• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Black Woman Dominates White Slut

Black Woman Dominates White Slut

The name is Kelly Brownstone. I'm a six-foot-one, deliciously curvy, big-bottomed and dark-skinned young black woman living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I'm co-owner and CEO of Brownstone & Kendrick LLC, a Real Estate company. We've got locations in the towns of Brockton, Bridgewater and Randolph, along with eighteen agents. Business wise, we're doing as well as can be expected in this messed up economy. It is a recession, after all. Life is okay for the most part. I didn't think I'd be living in a small town after graduating from Northeastern University's School of Management two years ago. I saw myself living in the big city, possibly my native Atlanta and taking the corporate world by storm. Funny how things don't always go the way we plan.

Take my bitch Alexandra Russell for example. She's a five-foot-seven, blonde-haired and green-eyed Irishwoman I met not too long ago. She's the wife of a rich man. She lives in a mansion. And she throws cocktail parties for snotty rich white women like herself. I've always despised such women. They just rub me the wrong way. The funny thing is that Alexandra Russell is a dyke. She's not bisexual, she's a lesbian. She married Eric Russell, a sixty-nine-year-old corporate attorney, for his money. He's always away on business or out drinking with his buddies. That's when he's not playing golf with senators and congressmen. So she spends most of her time at their mansion in nearby Milton.

Alexandra and I met at the birthday party of a mutual friend. For her, it was lust at first sight. Alexandra is one of those white lesbians with a terminal case of jungle fever. I used to see a lot of them at Northeastern. It seems every blonde dyke was hungry for some black pussy. I've never been into white women. My preference is for strong black women like myself and occasionally for Asian and Middle-Eastern women. Alexandra was into me and let her interest be known. I don't know why but I slept with her. She became obsessed with me and told me she wanted to become my slave. This white chick really wanted to become the sexual slave of a black woman? Wow.

What's with white people having submission scenarios in their sexual role play? My good friend Hayden is a hunky black gay man who tells me a lot of submissive white guys approach him in the clubs and at bars. They want to experience black domination. Both white men and white women have such a fetish. I find this really strange. Are white people weird or what? I've never played dominatrix with racial overtones in the bedroom before. I must say that I was curious. I never thought I would enjoy dominating a snotty rich white woman so much. Seriously. I did not know this about myself.

Presently, Alexandra is on her hands and knees in the living room. She's completely naked and looks up at me on the throne-like chair where I sit. I grab her face and squeeze it hard. She looks at me adoringly. This white chick is getting off on this. I have attached a doggy collar around her neck and fixed a leash to it. I've also asked her to get branded. As in get my initials tattooed on her back. So that everyone knows that this white lesbian slut is my own personal property. I smack Alexandra hard across the face, and spit into her pale visage. She whimpers, and I smack her again. I love dominating white women. I love to make them feel the wrath of the strong black woman. And most of them crave it, whether they like it or not.

I rise from my chair and glower at Alexandra Russell from my lofty height. I want her to get a good look at the black goddess that I am. And she likes what she sees. I crack my whip, and give her a good lash on the back. Alexandra gasps in surprise, then nods, for she is thankful. She's very thankful for the discipline I provide her with. She tells me that she went to the Braintree Mall and wasted three thousand dollars on stuff that she doesn't need. Even though she's the wife of a multi-millionaire, this is unacceptable. Especially in this crumbling economy. For this, I punish her some more. With the whip, I lash her face, her back and her buttocks. I grab a handful of her long blonde hair and looks into her face before spitting in it.

I spank that flat white ass of hers and leave some nice red marks on it. Then I don my strap-on dildo, plunge it into a vat of lubricant and get ready to sodomize her. I spread Alexandra's white ass cheeks wide open and press the dildo against her butt hole. With a swift thrust, I push my dildo inside. The blonde-haired white lesbian slut howled as I rammed my dildo up her asshole. Her screams are fierce, and quite real. And they turn me on so much that my fingers slip into my pussy underneath the leather strap and I masturbate while thrusting my dildo into the white woman's asshole. I fuck her hard, wanting her to feel the sacred wrath of the angry black woman. After all, that's why she sought me out in the first place. This rich white woman wants to get dominated by a strong black woman. She wants to be put in her place. She wants to kneel before black authority. Well, black women don't get any stronger than me. As I fuck her, Alexandra squeals in delight. She tells me that she wants me to fuck her harder. She wants me to get some payback. She wants me to make her pay for what her people have done to mine. Wow. That is some serious stuff. I play the role to the limit. I tap into my primordial fury as I slam my dildo into Alexandra Russell's asshole. I make the white bitch pay. I fuck her ass like anal sex is going out of style. Are you surprised by this? Don't be. Lesbians like anal sex too. And I enjoy fucking Alexandra's ass as much as she enjoys getting fucked by me. I slam her ass until she begs for mercy. I pull out and see that there are tears in her eyes. I smile victoriously, then smack her face for good measure. She smiles at me. I smile back. This was fun.

A few hours later, Alexandra leaves my house. But not before I make her don a French maid's outfit and order her to clean. And she goes along with it. She vacuums the carpets, cleans the windows, the toilets and even the hot tub. I sit and sip tea while my white female slave does my bidding. I'm a strong black woman. And she must do as I say. When she's done, she asks me to inspect the house to see if it is to my liking. I inspect it. I noticed that she missed a spot in the bathroom. There's a suspicious stain on the toilet seat. Alexandra giggles and tells me she masturbated while working. She loves working for me. I smile and smack her flat white ass. She's such a slut. I tell her to get the hell out of my house and stop wasting time and money. She promises me to try her best, but she can't help it if she's a bimbo who does silly things. And I promise to discipline her if she strays. Her eyes filled with delight, she changes outfits and leaves the premises.

I sit and relax for an hour before showering and heading to work. I feel good. The way I always feel after a good fuck. A call interrupts my thoughts. It's John, my secretary. He tells me that my business is going strong. A lot of African-American and Hispanic families are looking to buy newly foreclosed houses in previously all-white Bridgewater, Massachusetts. Call it reverse gentrification. I tell John to keep the clients comfy, I'll be there shortly. This has the makings of a good day. I got laid and it looks like I'm going to get paid. I'm thriving professionally and personally. Life is good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Black Woman Dominates White Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds