• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Birthday

The Birthday

It was Paul's big birthday bash. The guys were slowly showing up for the night's festivities. Betty, Paul's wife, was getting ready to leave. The stripper was due to show up at any minute and everyone assumed that she didn't want to stick around for the show. They didn't know how wrong they were.

Once all the boys had arrived, Betty kissed Paul one last time and told him she was going to get changed before she left. After a few minutes, Betty emerged dressed in a skimpy white halter top with a black miniskirt. Her fishnets were hung low on her garter so that a bit of her delicious thighs lay naked above them. Her high heels made her ass stick out just enough that her skirt barely covered it. She walked to the center of the room and turned, blushing. As she did, her skirt twirled exposing the bottom of her round cheeks for just a moment. All the men just sat there speechless as she composed herself and turned around. Her face was still red as she announced that she had cancelled the stripper. She was going to be the entertainment for the evening. No one seemed to have any problem with that although Paul was stunned, unable to argue even if he had wanted.

She asked someone to put on some music. As soon as it started, she began to dance. Slowly at first then faster as she rubbed and played with her body through her clothes. She grabbed a cup of water and slowly poured it between her breasts then all over them. She rubbed the water in to fully soak her top. When she was done, her tits were completely visible under her tight blouse. Her dark nipples protruded hard as a rock, begging to be licked. She pinched and pulled on her nipples as she gyrated past everyone in the room one by one to give them a closer look. It was obvious that they were having trouble keeping their hands off of her.

When she arrived back at the center of the room, she pulled up the front of her skirt seductively, exposing the sweet pussy that was barely contained in the thong she was wearing. There was a gleam of wetness soaking into her panties as she slid her hand underneath them and began caressing her swollen lips. She turned around and bent over to show everyone how beautiful her backside was. Rocking gently back and forth, she made sure everyone had the opportunity to stare directly into her and watch her hand pump into her cunt. She moved rhythmically with the music, her fingers sliding in with every pounding of the bass beat. Her ass was hypnotizing everyone in the room, making them hers.

She then straightened up and told Paul to stand. She danced around him, grinding all her luscious womanhood onto his body. Occasionally her skirt would catch on his clothes, lifting up to offer a glimpse of the lovely hips and ass that lay caged underneath. She ground herself into his crotch with the skill of a horny slut at a dance club. She played with her shirt like a striptease artist, pulling on it, exposing bits of her bouncing flesh now and again. Her skirt hung low, exposing the creases of her hips like an arrow pointing to her lust. She lifted his shirt off, never pausing her wonderful torture. She rubbed her chest on his back and stomach before she jiggled onto the floor in front of him and unbuttoned his pants in one quick motion.

His already hard cock sprung into her face as she pulled his pants and underwear down. Slowly, she teased him with her tongue, sucking on one ball the the other, licking the shaft from bottom to top, circling his head with her tongue. He began begging her to suck. After what seemed like an eternity, she finally obliged. She took the tip into her mouth, rolling her tongue around it for a moment, then slowly sliding it in all the way. Everyone stared in amazement as all of him disappeared into her. Her face was buried in his hair, gently rocking back and forth, letting his cock enjoy being swallowed whole before she slid back. Grabbing his shaft with one hand, she began to suck him furiously, pumping with abandon.

With her free hand she began squeezing her tits. She moaned as she pinched her nipples through her shirt. She pulled her shirt down to expose one breast then the other, rubbing them gently as she did. She then reached around and pulled her skirt up, rubbing and slapping her ass until it was a succulent shade of pink. She peeked around to see that a few of the boys were rubbing themselves through their clothes, unable to keep their hands still at the sight of her. She smiled slyly and decided to really set them afire. She pulled her thong aside and arched her back presenting a lovely view of her obviously dripping snatch. She spread her lips apart for a moment pausing to feel all the penetrating stares before plunging in two fingers. She heard more than one zipper come down as she fucked herself.

All the manhood around her became intoxicating. The desire to satisfy all the wanton lust in the room overwhelmed her. She fought it for a minute, nervous about what her husband and the others might think of her. One look at the pleasure on Paul's face made her realize that if his fantasies could come true so should hers. She pulled the cock out of her mouth long enough to ask someone to take over for the hand in her cunt as it was beginning to get tired. Most of the men were hesitant, looking to Paul for approval. They received none as he was lost in the pleasure of his sensuous wife. But Henry needed no approval. He had remained the gentleman up to this point, never touching himself. He had often fantasied about Betty, his friend's wife, the forbidden fruit he thought he would never be able to eat. The sight of her beautiful pussy had not gone without effect and Betty's request was the chance that he had been waiting for to end his polite restraint.

It took but a moment for Henry to begin rubbing Betty's ass. One hand penetrated her sternly over and over as the other alternated between rubbing her cheeks and tickling her asshole. The feeling of strange fingers wriggling deep inside her gave Betty's moans renewed intensity. Paul was trying to hold off as long as possible but a few minutes of his wife's sexual abandon was all that he could take. As he announced his coming orgasm, she pulled him from her mouth directing his come onto her chest. She encouraged him to keep coming all over her as she rubbed his juices onto her glistening tits. She screamed as her first orgasm on the night washed over her. Henry was doing an excellent job at helping her ride the wave of ecstasy. He gently rubbed her clit as he slid a wet finger into her ass to keep her on the edge as long as possible.

Betty was very appreciative as she began sucking the very last drop from Paul until he finally recovered. She then straightened up and took off her shirt. As Paul sat back down, she sat on him, directing his still throbbing member into her well prepared hole. Once one cock was settled deep inside her, she knew she needed more. She had not known whose fingers had been inside her but she was glad to see it was Henry. When Paul talked about her fucking more than one man, she always thought Henry would be a good choice. She knew that he always wanted her, and the way he talked, he seemed to know his way around a woman. She pulled Henry to her by his pants and wasted no time in freeing the object of her lust. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the other men stroking themselves. The thought of them anxiously waiting their turn to take her was driving her wild.

When Henry's hard cock sprung from his pants, she was shocked for a moment. The reality of the situation began to sink in. It had been a long time since she held a new cock in her hands and never in front of a crowd. The nervous excitement of touching and sucking it in front of everyone made her feel as though she was giving head for the first time again. After taking a moment to appreciate the full depth of her lust, she took Henry into her mouth. The taste and smell of a new lover after so long make her swell and flow. She could feel her juices dripping down her thighs as she rode her trusted lover and tasted her new one.

The men went at her for what seemed like forever. Paul pulled her hair aside to watch her try to fit all of Henry's cock in her mouth, furiously pounding her ass all the while. Finally, she pulled Henry away, screaming louder this time as the next orgasm flooded into her. Henry's moans mixed with hers as she pumped him onto her chest again, rubbing it down onto her stomach, mixing the two men's come together. This was too much for Paul. He thrust himself deep inside her and shot another load into every last crevice.

Feeling spent for a moment, Betty's lust was revived by the sight of all the other unsatisfied men around her. She began calling them over, sucking one, two, sometimes three cocks at once as she rubbed her clit and fingered her cunt. She enjoyed the variety of it. Big cock, little cock, skinny, fat. Having more cocks at once than she had combined up to now rose desires in her that she never knew she had. She enjoyed feeling their hands all over her, fighting and groping for her body at every opportunity. As her tits were already covered, she placed the next spurting cock in the crack of her ass. He shot onto her back and rubbed it into her skin like a fine oil. The next torrent went dripping down her crack of her ass. The feel of his cum sliding over her asshole to her pussy and thighs, mingling with her own come, made her feel beautifully naughty. The hedonism of the moment began to overtake her. As the night wore on, every inch of her body shined with the juices of her lust. Sweat, saliva, and come combined into a delicious scent that almost drove her mad.

Eventually, hands grabbed her waist, turned her over and laid her down gently on the floor. Before she could she see who it was, someone straddled her, offering up the last unspent cock. As she placed it in between her tits, the mysterious hands pressed her thighs open and she felt a cock enter her. She thought it felt like Paul's but the uncertainty turned her on. Not knowing who it was, she could only think of the fullness of her cunt. No lust for a particular person or body. No added thrill of fucking a new or old lover. Only the lust for cock and the joy of her cunt. A sense of completeness filled her entire body. She came with every fiber of her being as she took the last bit of come into her. She lay there exhausted as the two men left her.

When she finally opened her eyes, it was too late to figure out who had just fucked her. She tried to garner a clue from Paul but his bawdy gaze told her nothing. She soon realized that the men were waiting for her. It was now up to her if the night would continue. She thought of keeping her pussy faithful. If Paul had been the one inside her then she could end it right now and it would still be only his. She thought of fucking them all. If a strange man had already taken her cunt, what did it matter that she got to have fun with a few more. She'd gone this far, why not go all the way. What if she never had an opportunity like this again. Too many emotions, thoughts and desires spun through her head as she lay their naked. She was shy and unashamed, embarrassed and proud, nervous and confident, bold and uneasy, all at the same time. It was all too much for her to handle, so she decided to ...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Birthday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds