• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • 1000 Blowjobs

1000 Blowjobs

"Get in the car."

I didn't have to be told twice. I knew why these two huge men in dark suits were waiting in my driveway, and I knew who sent them.

It seemed like a good idea at the time. My wife and I got caught up in the Real Estate frenzy that had spread like wildfire across the country. In our area, the houses were ripe, ours for the taking. We'd flipped half a dozen houses before the bottom fell out of the market.

We did the best we could, but we were down to the small, two bedroom cottage that was our first purchase. The problem was, we still weren't out of the woods. We were twenty thousand dollars in debt, with the banks closing in.

As I said, it seemed like a good idea at the time. Mr. Giovani, "Call me Gino," came recommended by a close friend. "Loan Sharks are a thing of the past," he'd said, "Gino's filthy rich, he only loans money to friends, and since you're a friend of mine, he'll be happy to help you get out of debt. The price of houses will come back quickly, just wait and see."

Well, as you know, the prices only dropped further as the foreclosures increased. I knew these two thugs were taking me to see Gino.

We were barely through the front door of Gino's mansion when they grabbed me and stripped me naked in a matter of seconds. One punch in the gut and I was dropped to the floor. One grabbed me by my hair and led me on all fours through the house and into a large room in the back. There, cowering naked in the center of the room, was my wife, Lisa.

If that wasn't enough, the room was filled with professional video equipment. The bright lights and the reflecting shades directed at Lisa created a luminous glow to her pale white skin. The bright lights made her long black hair and the soft fur concealing her little pussy shine like a raven's feathers. She was sobbing quietly. I was unceremoniously dropped next to her on the floor, where we huddled together.

"This is the part of my business I find so regrettable." I could hardly see him with the bright lights blinding me. "It's been three months, and not a word from you, Dick." A phone call would have prevented this situation, but I never heard back from you."

"You've seen enough movies to know what happens to those who can't repay a personal loan." I could see enough to realize that there were two other men with Gino. Both were as big and menacing as the two who'd brought me here. Two other men and a woman expertly operated the camera equipment. Needless to say, I was terrified. I looked at Lisa, to see if she had been harmed, but she wouldn't meet my eyes.

"As you can see," Gino continued, "I have provided a solution to your predicament. You can work off your loan, interest free, or we can deal with this in the traditional manner. Which would you prefer, Dick?"

"What would we have to do?" I gulped.

"We're going to make a movie and you and your lovely wife will be the stars. Have you ever had sex with more than just you and the Missus?"

"No, sir."

"Don't worry; just consider this a life experience. Who knows? You might even enjoy yourselves, and the time will pass quickly until your debt is paid. I'm giving you a break; the interest will be financed by this little movie. We're filming your decision, so which ever choice you make will last the duration of your restitution."

I looked at Lisa, and was about to ask what she thought about his proposal, when Gino said, "This is a husband's decision, as it should be in any household. Besides, you will be the one responsible for paying off the debt the hard way."

The thought of having my arms and legs broken left no doubt in my decision. "We'd be happy to make a movie for your, Mr. Giovanni."

"Please, call me Gino. Now, we have to decide which of you will do the sucking and which of you will do the fucking to pay your debt. The choice is yours, Dick. Are you ready to have your ass reamed, or would you rather give the boys a blowjob before they fuck your wife?"

I have always had an intense fear of anal penetration. The thought of having anything up my asshole was terrifying. I've never had a prostate exam because of this fear. My wife was aware of my fear, and moaned and whimpered at what was about to happen. The two men who'd dragged me through the house stood in front of us. They dropped their trousers and wagged their monstrous cocks in the air. Wendy gasped at the size of their cocks. We'd never really discussed our former lovers, but I'm sure that she was aware that my four inch erection was unusually small.

"There is nothing Bruce loves more than having his cock sucked before intercourse; it enables him to maintain an erection longer, Isn't that right, Bruce?" Bruce merely grinned like a jackal and stroked his big tool. "Dave, on the other hand, likes to pound his cock in a tight pussy or asshole, he really has no preference. What's your preference, Dick? If you'd rather pay your debt by sucking cock, crawl over to Bruce and kneel in front of his cock. This means, of course, that your pretty little wife will be expected to offer her pussy for any and all who want it. She has a pretty white bottom, with a tight little asshole, doubt, but I'll be a nice guy and leave her restitution to her pussy. So, the choice is yours; if you'd rather spend the next few weeks having your ass pounded, crawl to Dave and assume the position, with your forehead on the carpet and your ass in the air. Don't keep them waiting."

"I'm sorry, Wendy," I said to my wife before I crawled over and knelt in front of Bruce.

"You can start by licking my balls, wimp; just remember that it doesn't count if you don't make me cum." I held his big cock in both hands and raised it so that his bulging balls were dangling in front of me. It only took one cuff of Bruce's hand on the side of my head to make me begin lapping his balls with my tongue. After a minute or two, Bruce simply grabbed his cock in one hand and holding my head in place with the other, he started fucking my face and ordering me to suck harder. The sound of me gagging on his giant cock was just as humiliating as the act of taking his cock down my throat.

"Come on, cocksucker, make some noise for me. I love the sound of a bitch getting skull fucked!" He tilted my head back so his cock slid easily down my throat. I was humiliated by the guttural sounds I made as I swallowed his massive cock. It wasn't long before he stopped fucking my face and deposited an incredible amount of semen into my waiting mouth.

"Show the cameras that you let him cum in your mouth." I held my mouth open to display the load Bruce deposited, then swallowed it in one gulp and stuck out my tongue as ordered.

"Not bad, for a first timer, or have you done this before? Now, let's see you get him hard again. It looks like your little wife is ready for her first customer."

While I took Bruce's cock into my mouth again, I could see one of the other men playing with my wife's pussy. She whimpered as the man mauled her little titties and fingered her cunt. When the cock in my mouth was hard again, Gino clapped his hands and said, "Okay, Bruce, let's see you fuck her like a bitch in heat."

As Wendy was roughly placed on her hands and knees, she began to plead with our captors not to fuck her. "Somebody gag this bitch. Her husband will be doing all the sucking, and I don't want to listen to her begging." With that, Wendy's mouth was stretched and filled with a ball gag. It was fashioned like a harness. Her eyes peered between the leather straps in terror and dread. She moaned as the saliva drooled down her chin while Bruce fucked her for what seemed an eternity. With a satisfied grunt, Bruce finally withdrew his cock from my wife's pussy and smiled in satisfaction.

This went on for hours, until all four men had taken first my mouth, and then Wendy's sloppy, gaping pussy. We were told to dress and leave. Before he handed me the keys to Wendy's car, Gino said, "You will report here every Friday night at seven. When you ring the doorbell, I want the both of you naked, with you bodies clean shaven and on your knees. Your wife will be wearing her ball gag. Women should be fucked and not heard." This brought a gale of laughter as we left the house. The saliva was still drooling between her gag and a trail of semen ran down her legs. I was forced to leave with a face covered in drying sperm. Back home, I attempted to console my wife.

"I'm so sorry, Wendy, I never dreamed it would come to this." Even though the ball gag was removed, my wife had little to say except, "I don't want to talk about it, I just want a hot shower and a warm bed. I'd rather you slept in the guestroom tonight. In fact, I think we should sleep in separate beds until this is over." Dejected, I resigned myself to the spare room and wondered if she would ever forgive me for placing her at the mercy of Gino and his brutes.

* * * * *

Our ordeal continued for weeks. Every Friday night was spent under the bright lights as we fucked and sucked for Gino and his cameras. Sometimes, there were additional men, but very few were interested in my blowjobs, preferring to screw my wife as she gazed balefully between the straps of her harness and moaned. Then one night, after another marathon round before the cameras, Gino made an announcement.

"I have good news! Our little cum bucket, Wendy, has fucked her way out of her portion of your debt. Her ten thousand dollars has been paid in full, if you'll pardon the pun. Bruce, please remove her ball gag and let's see what she has to say."

I was still reeling from the news that our twenty thousand dollar debt had been split between us, but I was even less prepared for the first words that came from her lips.

"I want cocks; I want ALL of your cocks, please!" Gino was as surprised as me.

"But your debt is paid; you don't have to fuck any more men."

"I want a cock in my mouth," she said. I want to suck on a big fat cock. I want to suck every cock in the house!" Gino shrugged and wagged his cock in front of my kneeling wife. "That's fine by me. Let's see if you suck cock better than your little hubby."

After all we'd been through during the long weeks of our indentured servitude, nothing compared to the shame and humiliation I felt as I watched my wife greedily sucking Gino's fat cock. She gobbled his meat hungrily, and then pulled it out quickly with an audible plop. She moaned around the shaft as he held her head and fucked her face, using her mouth like a willing cunt. The noise I made when I serviced these men was nothing compared to the lewd gagging sound of Wendy's mouth on Gino's cock. The saliva hung in copious cords that landed on her breasts and trailed down to her belly button. Her moans as her head bobbed up and down revealed her lust obscenely.

She offered no protests when Dave knelt behind her and placed her on her hands and knees. She took Gino's cock from her mouth long enough to turn around and say, "Not in my pussy, I want it up my ass! Give me your big dick, Dave! I'm not a chicken shit like my worthless husband. Give it to me, Dave, fuck my asshole!"

I lost all track of time as I watched my petite little wife being gangbanged by four well hung men. Allowed, hell! Wendy was barking orders, demanding more cock. I sat on the floor at Gino's feet while Gino's men took turns ravaging Wendy's mouth, pussy and asshole.

As Wendy's entire body shuddered in orgasm, Gino leaned down to my ear and said, "From the look of things, it's a safe guess that your services are no longer required, don't you agree?" I gulped and said, "I guess not."

"That presents a problem, Dickey, boy. Wendy has fulfilled her commitment, but you haven't sucked off nearly enough men to pay your share of the loan."

"How much do I still owe, sir?" Gino consulted a small memo pad.

"Let's see, Wendy received one hundred dollars for every load deposited in her piggy bank." He laughed at his own joke before he continued. "That means that she has been fucked exactly one hundred times, not counting the freebies she's giving the boys at the moment." We paused to observe my wife wantonly devouring Bruce's cock while straddling Dave as he sat in a chair. She bounced up and down, fucking her ass on his rigid cock while a third man forced his way into her dripping pussy.

"As for you," he continued, "You've sucked off exactly twenty-three men. Since a blowjob only pays a modest ten dollars a load, you still owe nine hundred and seventy seven blowjobs to repay you share of the loan." Gino saw the look on my face and said, "You didn't expect a blowjob from a man to pay the same amount as a good fucking from a fetching little cupcake like Wendy, did you?" I was too shocked to answer.

"I know what you're thinking, Dick; how can you possibly repay me when your wife is sucking and fucking for free? Well, don't worry, Dick; I think we can work something out." He called to Bruce, who withdrew his cock from my wife's ass and said, "Yeah, Boss?" Gino put away his memo pad and said, "Dickey needs a ride downtown."

"Sure thing, Boss." He looked down at me and said, "Come on, Dickey, get in the car."

* * * * *

I wasn't allowed to put on my clothes. Once he was dressed, Bruce grabbed me and manhandled me roughly out the front door and threw me into the trunk of the Lincoln Towne Car. Crying softly, I awaited my fate.

When the car stopped and Bruce dragged me out of the trunk, I saw that we were in a dimly lit parking lot. I could see the silhouettes of several men standing around, talking and smoking. Bruce grabbed me and bent me over the hood of the car. His cell phone went off and after a brief conversation, he placed the phone to my ear and said: "It's for you."

"Hello, Dick, how's it hangin? Now, I know that we agreed that once you decided to suck cock rather than getting buttfucked, there would be no turning back. But since your wife is being such a good sport, I'm going to give you one last chance to change your mind. You can pay off your debt tonight, if you choose. All you have to do is let ten men fuck you in the ass. That's a good deal, Dick. A thousand dollars a fuck is certainly better than a thousand blowjobs."

"Please, sir. I don't want to be fucked! I'll do anything you want, but please don't let them fuck me!" I could hear Gino sigh. "Suit yourself, cocksucker. Tell Bruce you want to go inside."

Bruce grabbed me by my hair and started walking me across the parking lot. He held my head so that I was forced to bend at the waist. I saw very little, but I could hear the catcalls and whistles as he dragged me through the door.

It was a bookstore, an adult bookstore with a row of video arcade booths. He stopped at the counter, and I listened as he spoke to the man.

"Hi Bill; here's another cocksucker from Gino. He wants you to lock him up in booth number nine." After a brief conversation with Bill, Bruce dragged me over to the booths and forced me on my knees inside. The booth was lit by harsh, bright lights. I knew the lights were for recording.

"It's very simple, Dickey boy. You see that hole in the wall? Every time a ten dollar bill appears, you take the bill and feed it into the video machine. When the cock appears through the hole, you suck it off. Unless he cums down your throat, you open your mouth and look up for the cameras. Swallow the load and lick your lips. Don't forget to clean the cock and thank him." With that, he closed the door and locked it from the outside.

It wasn't long until a ten dollar bill appeared through the hole. I took the money and fed it into the machine. A gay porno movie flickered on the screen while a cock was thrust through the hole. I was mildly surprised at its size. Although it was almost twice the size as my own, it was nowhere near as huge as the cocks I'd been sucking during the past Friday nights. I took it into my mouth and coated it with saliva before I let it down my throat until my lips touched the duct tape that covered the rough edges of the hole.

I licked and slurped, lapping the underside of the head and bobbing up and down. When I felt it grow even harder, I backed off enough to twirl my tongue until it filled my mouth with hot semen. No sooner had I finished making the customer cum, a voice spoke to me through a speaker.

"Open your mouth, cocksucker, and give me the money shot." I did as instructed and held the man's load until the voice told me to swallow. I licked the cum and saliva off the wilting cock and thanked the man as the spent penis slipped back through the hole.

"Congratulations, Dickey boy. That was blowjob number twenty-four. Only nine hundred and seventy six loads to go."

I could hear the laughter as another ten spot was presented through the hole in the dirty wall of booth number nine.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • 1000 Blowjobs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds