• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • How to End Racism Forever

How to End Racism Forever

Brother Samuel here. A name that should require no introduction at this point. Your favorite big and tall, good-looking and openly bisexual Haitian-American author, law student and activist living near Boston, Massachusetts. Sometimes, I wonder why people simply can't leave well enough alone. Why must they try to fix things that don't need fixing? Don't fix anything that's not broken. Why do idiotic people get their cats and dogs neutered when the animals were perfectly fine the way they were? I've had cats and dogs and I never allowed any doctor to alter them in any way. Why do mothers and fathers butcher their sons by getting them circumcised? I'm uncircumcised and it hasn't made me unhealthy or unhappy. Why do we live in a mad world? I don't know, my friends. I wish I had all the answers but I don't.

Presently, I'm sitting at a computer terminal inside the Brockton Community Library's main branch located on Main Street in Brockton, Massachusetts. All around me, men and women are going about their business. My buddy Jonathan is one of the clerks behind the desk and he's a nice and decent-looking young black man. Behind me, one of the librarians is helping a big and tall, gorgeously big-bottomed black woman locate some books near the African-American nonfiction shelf. I see someone might have a school project due. People so rarely do academic research for their own benefit these days. It saddens me. I'm the type who likes to know things. Always seeking and striving, that's me.

I can't help but feel quite worried about the state of the world these days. The Swine Flu Pandemic is ravaging the planet. Too many people have died since this thing started. The fact that most of the deaths have been in the Republic of Mexico bothers me. Americans don't give a damn when innocent people are dying unless it's happening in their backyard and they've got something to lose. Such apathy is troubling, to say the least. Personally, I think this virus was engineered by some racist white men and racist white women somewhere. This virus was deliberately created to target Mexicans. Why? Think about it. Please. In a few years, Hispanics, many of them hailing from Mexico, will outnumber white men and white women in the United States of America. I bet you dollars to pesos that lots of white men and white women are very nervous because of that.

I always knew white men and white women weren't as open-minded about racial relations and multiculturalism as they'd like us to believe. I have walked through enough dark streets and been given enough wary, hostile looks from white people to know they don't like me. Why? Simply because I'm a big and tall black man. I don't like white people. And they don't like me. I look forward to the day when their numbers dwindle to insignificance, especially in North America. In my hangout spot of Brockton, white people were once the majority. Now, blacks and Hispanics along with Asians and Cape Verdeans now outnumber white men and white women. We're over fifty two percent of the population. I consider this to be progress. America is starting to look bright and colorful instead of pale and stale. Progress indeed.

Unfortunately, there are white people in positions of power throughout Brockton. The mayor is one of them. The chief of police is one of them. The fire chief is one of them. One day, all that will change. I hear that in Boston, an Asian-American businessman named Sam Yoon is challenging the power-hungry white bastard known as Menino for the spot of Mayor. I hope Sam wins. Not just because we share the same first name but because I think it's time Asians, African-Americans, Hispanics and others like us started to make an impact in the political future of America. We could use a few more leaders from the aforementioned communities. We've had enough of the Irish, the Italians and the Dutch. They've been in power since the day before forever. Time for a changing of the guard.

I've always considered myself a progressive. I supported my female cousin when she tried out for the men's wrestling squad. I told her to expect no special treatment and to accept none. I didn't support her because of feminist hogwash about equality. I supported her because she was family. I also admired her strength, courage and intelligence. She's now the only black person and also the only female on the men's wrestling squad. And guess what? She's the team captain. Every Saturday she can be seen wrestling against white guys on the mat and beating them at their own game. She sends them home in tears. How about that? A strong young black woman kicking white ass. We need more of that!

Contrarily to what many black people think, the whole racial harmony thing is a dream for the most part. You simply cannot fully trust someone who's different from you. Especially if they're descended from an oppressor. I don't think black men and black women should fully trust white men and white women. There is no way for the average black person to truly know what's in the mind and heart of the average white person. The white guy or the white chick you see smiling at you at work and joking with you around the water cooler might just be the most racist person on the planet. So many black men and black women think racism is a thing of the past, save for a few isolated incidents. I don't believe that. I think racism is alive and well in America. It's gone undercover, that's all.

A lot of people think I'm paranoid and just need to lighten up. They think I'm a madman with outdated ideals. I'm far from it. I'm your best, last and only line of defense against the racists, the sociopaths, the man-haters and the monsters of humanity. I know that there are women out there who've hidden a diabolical device inside their vaginas to hurt unsuspecting men in the worst way possible. I was aware of the existence of this diabolical machine long before some foolish men in Hollywood made a movie about it. That's why I don't sleep with random women without inspecting their plumbing. It's not just AIDs and unplanned pregnancies that you have to worry about anymore. The world is getting worse.

I also know all about racist white people's movements, from the neo-Nazis to the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and the New Reich. Did you know that white women are the fastest-growing membership in all racist groups? Yeah. Pretty soon, racist organizations will be overwhelmingly female. That's why I laugh when I see black men walking around with white women. Do these foolish black men suspect that the white female they're romancing could secretly be a member of the Klan? It's something they should keep in the back of their heads. I know for a fact that there are plenty of racist white women out there. They're just better at hiding their hatred than racist white men. Racist white men shout the dreaded N word at black men and black women they hate. Racist white women give unsuspecting black folks a fake smile and secretly plot their undoing.

A lot of black people think that since a black man is President of the USA, racism is gone. I say it isn't. I encourage my fellow black people to be vigilant. Don't trust your neighbors. Don't trust your co-workers. Don't trust the descendants of our ancestral enemies. Oh, be sure to smile at them. We must live near them and work with them after all. But we shouldn't trust them. They don't like us. White men and white women are genetically engineered to hate black men and black women. They're designed to be murderous, treacherous and deceitful. Especially now that blacks, Asians and Hispanics are starting to outnumber them. Don't expect them to go down easy. Expect all manners of treachery and evil from them. Fortunately, we can win this war.

All that's needed is a strong black man or a strong black woman who will stand for the safety of the black race. A strong person who will never let white people mistreat us as a whole again. All this individual needs to do is order one of the best scientific minds to create a batch of a highly selective viral agent. This viral agent needs to be programmed to attack a certain group of individuals genetic signature while leaving another group unscathed. Simply put, the virus must attack people who lack large quantities of Melanin in their DNA. Black people have lots of Melanin in their DNA. White people lack any. That's why they're so pasty. Theoretically, the virus should wipe them out and leave black people unscathed. This viral agent can be created with technology existing in the year 2009. It's not science fiction.

Now, I'm not advocating genocide. Far from it. However, in my book, evil almost always prevails. Most black men and black women today want to go to work, lead their lives, take care of their families and find some meaning in their existence. Many white people are getting in touch with their inner racist. They don't like seeing black people rise in power economically, politically and socially. Many of them wish they could destroy black people. We can't allow that to happen. So, if white people start to display their racism en masse, I highly recommend that a black superman or a black superwoman rise to the challenge and create the Melanin viral agent to bring the race of the racists and imperialists to their knees. I don't hate other races. However, if it comes down to protecting black people, my true people from racism and imperialism, then I will wipe out the pasty ones without remorse or hesitation. I would rather paint this planet red with the blood of every human being than to let white people mistreat black people on a planetary scale like they did centuries ago. If they rise against black people, I will wipe them out. I know how it's done. If not me, then a black superman or a black superwoman who is smart enough and ruthless enough to do what must be done. The protection of the black race must be assured at any cost. By any means necessary.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • How to End Racism Forever

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds