with three fingers as he bore his tongue and lips down to her just like he had so many times before. She arched her back and gripped the sheet with her left hand, sighing and trying with some effort not to moan so loud as to wake their parents. She clamped her teeth down on her bottom lip as the pleasure became more intense, and then arched her back. Her hand reached down and grasped a handful of his thick wavy hair, pulling and twisting it as her body writhed under his affectations. She felt the heel of his hand stroke a path up her belly, pulling the shoulder strap of her nightgown down until a breast was exposed, stroking a nipple until she cried out.

"Damn," she muttered.

He was aware of what would cause her to lose control and she knew that he would use it to drive her crazy in this way. She came again and drenched his face, grinding and bucking her hips into him, into the bedspread, all over the sheets. There was so much that he grabbed her with some force and applied pressure to hold her as still as possible.

"Please," she begged.

His tongue kept her busy far beyond her pleading, until she came shuddering into his mouth, until he felt her wetness flow out on his tongue and drizzle down his chin and over her face. She lay back onto the bed and collapsed, her breathing continuing harder and faster than it had been before.

He got up onto his knees, noticing her limp and acquiescent posture. One hand on his cock, the other on her thigh, he leaned closer.

"You want bro to fuck you now, don't you? You want me to drive this inside you and not stop until I empty my entire load," he murmured.

She opened her eyes and nodded. He couldn't resist the very stiff nipples that seemed to be beckoning to him. Taking one into his wet hot mouth, he sucked hard, nibbling on the nipple and pulling it with his teeth. He then did the same thing with the other. Almost on their own, her legs opened wider beneath him.

Without a word, he lowered himself onto her, pushing his rigid cock just inside her, making eye contact as he plunged into her center. Then he fucked her. Hard, long and steady, he fucked her, his chest passing back and forth in front of her face. Wailing noises escaped from deep in her throat. Biting her lip wasn't helping to silence them, so instead, he took one hand and clamped it over her mouth. Pumping her until he came, grunting and sighing, he jerked twice as he poured his seed inside her.

Afterward, they lay together, their breathing getting back to normal with time. Sis turned over and rested her head on his chest, her long brown hair spilling down his sides. He placed one arm over her, just holding her in the silence.

At last, he whispered, "I need to get back to my room now."

She understood and lifted her head so that he could get up. She crawled under the covers before he leaned down and kissed her hard, sucking on her bottom lip as his face rose away from hers.

"Good night, Sis," he said, but he was too late, for her eyes were already closing. He stepped out into the hallway, closed the door behind him and snuck without a sound to his room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Nightly Visitor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds