• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Hot Summer's Day

A Hot Summer's Day

It had been a hot summer's day and I was home alone in my parent's house. I had just graduated high school and didn't have a care in the world that summer, as I knew that come late August I'd be leaving for my first year in college. Until then, I didn't have much to do but try to have as much fun as possible. The sun was out and I had been lazily walking around the house in my bathing suit, planning to eventually go swimming that afternoon.

Unfortunately we didn't have a pool of our own. If I wanted to cool off my two choices were either the public pool about a mile away which was full of obnoxious kids running around, or our next door neighbors house who sometimes let me swim over there.

The Patterson's pool was great, but you always had to ask permission first. Although they were always friendly, I felt as though I was bothering them every time. It had to be a pain to have the neighborhood kids always knocking on your door because you were the one with the pool. They just didn't want anyone in there unattended due to insurance issues and I had been warned not to sneak over there alone.

They had a fenced in back yard with a large in-ground pool near sliding glass doors that led into their house. I wasn't even sure they'd be home during the day on a Wednesday but decided to walk over and check. Although Mr. Patterson worked a lot, Mrs. Patterson's schedule seemed to be all over the place. Come to think of it, I never knew what she did for a living. Our back yards were adjacent and my plan was just to snoop around for a second to see if it was worth bothering to knock. If I heard them over there, I'd invite myself over and say hello.

As I turned the corner of their privacy fence I was surprised to find Mrs. Patterson sun bathing in a revealing black bikini, face down in a lounge chair pointed away from where I was standing. She appeared to be sleeping, which was just as well as I really wanted the chance to get a good look at her! Mrs. Patterson was a knockout. I had no idea how old she was but she might have been forty. Then again she could have been in her late twenties? She had an athletic body, blond hair, and a natural tan. She was the sort of suburban wife who took good care of herself and spent a lot of time and money to look classy and attractive. It worked. The Patterson's had a lot of money and she may have been a bit of a trophy.

My eyes scanned over her body like it was the greatest landscape ever: from the soles of her flawless bare feet, up the backs of her tanned muscular legs, to her scantily covered firm ass, to her back...it all looked like heaven. If I had a camera I would have taken a picure. I had seen her in a bathing suit a few times before but never one quite this sexy and never without a bunch of other people around. I could almost imagine what that ass looked like without the suit hiding it. I found myself walking towards her to get a better view. I scanned the rear windows of her house to see if anyone else was around but she appeared to be alone. I hoped that if she heard me walk up to her I'd be able to act as if I was about to say hello but my breathing was becoming heavy already.

She scared me for a second there as I walked up just a few feet away from her, she moved up on her elbows for a second as if she heard me and I instinctively jumped to her side in the other direction. But then did the unthinkable – she moved her arms behind her to undo her top and let the straps fall under her, then laid back down, facing away from me again, her body relaxing as if falling back to sleep.

She definitely didn't see me behind her and my shadow was pointing the other direction. Now what though? If I said hello now, I'd be standing right over her! I just looked for a second. I knew I was being perverted, but I could help it, she was hands down the sexiest woman in the neighborhood! I wanted to touch her, better yet; I wanted to run my tongue down every inch of her hot body and my eyes followed the trail of where my tongue would go, given the chance. Even her arms and hands were sexy and flawless. I was in awe of her.

Although that first good look probably only took ten or fifteen seconds, I suddenly realized that my erection was popping a very noticeable ten in the front of my suit. If she turned around now, my cock would be pointing right at her! I instinctively grabbed at it, which if anything made the situation worse. My dick came alive in my hand, the pressure of my grip around the shaft felt too good. I pulled it downward as if to hide it, but this just made me feel harder, it was if my dick was ready to scream out for relief. I quickly grabbed a second look to make sure she wasn't staring back at me – she wasn't. She appeared to be totally oblivious, which is when I noticed her ear bud headphones - she was listening to music!

I took in a good view of her gorgeous back and perfect ass and imagined what it would be like to be on her, fucking her from behind, my dick disappearing between those ass cheeks that I wanted to take a bite out of so badly. The skin there to the sides of her bikini bottoms was flawless: tan, smooth, taunt.

Then something really outrageous happened, I realized that I was jerking off to the sight before me and suddenly had to give up all pretense of hiding it. I pulled my dick out of my shorts and the cool breeze on that skin titillated my entire body. I was crazed with heat and needed release. One thing I didn't count on is how quickly I would come this time.

At home in my bedroom it would sometimes seem to take forever for me to cum, even while looking at porn. But this was the first time I'd done it outside with my dick in the air, standing over a nearly naked woman, when I could get caught at any second.

Within a minute of me first touching my dick, it was spurting big ropes of cum up into the air! ...And landing across the bare back of Mrs. Patterson!

It was a huge wad and I felt as though I could keep cumming indefinitely, but I didn't have the chance to find out: as the cum landed across her ass, back, and even her hair, she jumped around to see what was landing on her and nearly made eye contact with me as I stood there in shock for a split second before stumbling back across the fifteen feet between her lounge chair and the fence.

As I rounded the corner into the safety of our home, all I could think of was the look on her face as she turned around and caught sight of me standing there with my dick out! She looked as beautiful as ever with her hair pulled back and sunglasses and headphones on, but her mouth had been wide open in total shock. (I should have aimed there! Or had I, did any of my cum shoot on her after she had turned around?)

I ran upstairs into my parent's bedroom and snuck a look out their blinds towards the Patterson house. I saw nothing. Mrs. Patterson was no longer outside anywhere. Where was she? Had she followed me over to my house to yell at me? Or worse, was she in her kitchen calling my mother right now? I snuck back downstairs to make sure I was alone, and then locked all of the doors to the house in a sweaty fit of paranoia.

It was a long afternoon with me waiting for a knock on the door or a phone call that would seal my fate, but nothing happened. I had nothing in particular to do with the afternoon and was way too nervous to walk down to the public pool now. Had the last five minutes changed my life for the worse? After about an hour I did the only thing I could think of to pass the time: I jerked off in my room to the vision of me cumming all over Mrs. Patterson! I even went as far as to imagine that she liked it, that she wiped it up in her hands and licked her fingers clean with a big grin on her face. As much trouble as I knew I was about to be in, the thought of Mrs. Patterson having to clean my cum off her back, or swimsuit, or her hair – even is she DIDN'T like it – make me super hot.

My mother was late getting home from work that day, which along with prolonging the agony made me worry even more. What was she doing? But then at five o'clock her car pulled into the driveway and I knew I was dead.

Or was I? I watched her through my bedroom window and saw her getting bags of groceries out of the trunk. She had been grocery shopping! I still wasn't sure what she knew or didn't know so I didn't run down to help her, but then she called for me in her usual loud mother voice.

"Come help me with the groceries!"

I helped her putt the groceries away and she didn't seem to be in either a particularly good or bad mood although I could tell that she'd had a long day. She asked if I went swimming and I said yes and that was that. Weird. She didn't know!

And then she told me casually that the Patterson's were coming over for dinner that evening and I almost crapped my pants.

"Any particular reason?" I asked as innocently as I could muster.

"No, your father and I invited them over a week ago, I almost forgot about. It's a good thing I didn't or I wouldn't have had time to run to the supermarket!"

It was going to be an interesting night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Hot Summer's Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds