• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Night Shift

Night Shift

She sat at her desk at work, bored to tears. It was her first midnight shift at the inbound call centre and she had quickly realized why no one ever enthusiastically volunteered to work this time slot. A co-worker had just informed her that only two or three calls per employee came in each night. She silently cursed herself for not bringing a book or one of those Sudoku puzzles everyone was buzzing about. She fidgeted with the items on her desk, arranging her pens and other office supplies into a neat row.

She had only recently started working at the centre, as a means of escaping the retail hell she had previously been tied to for employment. She was thrilled to finally have a desk to herself and to be able to wear all of the cute business suits she had acquired over the years. She looked particularly good this evening, her short skirt accentuating her long legs and hugging her curves in all the right places. The camisole and jacket she wore highlighted the fullness of her firm breasts, and her chestnut hair framed her delicate face.

Eventually she got bored of arranging her desk and began to look around the office. Besides the co-worker that had told her about the lack of work on the midnight shift, there weren't too many other people around. Then she noticed someone sitting at a desk in the corner of the centre nearest to her. It was hard to tell from a distance, but he appeared to be quite good-looking. He must have felt her staring at him because he turned around suddenly and looked at her. He was gorgeous. Dark blond and blue eyed, he was classically handsome. His full, delicious lips broke into an amazing smile. She flashed a smile back at him, feeling the wetness between her legs intensify. Who was this attractive, sexual man?

* * * * * * * *

He found himself staring at a beautiful woman. Working another boring midnight shift, he had suddenly felt as though someone was looking at him. He had turned around to see what he assumed was one of the newly hired employees. She was striking. He longed to run his hands through her hair or underneath the short black skirt she wore. She had that curvy shape that he loved on women and he felt himself begin to stir at the thought of touching her naked body. He shook his head and looked away from her. Inter-office sexcapades were a big no-no. Still, he couldn't help but wonder...

* * * * * * * *

She found herself overtaken with longing for this intense man. She wondered if it would be wrong to try to initiate some sort of a sexual encounter with him. It had been so long since she had gotten a good fucking, the kind of fucking that a guy like this one looked more than able to provide. With a sudden burst of confidence, she inconspicuously slipped her panties off underneath the desk and slipped them into an envelope with a note. She walked by his desk and dropped the package in his lap. She winked at him and walked away. Now it would be up to him...

* * * * * * * *

He starred after the woman in disbelief. He picked up the envelope from his lap and peeked inside. He grew hard instantly when he saw that the envelope contained her lacy black thong. It was as though she had read his mind. He noticed that there was a note as well:

Bored on the job? Meet me in the women's washroom by the lounge and I

can guarantee that your night will be anything but dull...

He gulped. Was this beautiful woman really offering him sex at work? He had never done something so risky before, but it had always been a secret fantasy of his. Ah, what the hell, he thought. He got up and casually walked to the lounge area. No one was around as he slipped into the women's washroom. He found her there, a sensual smile forming on her soft pink lips as he entered the room. He stood there, motionless except for his huge cock which was throbbing in anticipation of fucking her. She walked up to him and reached behind him to lock the door to the restroom. She pressed close to him as she did so, groping his package with her free hand. He groaned.

"I'm..." he started to say as she cut him off with a hard kiss. This woman meant business!

* * * * * * *

She couldn't believe she was being so bold. There was something about this guy, though. She needed to feel him inside of her. She had grabbed him as she locked the bathroom door behind them and the grope had confirmed her suspicions. His dick was long and thick and harder than a rock for her tight, wet pussy. She felt like a dirty little slut and loved it. Shoving him against the wall, she began kissing him even harder as he ran his hands through her hair. She pressed her huge breasts against his firm chest and kneaded his ass with her hands. He began to kiss and nibble her neck. She moaned with pleasure, digging her nails into his back. She quickly unbuttoned his shirt and began to lick and suck on his nipples while he touched her longingly...

* * * * * * *

He was overwhelmed. This sexy slut was sure doing a number on him. Everything she was doing to him was turning him on intensely. He gasped for air as she undid his pants expertly and pulled out his thick cock. She wrapped her lips around its swollen head and teased it with her tongue. It was almost too much to handle. He grabbed her hair as she took his cock all the way into her wet, warm mouth and fondled his balls. She pumped his cock deeper and deeper into her throat. He felt as though he might explode. She looked up at him with eyes that said, "Fuck me now!" He pulled her off his cock and grabbed her breasts as she moaned in ecstasy. He hiked up her skirt and pushed his pants down to his ankles. Pressing her up against the wall, he drove his cock into her. She stifled a scream of pleasure as he savored the feeling of her hot, wet tightness around his huge member...

* * * * * * * *

She felt herself on the brink of a powerful orgasm. The feeling of this guy's hard dick her pussy was like nothing she had ever felt before. He pumped her hard and called her his dirty little slut, which only made her hornier. She grabbed fistfuls of his shirt as he fucked the hell out of her.

"I'm going to come!" she screamed, as he pushed her over the edge and she exploded. He continued to fuck her with strong, hard thrusts for a few more seconds before he shot a huge load of cum into her sopping wet pussy.

They leaned against the wall as they caught their breath afterwards, eyes glittering with satisfaction. They put their clothes back on and exited the restroom quietly.

As he winked at her and walked away, she thought to herself that midnight shifts at work weren't so bad after all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Night Shift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 350 milliseconds