• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Holdup Ch. 03

The Holdup Ch. 03

12

Author's note: If you haven't read the first two Chapters I suggest you do so before proceeding.

*

Abbot Balfour squeezed his fat ass out of the confines of the cab. He was sweating profusely and slightly hungover from drinking one too many bourbon's during the return flight from KC. He was still pissed at the airline hostie who had squeezed his balls and drove her heel into his foot and although he was carrying over one million dollars in mob funds back from KC he stiffed the cabbie on the tip.

Inside the Litton Farmer's Bank, Ray Sullivan and Steve McDonald waited patiently for his arrival; they had been very busy in the half-hour since the Assistant Manager, Michele Bouvier, had taken Abbot's phone call announcing his pending arrival. They had ceased harassing the three women bank staff; as much as they enjoyed it, it was now time for work.

As soon as Michele Bouvier had finished talking to Abbot, Ray had hung up the phone and said,

"He's on his way; it's Showtime!"

The two bank robbers went into action; a well rehearsed drill. They got the other two women to their feet and then they cut the tape binding their hands behind their backs. They both waved their pistols menacingly at the women.

"Ladies; as much as you would probably like us to keep fucking you, we have some urgent business to attend to," Ray began.

"This should be quick and easy, and if you behave yourselves, all you will have lost is a little dignity; or in Nadine's case, her cherry," he said sarcastically.

Nadine Munner blushed and bowed her head; she self-consciously tugged at the hem of her skirt.

"So; you just do exactly what tell you; keep your fucking mouths shut, and stay away from the alarms and telephones and no one gets killed," he warned.

"Ok 'big tits' you get your fat ass over to the Manager's office with me. You two; get your tight asses behind the counter and you just do exactly what my partner tells you," Ray ordered, indicating where he wanted them to go by pointing his pistol.

Michele Bouvier walked over to the Manger's office; when she entered the office her nostrils picked up the scent of recent sexual activity. It had been a while since she had sex herself, but one never forgot the musky smell of semen and vaginal juices. She screwed her face in disgust.

"You know you won't get away this; they'll hunt you down and kill you," she hissed at Ray; referring to the Kansas City crime syndicate, the Civella Family, who laundered their money through the Litton Farmer's Bank.

Out of earshot of her two co-workers she was confident she could talk about the bank's money laundering racket and try to intimidate the bank robbers.

Ray reacted angrily and pushed Michele Bouvier up against the wall pressing his body against hers and pushed his gun into her ribs. He dragged the muzzle of the gun up her blouse and jabbed it into her large soft breast. He put his free hand under her skirt and slid it up her thigh, over the welt of her stocking, across the smooth white flesh of her upper thigh and then across the front of her panties.

He clutched her pubic mound through the slippery satin and squeezed. Michele whimpered and a single tear ran down her face, leaving a trail of mascara on her cheek.

"Bitch! What the fuck did I just say about keeping your fucking trap shut," he snarled, emphasising his point by squeezing her vulva through her panties.

He let go of her and stepped back.

"Get your ass over to the desk and sit down; if your hand goes anywhere near the alarm button; by the time you get the plastic cover off it your brains will be in the next room. Capiche?"

Michele sat down in Abbot's executive chair. Her ample heinie settled into the soft leather and puffed and released traces of Abbot's stale farts and spilled bourbon.

"Ok; open the secret compartment," Ray grinned at Michele.

Michele Bouvier was taken aback; someone had provided the robbers with inside information. Only she and Abbot knew of the 'contingency fund' that was hidden inside the hidden compartment of the Manager's desk. The money was skimmed from the monthly deposits made by the KC mob. They only took a little each month; it was Abbot and Michele's contingency money should the operation fall apart and they need to lawyer up or make a run for it. They both knew that the mob would either 'hit' them or leave them holding the bag should the money laundering scheme be uncovered by the authorities.

Abbot and Michele had made a pact that if they not need the money to save their asses; they would split it evenly between them when they retired from the bank. It currently amounted to just over half a million dollars in cash.

"Come on honey; we ain't got all day!" Ray waved his gun around to emphasise his point.

Michele resignedly opened the secret compartment and began to stack the bundles of cash on the desk. Ray packed them neatly into the small carrier bag. It was quite surprising how small half a million dollars looked when it was made up of large denominational bills.

Meanwhile Steve led Jeannette Hathcock and Michele Munner behind the counter to their teller stations. He watched appreciatively as Jeanette's tidy ass sashayed when she strutted on her high-heels. The kick-pleat at the rear of her tight-fitting navy-blue skirt was ripped from where he had torn it from her body and he had a tantalising view of her legs all the way up to the top of her thighs. He wanted some more of that before they left the bank, he thought.

"Ok ladies; this how it's going to be. I want the money out of the teller drawers; don't take the last bill out of each tray; I know that will trigger the silent alarm. I also don't want the traceable bills you have in trays either."

Michele and Jeanette glanced at each other; this guy had obviously been given good intelligence. Then they went about emptying the cash our of their teller drawers as per his instructions. Steve took out another roll of duct tape from his carrier bag and placed it beside the counter and stacked the bills inside the bag.

"Ok; take a seat against the wall," Steve pointed to the wall behind the counter where they would be out of the line of sight of the front door.

Ray joined his partner, leading Michele Bouvier at gunpoint.

"Tape them," Ray said, and Steve cut two pieces of duct tape and stuck them over the mouths of the two bank clerks.

He winked at Jeanette Hathcock before taping her mouth and she smiled back at him. Nadine Munner witnessed the exchange and snorted her disapproval. Steve retaliated by pulling her legs out straight and flipping her over on her stomach. He taped her wrists behind her back and taped her ankles together; then he rolled her back over and sat her with her back to the wall. He reached down and tore open her blouse; the buttons went flying across the room and skittered across the floor. Then he bunched her skirt up around her waist.

Nadine Munner struggled against the robber but there was little she could do to prevent this renewed degradation. She sat silently sobbing. Her sleek legs clad in tan sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose were openly exposed; the gusset of her hose had a gaping hole torn in them and her little white nylon panties with the pictures of pussycats on them were clearly visible through the tattered nylon.

Her small titties barely filled her white lace brassiere which was decorated with the matching pussycat print of her panties, and her skinny ribs expanded and contracted as she sobbed.

"How's the view?" Steve smiled wickedly at Ray.

"Nice," Ray grinned, "love those little pussycats."

"Ok; enough fucking around! You; get your ass over to the door. You give Mr Balfour the signal and let him in as usual. This is crunch time and I will not hesitate to waste you if you fuck this up." Ray said menacingly to Michele Bouvier and hid himself out of view against the wall adjoining the door.

Michele was again shocked that the two bank robbers knew so much about their operation. She and Abbot had devised a series signals to be used to indicate that all was well before he entered the bank with the monthly delivery of illicit cash.

He would knock on the bank door exactly three times, any more or any less meant he was under duress and she would leave the door locked and raise the alarm. She was to respond to the three knocks by flipping the 'Closed' sign to 'Open' and then opening the vertical blinds. If she failed to carry out this procedure exactly before unlocking the door Abbot would beat a hasty retreat and raise the alarm. Once Abbot was inside the bank then she was to flip the sign back to 'Closed' and close the blinds again.

Steve ducked down behind the counter and covered the two women with his pistol. Even though Nadine Munner's exposed legs and titties were a tantalising distraction, he found himself checking out the well-stacked body of Jeanette Hathcock. She sat with her back straight; her nice firm tits thrust against her white cotton blouse. Her legs were bent at the knees and this provided him with a great view of her long legs encased in high-sheen taupe nylons, the dark reinforced bands of the control-top and the lace trim of her boy-leg panties were just visible under the hem of her skirt.

Steve studied her face. He guessed she was somewhere in her thirties. She was attractive: heavy makeup: black mascara and eyeliner, blue-green eyeshadow, rouged cheeks, and blood-red lipstick. Her jet-black hair rested on her shoulders. His eyes followed the contours of her body, down her legs terminating at her feet. Unlike the other two women who wore pumps, she wore black high-heeled sandals and he could see the red nailpolish on her toenails through the reinforced toes of her pantyhose. A small gold chain glittered on one of her slim ankles. He began to harden again.

Jeanette Hathcock was acutely aware of Steve's gaze as his eyes roamed her body. She blushed and when Steve saw her face redden he smiled at her. She smiled back with her eyes and then brazenly looked directly at the growing bulge in his pants and then back at his face.

Nadine Munner again snorted loudly to indicate her outrage and Steve pointed his pistol at her and cocked the hammer and put his finger to his lips. His cold blue eyes held not a scintilla of compassion and Nadine Munner bowed her head in compliance and kept quiet.

After what seemed like an eternity of silence the sound of three distinct raps on the front door echoed through the bank.

Abbot Balfour struggled up the steps of the Litton Farmers Bank carrying his briefcase and his suitcase; sweat dripping into his eyes; he couldn't wait to get inside to the air conditioning. He had become complacent over the years and after a cursory glance up and down the street he knocked three times on the door.

"Come on; open up you stuck-up cunt!" he muttered under his breath, cursing Michele Bouvier even though she was only following the correct security procedures.

He mopped his forehead with a crumpled handkerchief and while Michele Bouvier went through the routine to indicate that it was safe. The door opened and he strode into the bank ignoring Michele Bouvier, and was halfway to his office before he realised the something was wrong.

Ray pointed his pistol at Michele Bouvier's head and nodded at the door with his chin and she changed the sign to 'Closed' and closed the vertical blinds. He put his free hand on her shoulder and frog-marched her; following in Abbot Balfour's footsteps.

Abbot dropped his suitcase and briefcase and turned around.

"Hello Abbot," Ray smiled wickedly locking his forearm around Michele Bouvier's neck and pointing his pistol at Abbot.

Abbot's face paled and he unloaded in his pants, pissing himself at the same time.

"Jesus Christ Abbot!" Ray scowled as the stench of Abbot's shit permeated the bank.

Abbot clutched his chest and sank to his knees. Ray pushed Michele Bouvier towards Abbot.

"Get the fat bastard into the washroom and clean him up; fast!" he ordered.

"Me!!!" Michele responded indignantly.

"Yes you; you fat cunt!" Ray replied.

Michele didn't know what was more insulting: being called fat or being ordered to help clean up Abbot Balfour's shitty ass. Fat! She was large framed yes; but well proportioned, not fat!

She screwed up her face and breathed through her mouth as she helped Abbot to his feet. Abbot was recovering from the shock of seeing the gunman, and as his faculties began to return and he realised the day that he had dreaded had finally arrived. The bank was being robbed.

Ray searched Abbot's coat and took his cell phone and keys from him.

"I ain't touching those shitty pants; drop em!" he ordered.

Abbot unbuckled and then dropped his pants and stepped out of them.

"Ok; get cleaned up; quickly. You have him back here ASAP!" he said to Michele.

Still a little bewildered, Abbot followed Michele Bouvier to the men's room. He locked himself in the stall and flushed his shitty underwear down the toilet bowl. He came out of the stall to see that Michele had filled the basin with soapy water. She looked at the basin pointedly and turned her back. She had no wish to see Abbott Balfour's shit-caked fat ass or his cock.

Abbot cleaned himself and Michele pulled repeatedly on the handle of the paper towel dispenser and handed him a bundle of paper towel which he used to dry his ass and genitals. He had now almost fully recovered from the shock of what was happening in his bank and he glared at Michele Bouvier.

"What the fuck is going on?"

Before she could answer, Ray stuck his head around the men's room door.

"Ok kiddies lets get your fat asses into the bank now shall we?" he said sarcastically.

Michele's face turned crimson with anger.

"I do not have a fat ass!!!" she screeched.

"Come on; get the fuck out here, I don't have time for this shit!" Ray replied, opening the door and gesturing for them to leave.

"I have no pants!" Abbot huffed officiously.

"You'll have no face if you don't get your ass out here!" Ray responded exasperatedly and pointed the muzzle of his gun directly at Abbot Balfour's forehead.

They shuffled out of the men's room; Abbot wearing his shirt, jacket, tie, shoes and socks; his ass and genitals were covered by his shirttails but his lily white legs were on open display. Ray took the two of them behind the counter and had Michele Bouvier sit down next to the other two women.

Steve ripped the tape off Nadine Munner's mouth but he was careful to remove the tape from Jeanette Hathcock's mouth without causing her any pain. He pulled Nadine Munner away from the wall and cut the duct tape binding her wrists and then cut the tape securing her ankles.

She reached down to pull down hem of her skirt and Ray slapped her hands away.

"Whoa, whoa, there princess; Daddy like's the view just as it is," he grinned.

Nadine blushed with embarrassment and anger; her anger intensified when she noticed that Abbot Balfour was taking in an eyeful of her legs and titties.

"You disgusting man; how could you?" she spat at Abbot.

Abbot blustered and tore his eyes away from Nadine's private parts.

"Ok enough of this shit; were nearly done here," Ray said.

"Ok Abbot; make the call," he said, looking Abbot Balfour coldly in the eyes.

Abbot looked at Michele with astonishment and Michele gave Abbot a look as if to say 'they know everything!'

"What call?" Abbot replied.

Ray whipped his pistol under Abbot's shirttails and grinned evilly.

"The call you have to make to KC by five o'clock to assure your bosses in the Civella Family that their money has arrived safely at your shitty bank."

Abbot reluctantly picked up the phone and dialled a number from memory. With Ray Sullivan's pistol held against his head he spoke the requisite phrase into the mouthpiece and hung up.

"Good; now I'll take your suitcase and you take my partner over to the vault and open it up for him. Then you come and sit down here with the ladies," Ray said.

He pointed his gun at Michele Bouvier.

"You will take Steve into the vault and show him which stacks are fitted with dye packs and which ones will trigger the alarms if they are moved."

Michele was no longer surprised that the robbers knew all of their security procedures. After Abbot opened the vault and returned with Ray she followed Steve over to the vault. It took less than five minutes for Steve to fill his carrier bag with cash.

Ray had Abbot sit with his back to the counter facing Nadine Munner and Jeanette Hathcock. As a committed perve Abbot couldn't help staring at Nadine's exposed thighs and breasts. Despite the desperate situation he was in, Abbot started to become aroused and his fat stubby cock began to engorge.

When Steve returned with Michele Bouvier he made her sit down beside the other two women. Steve and Ray began to talk to each other in whispered tones and the four captives sat silently on the floor of the bank, Abbot facing the women, ogling Nadine's titties and legs and alternatively looking up the skirts of the other two women.

Michele couldn't take it any longer.

"Oh my God Abbot you are pig! Even with all of our lives in danger, you can't help perving!" she hissed.

"Shut you overbearing cunt!" Abbot hissed back.

Abbot blushed. The head of his stubby penis poked out from his shirttails and he tried to cover it up. Ray and Steve heard the exchange and looked on with amusement.

"Hey fat-ass has got a stiffy," Ray said, laughing.

Then he addressed the captives as a whole.

"Ladies and gent; it's like this. We don't want to leave the bank until dark so we have an hour or so to kill."

"My friend here has taken a liking to you," he pointed at Jeanette Hathcock.

"So get up and get your ass into the Manager's office."

Jeanette Hathcock stood and silently started walking towards the Manger's office.

"Slut!" Nadine Munner called after her.

"Shut up! You're staying here with me," Ray instructed.

Abbot Balfour interrupted.

"What the fuck has been going on here?"

"What the fuck has been going on? These pigs have raped Jeanette and Nadine; that's what!" Michele Bouvier spat back at him.

"They didn't rape you?" he asked incredulously.

Nadine Munner interjected.

"They might be rapist philistines who are going to spend eternity in hell; but why would they molest her when they have me and Jeanette!"

"Oh shut up you silly girl! We can keep this to ourselves; no one need know about the rape if we don't want them to; we can just report the robbery," Michele had had enough of Nadine's catty remarks.

"That's ok for you to say! You haven't been touched!" Nadine contended.

Ray listened to the bickering with amusement and then he interjected.

"Well I suppose we should be equal opportunity employers," he said sarcastically.

"Get up fat boy," he ordered.

Abbot scrambled to his feet, the tip of his glans poking out from under his shirt.

"Now you get up!" he said to Michele.

"Oh no! There is no way that this going to happen!" she protested.

Ray put his pistol to her head and cocked it.

"I've had enough of you; you get up now or I'll shoot you; then I'll shoot the witnesses. Time for you to decide who lives and who dies," Ray said icily.

Michele reluctantly got to her feet and Ray dragged over a stool and sat down where he could cover the three of them and watch the action.

"Kiss him; and make a good job of it!"

Michele closed in on Abbot and tentatively pursed her lips and leaned forward. Abbot; deciding that he was going to make the most of a fucked up situation and flung his arms around Michele and pulled her tight against his body and smashed his lips against hers and drove his tongue inside her mouth.

Michele struggled but even though she was a big woman she was no match for Abbot.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Holdup Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 141 milliseconds