• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Dee Day Ch. 01

Dee Day Ch. 01

Note: A big thank you to Marriedpervs for the editing my work. Remember this is just fantasy and always practice safe sex. Enjoy chapter one.

*

As I was standing at the hotel door I couldn't decide if I should knock. Every picture sent to me by this women was hot from the word go. She was an author on the erotic web site we both write for and her stories were even hotter.

We started to write each other when she emailed me about a story I wrote with hidden cameras, secret rooms, and wild group sex. I never thought it would lead me to her hotel room, in my own city.

The only problem she was from a different continent, Australia. Now she was on USA soil and I could finally touch what I only could see before this.

Dee was a stunning blond with long legs, pierced nipples and a body made for fucking. The first picture that she sent me was a shot of her leaning with her hands against a wall, with her back to the camera. She had on long red boots and what I would call a red rope or string suit that just went up her ass to her neck. The string would separate her pussy lips and she looked incredible. My wife's pussy hurt the next day as I fucked her that night thinking about the photos Dee sent. My wife thought I was possessed but love it. Dee's body would give any man that reaction.

As I thought about the picture, I got to wondering. Who took the picture? Did some guy take her as well as the picture? Did the guy or guys spread her moist lips and sink their hard cocks into her pussy over and over. I shook off my daydreaming and knocked on the door to find the answers.

"Come in." Dee called from the other room in her hotel. "I'm right in the next room and you are right on time Bob." Dee added.

As I went in she called me to enter the bedroom area where she was. She was leaning with her hands against the wall in her same red boots and string outfit she sent me by email. There are no words to describe the sight in real life compared to a picture. Her body was a few feet from me as she smiled and turned towards me. Her body was awesome in person!

"Like my picture or the real thing?" Dee asked me with a big smile. I was too stunned and surprised to reply.

I recently told her it was my favorite picture so far. It was nice to see she remembered. The other pictures were not far behind, and I wondered if she brought those outfits also. I really was in a fog but my cock was very hard. If my cock got any bigger, I would have poked myself in the eye.

"I will take your silence for a yes." Dee continued with a big smile.

I couldn't speak because my mind was trying to comprehend this beautiful creature right in front of me. I didn't know where to start.

"Let me take off your clothes Bob and get you more comfortable." Dee told me as she stepped nearer to me.

The feeling of her so close was driving me crazy. It was then that I remembered a game called 'Force Field' a girl taught me once. As soon as I was naked she stepped back to admire her work and my big cock. I don't ever remember my cock being this big or hard.

"I want you to play a game with me called 'Force Field'." I told her.

"It should be fun and get you very excited before we even get start. All you have to do is stand in the middle of the room with your arms at your side. You cannot move at all or try to touch me. If you do, you lose the game and have to do one sexual favor for the winner, whatever the winner wants! The game is simple but very difficult at the same time. You will also have to take off the boots." I told Dee as she looked at me with some surprise.

I think she was expecting me to jump her body right then and there but I wanted to make this last. To this day I am surprised how much will power I summoned up, because the sight of her body was driving me crazy with desire as she took off her long boots.

"Ok, you will have 5 minutes to stand and NOT touch me. I will be getting as close as I can without touching you. If I touch you I lose and the same penalty applies." I told the excited Dee.

Dee went to the middle of the room, smiled a wicked smile and spread her legs to stand with her arms at her side. I started at her legs just above the ankle and started to follow her body without touching her. Trust me on this one, it was not easy for myself or Dee.

The effect of this game was easy to see. Dee nipples got instantly hard and her breathing became short and excited.

People can sense if a person is too close to them (personal space) and this game makes the person very sensitive to feeling the warmth of a hand or body part. I landed right at her pussy lips and started to lightly blow on them. They parted to my amazement and she moaned very loudly. I stood up again and went behind her. I then started to reach around on both sides and formed my hands around her breast without touching them.

All I wanted to do was throw her on the bed and fuck her brains out but I held out. Finally Dee stepped back wiggling her ass so my cock would poke her in the back of her ass.

"You lose and I win!" I told her.

"I think we both win." Dee said as she turned around and kissed me with real passion.

Our lips meet and we started to French kiss as I lifted one of her legs and tried to enter her while standing. I moved over the red string between her pussy lips and pulled it aside. She moved a little and I slid right in. My mouth started to work down her neck towards her beautiful breasts. With my cock still only partway in, I lifted her up and put her on top of me all the way. Dee lost her breath for a second and started to look me in my eyes.

"So what do I have to do for losing the game?" Dee asked me with a lustful smile.

"I want to take you in the ass. I have never done that and I want you to be the first person I do it with." I told her, while breathing heavy myself.

"That is one of my favorite positions, and will soon be yours." Dee told me with a wink.

I picked her up and brought her to the bed. The red string was still on (I really liked the sexy look it gave her). I laid her down and my cock slipped out of her wet pussy. I went between her legs with my face and started to lightly lick her pussy lips. This action brought on a big reaction. Dee pulled my face into her pussy and held me tight by the hair.

The game did just what I wanted. She came for me in about 2 minutes with my light tongue technique. Dee screamed and just pushed my face inward as close as it would go. She started to move like a snake on a frying pan and didn't stop for about two minutes. If I was outside the hotel room listening in, I would have thought a woman was being attacked. You could tell she was totally spent as her screaming started to die down. I however was just getting started.

"Get on your hands and knees so you can suck my cock. Your mouth is so inviting to me right now." I commanded her.

Dee moved and lined up in front of me with her mouth as I kneeled in front of her. She slowly started to alternate licking and sucking on me. I was excited so I could only take a few minutes of this. I then pushed her back so she was on her back. Now was the time to really fuck her with everything I had.

I spread her legs and got on top of her. She was panting again as I put my cock head on her pussy lips. I stopped and did not move. This of course drove her crazy with lust and she pushed her body up towards me. This brought a big smile on my face. I knew she was ready for my assault on her beautiful body. I moved with her for about a minute until she started to scream.

"Fuck me NOW!" Dee yelled at me. I could tell I had her hot and ready.

With one movement I took hold of both of her legs. I literally folded her in half. She was open for my cock to do its magic as I held her ankles. She was not the only horny one in the room by the way.

"Your pussy feels great. I hope you enjoy the ride." I told her with gusto.

For the next twenty minutes I fucked her hard. She had several orgasms during the twenty minutes I did her. The feeling of this beautiful woman at my control was almost too much and I tried to think of something else. Finally I told her it was time for the loser to pay up. I pulled out to her disappointment and made her get on all fours with her ass pointing towards me. I spit on my cock and got it ready for her ass.

"There is lube on the night stand table over there." Dee said as she pointed towards the night stand.

I jumped off the bed and got back on in seconds. I used a little lube on her ass and got ready to enter this beautiful creature again. Her ass was so inviting and the fact that I was an anal virgin just occurred to me. I was more than up for the challenge.

The feeling was unreal. Her ass was very tight but started to form fit around my cock as I slowly pushed in. Just the sight of her ass wiggling at me made me want to cum. I started slow and worked up a rhythm between us.

"Bob, just fuck me hard and give me everything you have." Dee told me in a very sexy voice. I didn't have to be asked twice.

For the next five minutes I was in rapture. The excitement was really getting to me. I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I pushed with all my might and buried my cock as deep as it would go and let loose my load inside her.

"Here it comes, take it all Dee!" I screamed.

Within a second of saying this I came the hardest ever in my life. I just stayed in that position for about a minute or so. Finally I pulled out to watch my cum run out her ass and down her pussy and legs. What a sight! I was spent but still rock hard.

"I wish I video taped that one." I told Dee out of breath.

She pointed to the corner of the room and there was a digital camera pointing at the bed. I just smiled and knew this girl was just like. We were both sluts, no other way to put it.

"You were awesome. I have not been fucked like that in years. Your 'Force Field' game really got me going." Dee told me as we both lay down on the bed and wrapped our arms around each other.

The hotel door knocked and Dee told whoever was there to come in. I looked alarmed at her but she just smiled.

"Oh, didn't I tell you? There is a literary club meeting tonight, in fact right now. There are two men and two women from our literary site. I know you have read them, that is why I told you to read their stories in my last email. They are all authors and wanted to have a club meeting to discuss future inspiration." Dee informed me of this with an even bigger smile.

As I looked up there were four strangers looking down on the bed at our naked bodies. They all had huge smiles on their faces. Boy do I love Dee and great literature.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Dee Day Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 577 milliseconds