• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Four Day Ch. 01

The Four Day Ch. 01

12

"I can't believe you are finally home from Iraq," she said, "it seems like it's been forever since we were together!"

Christen looked at her husband and was veritably bouncing up and down as she was attacked by a sudden pulse of excitement for an ordeal completed.

Brad and Christen had been married back in August of 1999. They had a son at the early age of 19 and another when they were both 21. Those boys were now 9 and 6 and Brad and Chirsten have been married for 10 years now.

Brad looks at Christen and is rendered speechless, this feeling that he is experiencing has been hitting him more and more often this last year. His wife is gorgeous! Yes, she's not "magazine" gorgeous, but she is more than enough gorgeous for him!

Christen stands about 5'5" tall and has light brown colored, shoulder length hair. She has beautiful blue eyes and prominent, yet sleek cheekbones. Her body is perfect, she has curves in all the right places, and breasts that would have a man crawling naked through a desert of glass just to see them, let alone lick them.

Brad is immediately struck by her beauty almost every time he looks at her, yet it becomes even more overwhelming when he sees her in such a bubbly, happy mood. He takes her delicate hand in his own and stares deeply into her eyes. She blushes coyly, as she usually does when she sees this depth of love and desire directed her way.

He says, "Baby, thoughts of being with you again, like this, are all that got me through that crappy deployment. I can't wait to spend the next 4 weeks of my block leave smothered in your arms."

He kisses her hand gently, maintaining eye contact the whole time, then slowly...oh so slowly...leans in to place a light peck upon her mouth. They are then caught up in a wave of passion that grabs them both so forcefully that they want to climb deeper and deeper into each other's willing mouths. They both finally have to come up for air and embarrassedly chuckle at how easily they were overwhelmed by their emotions and continue to pack for their upcoming trip.

"So dearest, did you help the boys get ready and packed?"

Christen says laughingly, already knowing that answer, but not able to resist goading her husband a little.

He smirks at her, knowing how she's enjoys her little games. Now it's Christen's turn to be assaulted by the handsomeness of her loving, doting husband. Brad stands at about 5'11", the shortest man she's ever dated, and yet she was drawn to this man as a moth to the flames. He has piercing icy blue eyes, and his black hair cut into a short military style haircut. He too is not so much what you would call a "main-stream" handsome but he still brings butterflies to her stomach sometimes. He is everything she desires in a man, with his olive toned skin, muscular arms, and thin waist. He has been her rock, throughout the 10 years of their marriage and she knows he will continue to be for the rest of their lives.

Brad looks at Christen and laughingly says, "Um dearest, are you gonna pack that shirt or should I lock the door?"

Blushing furiously Christen realizes she has been caught out in her meanderings and quickly returns to folding his shirt to pack it in the suitcase. Finally! They are packing for one of the few vacations they've ever had as a family. With Brad's term in the military they find themselves spending all his vacation days visiting their extended family. Living so far away from their extended families they feel almost obligated to spend this time with them, but not this time! Yes, they will be driving to Kentucky and they will see Brad's family...but only for about 4 days, then they are ditching the boys and going to a casino in Indiana that floats upon the Ohio River. They are both as excited as school kids because this is the first time in 10 years, since their honeymoon, that they have been able to get away without the kids.

Brad looks at the clock and sighs in frustration. He's military and loves to be on time, Christen is anything but on time....ever. "Christen, we have GOT to go are you almost done?"

She chuckles this is another game they play, she pretends to nag him to death, and he pretends to be annoyed that he's always waiting for her. She knows though that he's not in here just to try to hurry her, but that since his deployment he has been spending every available moment just watching her, and she blushes a bit as she realizes how aroused that thought just made her.

"Yes dear," she says in a fake exasperation, "go take some snacks and drinks to the car, oh and don't forget the boy's pillows, it's gonna be a long drive."

Again he gives her that smirk, but then has to quickly hide his expression when he realizes he DID forget to pack the pillows and drinks. He makes another comment about how he would rather be fucking than packing then makes his way out.

Christen zips up the bag, going through her mental list of things needed packing for the millionth time and satisfied goes into the bathroom for one more check of her make-up and hair. "Damn, I do look good," she thinks, as she looks into the mirror. With that thought she flips her hair and strides confidently out of the bathroom, looks at the bag on the bed and smiles devilishly as she walks by it.

She walks up to Brad and grabs his ass from behind, making sure the boys aren't looking. She whispers, "I'm ready..." into his ear with a little nibble, purposefully trying to arouse this oh so easily aroused man. He kinda shivers as he turns around with a scolding look on his face. He can't hold it long though and begins laughing and starts tickling Christen playfully.

She finally breaks away and looks at him with her pouty eyes and says, "The bag's in the bedroom dearest."

He doesn't even think about it and heads straight back to get it.

"Man that is one well trained man, who can walk away from me all day long..." she thinks as he walks to get the bag. She then turns her attention to the other 2 little men in her life, and sighs in frustration, while silently cursing her husband, because they are nowhere near ready to go.

It was a long and arduous drive to Kentucky, and an even longer 4 days spent with Brad's family, but FINALLY, Brad and Christen were on the road again and headed to Indiana.

Both were restless in their seats with anticipation and flat out couldn't wait to get there. Just as on the previous drive to Kentucky from Texas, Brad's hand keeps nonchalantly making its way onto Christen's thigh...and occasionally as close to her pussy as he can get it before she sighs and pushes it back down. This is a game they play quite frequently in the car, he pretending to be going for gold and her pretending to be soooo annoyed with it. This time though, due to her excitement even Christen is playing the game the other way, but Brad being Brad isn't stupid and lets her hands go wherever she wants 'em to go!

Quickly enough they find their exit and pull into the parking lot of the Casino/Hotel they will be staying at. They both look at each and recognize the same excitement that the other is feeling. They quickly jump out of the car and grab their bags. Instantly, it's like they are a young couple again. Christen grabs his arm and won't let go as she carries a bag in the other hand. He is fumbling with 2 bags and 2 pillows and trying to keep in constant contact with his beautiful bride. They swirl through the lobby and quickly make the arrangements for their room, and pick up their key card for the door. The elevator couldn't have been slower as it headed to the top floor.

This was Brad's surprise for Christen; he had procured the penthouse room. Yes it was more expensive, but they had a little bit of money saved up from his deployment and he really wanted to pamper his wife. He felt that she deserved a whole lot more than he could ever provide her on one weekend excursion, but damn it, he was going to try!

The room was beautiful; it had a panoramic view of the Ohio River and all the area surrounding it, stretching all the way to the horizon. The windows faced east and Brad looks at a VERY excited Christen and says, "Imagine the sunrise we are gonna see from up here!" As they are both turning slowly admiring the room and all its views they find themselves looking at each other.

After being married for 10 years sometimes no words are needed and they find themselves knowing what the other is feeling. They are both, excited, happy, and very very horny!

Brad slowly walks over to the love of his life, with a gleam in his eye and a smile playing on his lips. Christen knows this look and immediately begins to become more than ready for what she knows is going to happen.

Brad stands so close to her that their chests are nearly touching. He slowly brings up a hand, as he stares deeply into her eyes, and lightly runs it down the right side of her face, gently brushing her hair out of the way. He slowly moves in and kisses her first on the right cheek, then the forehead, then down to the left. He then kisses her mouth oh so gently, barely fluttering his lips against her own. Their eyes close, both relishing the sensation, as his lips play gently across her's.

Brad then takes a step back and continues to stare deeply into her eyes. He then slowly lets his hands trail down from her face to her shoulders, then down the length of her arms until he reaches her hands. He brings them both up to his mouth and kisses each finger and knuckle lovingly. He then begins to pull up her shirt, she chuckles and helps.

Instead of rushing things and trying to get her as naked as he can as fast as he can, he stops, and gently starts kissing her shoulders and arms. Brad then moves to her chest and moves down to her belly as he kneels upon the floor. He then unbuttons her pants and slides them to the floor so that she can step out of them; again he pauses and starts kissing her legs, from her upper thighs to her ankles. (He knows her feet are too sensitive to mess with and doesn't want to ruin this romantic moment.)

With Christen standing there in her black lace bra and black panties, he slowly stands back up kissing all the way. Again he steps back and she reciprocates his slow erotic stripping of her clothes and begins to strip him. She also covers him with kisses and quickly stands up.

The sexual tension is excruciating, both standing there kissing passionately with only one layer of fabric separating them. Brad slowly edges Christen back to the bed, never breaking the lip contact and lowers her to a sitting position upon it. He squats down in front of her and while kissing her deftly detaches her bra clasp with his right hand. Again he starts to kiss slowly down her body and as he removes her bra.

He then sits back on his heels; every time his wife's breasts are revealed to him he goes into a type of admiration mode. All he can think about is how perfect they are, they hang down a bit as they are released from her bra, with a perfect tear drop shape. Her areolas are the size of silver dollars and within them when aroused, as she is now, her nipples protrude out half an inch.

He can resist it no more and slowly moves in and begins kissing her breasts. Brad starts at the top of her right breast and moves to the left continuously kissing as he reaches her cleavage and begins kissing her left upper breast. He then travels down the left side of her breast and then around the bottom.

He loves doing this to Christen, he knows how sensitive her nipples and breasts are and knows that this slow torturous kissing ritual is simply driving her crazy to feel his lips upon her nipples. And Lord knows how he wants to latch on with his lips, but knows that this process only heightens the experience for her, and this is ALL for her.

Finally, he reaches the end of his circuit, and gently trails down the right breast until he is hovering over her nipple. He exhales softly, feeling Christen shiver a bit at the feel of his warm breathe as it hits her sensitive nipple, then he slowly kisses around the areola and finally gives her nipple a suck and a bit of a nibble. He then moves in another trail of kisses to her left breast and repeats the same procedure.

This is where Christen has quickly lost patience in the past and has pulled Brad up and begged him to make love to her as she kisses him passionately. So Brad anticipates her move and leans back, while at the same time lowering his hands to behind her calves. He deftly lifts her calves while moving forward again and she can't help but to fall to her back on the bed.

Brad wastes no time in starting to remove her panties, because he knows with his latest move he has stepped up the tempo of the coupling a bit and she will start to get playful. He doesn't want this; he wants to taste her, to feel her writhing with ecstasy as he performs cunnilingus upon her.

As Christen falls back to the bed, she is taken completely unawares and quickly loses her panties, but again, Brad doesn't want to rush this, he wants to keep the sexual tension high and knows that the anticipation of the act is almost as good as the act itself. So he sits forward on his knees so that he can see her face and then lets her watch as his eyes slowly travel down the length of her body.

Christen shivers, she doesn't know what it is but she loves the hungry, almost animalistic, look that comes in her lover's eyes as he explores each part of her body. It's at times like these that she captures a glimpse into what he sees, and gets a small understanding of how beautiful she is to him. Yeah, he says it a lot, and she knows he means it, but it never really resonates with her like it does in times like these. She knows what's coming and can't wait for him to quit fooling around and get to it, but knows the frustration will be fleeting and soon he will be taking her to all new levels of ecstasy.

Brad slowly lowers his head and begins licking and kissing her upper pelvic area, tracing the outline of her trimmed pubic mound with his tongue. He then slowly moves down to her inner right thigh and switches over to her left soon after. Brad then begins to move ever closer to her glistening pussy, inhaling and savoring the scents of her arousal.

He begins, by again, building up that anticipation by licking the extreme edges of her genital area and drawing ever tighter circles until he feels that ever telling shudder and hears the audible gasp come from somewhere above him. He brings up his hands and spreads her beautiful labia slowly licking from the back all the way to the front of her pussy gently nudging her clitoris as he extracts his tongue. He does this same lick again and again, and then alternates and goes from front to back.

Christen is dying now, she has never wanted anything more in this world than she wants to feel his tongue on her clitoris, and yet he refuses to do it! She silently curses him for tormenting her so, and yet at a deeper level understands what he is doing and is overcome with gratitude that he loves her so much.

This line of thought is instantly interrupted as she feels it, his breath, again it's finding one of the most sensitive areas of her body and nothing could feel better than that warm breath. Never mind, there is something... oh that soft, warm tongue as he slowly and gently runs it around her clitoris.

It's kind of funny, because they are both reminded at the same time of a statement Brad had made in Iraq about how he wanted to eat her like an ice cream cone, and here he was doing exactly that.

Christen feels like she is going to explode, it feels as if every nerve in her body has come alive under the skilled hands and tongue of her wonderful husband. He even takes it up a notch by gently inserting a finger into her pussy and moving it in and out, wiggling it to and fro.

Now he smiles with his mouth still latched onto her clitoris because he feels that her writhing is reaching a whole new crescendo. She starts gently moving her pelvis back and forth, subconsciously fucking his mouth with her pussy. Her legs start to tighten around his head, ever so gently and then more forcefully.

This is it; he now moves his tongue into a frenzy wanting to make sure she reaches her climax, because now anticipation is out the window...it's all down to business now. She cries out, there is a new influx of pussy juice as her pussy spasms around his finger, releasing that sweet tasting liquid. He smiles as her legs clamp down and he can't move his head despite her begging he do just that, unaware that she is her own captor.

Finally the muscle contractions stop and she is able to release him from his very enjoyable prison of the flesh.

He quickly climbs onto the bed and moves up her body, kissing her all the way, knowing that with that first release all her nerves are on alert and she is extremely sensitive to his kisses. Again he pauses at her breasts, paying particular attention to her nipples despite the fact that she fights him because it feels "too good."

He smiles as he comes up level with her face. Christen can smell it, her own juices are collected all around her husband's mouth, and surprisingly instead of turning her off, it is even more arousing. They kiss, and boy do they kiss passionately, practically climbing into each other's mouths tongues first.

Brad quickly doffs his underwear and places himself between her legs. They always start out in this position, neither one really know why, but both love it. He enters her with his extremely hard 7" dick. But, he is again in control of himself and does so slowly, she feels every inch as it enters her and with his 4.5" circumference feels her pussy expanding to accommodate him. He finally "bottoms out" and begins to retract again oh so slowly.

Christen has had enough she grabs Brad's ass with both hands and begins to drive herself upwards onto his dick as fast as she can. Brad's taken off guard but quickly loses all thoughts of going slow and reciprocates by plowing as hard as he can. They quickly deteriorate into a pair of sweating moaning animals, with Brad trying to go ever deeper and Christen trying to get him to go ever deeper.

Christen quickly cums again and Brad stops to catch his breath, he then turns Christen over onto her belly. Up until this point he has not been paying much attention to her back, and decides to alter that situation right now. He starts at her ass and kisses his way up her back. Nibbling and licking the back of her neck which he knows always drives her crazy.

He then pulls up her ass and repositions himself behind her and begins fucking her from behind. She gasps, and cries for more as she feels his finger gently probing her asshole as it's exposed to him in this way. Brad smiles knowingly, Christen has always professed her hatred of everything anal related, and yet whenever they are in the throes of sex she loves to have it played with. She quickly cums for the third time shaking uncontrollably, as she is impaled on her husband's pulsing cock, and probing finger.

Now is when he likes to let her take control a bit. He quickly kisses her and falls to his back pulling her on top of him. She smiles and raises her hands above her head, causing her breasts and her very erect nipples to press out into the air, knowing what this does to her husband. Brad leans up to kiss them, but she quickly shoves him back down. Christen then begins to rock, and wants nothing better than to cum again and again on Brad's cock.

They lock eyes, but only for a moment, because no matter how determined she is to dominate in this position, she quickly becomes immersed in her own little world as again she feels the beginnings of a climax building. She comes another 3 times before he finally grunts a warning and fills her pussy full of his dripping seed. She smiles, there's something sexy about that feeling.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Four Day Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds