• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Holdup Ch. 02

The Holdup Ch. 02

12

(Please read art I before continuing)

Abbot Balfour was still studying the sheen of the sheer tan pantyhose encasing the well-formed thighs of the pretty stewardess when she reached for the intercom microphone. This caused her skirt to open wider and Abbot's cock flinched as he took in an eyeful of the young woman's pristine white nylon panties which she wore over her pantyhose.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for flying Southern States Airlines; we have made good time and will be landing forty-five minutes ahead of schedule in fifteen minutes. Please help us prepare the cabin for landing," she said over the cabin intercom.

The stewardess stood up and began placing items used during the flight in the overhead locker and Abbot, never one to miss a lecherous opportunity, slammed his laptop computer shut and wriggled his fat body out of his seat. The aisle of the small commuter place was narrow and Abbot moved his body behind the hostess under the pretext of returning his laptop to his briefcase, he reached up and pretended he was having difficulty finding his briefcase in the overhead locker. He was able to nestle his erect penis in the crease of the young stewardesses' buttocks and grind his crotch into her ass. She blushed and spun her head around.

"Sir if you sit back down I'll get your briefcase for you," she said, her anger thinly disguised.

Abbot wriggled himself against her ass and through the material of his suit pants and her uniform skirt; he felt his fat stubby cock slide over her panties. The hostess tried to extricate herself from the small space between Abbot and the row of seats but that just excited Abbot further as she struggled against him. The flight attendant had been groped and fondled by experts; and an evil grin crossed her face as she prepared to extricate herself from the situation.

Abbot was breathing in her perfume and enjoying the feeling of his cock dry humping the hostesses ass when he suddenly became aware that the young attendant was wriggling her ass and pushing back against him. He smiled as he realised that the young hussy was enjoying being groped and was responding accordingly. He nearly came as he felt the hostie slide a hand between their bodies and take his cock in her fingers through the material of his trousers. His smile turned to a silent scream, his face turned white and tears ran down his face as excruciating pain racked his body.

The stewardess had reached behind her and stroked Abbot's cock through his pants and then gently cupped his balls. Then she had wrenched them with all her might whilst at the same time driving one of her high-heels into Abbot's foot.

Abbot Balfour collapsed back into his seat, a silent scream of agony painted on his face as he tried to breathe through the pain.

"There, there, sir; let me fasten your seatbelt," the stewardess said sweetly.

She leaned over, purposely giving Abbot a good look at her breasts and a whiff of her perfume as she buckled his seatbelt and then wickedly over-tightened it under his large belly. She patted him on the shoulder affectionately.

"Ok sir, enjoy the landing. Thanks for flying Southern States," she sang.

The attendant deliberately let her skirt flick up her thigh as she turned in the aisle to see to the rest of her passengers.

Abbot sat silently in his seat until the pain subsided enough for him to think straight. 'Fucking women! Always flirting and teasing; then they complain when a man does what comes natural!' he though to himself. 'Those bitches in the bank were as bad; tight skirts, long legs, big tits, makeup perfume and high-heels! Always teasing him! And that witch Michele Bouvier was the worst of them; one day she was going to get what she had coming!' Abbot Balfour seethed.

By the time Abbot Balfour climbed into a taxi cab at the aircraft arrivals gate, the pain in his balls was reduced to a dull ache. He was horny again and in a hurry to get home so he could fire up the porn DVDs and pour over the stroke magazines he had secreted in his luggage. Abbot collected two forms of hardcore pornography. Both types involved women being abused; usually tied up in bondage, often with scenes of simulated brutality and rape. The women featured in his pornography were either very young or very mature. His cock began to harden as he fired up his cell phone and punched up the number for the bank.

He had decided that his three female staff would have to pay for the indignities he had suffered at the hands of the young hostie. Even though he was in a hurry to get home he would deliberately take his time in the vault concealing the money he had bought in illegally from KC and then find any excuse he could to delay the staff's departure. He would make them suffer before they could begin their, much looked forward to, weekend break. If he could, he would find a reason to get that little filly Nadine Munner up a ladder or on her knees so he could look up her skirt. The little bible-thumper was so naïve that she never realised it when he deliberately gave her job so he could look up her skirt or down her blouse! He sniggered to himself and hit the 'call' button on his cell phone.

Jeanette Hathcock had been lying uncomfortably on the floor listening to the robber's desultory conversation and the quiet sobs of her companions. She knew that Nadine Munner had been raped in the Manager's office and it really came as no surprise to her that the vicious criminals would prey on the pretty young virgin first; but the man she now knew as Steve had masturbated over her prone body and she was well aware that she was an attractive woman and had a good figure for her age. It wouldn't be long before her turn came.

Jeanette Hathcock hated her husband and had had just about enough of his drunkenness and abuse. A good Southern Belle; Jeanette had tried to save her marriage but she knew that it was now beyond saving.

She had heard Nadine's screams during the rape and she decided that she was not going to suffer the same fate. She owed nothing in the way of fidelity to her husband and the way she saw things, anything she could do to get out of this situation alive and with the minimum of pain and humiliation, then the better off she would be. Besides; she had got a decent look at the Steve guy when the robbers first broke in and he didn't look that bad and she did get a little tingle of excitement when he had fondled her ass earlier.

She made up her mind that if one of the men came for her she was going to submit to him provided that what he wanted her to do was not too revolting. She had submitted to some pretty kinky stuff with her worthless husband so why not? She would have to act belligerent when they came for her and make it sound like she was actually being raped. If either of the other women reported that she had willingly participated, her life in Litton would not be worth living. Especially if that scatterbrained, bible-thumping, homecoming-queen, suspected anything. The little bitch would tell the church elders and they would brand her a jezebel.

Not by a long shot were all of the residents of Litton members of the congregation of the Litton Baptist Church; but the town was small enough that gossip spread like wildfire; and it was still a town where a woman's respectability and virtue were held in higher esteem than her abilities or intelligence.

Jeanette could feel Steve's ejaculate cooling and drying on her legs and on her back where it had soaked through her blouse. Her nylon boy-leg panties were still bunched in the crease of her buttocks from where Steve had rubbed his cock on her ass when he cleaned himself on her. She had felt degraded when Steve had done it to her, but it was nothing compared to what her husband had forced her to do during his drunken benders.

She was too ashamed to tell her workmates or friends about the indignities she had suffered during her marriage. There were days when just walking was agony because her husband had abused her with a beer bottle or any other object he thought he could force inside her; usually when he had been unable to maintain an erection, which was often. One night he had made her dress in her old cheerleader uniform and fellate him for hours and he had still been unable to get wood. He had blamed her for his inability to perform; despite the fact that he had drunk a dozen beers and a fifth of bourbon, and her punishment was that she had to masturbate in front of him with a huge vibrating dildo that he had bought home. To her own shame and her husband's amusement she had actually invoked an unwanted orgasm.

When they came for her she was going to be compliant but pretend she was being forced; it was the only way to get through this ordeal she decided.

Meanwhile Michele Bouvier was seething; trussed up on the floor she had been forced to listen to her co-worker being raped while the other robber had performed a disgusting act of self gratification. As the Assistant Manger, Michele was well aware why the bank robbers were waiting for Abbot Balfour's return. She blamed him for their current predicament; these vile men were using the women for their sordid pleasures while they waited for the illicit mob funds to be delivered by Abbot.

Michele had got a good look at both of the men and heard them talk to each other using their first names, Ray and Steve; surely these men must be aware that the Civella Family would not let them get away with their money. Abbot would have to lie to the police when he reported the robbery; but he would certainly report the loss of the Kansas City mob's money directly to the Civella's along with a description and the names of the robbers.

Just then her reverie was broken by the voice of one of the robbers.

"Ok; who's next?" Steve McDonald sniggered.

Michele hoped that being an older lady in her fifties she would not be selected; but she couldn't help opening her mouth.

"You won't get away with this you know?" she hissed.

"You let us worry about that lady; you just want to be thankful that I've decided to let you all live if you behave yourselves. Now where was I?" Steve replied.

"Maybe I should give Miss Munner a little rest because Ray has only just plucked her cherry?" he laughed.

Steve knelt on the floor between the prone bodies of Jeanette Hathcock and Michele Bouvier. They both had nice asses and good legs; the older woman was a bit plumper but Steve was still tempted to ride her. He reached down and lifted the hems of both of the women's skirts so he could get a good look at their thighs and asses. Michele's tan lace trimmed thigh-high hold-up stockings shined in the harsh overhead lights and her red satin full-cut panties were pulled up snug over her ample behind. Jeanette's shapely thighs were accentuated by the dark reinforced bands of her control-top pantyhose and her round ass was silhouetted nicely through her translucent lace trimmed powder-blue nylon boy-leg panties, which she wore loose-fitting over her pantyhose.

Both women began to visibly shake and their sob; but they both knew that begging would not help them.

Steve began to chant "eenie meenie miny moe, catch that monkey by the toe" as he alternatively poked each of the woman in the buttocks with his finger.

"You pig!" Michele spat at the indignity.

Steve ignored her and continued chanting the child's nursery rhyme until he came to the last stanza: "eenie meenie miny moe" and his finger rested on the well-formed buttock of Jeanette Hathcock.

Michele Bouvier gave a wry smile, despite her disgust; at least she had been spared. Jeanette Hathcock set her resolve and began her act.

"Nooooooooooooo!!! Please don't! Please don't! I'm a married woman!" she pleaded.

Steve ignored her pleas and lifted her to her feet by her bound wrists.

"Well being a married woman; it ain't as if Steve's going to do anything to you that you ain't had done to you before," Ray sniggered as he watched Steve lead the struggling woman away to the Manager's office.

Jeanette made a genuine show of struggling and cursing as she was forcefully led to the Manager's office and the other two women's cries increased in sympathy of her fate.

"I'm praying for you Jeanette," Nadine Munner cried out; and Ray hopped out of his seat and kicked the two women in their butts.

"Shut the fuck up!" he jeered; and climbed up on the desk where Steve had sat during the rape of Nadine Munner.

Steve was looking into Jeanette Hathcock's face when Nadine had cried out that she would pray for her; and damn if he didn't see a sarcastic look cross her face. 'This woman is no bible-beater, ' he thought. Then she astonished him by brazenly looking him in the eyes and winking at him!

He held her by the shoulders; her hands still taped behind her back, and took her in. She had a curvy figure with firm tits and under her white cotton blouse he could make out the powder-blue bra which matched her panties. She too wore heavy makeup: black mascara, blue-green eyeshadow, rouge, and blood-red lipstick. Her jet-black hair rested on her shoulders. Jeanette Hathcock stood perfectly still, defiantly staring back at him.

Steve let go of her and lifted her skirt revealing her long, sleek legs encased in the high-sheen taupe pantyhose which darkened halfway up her thighs; the gusset disappeared under her boy-leg panties. Jeanette didn't move and Steve felt his cock begin to harden.

"Stop it! Please stop this now!" Jeanette yelled; but the look of brazen defiance on her face did not change.

Steve was stunned, and then astounded when Jeanette Hathcock leaned forward and kissed him passionately; driving her tongue between his lips and exploring his mouth. She broke the kiss and leaned forward on her tippy-toes so that her lips were next to his ear, enveloping him in a cloud of her luxurious perfume.

"I won't fight; but I have to pretend you're raping me," she whispered and then nipped him on the earlobe.

"Don't! Don't! Leave me alone you pig!" she yelled, smiling up at him.

Then she fell forward against his body and draped her calf around leg and slid the sleek limb up and down his leg, her nylons hissing on the coarse fabric of his jeans. She slid her tongue back into his mouth and kissed him passionately. Steve's cock jerked in his pants; 'hot damn; the bitch wants it!' he thought.

"Whooee!!!" Ray exclaimed as he watched the performance through the glass walled office.

Steve took Jeanette Hathcock by the shoulders and gently broke their embrace. She began to cry out again, putting on a convincing sham.

"You bastard; let me go!" she cried; smiling at Steve as he shucked off his pants, kicked off his shoes and sox and ripped off his shirt.

Steve spun Jeanette around and ripped off the tape binding her wrists and spun her around again and kissed her fervorantly, their tongues intertwining and their bodies grinding together. Jeanette broke the kiss and cried out.

"Stop that you disgusting animal," her hand snaked down the front of his jockey shorts and she took his tumescent member in her fingers.

Jeanette Hathcock had not had satisfying sex for many years and the feel of Steve's long sleek penis throbbing in her fingers was very exciting and she her could feel her vaginal juices begin to flow. Steve responded by hiking up Jeanette's skirt and cupping her pubis through her panties and hose. He could feel the heat and moisture between her legs as he pushed a finger along the seam of her panties, stroking her outer lips. Jeanette Hathcock bit her lip and stifled a moan of pleasure.

She slowly squeezed Steve's rampant penis and shrieked.

"You monster! You'll regret this when my husband catches up with you!"

"Shut up you crazy cunt! Your old man will never catch me and if he does I'll fucking kill him!" Steve replied, smiling into Jeanette's lust-filled eyes.

He reached for her skirt and snatched it from her body; Jeanette felt a shudder of lust ripple through her; she was with a real man for the first time in a long time. She took Steve's hand and pushed it down the waistband of her loose-fitting boy-leg panties and closed her thighs around his fingers. She tugged down his Jockeys and stroked his penis, smearing globules of pre-seminal fluid over the glans; she took his scrotum in her other hand and gently squeezed the hairy sac.

Steve drove his finger into the crotch of Jeanette's pantyhose until his nail snagged at the reinforced nylon gusset and tore a hole; he pushed a finger through the hole and parted her labia. He quickly found the hood of her clitty and flicked at her clitty and kissed her hard, pushing his cock against her sheer-nylon clad thigh. He pushed her back until her ass came to rest against the edge of the Manager's desk and then he put his hands under her ass and lifted her up so that she was perched on the edge of the desk.

"Stop! Stop! Please Stop!" Jeanette panted; but to the experienced ear of Michele Bouvier, her pleas sounded suspiciously like passion rather than revulsion.

Ray was extremely aroused at the performance his partner and Jeanette Hathcock were putting on for him and he had already freed his cock from his pants and was stroking it vigorously when he decided there was no need to indulge in self gratification when he had a pretty young girl available for his use.

He dropped to the floor, kicked off his pants and then leaned down and grabbed Nadine Munner by the hair.

"Ups-a-daisy!" he said as he dragged her to her feet, her face screwed up in pain and her heels skittered on the polished floor.

She opened her mouth to scream but Ray was in no mood for shenanigans. He picked up his pistol off the desk and when Nadine opened her mouth to scream he jammed it in her mouth. Her teeth cracked on the steel barrel and the taste of gun oil stung her tongue.

"You can either suck on this or me!" Ray snarled, forcing the barrel of the weapon further into her mouth.

Nadine gagged; and nodded her head vigorously. She had never been so scared in her life and she peed her pants; trickles of warm piss ran down her thighs, darkening her nylons. Ray grinned malevolently and slid the gun out of her mouth. He jammed it in her ribs and pulled her close to him and crushed his lips against hers.

When she wouldn't submit he pulled back the hammer on the gun and jammed it harder against her ribcage. Nadine had heard the sound of a weapon being cocked many times and she realised that she could do nothing but comply. She silently sobbed as she opened her mouth and let the robber's rancid tongue invade her sweet mouth.

Ray kissed her for a while, taking great pleasure in her futile struggles as her body wriggled against his hard cock. He slipped it between her thighs and as a reflex action Nadine Munner slammed her legs closed around it. Ray humped her piss-wet silken thighs until Nadine realised her mistake and opened her legs; but this was a worse mistake because Ray Sullivan was now able to rub his cock on her satin pantied pubic mound. After a minute of dry humping the struggling young girl for awhile Ray wanted more.

He pushed her body slightly away from his and hopped back on the desk; so that he was sitting with his legs apart on the edge of the desk. He pulled Nadine Munner's face down into his lap and bought the pistol to her temple.

"Now I'm sure even a good little Christian girl like yourself knows what to do here," he scowled.

"But just let me warn you if your teeth even scratch my cock, your brains will be on the wall behind you before you get a chance to finish biting me," he warned.

Nadine Munner resigned herself to her fate and nodded her head. As soon as she started to nod Ray pushed her face into his groin. Ray's penis and crotch smelt like stale piss, dried semen, and another musky smell that Nadine Munner realised with distraught was the residue of her own vaginal secretions which she had left on his penis when he had raped her. Her eyes were screwed shut but she forced herself to open them and for the first time in her life she looked at an engorged male penis.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Holdup Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds