• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Fire for Three, Darling

A Fire for Three, Darling

123

You know Sherry has been my best friend for several years now. She and I have become very close in that time, even more so since her divorce last year. That's part of the reason I invited her over this Saturday to go with you and I to the neighborhood winter party. Funny how all three of us got a little tipsy and we ended up having our own snowball fight on that two block trek back home.

So, now here we all are, just after midnight, shivering.

"How about we get out of these miserably wet clothes and sit by the fireplace to warm up a bit?" I suggest as we all three stumble into our living room. "Donnie, you can build a fire while we girls go up and change first."

"But I didn't bring any extra clothes," Sherry says just before she nearly trips over the edge of the rug in front of the fireplace. She flails out and catches herself on your arm. You hold her shoulders until she's able to stand back upright. You also look into her eyes and see not only the partially drunken state they're in, but something else. Those sparkling blue eyes along with that long blonde hair do what I know they've always done to you for so many years. They fascinate you.

"Don't worry. I'm sure we can find something for you." I say as I grab her hand and pull her away from you. Then you watch as we more skip than walk toward the stairs.

"You better get to that fire, Dear. You have two women that need a comforting thaw. We'll be back in a sec." I wink and blow you a kiss over my shoulder as we traipse up the steps.

I know from the look on your face before I leave though you had been thinking naughty thoughts. You know when I have more than a couple of drinks I can get rather loose and more than a bit clingy. Okay call it what it is, I get horny! You think it should be you and me, not Sherry and I sneaking upstairs to our bedroom.

*****

Moments later, Sherry and I come back down to see you standing with your back to us in front of the fire you've built.

"Hi, honey," I call to you.

"Hi sweetie," you say calmly before you turn around to see Sherry and I standing on the bottom step. You see we are wrapped in blankets and notice the smiles on our faces. "What's going on?"

"It's late and it's a long drive home for Sherry, Donnie. Plus she's in no shape to be driving." You look over at her and see her blue eyes batting at you. "I thought she might sleep over and go home in the morning."

"I see." You look at me and then back at my friend, our friend. Your eyes travel from her face down that body of hers tightly encased in the warm blanket and then back up. We both catch you staring. We both grin at you.

"Okay, okay, go on over and sit by the fire while I go up and change now." You say as you take a step around me and toward the stairs.

But I put my hand up to your chest and stop you in your tracks. "No, why don't you wait a minute."

You give me that look, like I must truly be drunk. I also sense you are perturbed that you aren't likely to get any tonight with my best friend hanging around.

"Come on. Just wait one short minute, that's all." I say as I rub my palm over your wet shirt. I can feel your hard chest underneath. "Why? Am I supposed to stand here and freeze while you girls are all cozy warm in those blankets?" You nod at the both of us. "What am I suppose to do now?" "You'll find out," I say in a much lower tone of voice. "We have a very special surprise for you." Then Sherry and I walk closer to the fireplace with these huge smiles still on our faces.

"What is it?" You ask.

"I bet you can't help thinking what we are wearing under these blankets, huh?" Sherry replies with a question for you instead.

"We aren't wearing anything at all." I quickly add. "Our panties were even damp from the wet snow so we took them off, too."

"What?" Your eyes grow wide and you alternate look at each of us up and down.

"But that's not the surprise." I keep my voice low and seductive.

"Its, uh...not?" You gush as you stumble over even those few words. You are obviously taken aback at the thought of two naked women standing before you separated by only a couple of feet and two soft, warm blankets.

"No," I reply. "It's something you would never ask for yourself, but after twenty-eight years of a wonderful marriage I thought I'd provide you the treat."

"And she doesn't mean a cake or candy either." Sherry interjects and is smiling as she bats her eyes at you again. Those eyes do not look as clouded now. She appears more sober than just a few moments ago. "But it may be even sweeter."

"I have an idea, but I need to be sure you are comfortable with it." I pause, swallow hard and get a serious look on my face. I sway a bit and shuffle my feet on the carpet. That's when you look down and see I have on a pair of my fuzzy socks, the ones that keep my toes so warm. You also see Sherry has borrowed a pair. So we aren't completely naked after all.

"I suggest we get cozy and get real close, uh, well, until at least we get each of us warmed up better." I suggest and when you look back up to my face I see you are obviously confused at my recommendation. Still looking at my gorgeous best friend you ask me, "Just what do you mean by 'close'?"

"Oh you know, close, rub up against one another, share our body heat, whatever seems comfortable. You know Dear, body heat warms more quickly than just a fire alone."

"Yes, I do, but..." Again you look over at Sherry, her whole body shakes. You know she is shivering even under that blanket. You continue to look at my girl friend but direct your question at me. "You mean all three of us? Together?"

"Of course, all three of us, we can't leave one of us out to freeze. All three of us need to cozy up close." I say. "Come on, we'll share our blankets with you."

"You don't mean—" Your stutter barely gets the words out as your gaze passes from me to Sherry and back again. But you also notice when you look over at Sherry that she seems to appear totally unfazed with my idea. Your eyebrows raise like they always do when you are shocked or totally surprised about something. But I also see something else in your eyes. There's a curiosity in them as they lock onto mine.

"Uh-huh." I answer your implied question.

"I need some body heat. So how about it, Donnie?" Sherry asks.

"I guess. I mean, I don't know what to say." You finally look back over to me. "But, can I talk to you alone for a minute first?"

"Is there a problem?" Sherry asks.

"Is there a problem, Dear?" I also answer your question with another question.

You close your eyes and rub your forehead with a confused look on your face. "If I didn't know better I'd think you two were setting me up for something."

"Like what, Dear. We just all need to get warm." I try to put on an innocent look, but you know better.

"You want me to join you two naked women under those blankets the way I know you get after a few drinks? We both know how you get when you get more than a few drinks in you."

"Is that so awful? Getting frisky on a Saturday night?" I grin and bite my lower lip, still trying to keep as much of an innocent look as possible.

"So, you can't handle two naked women, Donnie." Sherry states, not asks, with a far from innocent look on her face now. She licks her lips very seductively before she purses them at you.

You at first seem entranced by the look you are getting from my best friend. Then you shake your head and turn back to me. "I just thought after all these years you would know you are the only woman for me. When did I ever say I wanted, I mean you and another woman? I mean, you, me and another woman."

"What?" I lose the grin and get serious now. "You would rather have sex with me and another man?"

"No, no, sweetie, I'm not into, I mean I enjoy you, having sex with you. You, Dear."

"I enjoy you, too. But I would like to share you for once. You are more than enough man and lover to share."

"I don't know how to respond to that." You look at me and offer a shrug.

I don't say a word, but just let the moment sink into your consciousness. I know you've always thought Sherry was gorgeous. You may never have thought you would really get to do anything with her, but you know part of you at least wants to do this.

"I know you never have actually told me you wanted to be with me and another woman. But doesn't every guy want a threesome, to be with two women at the same time? I just thought tonight was the perfect night to do it." I lower my head a bit and shift my eyes between you and Sherry.

There is a moment of pause in this shadowy room. I start to wonder if I've read you right or not. Then you finally speak. "So you really don't mind me being with another woman?"

My head comes up and my eyes connect with you in as serious a look as I can provide. "As long as I'm there and part of it, then no I don't mind at all." I see you thinking about it for a moment, still trying to figure out how to respond to this strange offer of mine.

"Is this what you really want?" You finally return.

"Oh yes, I do," I answer eagerly, maybe too eagerly.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to do anything that you're not comfortable with."

"Honey, I am about to have sex with another woman with you and for you. And by the way, I am not going to be uncomfortable with being with another woman, especially Sherry." At that both Sherry and I have a little giggle amongst one another.

Now it's time for you to be confused in a whole way.

"What are you saying?" You cock that eyebrow again.

"I've always been curious about what it would be like to be with another woman. I originally didn't want to do it without you. But..."

It's at this point you look over at Sherry and the two of you just stand there and stare at each other. She gives you a very knowing and very seductive smile. You realize this beautiful woman standing across from you and I are not strangers to one another. We've been friends for well over twenty years. But you also sense there is more to our relationship than just being best friends.

"Donnie, I remember always noticing when Sherry's nipples were hard ever since college. I always stared at them when she was around and honestly I was always strangely aroused at how they always stood up, day or night. One evening a few weeks ago, while you were on another business trip, Sherry and I were here talking. I don't remember much of anything else we were talking about, but I can remember that night like it happened just this weekend. She asked me a question that took me by total surprise...

'Mary Ann, do you ever wonder if you might like to be with a woman, you know, like you do a man? Before you answer that, it's not all necessarily directed towards you, it's just something I have been wondering about myself for a long time.'

I remember immediately looking down at those hard nipples of hers not knowing what to say or think at that moment. But there they were hard and perky as usual. The next thing I know Sherry leaned up against me and I found myself almost naturally putting my head on her shoulder. She started running her fingers through my hair and I actually felt myself relaxing. She touched the bare skin of my shoulder and I opened my eyes and found her other hand reaching to my face. She brushed my cheek and then leaned into me to kiss me on the mouth. It was so gentle and soft.

Without realizing what she was doing at first I saw Sherry stand up and let her dress fall to the floor, leaving her only in a pair of blue high-cut panties. I knew right then that Sherry was planning to do more than just kiss me. And that thought made me so nervous. But not so nervous that I found myself undressing too and before I knew it our hands wandered over each other's bare curves. Even though neither one of us had done anything like this before it was like we were already used to one another's touch.

My heart raced, my own nipples hardened and my breathing quickened. I felt that all too familiar tingling deep inside. But this was a woman I was with and I was still thoroughly aroused. Needless to say, without getting into all the details we made one another very happy that night."

I look over and grin at Sherry and bite my lower lip remembering the first exquisite orgasm I had had at the hands of my beautiful girlfriend. "I told you I remember it just as if it was a little while ago."

"Yeah, Donnie," Sherry adds, "We have found that it's so much more than the physical feelings that arouse us. Yes, it's the naughtiness of it too, but there is a special secret between two women that makes us just want to explore and excite one another." She smiles and licks her lips as she stares at me.

We connect. I feel that familiar heat between us two girls at that moment, but I also remember you are there with us in the dark room, lit only by the wood fire you've built. I look back at you and your mouth is hanging open, your eyes passing back and forth between the two of us women.

"As the last few weeks have passed and our occasional secretive liaisons have continued, we began to talk about how to take our shared experience to another level. So we decided to figure out how we could add a little more spark to our mutual fun. You see, we decided to bring someone else in to share our pleasure. We decided that unsuspecting man would be you. So that is why we are here tonight to give and receive pleasure together, all three of us."

"You mean you planned all of this?" You ask me, the tone of your voice raised.

"Kind of," I say and reach out for Sherry's hand. "We didn't plan on getting all cold and wet, but this worked out even better. A nice warm fire to lay by as we, uh, as we play."

The next thing you know, I lean over and kiss Sherry. I kiss her on the lips. I can literally hear you breath escape your lungs as you stare at the two of us.

While we are kissing, Sherry slips her hand under my blanket and caresses my bare skin. You can't see it but you know what is happening. It's what you would do, with me naked in your hands. Sherry's hands rub under my breasts. It is a light touch at first, but quickly becomes a little more vigorous. All the while I know this has to be the most erotic thing you have ever witnessed; that or the most shocking.

As I kiss Sherry's cool cheek now, my eyes shift in your direction. I glance down and see a very noticeable bulge in your pants. I'd say this must be an erotic thing for you after all. And to think you can't even see a thing. You can only imagine where my girlfriend's hands are, how hard they are making my nipples and how wet they have my sex already.

As we girls continue to rub up against one another and kiss, I reach over and tease you through your damp pants. As Sherry teases me with her tongue, I accost your hardening manhood with a squeeze and a tug.

Somewhere in all this groping and caressing, both Sherry and I lose hold on our blankets. They fall from our respective bodies at the same exact time. With the exposure you now find only what your mind was fantasizing of before. Yes, my hand is on Sherry's very sizable breast. You also confirm Sherry is squeezing both of mine.

"Mary Ann!" You nearly yell.

"Yes, Donnie?" Sherry purrs for the both of us.

You look at Sherry and can't talk. Neither can you take your eyes off her completely nude body.

"Do you like what you see?" I ask and Sherry turns to the left and the right as we still grope one another's boobs. You can see my girlfriend in all her glory now.

You can't find the voice to respond. But Sherry and I both know how you really feel as we see that mighty erection of yours swelling in the tight confines of your snow dampened pants.

"Oh, Donnie," Sherry murmurs, "I know I like what I see!"

"Oh my Donnie. My, my, Donnie!" I wink at you and nod down at your big bulge.

"Mary Ann, I think Donnie has gone long enough with those damp clothes on. What do you think?"

"I agree Sherry, way too long," I say, trying to not to sound too eager.

Sherry dutifully leaves her attention of my breasts and turns to unbutton your shirt. I get the idea and bend to grab at your pants and unzip them. Being so damp they are a struggle to tug them down. As Sherry now pulls your t-shirt up over your head I almost make you fall over as I pull your pants off each leg.

We leave you in only your damp briefs. We both look at you and smile at your shivering half-naked body. One part of you is certainly not cold, at least by the look of him as he still grows before our eyes.

"I think since we've already discarded all our damp clothes, even our panties, Donnie, it's your turn to strip all the way down." Without waiting for an answer Sherry reaches to your waist to grab for those simple white briefs you are wearing.

"Yes, it's his turn." I agree.

"Wait." You finally come out of your trance and stop Sherry's hands.

You display a very mixed expression on that handsome face of yours. I'm suddenly not sure whether you have hit your limit of shock and now are ready to stop this plan of ours. But just as I think the excitement has waned...

"You two sit down. I'll do the rest." You say, taking a step back. "Go ahead, sit down."

Sherry and I smile at one another and simultaneously kneel on the carpet side by side. We watch you turn your back on us and reach for the waistband of your briefs. You slowly peel the damp underwear off your hips. Your backside is exposed and I swear Sherry is holding her breath now. I reach out for her hand and she does exhale very audibly. We watch you tug those white cotton briefs off and drop them on the carpet. You smile at us over your shoulder before you turn back around with your hand covering your crotch.

Whether you know it or not, from our angle we can see your balls hanging just below your fingers. They look so sexy dangling there, one just a little higher and smaller than the other.

The three of us are now as naked as the days we were all born. With the fireplace before us and the obvious heated sexual tension between the three of us I'm warm enough not to need a blanket anymore.

Without a word Sherry stands and eases her way over to you. She leans up and runs her tongue over your ear. When I do that you know it means I'm ready to fool around and, yes, I divulged that piece of personal information to Sherry before tonight. You get another ear lick, but this time her hand reaches out and tickles the coarse dark hair on your chest. Her warm, soft fingers caress down to your flexed stomach only to return to tweak your nipples until they are completely hard. Its something else I have informed her that truly arouses you. But she takes it a step further. Sherry puts her face to your chest and touches a nipple with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh!" You more squeal than say at this surprising touch. You look down at that lovely face of hers and see her smiling back at you. I know that look in her salient blue eyes melts you and gets you so very hot. That look has done the same to me over the last several weeks. As you watch she circles her tongue around that hard nipple of yours before she abruptly sucks it into her mouth. You let out a breathy moan and by the way you pull your shoulders back and thrust your chest further out, I assume you like what she's doing. I know she enjoys what she does as she nips and sucks on your other nipple, too.

But she isn't done yet.

Sherry reaches down and rubs her open palm down over where you still shield most of your manhood from us. I can tell just by the look on your face that you are probably almost fully hard by now. Sherry intends to find out as her long fingers reach in between yours to feel for your cock. She pushes your hands away and I see she has you, your mighty manhood that is, pointing straight up toward her belly button.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Fire for Three, Darling

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds