• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Laundromat

The Laundromat

Disclaimer: Adapted from a manga called "Half Dried Laundry" by Doi Sakazaki.

:-:

Amy Noteworthy was one of those ditzy women who left doing laundry until the very last minute. She had dark brown hair that reached past her shoulders in waves like a dark river spun over sturdy shoulders that in no way looked manly. She was tall -- almost 6 feet without even wearing high heels) and her most prominent feature, beside her blue eyes and her cute bubble butt; were her tits. Let's be blunt people, Amy was a good person and also a good coworker, but I had the luck of being the only woman in the whole floor of the large company I worked at to get the job because of my mental skills rather than my looks, so whilst I could be reasonable and comprehensible if only for the sake of keeping good relations at work; I was reasonably upset with her.

I've been told that I have good enough looks, my breasts are a 34B cup, and since I have about a medium height they are in good proportion with my body. My body is lean, but other than that I have no prominent feature that I like.

Amy, on the other hand; had 38D sized breasts; she was taller -- as mentioned before -- and considered one hot piece of ass in the whole building. My problem with her wasn't her body or her attitude, it was that she was always dragging me to do laundry on a lonely Saturday night because she was on the verge of having literally nothing to wear and I was sick of it. It was also unfortunate -- for me -- that I lived two blocks away from her apartment complex.

So far, nothing note-worthy had happened, but I should've been careful that night.

:-:

Since I had been running around doing chores around my small but very cozy apartment, cleaning and such, I just grabbed the easiest outfit ever and ran to pick Amy up. I just didn't notice that I'd pick the one outfit I shouldn't have.

My outfit consisted of white shorts -- no underwear since I had been in a rush to get out of my bathroom and into my room -- and a pink shirt -- no bra either, on Saturdays I often went without. I combed my hair, grabbed my short change, my key as well and left.

:-:

Amy shocked me when she said that she really had nothing to wear. She entered the almost empty -- self-service -- Laundromat and quickly divested of her clothing, leaving her with a tiny swimsuit that resembled a long strip of lace really that covered only her nipples and her pussy lips, though the lower part was much more difficult. Since the swimsuit barely covered her nipples, her aureola were clearly visible to the side, one wrong move and she'd be completely topless. Her lower half wasn't even better. It was just a tiny T-shaped thong attached to the top from the front. I could see -- without even trying too much -- that she was shaved bare. When I couldn't tear my gaze from her, she giggled and said that she always used the laser gun -- one of those new things I wasn't too eager to try -- every year to prevent razor burns when shaving.

I sat on one chair not even looking and frowned. I stood up and my frown deepened when I realized I had sat in an old greasy chair. My white shorts from the bottom to my waist were filled with grease. When Amy realized what happened, she gasped.

"Oh Diane! You have to wash your shorts, your shirt too! If you don't, it'll stain for sure!" -- I was disgruntled, but couldn't see the problem of it.

It wasn't until I slid my shorts down to my legs that I realized I hadn't worn underwear underneath.

"Diane, are you going commando tonight?" -- She teased, and I blushed a little as I grumbled out that I had been in a rush all day that I'd forgotten to wear underwear. So there I was, sitting -- in another chair of course -- with my legs shut and my bare arms over my naked bosom. Immediately, Amy sat down next to me and she gave me a magazine so that I wouldn't get bored.

Still, I could sense her gaze at my uncovered mound.

"What is it?" -- I asked.

"Well... I just didn't know you kept your hair like that. Don't you ever shave?" -- She asked in her ditzy voice.

I shook my head. I kept my dark auburn pubic hair groomed, but I never shaved. It seemed so indecent to me. Then, I don't know how or from where; but she offered to shave me with some hand soap and a Gillette.

"Amy, where on earth did you get that?" -- I asked concerned.

"Oh... well... the owner of the place always has these grooming stuff for men. This Laundromat is the closest to the highway, so it stands to reason to have something for possible customers." -- She said flippantly.

That, did not make sense to me at all. In the end, I was coerced into sitting on top of a folding-clothes table and spreading my legs so that she'd shave me nice and clean.

I thought that nothing could get worse than this, but those 'possible' customers made their way to the Laundromat just then. I was mortified, Amy wouldn't let my legs go and she continued to shave away my pubic hair from my major labia and sometimes even going as far as dipping a finger inside to take away all hair from the inside too.

The two men that came in didn't look like truckers, but I guess it didn't matter that much to me whether or not they met my prejudiced criteria of what a trucker should look like. I crossed my arms over my naked chest, but couldn't stop Amy from shaving away. The ditz even started to shave the hair around my anus! I was completely exposed.

"Well lookit here!" -- The older one said. He was so tall that next to me -- I was sure -- he could dwarf me.

"Mike, leave her alone." -- said the younger male. He was also tall, but not as freakishly tall as his friend.

They both had short brown hair, no beard and teasing green eyes. They took in the sight of me and Amy looking so deliciously naked -- or nearly naked in Amy's case -- that I shivered.

When Amy finally finished her duty, she washed me off -- I was beyond mortified because she touched every nook and crevice of my major and minor labia in her quest to make sure it was soap-free -- and I almost died when she stood up abruptly leaving me with my legs wide open to the sight of the men.

"Oh hello!" -- She said as if she hadn't just pawed me in my naked and hairless pussy. I jumped out of the table and immediately covered my naked and hairless mound and put an arm around my tits in a quest for modesty.

The men just continued to gawk at us, but they were charming good guys. They didn't do anything more than stare at our naked forms.

As I relaxed -- but only for a minute -- thinking that nothing else could go wrong, the lights went out for two seconds. I almost panicked, but then the lights came on again and I relaxed a little again. Then it began to smell like smoke.

It turned out that my shorts had gotten caught in one of the moving wasps of the washing machine. The leaner guy -- who turned out to be named James -- was gentlemanly enough to get it free. He also took my shirt out of the machine and we discovered that they were both ruined pieces of clothing. I was in big shit now.

:-:

"Well... it seems you have the worst luck little lady." -- James said to me as he handed the torn pieces of clothing to me. "Trust me. I think it'll get worst." -- I grumbled to myself thinking I wouldn't be overheard. Just my luck then, I was overheard by the big guy named Mike.

"Well... I guess we could help you out. I could give you one of my shirts."

"I don't think I have enough money to pay you for it." -- I said sadly.

Then Amy did her ditzy thing and put us into much worse trouble. "Well alright you men, I'll take off my clothes too in payment for the shirt." -- That said she took off her tiny swimsuit and stood there looking more naked than I felt.

"Well that isn't quite what we had in mind... although we do appreciate the eye candy... I could let go of my favorite shirt if you suck my cock."

I blushed horrified at the idea. I was not a virgin but neither was I an experienced lover. And it looked like he'd be too big for me.

Amy looked pensive for the moment and said... "Just a blowjob and that's it? You've got something up your sleeve, I can smell it."

I could just about throttle her neck.

"Yup. Just that." -- Mike said again leering at us both.

"Then ok. I'll do it." -- Amy offered confidently.

Mike didn't seem so confident now. It seemed he had been going for the pleasure of seeing me squirm. It didn't quite work. Amy took his cock out of his pants and I was surprised to see he was small.

"You did it again Mike. Blowing things like that out of proportion." -- James said snickering to himself.

I just swallowed and looked the other way or tried to as James came up behind me. He didn't touch me -- at first -- but his teasing words of discussing Amy's technique left me bewildered and as much as it shames me to admit it --wet. And then I parted my legs a little bit signaling that he had won in his little seduction game. His big hands cupped my naked sex gently whilst he grabbed my breasts and teased my nipples into erection. It pained me to give out a small moan.

"Look at that... you're so wet..." -- He said softly in to my ear and I relaxed my naked back against his chest.

Soon he had me wailing about my first orgasm of the night, next he had me on top of the table where it all began, pounding his rigid tool -- he was bigger than I'd assume -- into my eagerly wet awaiting pussy. I even forgot where I was after the third or fourth round of sex.

Mike looked ridiculously angry because all he'd gotten out of the whole deal was a blowjob. Amy hadn't been forthcoming with anything else, but I doubt she wasn't pleased with herself. I looked at the mirror and almost gasped out loud at the thoroughly ravaged picture I represented. James walked me home -- I was almost naked, the shirt covered me; but somehow it was a windy night and the shirt tails kept flying up and about leaving me bare to the elements.

I only took a satisfying hot but quick bath, and slid into the covers of my bed naked. I fell asleep quickly.

:-:

That Monday morning, I woke up with a sense that there was something wrong. I met with Amy on the bus that took us to work, expecting her to be giggling about my 'misfortune' that Saturday night. She didn't. She did thank me for going with her to the Laundromat that Saturday night. I accepted her thanks with a grain of salt not knowing what to say... until I couldn't take it anymore and asked...

"Do you always get into trouble there?" -- I asked.

"Trouble? No. I- please don't think me a slut, but most of the time I feel horny and going to the Laundromat on Saturday nights helps get rid of that 'hunger' you know. Anyhow, those previous days you'd come by with me where meek at best... this time though, it was awesome! I never got to have such big orgasms like I did when I watched you be taken by that guy." -- She admitted.

I felt a blush coming on to my face.

"But why? I am not as pretty or as alluring as you are." -- I asked knowing that I had just dug my own grave.

She seemed to smile mysteriously. Then she said: "You know Diane, you give yourself too little a credit. You're a smart woman. You may not have my curves, but you've got something else that men are driven absolutely crazy for. And that is innocence. You're innocent to your own sexuality, so many men would want to have you again and again." -- She said quite matter-of-factly.

I felt my blush get brighter.

"Oh! The man who ravaged you on Saturday night gave me his number. He wished that you'd call him before Monday morning, but I forgot to call you on Sunday. Oops!" -- She said as she foraged into her bag for the missing number.

I reached out for it and she took it away.

"What is it?"

She smiled widely in one of the smiles that I took to mean she wanted something.

"Well... you have to promise me that whenever you and this person hook up, you'd take me along. I won't take your man if that's what you're worried about... I just like to watch."

It was official. My face was so red many of the other passengers had taken notice of it. I was embarrassed as I acknowledge her plea and promised.

Using the cell phone that I invariably almost never used on the women's bathroom was the most mortifying thing ever.

A deep voice answered the call, and I stammered: "Is this James? It's Diane... from the Laundromat on Saturday night..." -- I'd hope no one else was hearing this. I felt so embarrassed about calling a man I had no knowledge of besides his name and had engaged in lascivious sex not once but four times in the course of the evening!

"Ah... so it's my little flower. Did you not get my message to call on Sunday?" -- He said.

I stammered a no and explained what had happened. He said that he'd call me back and hung up. I was between upset at being hung up and angry that I had risked so much and gotten nowhere.

When I returned to my cubicle there was a note there. It said my boss wanted to see me. I wondered what for, I had finished my work for the week on Friday. I was very dedicated to my job, but I thought that I should also go and see what the matter was.

My boss is a huge fat guy, who is usually very kind to me. When I entered into his office I expected to be given some sort of new chore to do, but I didn't get that. Off to his right stood a tall man who -- without me knowing why -- made my heart beat like crazy in my chest. Still, with nothing showing up in my face from my prior discomfort I asked my boss what he called me over for.

"Well Miss Rogers, even though you do your work splendidly here, I don't want to let you go, but I have to."

I felt like the floor had caved off from my feet.

"I don't understand Mr. Smith!" -- I stammered softly feeling tears gather up in my eyes.

"Mr. Falkes is the Company's president -- and owner -- and he has been looking over your work over the projects. He considers you to be badly situated and has told me he's offering you a job with him. You won't act as his secretary, more like his partner. You'd be working exclusively for him."

My heart thundered in my ribcage at those words. I was being promoted?!

Then Mr. Falkes turned around and my heart thundered twice as faster. It was the guy I had called not two minutes ago on my cell phone! His green eyes were amused at my small blush, whilst his face was impassive.

"You're to come with me right away. I'll have someone else pick your stuff at your cubicle for you." -- He said nonchalantly and then said his goodbyes to my boss. I was too stunned to do much else than nod goodbye and follow up my new boss.

When we were far away from prying eyes and ears, I turned to him and stammered...

"You recognized me?"

He smirked knowingly. "But of course! I have to know every single little detail about everyone who works for me! It was a bonus plus to find out how feisty you're about sex."

I blushed deeply feeling humiliated.

He stopped the elevator and I felt a quick notch of fear drive up my back.

"Let's make this clear Miss Rogers, I know you are qualified for your promotion. But after normal working hours... you're mine. Heart. Body. And most importantly... Soul."

Then he kissed me violently rendering me without any strength to stand my weight on my legs as the elevator's doors closed on us.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Laundromat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds