• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teacher's Pet? Ch. 02

Teacher's Pet? Ch. 02

123

After she left, I got up and sat on the couch for almost an hour, just trying to absorb what had just happened. One part of me was completely excited that I had just an amazing sexual experience with a hot young woman. That part of me wanted to go into the bedroom and stroke my cock like she had told me to. The other part of me was freaked out that I had just crossed a line that was totally forbidden. Teachers and students just don't cross that line. It was one thing to fantasize, it was another to act. Both sides were fighting inside my head, keeping me from being able to have any clarity on the situation. Eventually, the side that was jacked that I had gotten dominated by a hot young thing won out, rationalizing that crossing the taboo line was just as exciting, and that if I didn't obey her, I was screwed at work, so I had no choice but to enjoy it. I knew it wasn't necessarily the most well thought out argument, but sometimes you have to think with the little head.

I was just finishing hand washing her stockings, and I was reaching for her g-string when I realized that they probably still smelled of her. I stopped, hung the stockings on the shower curtain rod, and picked up the g-string. I held it to my nose, and smelled them. I was right, it still smelled of her. Her rich aroma bled off of them like she was still here. My cock immediately responded, getting hard almost instantly. I remembered that she had told me to masturbate nearly to climax at least ten times tonight. I wasn't sure I could, but with the help of her g-string, I got started.

I lay back on my bed, closed my eyes, and held her g-string to my nose while I stroked my cock. I re-lived our encounter in my head. It didn't take long before I felt my cum welling up in my balls. I stopped stroking, and pulled the g-string from my nose. My excitement faded, and I was able to start stroking again. I started to smell her g-string again. I managed to keep this up for 5 rounds, but each became progressively shorter. I decided I had better stop, or I would go past the point of no return. By now, my balls were aching for release. I needed to distract myself, so I got dressed again, and turned on the TV.

An hour of channel surfing helped mildly, but my mind was still unable to stop thinking about her. She had told me to call her Mistress. I decided to look on the Internet to see what I could find. It didn't take long, and I had found numerous web sites dedicated to female domination of men including some sites that had stories and even essays on the topic. The more I read, the more turned on I was by the idea of being dominated by her. My cock was hard, and I was stroking myself as I clicked through web pages. I found videos of women whipping men, then teasing them, and using them for their own pleasure. In one, the woman sat on the guy's face, and rode his tongue to orgasm. I was so caught up in the videos, that I forgot what I was doing, and I felt my balls tightening, and my orgasm about to erupt. I squeezed my shaft hard, and clenched my pc muscles. Disaster narrowly averted.

When I was sure I had control, I released my grip on my cock, and just sat in my desk chair, staring at the computer screen. The rest of the night included a cold shower, four more masturbation sessions ending in more frustration, and then washing her g-string. "Mistress's g-string" I told myself and smiled.

I awoke the next morning with a clear case of blue balls. My morning hard on was calling out to me for relief. I showered, and headed to school. At school, teaching gave me something to focus my attention. As the day passed, I grew increasingly distracted, losing my train of thought many times in class. Whether the students noticed or not, I couldn't tell. When the final class period rolled around, my nerves were a little on edge. She again took a seat in the front row. I could smell her perfume as I started class. I had to park myself behind my lectern to hide the tent in my pants. While reviewing homework problems, Tish raised her hand for the first time during class.

"Yes, Miss Hanson, do you have a question?" I asked. I saw a few students look at each other, clearly noticing that I didn't call her by her first name like I do every other student.

"Will you show *me* problem *69* from the book on the board, please?" she asked, with an emphasis on 'me' and '69′.

I looked down, pretending to look at my copy of the textbook, but I was really looking to see whether or not I could leave the relative safety of the lectern. My small head was not cooperating. Fortunately, I had an idea.

"Yes, of course...in fact, I have an idea, who would like to show us number 69?" I asked the room, looking for a volunteer. No one moved but I did hear a couple students laugh at the numerical reference. All the students just stared back at me. "Oh come on everyone, let's have a volunteer," I coaxed them, almost pleading. Fortunately, one of the girls in the back finally raised her hand. "Terrific, Miss Jackson, thank you." She worked her way to the front of the room, took some chalk, and proceeded to solve problem 69 on the board.

"Good job, Miss Jackon. Miss Hanson, did that help?" I asked. Tish gave me a look that told me I was in trouble.

"Yes, I will review it again later tonight," she replied with emphasis on 'tonight'. The rest of class proceeded rather uneventfully. I managed to get myself under control, and I was able to leave the safe confines of the lectern. At the end of class, the students disappeared as was their usual practice, and Tish remained.

"Tonight, we will work on your ability to follow directions," she scolded me, then stood, and walked out of the room. As usual, I watched her hips and ass as she exited the room. I knew that I was in trouble, but I was also excited by the idea that she was going to discipline me somehow.

****

I paced back and forth in my apartment, peering out the window every couple of passes, looking for Tish to arrive. I had placed her stockings and panties, washed and neatly folded, on the coffee table by the couch. While I knew she had said she would return at the same time, I was unable to just do other things, despite the fact that it was only 7 o'clock. For the next hour, I paced and thought about the night before, the smell of her pussy on her panties, class today, and my punishment. When 8 o'clock finally rolled around, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it, and she strode in without invitation this time. She had a small bag with her that she dropped on the coffee table next to her stockings and panties.

She sat on the couch, turning to look my way.

"You are disappointing me in so many ways today. You have a lot to learn. When you know that I'm coming over, from now on, you are to greet me at the door on your knees, naked, looking down. You should stay there until I tell you otherwise. If I surprise you, and show up unannounced, then you should be on your knees when you greet me at the door, and once I am inside, you are to strip immediately. To greet me, I want you to say, 'Hello Mistress, thank you for allowing me to serve.' Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, then what are you waiting for?" she asked somewhat exasperated.

I quickly realized what she meant, and I stripped out of my clothes, and then knelt where I stood, eyes cast at the floor. My cock was rock hard already.

"Are you going to greet me you stupid bitch?"

"Oh!...er...Hello Mistress, thank you for allowing me to serve."

"There, that's better. That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"No, Mistress, it was not hard."

"Better. Now, about earlier today. I asked you to show me a problem on the board, and you handed it off to that little-miss-know-it-all in class. Remember, when I ask you to do something, you are to obey! For such insubordination, you deserve to be punished. Look inside my bag, and I want you to choose your punishment."

I crawled to the coffee table, and then unzipped the bag. I began to pull out objects, and lay them on the table, one at a time. The first was a wide leather belt. The next was a hair brush. I reached into the bag and found a small pile of clothes pins. Finally, I pulled out pair of red satin panties. Looking over the collection of things, I had an idea what punishment the belt might bring, and it scared me. Likewise, the clothes pins looked like they could might be painful. The hair brush and the panties seemed innocuous to me. If she was going to dress in sexy red satin panties or have me brush her hair, who was I to argue? My hands touched each of them once. The silky smooth fabric of the panties felt so nice, I picked them up, and looked to her.

"Good choice pet," she congratulated. I smiled, remembering when I had first caught a glimpse of her panties. "Now, put those down, and bring me the other three things." I felt my stomach tighten, and a feeling of dread swept through me. I did as she said, and brought to her belt, the brush, and the pins.

"Kneel in front of me." I knelt in front of her. My cock began to soften as fear of what she was going to do crept into me. She clearly noticed, "Not so happy to see me anymore?" She took my cock into her hand and began to stroke it lightly while she looked me in the eyes with her piercing gaze. I was instantly hard again. Smiling, she took one the clothes pins, and pinched it, showing me how it opened and closed. She released my cock, then began to lightly flutter her finger over my left nipple. Despite my fear, my cock was now rock hard, and I could feel my nipple hardening. Then she pinched it, and pulled, not too hard, but enough to send painful but enjoyable sensations through me. I watched in almost detached fascination as she brought the clothes pin to my nipple, opened it and then saw its mouth close upon my outstretched nipple. When she released it, and it caught on me, then I was suddenly back in myself, as a painful jolt hit me. I sucked in air, trying not to react too much to the pain.

"Good slut. Take your punishment quietly like a good little pet," she cooed.

A feeling like I was going flush was there, then it was gone at her praise, and then was replaced by the dull ache in my left nipple. She repeated the process for my right nipple. I anticipated the initial pain, and I was better able to control my breathing when the clothes pin clamped down on me.

"Mmm my pet is learning quickly, good," she praised again. That same feeling hit me again.

She picked up another clothes pin, and then her other hand cupped my balls. A feeling of dread passed through me as I imagined what was coming next. She pinched some of the skin on my scrotum, and in no time, she had attached 3 clothes pins. I almost didn't feel the pain in my nipples now as a sharper throbbing pain in my balls overwhelmed me. Tish was clearly enjoying herself. I watched her face as she attached the last clothes pin, and I had the distinct feeling that she was not only having fun torturing me, but she was getting turned on. Her mouth was slightly open, and I saw her lick her lips. Seeing this, my cock felt like it was getting harder. The pain was livable, but it was constant, and yet, my arousal did not wane.

Next, she picked up the belt, stood, and walked behind me. I held my breath, afraid she was going to strike me with it. It took all my self-control to not standup and run for the bathroom, the only room in my apartment with a lock. I felt her take first one arm, then the other. Then I felt the belt being wrapped around my upper arms. Then my arms were pulled toward each other behind my back. She used the belt to pull my elbows and upper arms toward each other behind me. It wasn't comfortable, but mostly, it made me feel more vulnerable. The only way I was going to get this belt off me was to bring my arms even closer together to create slack on the belt, and I knew I wasn't that flexible.

"Very good," she praised me again, and as before, I felt the same feeling. I concluded that I liked that feeling. I liked it when she praised me for being good.

She reached around me, and took the hair brush. It was a wooden brush with a oval head, maybe 4 inches long and 3 inches at its widest. The brush part was one of those plastic types with the little round balls on the ends of each spine. I didn't know what she was going to do with it. My hair was so short that I didn't even own a comb, let alone a brush. Just as I was thinking this, I felt a sudden sharp pain in my ass. She had struck me with the brush. I cried out in surprise and pain.

"Now, slut, you will be punished for your failure to follow orders today in class! Count outloud."

Smack!

"Two," I said through gritted teeth, trying to relax and let the pain flow through me.

"No, that was one, the other one didn't count. If you make another mistake, I will have to start over again," she scolded me.

Smack!

"One," I started counting again.

"No, that was three. I thought you were a math teacher."

"What, but you said--"

"Don't argue with me. You failed again. That was one, but if I correct you, you should thank me for my help, not argue. Now I'm going to start again, and double your punishment," she said, chastising me.

Smack!

"One."

Smack!

"Two."

She continued to administer the spanking with the brush in at a steady pace, alternating from one cheek to the other. My ass was burning with pain by ten, and I realized she never told me how many I was to get. When I got to fifteen, I could feel tears starting to collect in the corners of my eyes. When I got to twenty, she stopped.

"Good pet, you've taken your punishment well," she praised me. All harshness was gone from her voice. She was whispering in my ear, and I could smell her perfume. She ran her hands down my chest, until her hands were on the clothes pins. I watched as she gripped them, toyed with them a little, sending little rushes of sensation through my nipples to my core. Then she pulled on them without squeezing them hard enough to pull them from my nipples. Pain rushed back into my nipples. I must have closed my eyes because I didn't see her remove the clothes pins on my balls, but when the pain and burning flared up, I knew what was happening. Fortunately, the stinging was short-lived. In seconds, I just had a lingering discomfort in my nipples and balls, but my ass still burned. It wasn't as bad, but I was not looking forward to sitting.

I felt her hands now caressing my chest and nipples. Tish was standing behind me, arms draped over my shoulders. Her soothing caresses had my cock back at full attention. She leaned down, took my earlobe between her teeth, and bit lightly. A flick of her tongue, and she was whispering in my ear again, "You like it when I touch you, don't you my pet? It makes you hard. I like a hard cock. Who's cock is this?" she asked.

"My cock?" I answered, unsure of myself.

"No, silly, this is my cock now," she corrected me. "Now, stand for me." I stood up, and she moved around in front of me. She picked up the red satin panties from the table. She wrapped my cock in the silky fabric, and started to slowly draw the fabric up and down my shaft. I was looking down, watching her small delicate hand wrapped around the silky fabric wrapped around my cock. In just a few stroke, I felt like I was going to cum.

"Don't you dare cum without permission!" she warned me, and squeezed my cock. "I see you really like these panties. They are sexy aren't they?"

"Yes, Mistress, they are very sexy."

"Would you like to see what they look like on?"

"Oh, yes Mistress," I said, excitement clearly in my voice.

"Good pet, go ahead, put them on," she answered.

"Wh--" I started, then realized that she meant it.

"You've been so good with your punishment, I am offering you a reward pet. You may wear these panties tonight, and to school tomorrow," she went on. "Go on, put them on. I want to see my pet dressed up in sexy panties."

She held the panties in front of me so that I could step into them and I noticed that the tag had an "L" on it. These weren't Tish's. She was probably a size small or even extra small She must have bought these for me. I felt my cock twitch. I realized how turned on I was by the idea that she had bought panties specifically for me to wear. Part of me was horribly embarrassed by the idea of putting on panties, but another part of me was turned on by the kinkiness of it all. I stepped into the panties, and she pulled them up my legs. She reached into the panties and adjusted my cock and balls so that I was mostly covered, but my hard cock stuck out of the top of the panties. Panties felt nothing like mens underwear. The fabric was lighter, thinner, and softer. The waist rode lower on the hips. They were exactly what you'd expect — feminine.

Tish walked a circle around me, her fingers caressing the soft silky fabric of the panties, never losing contact with me as she checked me out. "These will do nicely. You look so cute, my pet. And I can tell you are excited too. What do you have to say," she asked.

"Uh...thank you, Mistress?" I answered.

"Good my pet, you are learning," she praised. "So, tell me about your how your night was after I left you? Did you follow those orders? I see you washed my panties and stockings. All hope is not lost."

I told her about how I smelled her panties and stroked my cock as she continued to walk slowly around me, touching me here then there. Pinch a nipple, pinch my ass. Caress my cock through the panties. I told her that I did not cum, but that I had come very close. I told her about what I had read on the Internet, and the videos I watched.

"Good my pet, I am proud of you. You have done well even with your recent failures. I think you have earned another reward." She stood in front of me, and she began to unbutton her top. It was a sleeveless, and had a deep V neckline. When the buttons were undone, I could see that she wore no bra beneath. She slipped the top from her shoulders revealing her breasts. Each nipple was pierced, and she wore a stainless stud in each. She took her nipples between her thumb and forefingers, and pinched them. "Mmm...do you like my breasts pet? Would you like to kiss them? Lick them? Suck on them?" She asked as she walked to couch, and sat. "On your knees, my pet, and come and worship your Mistress's breasts until I tell you to stop.

I positioned myself between her legs, kneeling, and leaned forward toward her left breast. With my arms and hands still bound behind me, I could not balance well. She took my head with her hands, and guided me to her breast. "Kiss them gently now, not too fast," she instructed. I kissed around her breasts, carefully avoiding her nipple. After covering her breast with kisses, I repeated the process and added light licks after each kiss. By now, she was purring, and I knew that I was pleasing her. I started to add a few light bites to my routine, and began spiraling toward her nipple. As I was nearing her nipple, she took my head with her hands, and moved me to her other breast. "Just like the last, pet. Not too fast." I repeated on her right breast, but this time when I neared her nipple, she didn't stop me. I kissed her nipple, then suckled it lightly. I felt her hand on the back of my neck. She pulled me to her, holding me against her. I sucked harder, using my tongue to play with her steel nipple stud. She must have liked this as I heard her moan in delight. I felt her slide her hand between our bodies to her pussy. She was masturbating while I suckled her nipple. Her other hand still pulled me to her by the back of my neck. She guided me to her other nipple, and I suckled, licked and tongued her nipple. Her breathing was getting harder and soon she was moaning continuously.

"Mmmm yesssssss," she hissed. She arched her body, and pulled my face harder into her breast. Her body shook and vibrated as her orgasm took her. I kept sucking hard on her nipple. Her orgasm seemed to last for minutes before she finally released her grip on my head. She pushed me back, and looked at me with a self-satisfied look on her face. Her chest was flush with the afterglow of sexual orgasm. Her breathing was hard, but she regained control quickly.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teacher's Pet? Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 164 milliseconds