• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My New Place Ch. 05

My New Place Ch. 05

Since setting up my new webcam I have been having a lot of fun with my young neighbor Jimmy. A few nights a week he logs on to his computer and instant messages me letting me know he is in the mood for a show and most of the time I give him a nice little strip tease while he jerks off watching me. I've learned that I really like being able to read his comments while I am stripping for him or playing with myself in front of the camera. His messages usually get me even more turned on and it only improves the show he's getting.

One thing I never really thought about but probably should have is the fact that Jimmy could very easily record these shows I was giving him on his computer. This was something Jimmy though of on day one and after a few weeks of my shows he had started to accumulate quite a collection of videos.

Sometime over the summer the neighbors decided to take a little getaway but they left Jimmy behind. Of course this meant the house next door was going to be party central for Jimmy and his friends for the next two nights. I noticed the cars arriving sometime around 9pm but was kind of surprised that it only looked like a small group of his friends that were showing up. I guess he figured it would be less obvious to the rest of the neighborhood if only a few cars showed up. I guess he wanted to be safe since he and his friends were only 18 and under the legal drinking age in case someone decided to be too nosey and call the cops.

I guess it must have been around 11pm when my phone rang and when I checked the caller id I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised that it was Jimmy. He told me that he was sorry but some of his friends were on his computer and they found some videos he had on his computer of me stripping and playing with myself. They all knew I looked familiar when they found the first video and it didn't take long before his friend Bobby who is over there often realized it was me. Apparently they had gone though at least 5 or 6 videos of me already and still couldn't believe he was lucky enough to have some hot ass nymph next door. I could tell he was drunk and by all the yelling in the background all his friends were too. I guess that made it easier for him to tell me that all his friends were really enjoying my videos and they wanted to know if I would give them I live show on cam right now.

I thought about it for a few minute or two but ultimately decided that it didn't matter since they were all 18 or 19 and had already seen me naked in Jimmy's videos so I told him to give me five minutes and I would give them a show.

I went into my bedroom and changed into a little teal silk nightgown from Victoria's Secret that barely covered my ass with a matching set of panties. I turned on the computer and turned on the camera for Jimmy and his party. I asked him how many of his friends were over there watching me and he told me there were 6. I told him since this was a special live show for his party I would try to make it interactive for them and instructed him to have one person in the keyboard typing what they guys wanted me to do for them. I also let him know that the more compliments and dirty talk they sent me the more turned on I would get and the better show they would receive. As the cam came on the messages became pouring in immediately. I wanted to give them all a full shot of my outfit so they could check out my legs and ass so I did a little twirl so they could get the full picture. Their messages were already turning me on.

"What a hot piece of ass."

"What do we have to do to get you out of that nightgown!?"

"Jimmy is the luckiest guy on the planet!"

"Do you have any panties on under there?"

I decided to address that one first so I walked toward the camera a bit and slowly pulled the hem of my nightgown up a little to reveal my teal silk panties. I pulled the gown up to about my navel and then spun around to give them a view of my little round ass covered in silk.

Those panties are sexy as hell, but we think you should loose them."

As instructed I let go of the hem of nighty and reached under with both hands. I slowly pulled my panties to the ground and picked them up displaying them for my audience.

"Let's see that ass again without the panties on this time!"

I turned my back to the camera and with my legs slightly spread I bent down slowly, grabbing my ankles with both hands. I turned my head back to the camera and gave them a little smile to let them know how much I was enjoying teasing them.

"Damn that's hot! We can see your nipple through your outfit and they look sexy, why don't you show use you tits without all that silk in the way?"

Is smiled at the camera and got a little closer so they could get a good view. At first I just played with my chest a little over the nightgown and pinched my nipples to get them even more erect. They were definitely very visible through my outfit and I knew the guys were probably going crazy over there but I love to tease. I turned my back to the camera again and pushed on of the straps down my left shoulder and the other off the right. I turned back to the camera as I let the nighty fall to the floor giving them a perfect view of my naked body from behind. I crossed my arms to cover my boobs and turned back to the camera.

"We all love your shaved pussy! We still want to see those tits though, come on and drop your hands."

I smiled at them again and then slowly lowered my hands revealing my firm little b cups. I played with them a bit up close to the camera so they could see me pinching my nipples between my fingers and pulling them a little as I squeezed.

"Your tits are amazing! We want a better look at that smooth little pussy of yours now!"

As they instructed I placed my right foot up on the table my camera was on and made sure I was in line with the lens so they could get a nice view between my legs.

"Play with yourself for us"

I reached down between my legs and started rubbing my pussy. I was soaking wet by now and my fingers were sliding easily between my slit and around my pussy. I played with my clit with one hand while I rubbed my tits with the other and it felt amazing. It was even hotter knowing there were 7 hard cocks next door trying to break out of their pants as they all watched me.

"Keep going, we want to see you cum!"

That wasn't going to be hard because I was in heaven right now and my body was already on the edge. With my foot still on the table my toes began to clench the side of the table and my body began tensing as I felt it building. I pinched one of my nipples and started pulling on it and drove two fingers into my pussy as my orgasm exploded through out my body. They could probably hear the moans next door I was so loud as I came.

As I brought myself back down I gave the boys a little wink and blew them a kiss before shutting off my webcam and falling fast asleep. As I drifted off all I could wonder was how 7 boys were all going to figure out a way to find privacy enough to jack off tonight so they didn't go to bed with aching balls. I'm such a tease.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My New Place Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 165 milliseconds