• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Detour Ch. 01

Detour Ch. 01

12

I want to cum before we even leave the driveway. The party will drone on for at least three hours—and there is no way I can wait that long to have your cock buried inside me.

"You know," you begin, "if you just started getting ready 15 minutes earlier, we wouldn't end up late."

You're smiling, so I know I am not in trouble.

"Yes," I counter, "but then you wouldn't have anything to complain about."

We both grin at each other, and our eyes hold each other's gaze longer than normal. I can tell you read my signal and are open to play.

I look out the window for a moment and then catch a whiff of your cologne. God, you smell good. You're wearing my favorite scent and the woodsy, musky aroma is making me wet. You look so sexy tonight, too. Your black shirt and pants match my tight, black, backless dress. I was sure to wear one that would leave ample cleavage exposed as well. I can't take another minute of smelling you without making a move.

"You know, I was only late because I was trying to find these black thigh-highs you like so much," I innocently state, lifting my skirt so you can inspect them.

I raise my eyebrow and look at your eyes as they slowly crawl up my legs. I keep lifting my skirt until the lacey tops of the stockings are exposed making a sharp contrast against my creamy thighs.

"I guess it was worth the 15 minutes," you say, shifting your eyes back to the road, smirking, and making me work harder.

My pussy is already dripping for you, and my heart is starting to beat faster.

I move my seat back and raise my right leg to the dash and begin again: "I think I might have a run in this one, though. Do you see anything?" I question as I look at it and raise my skirt even higher, "inadvertently" showing you the black g-string covering my shaved pussy as we speed down the highway.

"I don't see anything, but I need to keep my eyes on the road," you say, trying to hide your grin.

I hate it when you don't give in easily. I leave my leg on the dash, turn my head to look back out the window, and let out a little sigh. Even though you are going over 80 mph, a man and woman in a car start to pass us from the slow lane. The male driver looks at my leg and does a double-take. I see the woman look over and then hit him in the shoulder. Only a minute has passed before I whine to the window, "We are already late. We could just..."

I gasp in midsentence as your hand plunges between my thighs. I squirm in the seat, moaning as your fingers roughly spread my lips and quickly invade my pussy. You quickly thrust two fingers inside me. I cry out, wincing a bit in pain. Before I know it, my body is responding to your assault. I slide down into the seat to give you better access, which you swiftly use to shove three fingers deep inside my wet sex. You have me entranced, and I completely forget that there are cars around us.

"Mmmmm. Yes, Baby. Oooohhh..." I whisper as I writhe in my leather seat.

"Do you like that?" you question, as you look beyond me and into the window of the car of the woman who is now driving next to us and smile.

"Yeeeeeeeeeees, yes, yes," I breathlessly say, starting to massage my breasts.

"How about this?" and in one swift motion you wrap my g-string around your fingers and pull hard causing me to shout out in pain as it rubs between my unexpecting pussy lips and ass.

"OOOOWWWW!!" I cry as you laugh and keep a firm grip on the string, rubbing it back and forth.

Fire is flashing in my eyes when they meet yours.

"Tell me you're my slut," you say, your dark eyes mesmerizing me as they always do.

"I am your slut," I whisper, trying to position myself away from the pain while also teasing my clit on the tight string. The string scratches my clit and I roll my eyes, "Oh, I am your slut," I trail off while starting to enjoy the sensation.

"LOUDER!" you command and pull the string hard, snapping me to attention.

"I AM YOUR SLUT!" I yell surprisingly loud.

"That's better," you say.

I'm still rubbing against the tight cord as you let it slip from your fingers and a disappointed sigh escapes my lips. I turn to you, looking, and waiting. My tongue traces the outside of my lips.

"What do you want?" you ask, even though you already know the answer. "Tell me."

"I want to suck your cock," I state while I wriggle in my seat.

"Beg me," you respond bluntly, almost coldly.

"May I please go down on you? I want to taste you so bad," any teasing is gone from my voice and it had been replaced with pure pleading.

You look in the rearview mirror and notice a red car following behind at a distance; it is the only car around us. You take one hand from the wheel and unbutton your pants. You slowly unzip them, and your fully erect 8" dick springs out. I am reminded of just how much I love the fact that you don't wear underwear. I wait for permission to suck you, like you've taught me to do, but instead I hear, "DO IT NOW!"

Without hesitation, I envelop your cock in my hot, moist mouth. I go down as far as I can, trying to find a way to take you all in but also having to work within the confines of a gear shift and a steering wheel. I get up on my knees, trying to keep my ass low for the passers-by on the road, and I am able to take more of you in. I lick the underside of your cock, suck the head, and the force it down my throat as far as I can.

You gasp which causes me to moan. I hear you moan as well. Your hips are lightly thrusting and I feel the car swerving just a bit. You take one hand from the wheel and put it on my ass, lifting my skirt and leaning over to run your fingers along the crack of my ass. You then take your hand and put it on the back of my head and start forcing me down further onto your cock. We are too busy to notice that the red car is starting to take an interest in us.

"Take it all in, you slut," you order, and I try as hard as I can to obey.

As your dick goes deeper down my throat, I try not to gag. I lift off of it and trace my tongue all along the underside of your cock, paying special attention to where the head meets the shaft. I savor every taste of you and take my time to be sure to lick off all of your dripping pre-cum when I reach the head. I milk your cock with my hand to be sure I get every drop.

I stop sucking and look up at you, licking my lips, and continue stroking you. I briefly look out your side window then mine. There is a car on both sides of us. A man is driving outside your window. I lick your cock while looking at him, amazed that he is oblivious to the lascivious activity going on just a few feet away. I then look over my shoulder while stroking you and see a red car travelling next to us with tinted windows. I don't like that I can't tell if the driver is looking, so I quickly lower my exposed ass. I turn my full attention back to you. I look up and your brooding dark eyes meet my smoky brown eyes. As soon as they meet, I shove your cock back down my throat, and you grab the back of my head. You start fucking my mouth, and I try to keep up with your pumps. You pull my hair so hard that I let out a cry and your cock slips from my mouth.

At that moment, you veer off the highway. I hear rocks hitting the side of the car and abruptly sit up. I don't know where we are, but it doesn't look like it has seen a human in a decade.

"What are you doing?" I question, looking out of the windshield.

"If you are going to act like a whore and put on a show, I am going to fuck you like a whore."

"But we are in the middle of no-where!"

"I know where we are. And down that road over there," you say pointing, "that is where I am going to fuck you until you scream, and no one will be around to hear you."

I look around taking in the decrepit surroundings. The old road we are on has led us to an abandoned industrial area. Trash is blowing all over the ground. Even though I am scared because I don't know where we are, I am filled with excitement about the fucking I am about to get. My pussy and thighs are covered in my juices, and I have shivers all over my body. My clit is already swollen and begging for release. As we drive into a deserted warehouse area, I scan for any traces of a person and see none. I am scared, but I know when you talk like this there is no changing your mind--and I secretly wouldn't want to anyway.

You pull the car down an alley behind an empty building and park right by a dumpster.

"Get out," you say. "NOW!"

I do as you order and follow you to the back of the car. As I am worriedly checking out my surroundings, you quickly grab my hair again and slam me up against the trunk of the car, bending me over it on my stomach and kicking my legs apart.

"Fuck!" I yell.

"You certainly sound like a whore," you whisper into my ear from behind me. I feel your hot breath on my neck and it sends yet another shiver down my spine.

"If you're going to act like a slut, I am going to have to fuck you like one. Just like a cheap whore in a back alley, and I bet you'll like it. Won't you, Whore?"

"Yes, Sir," I strain to say from the weight of you on my back and the pain from my hair that you still have a tightly gripped in your fist. I know that when you talk like this I better answer with a "Sir" or I will get a punishment.

I feel you reaching up between my legs and under my skirt. Your feet have me spread eagle as far as I can go. With one hard yank, you rip my soaked g-string off and throw it to the ground. I flinch, so you take one strong hand and pin my arms above my head to the rear window. The pain is still biting against my thighs from having my panties torn from my body. You take your free hand and lift my skirt up my back, tucking it into the back of my dress, thoroughly exposing my tight ass and pussy. You force the skirt up farther, and I hear the seams of the slits on the skirt's sides rip. I gasp a little remembering that this dress cost $200. When the cool breeze wraps itself around my hot sex, I quickly forget the loss.

Being exposed is both exhilarating and humiliating. I imagine what the scene looks like to a stranger hidden in the buildings: a long-haired brunette in black stilettos bent over the back of a shiny, black BMW with her dress pulled-up and her lacy black thigh-highs, firm ass, and glistening, smooth pussy exposed. The expression on my face and way I am arching my ass up to you makes it obvious that I am filled with wanton lust and crave a good, hard fuck.

You're roughly rubbing my ass with your free hand, keeping my arms firmly pinned above my head. Suddenly, there is a smack across my ass that is immediately followed by very solid second.

"Little sluts get what they deserve, don't they," you tell more than ask.

I'm wincing from the rigid grip you have on my wrists and the sting of your spanking.

"Answer me now!" you fume.

"YES! Yes, we get what we deserve," I whimper.

Suddenly I feel the head of your cock against my soaked pussy. My stomach flips.

"Oh, fuck me... Please FUCK ME," I plead. "Hard, Baby; fuck me HARD!" I scream. Too late I realize the last part sounded like an order not a request.

"Hmmm, you want it hard? How about this," you question as I feel your cock press up against my ass instead of my wet, waiting pussy.

"No, please. I didn't mean it like that..."

You relinquish your grip on my wrists and move one hand to my shoulder and one to my hip. You are pressing me harder to the car. Then I feel the tip of your long cock pressing into my ass.

"We don't have any lube," I indignantly retort, disappointed about this teasing delay and without thinking you are going to really punish me for my back-talk. I squirm a little, but your cock is planted. I start breathing harder, nervous now. Realizing you fully intend to fuck me in the ass, I struggle to try to stop you, but you grab me harder and hold me still.

"You can't do this now!" I protest my desperation evident. "Please, you are too big to try without lube... Please NO!"

"I can do whatever I want, and there is no one here to stop me," you respond with a laugh, relishing the control you have over me. Neither of us notices the red car drive passed the front of the alley.

"Please, without lube you are going to tear me apart," I plead.

"Your juices are lube enough, and the more you struggle the more it is going to hurt," you instruct. You back-up and mercilessly thrust three fingers in my cunt. Forcefully you grind your fingers inside me, coating them. You then place your hand in front of my mouth and tell me to lick your fingers, adding that the wetter I get them the better it will be for me. I try to bathe them in my saliva in hopes that it will somehow protect my innocent sphincter.

You pull my fingers from my mouth, and some saliva drips down my chin. You rub your fingers around my ass, and quickly replace them with your cock. The head presses into my tight ass and I let out a scream. The only things to listening are the dumpster and the trash on the ground. I try to squirm away again and you forcefully grab both my hips and then plunge your cock inside me.

"Owwwww!!! NO!!! NOOO!!!" I scream out as you tear into my ass. Tears start to stream down my cheeks. I hold on to the back of the car for balance. My knees are shaking and the pain makes me continue to yell.

"Stop, please," I sob, "Please, please... Owwwww, FUCK.... PLEEEESE....." I'm on my tip-toes in my high heels as if standing taller will allow me to escape the pain.

I hear you grunt as you force your cock deeper and deeper into my ass. You're sliding your rock hard dick forcefully in and out. Because of the way I am standing, the entrance is incredibly tight and I can tell that you are enjoying yourself by your panting. You're fucking my ass harder than you ever have, and I am in incredible pain.

"You know you love it, you little slut. Tell me you love it," you command.

When I don't reply, you yank my hair back.

"NOW! Tell me NOW!"

"I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!" I scream over my sobs.

As you thrust deeper and guide my hips into a rhythm with yours, my tight asshole finally starts to stretch and relax to accommodate your dick. The pain changes to pleasure, moans overtake my cries, and, before I know it, I am loving it—just like you told me I would.

"Mmmmmmm, yeeess," I gasp as I grind my ass back into you, trying to get even more of your rod up into me.

You reach one of your hands under my arm and find my nipple through my dress, roughly groping it and making me groan.

"You are such a whore getting fucked in this filthy alley," you tell me.

"Yes... yes, I am," I agree. Then, knowing what will happen, I look over my shoulder with a raised eyebrow and add, "Now fuck me harder."

You twist my nipple hard and start to really pound my ass. You take the length of your cock all the way to the entrance of my anus and then ram it in until I feel your balls slap my cheeks. Again and again you pummel me. It is hard to stand in my heels, and you are partially holding me up so you can violate me deeper and deeper. I never appreciated how long 8" is until this very moment.

"I'm going to cum," you whisper to the back of my neck.

"Do you want to cum on my face?" I question.

"No! In your ass," you say as you pump harder. Your thrusts are driving me closer to my own orgasm. You start to pump me savagely, and I grab onto the car harder.

"YES, you fucking SLUT!! YES, YES!!!!! TAKE IT!!!!" you shout.

I can't help but shriek out with you: "GOD, I am going to CUM!!! Oh, fuck my ass, FUCK MY ASS!"

If anyone is within a mile of this area, they would think you were killing me if I wasn't yelling affirmations. I feel your cock start to jerk inside me and the warm, wetness of your cum fills me. Instantly my building orgasm starts to take control of my body.

"I'm cumming! You're making me cum!" I yell.

Before I know it, my clit explodes and I squirt my own liquid all over both of us and the dirty ground.

Still convulsing, I start, "Ohhhuh, mmmmuh, uh..."

I'm whimpering and it sounds like I am speaking a garbled ancient language. You rest your head on my back, spent and panting. I reach back and hold your thighs with my hands, completely splayed out the trunk of the car.

Then I hear you speak, your composure regained: "You're going to hold my cum in your ass and not let any leak out. Do you understand me?"

"But we are going to a party, I have to clea..."

"DO YOU HEAR ME?" you say firmly, and I know not to argue—though I have no idea how I am going to go to a party without stopping at a bathroom first.

"Yes, Sir. I won't let any of your cum leak out," I respond, looking humbled.

With that you lean up, flip me over, and lift me up so I am sitting on the trunk of the car. I look at you questioningly but don't say a word.

"I love you," you say.

"I love you, too," I reply with a smile.

With that you grab my thighs and spread them, bend down, and bury your face in my pussy.

"OHHHHHH!!" I moan as I fall back against the car with my hand on the back of your head. My back arches as your tongue probes my pussy farther and farther. I lift my right leg and place it over your shoulder. I look up into the deserted warehouse and imagine what it would feel like if our show was being watched.

"Oh, GOOOOOOD," I breathe. After the fucking you have given my ass, I am ready to explode into a second orgasm at any moment. I keep my ass clenched so as not to let any cum drip out; I want to follow your order. Your tongue starts to tease my clit, rubbing it clockwise in the way you perfectly do it to make me cum. You stop licking, lightly nibble it, and then start to suck it. I wonder if you are trying to make me spill your seed just so you can punish me.

"NNNnnnn, yes, yes, more, MORE" I hiss and squirm.

You stop and I know I have to beg you to allow me to cum.

"Please, please let me cum. You know what I need, Baby. Please give it to me," I plead.

With that you shove three fingers inside my dripping wet pussy, finger fucking it hard while licking my clit. Before I can even look down to watch you, my orgasm starts ripping though my body.

"Oh, oh, OOOOOH!!! I am fucking cumming!!! GOD, YEEEESSS!!! Mmmmmm, YES!!!" I shout as my orgasm hits, relishing the echo of my howls of ecstasy in the empty buildings. There is nothing quiet about my orgasms, nor yours. As I continue yelling, I tighten my thighs around your head, pull the back of your head deeper into my cunt, and press my clit to your tongue trying to get every last lick from you I possibly can. I only squirt the first time I orgasm, so your face is safe as my body continues to shake with post-orgasmic aftershocks.

When you finally come up for air, you lean between my legs and kiss me hard, lacing your tongue around mine as you wrap your arms around me and lift my back from the car. I feel weak in your arms, and you know it.

I cling to you for a moment. Then, without instruction, I slip from the trunk of the car and fall down to my knees. Experience tells me how sensitive you are right now, but I know it is always my job to clean you. I gently gasp your cock. I flatten my tongue and start to carefully lick, even though you have been in my ass. Like a cat, I slowly lick all of your cock and balls as well as the juice I squirted on your thighs. You tower above me, watching me and relishing the control you have over me. I save the head of your cock for last and softly mouth it a few times making sure I savor every taste from the both of us.

You cup the side of my face a moment and then run the back of your hand across my cheek. You offer me your hand and lift me from my knees.

"You know, we are really late for the party now. We better hurry," you say with a grin as I peel my wet stockings from my still shaky legs. I turn and give you a pouting face, not wanting to leave yet.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Detour Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds