• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Accidental Exhibitionist Ch. 03

The Accidental Exhibitionist Ch. 03

12

Sandy and I followed Rob and Carol down the hallway to their room still hand in hand. I am not sure if I was squeezing her hand or vice versa but my hand was getting sweaty form holding onto her so tightly.

Rob stopped at their door and opened it. He held the door open as Carol, Sandy and I walked in.

Their room was beautiful. It was a large suite with a very comfortable sitting area with an LCD TV and a large balcony with chaise loungers on it.

"Very nice room" Sandy commented.

"We always splurge on a room because we only get one vacation a year so we take advantage of it and indulge ourselves." Carol responded.

Through an open door was the bedroom and there were two queen sized beds.

Rob saw me looking in the direction of the bedroom and said, "We also always get double beds just in case we are fortunate enough to find a couple like you two who have interests similar to ours."

"What would you guys like to drink?" Rob asked.

"I would like a vodka tonic" Sandy quickly replied.

"I'll take a bourbon and coke please." I answered.

Rob got the drinks and we all sat down in the sitting area. Rob and Carol sat on the couch and Sandy and I sat on the loveseat.

There was a moment of silence and Carol broke it, "Guys don't be nervous. Rob and I know this is your first time for something like this. If when things get started and it is just something you do not want to do then leave. There will be no hard feelings at all."

"That's right. We understand it is not for everyone, but please rest assured that there will not all of a sudden be a strange cock or breast in your face. Carol and I just do not do that. We love each other and do not want to share."

"How did you guys get into this?" Sandy asked.

Carol answered, "Rob and I always like watching porn movies. We would really get off watching them on the screen having sex. One night we were out partying with a couple who we have known for years and we all went to their house after clubbing. We had a few more drinks and the conversation as usual turned to sex. Before we knew it they were making out on the couch."

Rob had now moved his hand inside Carol's blouse rubbing her nipple as she told the story.

Carol continued, "They started out kissing and I guess the alcohol took over and soon he was pulling open her blouse and was kissing and sucking on her nipples.

Rob switched nipples and left Carol's blouse open revealing her tit. Her nipple was rock hard. Carol also now had her hand in Rob's crotch rubbing his cock through his slacks.

"Rob and I just sat and watched as she suddenly turned, got on her knees between his legs and pulled his cock out and began sucking his cock. Rob and I were shocked. I mean we had known them for years and never had anything like this happened before."

Rob's cock was now rock hard as Carol unfastened his slacks, unzipped his fly and pulled his big cock out to stroke it.

She did not miss a word as she did this, "I will admit that although being shocked I was immediately turned on watching her suck his cock. They were so involved with each other that I reached for Rob's cock and could feel he was hard. I then knew it excited him as much as it did me."

Rob pulled his hand off her tits and slid off the couch. He crawled between Carol's legs and spread them. He leaned in and began sucking and licking her pussy.

Carol looked down at Rob, "As you can see he gets excited as I do each time we tell the story. Anyway, she sucked on his cock for a minute or two and then stood up. She hiked her skirt up and pulled her panties off. She turned to face us and backed up to her husband. She reached for his cock and guided it to her pussy. She sat fully,...."mmmmmmmm," she moaned as Rob licked her pussy.... "On his cock and we watched it disappear inside her. It was like watching a real life porn movie."

Sandy's hand suddenly was on my cock stroking it through my slacks. I was rock hard before she touched me listening to this story and watching Rob pleasure Carol. I reached over to fondle Sandy's tits, not a surprise her nipples were hard, and her areola was puckered from excitement.

Carol continued, "She was fucking him right in front of us and she was watching us as she did so. She leaned back against him and he grabbed her tits and was pinching and squeezing her nipples. Well by this time my nipples were aching to be sucked and pinched."

Carol grabbed the back of Rob's head and said, "Mmmmmm baby that is good."

I sat there rubbing Sandy's hard nipples and then reached inside her blouse to massage her tits. When I did this Sandy deftly unfastened my pants and pulled my cock out to stroke it.

Sandy looked back up at us and grinned, "Sorry I got distracted. So, I continued to rub Rob's cock, he in turn put his hand on my panties, and they were soaked. We sat there watching our friends fuck while we rubbed each other through our clothes. Well, she then stood up off his cock and pulled her skirt off. She moved to the couch and got on all fours while he got behind her and started to fuck her from behind.

"OOOOOH FUCK YESSSSSSSSS!" Carol suddenly moaned as her body convulsed with an orgasm.

Carol came back to us and Rob stayed between her legs, "Well at that point it was over. I was so fucking horny I had to have Rob. I pulled his cock out and he slid his finger inside my pussy as we watched them fuck. Rob and I sat there....

"OHHHH FUCK!" she moaned.....

"Masturbating each other and then he pulled out of her and shot his cum all over her ass.

"OOOOHHH GAWD" Carol again moaned with another orgasm.

She regained her composure and continued, "As soon as I saw him cum on her I stood up and pulled my panties off and straddled Rob's cock and fucked him like she did. I watched them as they watched us fucking. I had never been so turned on in my life.

Rob got off the floor and pulled his pants down and off. He took his socks off and then his shirt. He sat on the couch as Carol peeled her skirt off and turned to sit on his cock. Sandy and I both watched as Rob's big cock slipped between Carol's pussy lips and slid deep inside her. The look of complete desire on her face was nearly enough to make me cum especially the way Sandy was now stroking my cock.

I glanced over at Sandy. She had one hand stroking my cock and her other hand was fingering her pussy. I put my hand on hers and she took hers away as I let my fingers slip inside her wet pussy. It appeared that our story was unraveling much like Carol and Rob's did.

Carol pulled off Rob's cock and turned to take his hand. She turned to look at us and said, "Why don't we take this to the bedroom where we can all be more comfortable."

We got up and followed them to the bedroom. Carol pushed Rob onto the bed on his back. He scooted to the middle of it as Carol climbed on and straddled him. She again let his cock slid fully into her pussy.

I reached for the straps on Sandy's dress and pulled them off her shoulders. I then pulled her dress off her body and let it pool on the floor at her feet. I was standing behind her and looked over her to Rob who was lying on the bed watching. He was eying my wife's naked body as my hard cock still poking through my open slacks was poking Sandy in the small of her back. I looked at Carol as her big tits were undulating up and down with each stroke on Rob's cock.

Sandy turned to me and began to unbutton my shirt. She pulled it off my shoulders and then pulled my pants down. I kicked off my shoes and stepped from my pants. I removed my socks and Sandy turned me slightly so she could still see Rob and Carol. She then dropped to her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth.

I looked over and now Rob and Carol, still fucking were both watching Sandy suck my dick. I could tell it was turning them on as they watched. Carol was riding up and down harder and faster on Rob's cock as she pinched her own hard nipples. Watching them fuck was truly a turn-on and the fact that Sandy was sucking my aching cock was like being in heaven.

Rob moaned and grabbed Carol by the hips. Sandy stopped sucking my cock so she could watch the orgasms. Rob arched his back and pushed deep into Carol as he held her firmly on his spewing cock. Carol was fingering her own clit and she too had her head thrown back and was cumming on Rob's cock.

Sandy on her knees with my hard cock in her hand was watching as our new friends came down from their orgasms.

It was now our turn to put on a show. I grabbed Sandy, stood her up, and then laid her on the bed. She scooted to the middle of the bed as I straddled her body. I put my head at her pussy and my cock at her mouth. I knew Rob and Carol would really enjoy some old-fashioned sixty-nine action.

I dove into Sandy's smooth freshly shaven pussy and immediately sucked her already hard clit between my lips and let my tongue flick across it. Sandy moaned before taking my cock into her mouth. Neither Sandy nor I could tell in this position but we both knew Rob and Carol were on the bed adjacent to us watching us pleasure one another.

Sandy's pussy was literally gushing with her juices and I rubbed them all over my face. I wanted her essence to be on my face and my tongue. I had never wanted to so completely engulf myself in her pussy. Watching Rob and Carol had made me so fucking horny my cock ached for release. I also wanted to make sure they got as good a show as we had.

Sandy was sucking for all she was worth and I knew we had to change positions or I was going to shoot my load before actually getting to fuck my beautiful wife. I wanted Rob and Carol to have the benefit of seeing my cock split open and fuck Sandy's pussy.

I crawled off my wife and looked at Rob and Carol. They were lying on the bed spooning with Carol in front of Rob. Rob had his hand on Carol's pussy fingering her and Carol had a hand behind her no doubt stroking Rob's cock.

I knew what a great show it would be to have Sandy's big tits hanging beneath her swaying back and forth with each of my thrusts so I pulled her up and grabbed her hips to turn her. She knew where I wanted her to go and she got on all fours as I positioned myself behind her. Rob and Carol were not missing a moment as the watched us get into position.

I grabbed the base of my cock and guided to my wife's wet and ready pussy. I felt my cock head touch her and a shock wave pulsed through my body. It was as if I was getting ready to fuck her for the first time.

I leaned forward and felt my cock enveloped with the moist, silky warmth of her pussy. Her pussy in turn tightened around my shaft. I sank fully into her and we both moaned in unison as my groin touched her soft, round ass.

I withdrew slowly so that our audience could see my cock covered in Sandy's juices. I then plunged fully into her again. I knew when I plunged in, her big swinging tits were giving the desired show.

I then grabbed Sandy's voluptuous ass cheeks and began stroking in and out of her. Sandy laid her head down on the pillow and pointed her ass even further in the air. I could feel my cock head as it slid along the walls inside her vagina.

Carol moaned which drew my attention to them. She was still on her side and Rob had brought her to another orgasm with his fingers. The sight of her writhing on the other bed made my balls tighten and I knew I was going to cum any moment. It apparently had the same affect on Sandy as I felt her pussy tighten and she grabbed at the sheet grunting like a wild animal forcing herself back onto my cock.

I felt the cum racing from my balls up my cock and explode with a force that literally had me seeing stars as I came in my wife.

When my cock had finished erupting, I pulled out of Sandy and rolled onto the bed next to her trying to catch my breath. Sandy turned and lay on her back next to me also breathing heavily.

"My gawd that was beautiful." Carol said.

"You two are the sexiest couple we have ever had the pleasure to share with." Rob added.

Sandy then spoke up, "I will have to admit that I was very nervous and apprehensive about this when you mentioned it and almost turned around twice on the way to the room. However, this has been the most exhilarating sex I have ever had in my life. How about you Hon?"

"Without a doubt I cannot remember a time that I have had an orgasm like that one. It has been awhile." I replied.

"How about a drink?" Rob asked.

"Sounds great!" Carol said as they both got out of bed and headed into the living area naked.

Sandy and I got out of bed. I almost felt like I should put some clothes on but Sandy just strolled into the living area behind Rob and Carol as if she was fully clothed. Then I thought "What the hell, they have already seen me naked" so I followed suit and went into the room naked.

Carol asked Sandy, "I need to freshen up. How about you?"

"That would be great."

They both headed to the bathroom.

When they returned Rob poured us all a drink and then raised his glass, "Here is to new friends and new adventures!"

We all clicked our glasses and took a drink.

We all downed those rather quickly and Rob poured some more.

The conversation turned to the excitement of what we had all just experienced. My cock was beginning to revive and get hard thinking about it. I walked up behind Sandy who was leaning against the bar. My hard cock lay between her beautiful ass cheeks.

She reached behind her and wrapped her hand around my cock.

"I think all this talk has got someone excited again." She said.

Carol laughed and said, "And apparently he is not the only one." As she looked down at Rob's apparently hard cock hidden behind the bar.

I pulled my cock from Sandy's hand and grabbed the base of it, as she knew what I had in mind she bent further over the bar and spread her legs apart.

Her ripe juicy pussy was spread open and awaiting my hard cock to split her lips. I slid my cock into her pussy as she grabbed the rail on the bar and moaned. I easily sunk into her still cum soaked pussy and did not stop until my crotch met her sweet cheeks.

Rob and Carol were coming out form behind the bar so they could get as better angle on the action. Carol was right Rob's cock was hard and they both grabbed a barstool and sat to watch me fuck my wife.

I rocked in and out of her, as I knew her big tits were again hanging beneath her chest rocking back and forth with each of my strokes. I reached around her to cup one of her tits and to pinch her nipple.

"OHHHH FUCK YESSSSSS!" She moaned as I rolled her hard nipple between my fingers.

Carol was now stroking Rob's big cock as they watched.

I would never have dreamed in a million years that Sandy and I would be here doing this with a couple we just met watching us. I would also have never dreamed that it would be such an erotic high being watched and watching.

Sandy reached between her legs and cupped my balls in her hand massaging them as I sunk deeply into her.

I looked over as Carol stroked Rob's cock with one hand her other hand was massaging her own clit.

Carol was a strikingly beautiful woman, and with her legs spread apart and her hand on her pussy, she was even more beautiful. Her big full tits were undulating back and forth with the double-fisted action she was partaking of.

Rob slid off his stool, got between his wife's knees, and buried his face in her wet pussy. Carol threw her legs over his shoulders as she grabbed the back of his head and held him against her pussy.

"OOOHHHH FUCK!" I blurted out feeling the cum rolling up my shaft. Sandy pulled off my cock and quickly spun around. I was not sure what she was doing until she grabbed my cock. She got on her knees and stroked it.

My mind raced, "oh fuck she is either going to swallow my load or let me cum on her" either way this had never happened before.

The cum exploded from the end of my cock as she pointed it toward her tits. My cum splashed against her big tits and rolled between them down her cleavage. The second shot hit on her neck and rolled onto her tits. I watched her as the third shot landed on her right nipple and dripped from her hard little nub.

"My gawd that was hot!" Carol said.

I looked over at them and Rob had stopped sucking her pussy and had turned to watch the action.

Carol pulled her legs off Rob's shoulders and lay on the floor.

"Rob fuck me and then cum on my tits." She said.

Rob got on the floor between his wife's legs and plunged into her in one fluid motion.

"OHHHHHH GAWD YESSSSSS!" Carol moaned as Rob's groin smacked against hers.

Carol wrapped her long tanned legs around her husband and used her heels as if she was spurring him on. Rob was fucking her hard and fast. The slapping sound of their groins meeting was filling the room.

I looked back at Sandy who was still on her knees with my cock in her hand and my cum running down her tits. She was watching Carol being fucked hard and fast.

She started to get up and I helped her. She grabbed a towel from the bar and wiped off her tits as she continued to watch the action not more than five feet in front of us.

"OHHHHH GAWD!" Rob groaned.

Carol unwrapped her legs and said, "Come on me."

Rob crawled from between her legs to straddle her stomach stroking his cock.

No sooner than he was settled, his first shot exploded from his cock hitting Carol on the chin. The second shot hit her cleavage. The next one landed directly on her right nipple and she immediately began rubbing the cum into her nipple. She then used both hands and spread Rob's jism all over her tits.

Rob's cock went soft and was lying against Carol's abdomen as we all watched her massage the cum into her skin.

Rob then crawled off Carol and helped her up.

Her tits were still shiny from Rob's juices as she smiled and said, "Wow that was fun."

We all grabbed our drinks and finished them.

"We had better be going. It is late." I said.

"NO! Please stay here tonight." Carol pleaded.

"Yes please do." Rob then added.

I looked at Sandy and her at me.

"Sure, why not." Sandy said.

"Great, let's go back to the bedroom." Rob said.

We all walked into the bedroom and this time actually turned down the beds to get in them.

It was like a night at camp. We all talked, laughed, and told stories. Again, as usual, the topic turned to sex and this got everyone excited again.

Carol and Rob started this session as Sandy and I watched them. This time it was slower and more romantic. I truly felt like a voyeur watching them make love to one another. There was kissing and tenderness.

Carol finished Rob off by stroking his cock. She let him cum on her tits again.

By this time, Sandy was ready and it was our turn to make soft, slow love. No sooner than Rob had finished unloading on Carol's tits than Sandy was going down on my cock. She had climbed on the other side of me so that Rob and Carol could watch her suck me. I laid back and also watched her. She looked so damn sexy with her red lips tightly wrapped around my cock. Her cheeks would hollow in when she sucked me into her mouth. She had one hand on my balls massaging them as she sucked.

Rob and Carol laid there side by side with Carol in front of Rob. She still had not wiped his cum off her tits and it was slowly dripping off her tits onto the bed.

I looked back at my wife and still was in shock that we were in a room with people we had just met and letting them watch us have sex.

Sandy was doing such a masterful job on my cock that I had to get her to stop or it would soon be over. I rose up, put my hand on her shoulder, and rolled her back onto the bed. I bent over her, kissed her nipples, and then kissed down her gorgeous body until I got to her pussy. I then maneuvered between her legs and looked straight into her wet pussy. Her hard clit was waiting in anticipation for my mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Accidental Exhibitionist Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds