• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Matt's Vacation Revelation

Matt's Vacation Revelation

12345

When Matt's parents first mentioned this year's family vacation to kick off the summer, he was less than thrilled. It wasn't that he didn't get along with them, he just thought it was, well, lame. His mother wanted the whole family to get together before he went back to college (his sister would also be starting her freshman year), and wanted them to be alone. Some colleague of his dad's owned his own island in the Caribbean, and offered to let them use it. That part was cool, and he knew the house would be awesome, but vacationing at the beach was supposed to be in a college party town with pussy running around everywhere, not stuck on a secluded island in the middle of nowhere with no one around but family. His only solace would be the scenery.

Sure, staying in a tropical paradise would offer a scenic panorama equaled no where else on earth, but that wasn't what he had in mind. No, Matt had a dirty little secret. At just under a year younger than him, Matt's sister Nicole had blossomed into an all natural boner-fide hottie. And, from Matt's point of view, his mother was definitely the reason why. He had always felt guilty about ogling and having impure thoughts about the only two women in the world he couldn't have and wasn't supposed to look at, but not guilty enough to stop. Not to mention, he had become a pro at looking without being caught. He considered himself a master.

********

"How many swimsuits are you taking, Mom," asked Nicole. They were in Nicole's room, Donna helping her daughter pack.

"I don't have as many as you, dear," she replied. "I'm not a hot little coed."

"You may not be in college, but you're definitely hot, Mom," said Nicole. "How bout I take all mine and we can share?"

"I couldn't wear these, I'm a mom," she replied, holding up a particularly skimpy thong. "Besides, if we both dressed like this, it would kill your brother."

"I know, right?" she giggled. "He thinks he's so subtle. The other day I caught him trying to sneak peeks up my skirt."

"And you, no doubt gave him a show, didn't you?" It was supposed to be a reprimand, but she couldn't be mad. After watching Nicole strut her stuff, she, herself had shown off a little. Both women were flattered and enjoyed being an object of desire, no matter how wrong it was. Besides, Matt was a hunk. As long as it went no further, it was no harm, no foul.

"Maybe a little," Nicole laughed again.

"Be nice!"

"C'mon, Mom, he's a perv," she replied. "I was being nice."

********

Matt was already having the time of his life. By the time they left for the airport, he had completely changed his mind about vacation. Nicole and his mother had gone shopping and bought up every revealing article of clothing in town, it seemed. His dad had even noticed, although he hadn't said anything. But Matt knew. Sneaking peeks for years, he knew what to look for, and caught his dad checking Nicole out. This vacation would definitely create masturbation fodder for years to come. Apparently for both Matt and his Dad.

In the airport, while he and his father took on the familiar job of carrying all the luggage, Donna and Nicole paraded through the airport like royalty, loaded with only their carry-ons. Meanwhile, Matt took in the first exciting view of the vacation. Mom was dressed demurely in khaki shorts and a loose fitting top, but her clothes had always looked good on her. Her semitransparent white blouse revealed the outline of her bra, while accentuating the tan, toned skin around it. Noticing that her short, tight shorts were more risque than he thought at first glance, he relished the tempting sway and teasing cheek-peek of her youthfully round ass as she walked. And Nicole. Gawd damn! Were they boy shorts? Booty shorts? Whatever they were called, the spandex-like material hugged every curve, and crawled just slightly into the cleft of her delectable ass, the hem ending just below her firm cheeks. The titty shirt she was wearing wasn't much different than the ones she usually wore, except that the spaghetti straps on this one made wearing a bra impossible, barely restraining the delicious jiggle of her C-cup breasts, the soft material rubbing her nipples just enough to keep them on point. In addition, her low riding shorts coupled with her short, tight shirt clearly showed the dimples in the small of her back. The waistband of her panties rode slightly above the waistline, giving a professional ogler like Matt the perfect opportunity to follow it all the way to the sexy thong arrow nestled at the top of her crack.

"What are you looking at, boy?" asked Jack, leaning over, talking quietly.

"Dad! I'm... nothing," answered a flustered Matt.

"It's ok," he chuckled. "We have two of the hottest blondes in the world, showing off for all to see. You can look, but, remember, you can't touch. We damn sure don't need any two-headed babies with tails running around."

"Damn, Dad!" Matt laughed.

"You don't say anything about me looking and liking and I won't say anything about you," he said. "Deal?"

"Sure, dad," said Matt, thoroughly confused. He had spent years thinking he was the biggest pervert in the world for looking at his own mother and sister like that, and now his dad was openly admitting to doing the same thing with his own daughter. Not to mention the don't ask, don't tell conspiracy to look freely upon them. Weird!

Nicole and Donna waited in the background while Matt and Jack checked the luggage. As soon as they finished, the ladies immediately unloaded their carry-ons on Matt and his father. Giggling, they rushed off, leaving the two men carrying everything once again. Resigned to their fate, they followed close behind through security and to the boarding gate.

After only ten minutes, it was time to board the plane, when Matt got his first surprise. He figured his parents would sit together, but Donna held him back at the line, grabbing her carry-on from him, claiming she couldn't find her boarding pass. He tried not to stare as she bent over to look for it inside the bag, but the sight of her deep cleavage as her shirt drooped open was too tempting. With two buttons undone, he could see the top of both tits all the way down to the cups of her bra, where her nipples made the slightest dark spots in the thin material. The enticing jiggle as she dug through the bag caused an all too familiar stirring in his loin. He tried unsuccessfully to hide his growing bulge.

"Oh here it is," she said, grabbing it out of one of the outer pockets. "Silly me..." There was a distinct pause as she looked forward, eye level with the sizable bulge in his shorts.

"C'mon Mom," he stammered. "They probably won't wait on us."

"Of course," she said, recovering from her shock. Walking through the tunnel on the way to the plane, she thought about the bulge she had just discovered. Over the years, she had become pretty adept at creating hard ons, and had always liked checking for the telltale signs, but the size of Matt's took her completely by surprise. Was that thing for real? she wondered.

Matt couldn't believe his luck. First, he had seen those tits he had always dreamed of. Sure, they were covered with a bra, and her bikinis over the years had covered less, but he could clearly see where her nipples were. That was a first. Now it looked like he would be sitting by her on their long flight, giving him more opportunities to see more of her. He had been looking forward to sitting with Nicole, but this was even better. This was the jackpot! On the plane, he saw his mother reaching up to put her bag in the overhead. He was about to comment on being so many rows behind his father and Nicole, who seemed to be ignoring each other, when he was struck dumb. As Donna stretched, her amazing body was put on full display. He ran his eyes up her legs and across the swell of her gorgeous ass. With her arms over her head, her tits jutted up and out, pulling her loose blouse taut against them. Nice.

"Want me to put yours up here, too, sweetie?" she asked.

"No, it's ok," he replied. "You wanted to sit by the window anyway, didn't you?" He should have let her do it. His hard on was worse after her little stretch show, and the only open spot in the overhead was right at the seat. If she even glanced in his direction, she'd see it. Shit!

She did. Donna was mesmerized once again by her son's obvious erection. She gazed freely at the lump in his shorts, unaware that Matt had seen her. As she followed the length of her son's boner, she marveled at its sheer length and girth. Wow, she thought, that might just be the biggest cock I've ever seen! Although she'd never had any complaints about her husbands package, Matt was clearly much bigger than his dad. With a slight smile, she decided that before this trip was finished, she would see his bare cock, somehow. She would just have to be careful not to go too far. She wondered if Nicole knew, deciding not to tell her.

Matt was embarrassed. Taking as long as he could in putting his bag up, he wondered how bad she would chew him out. She had to know that looking at her had caused his raging hard on, and then he saw her looking at it. He could only imagine how pissed off she was. She must have been beyond pissed because she just kept staring. Sitting down beside her, he cringed inwardly, waiting for her wrath. Or, worse yet, her rejection. He stared straight ahead, trying to make the damn thing go away.

"You have to put your seatbelt on," said Donna, raising the armrest between them and grabbing the belt on either side of him. "We're about to take off, you know."

"Sorry, Mom," he said, reaching for the belt, trying to ignore his mother's firm breast pressed against his arm. Talk about making it worse! She shook his hands off and latched the belt, the back of her hand lightly grazing the head of his cock, making it throb uncontrollably.

"There," she said, patting his thigh. She wrapped her arms around his arm and leaned on his shoulder, her left hand on his knee. As she pushed his arm back down, his hand rested on her thigh, just below the hemline of her shorts. He left it there. "I'm not ready for an empty nest, Matty. That's why this vacation means so much to me. It's my chance to be alone with you and Nicole before you leave me."

"It's just college, Mom," he laughed. Donna was the only person in the world who could call him 'Matty' and get by with it. "It's not like we're never coming back."

Despite his lighthearted demeanor, Matt was on pins and needles. With his arm nestled between her soft, warm breasts, his hand on her bare thigh, and the womanly smell of her perfume so close to his face (the same perfume that had provoked so many spank sessions), there was no way his woody was going down now. Not to mention, she had touched his cock! He knew it was accidental, but wow!

"No, it's different now," she said. "After college you and Nicole will go out an make your own lives, while I'll be left alone. I know that's how it's supposed to be, but I don't have to like it."

"It won't be like that, Mom," he replied. There was something he didn't like about what she'd just said, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

"Are you sure you don't mind spending two weeks with just us," she asked. "There won't be any pretty girls for you to look at this time, you know."

"I'll survive," he replied.

"Are you going to tell me you don't mind not having anything pretty to look at," she teased.

"Who said I wouldn't? You'll be there, won't you?" He knew she was fishing for compliments, a game they played quite a bit.

"Yeah, like you'd want to look at your old mother instead of some gorgeous, young, barely dressed lollipop." She said, rolling her eyes.

She leaned back, took his hand in hers, put his arm around her, and put her head on his chest. Her left hand was still on his knee. Looking down, she could see his cock throb as she held his hand against the side of her breast. She almost giggled. In spite of her control, she could feel her nipples hardening, and the familiar tingling on her clit. Teasing Matt was taking it's toll on her own resistance.

"My gorgeous mother isn't old, thank you," he retorted. "And she's definitely sweeter than some lollipop."

They shared a laugh as the plane came to a stop. The stewardess's spiel about how to put on a seatbelt and how to get out of the plane if you somehow miraculously survived a crash had just ended. Donna released his hand, which stayed planted firmly against the side of her breast. She rested her own hand on his waistband, just above his throbbing dick. Looking past her head, still nestled on his chest, he could see her cleavage and just a hint of her bra. He stared openly as the plane took off.

"Ooh," she giggled, as the sudden force of being airborne and gaining altitude sent a lurch through her stomach. "That part always catches me by surprise."

"Yeah, me too," he replied, still staring at her cleavage.

He brought his left hand up to hold on to her forearm. The sudden weight of his hand caused her own to shift downward, tantalizingly close to his boner. Close, but not quite. Pretending to shift in his seat, he pulled the lapel of her shirt open with his other hand. Not quite enough, though. He tried again.

"Matty," she said. He jumped.

"Yeah?" Shit! He was busted. He jumped again as the seatbelt light turned off with a ding.

"What are you doing, Mr. Jumpy?" she teased.

"Just getting comfortable." He tried to sound nonchalant, but it was hard to do. His heart was still pounding.

"Oh," she said. "It felt like you were trying to get a little naughty with your old maw."

He said nothing. Here it comes, stupid, he thought, you just had to go too far, didn't you?

"Cat got your tongue?" she laughed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," he stammered. "I was just getting comfortable."

"Liar," she said, sitting up, disengaging his arm. Her hand was still on his knee as she stood up. "I have to go the ladies room."

He tried to scoot back in his seat, but to no avail. He relished her superbly sculpted ass as she inched her way to the aisle. With that perfect ass just inches from his face, he was in heaven. How bad he wanted to reach out and touch it or just press his face into her succulent cheeks. She seemed to take longer than necessary, but he wasn't complaining. Reaching the aisle, she leaned over and kissed him.

"Be right back."

********

Up in the 15th row, the action was mild. Nicole had, on several occasions, been fully aware of her father's lecherous stares. Obviously, she was compelled to continue giving him a good show. She had enjoyed putting on her little display in the airport, and knew exactly what her mother was doing when they boarded. Although she had been looking forward to sitting with Matt and completely blowing his mind, she didn't mind sitting with her Dad. Mom probably needed Matt more right now, and showing off for Daddy usually put him in a better mood anyway. Then he went too far. At least Matt had a little self control. She toyed with the idea of switching places with her mom, but knew it'd never happen.

It started out ok; she could almost feel her father's eyes caressing her ass, but as she found their row and stretched to put on a show similar to her mother's (unknowingly, of course), her dad pressed into her. He had apologized, claiming he was putting his own carry on in the same spot, but he rubbed his groin against her ass, nonetheless, grabbing her hips and grinding into her. Several people on the plane saw him do it and it embarrassed the hell out of her. She sat down in a huff and began reading her magazine. He had tried several times to engage her in conversation, but to no avail. He blew it. Asshole.

********

Matt was reading one of the in flight magazines that they put in the pocket on the back of the seats. He had already adjusted his boner to a more comfortable position, and had even managed to make it subside a little. The boring magazine helped a little, but the lingering aroma of his mother's perfume damn sure didn't. He mentally chastised himself for getting caught, but, since she didn't seem too mad, he decided to just let it go and behave himself from now on.

"I'm back," said Donna, turning to her side to inch her way past Matt.

He might have to keep his hands to himself, but he could still look. Plus, he was a little disappointed in himself for not noticing what kind of panties she was wearing. Nicole's thong had been obvious, but he hadn't even looked for his mother's panty lines. Dumbass! As she sidestepped slowly in front of him, he looked closely. So closely, in fact, that he didn't notice her looking over her shoulder. He still didn't see any panty lines, but he did notice a lump in one of her back pockets that he didn't think had been there before. And there it was. A thong. Then she wiggled her ass. He looked up and straight into her eyes.

"Bus... ted!" she singsonged. Giggling, she wiggled her ass one more time, then sat down.

"Sorry," he muttered, reddening with embarrassment and lowering his head. How stupid can you get?!

"Sorry you were looking at your mommy's ass, or sorry you got caught?" she whispered into his ear as she leaned onto his shoulder and put her hand back on his knee.

He had no intention of looking down her shirt, but as he tried to turn toward her, he immediately figured out what was in her pocket. She had unbuttoned another button, and his eyes were instantly drawn to her nearly (tantalizingly) exposed breast. Her other boob was blocked by her body laying on it, but her right breast was so close. The lapel of her blouse still covered her nipple, which stood proudly, poking the thin fabric out. He could see the darkened outline of it through the sheer material.

"Cat got your tongue again?" she teased.

"Would you like something to drink?" The drink cart had made it's way from the back of the plane, so there was no warning. They both jumped and Donna quickly closed the front of her blouse, but not quickly enough.

"Two scotch and sodas," said Donna, surprising even herself with her composure. Matt sat quietly, looking at the seat in front of him. He didn't even glance over, as his mother leaned down to put down the tray. "Make them doubles."

"Nice," whispered the stewardess, as she put the cups on the tray. She stood up again, grabbing four bottles of scotch, then leaned in to put them on the tray. "But don't let that bitch see you, she's holier than thou," she added, rolling her eyes toward the other stewardess.

While Donna mixed their drinks, Matt sat quietly, wondering just how lucky a guy could get. Not only did he come close enough to seeing his mother's tits, that he figured he'd eventually get a good look at them, but another woman had also looked and liked. Awesome! Donna winked at him, handing him his drink. It tasted like medicine.

"Now, where were we," teased Donna.

Matt shrugged and looked at her.

"Oh yeah, you were ogling your own mother," she said. "Are you so desperate for eye candy that you have to settle for ogling an old ugly woman?"

He laughed.

"Seriously," said Donna. "There are all kinds of young, good looking girls on this plane and in the airport, why would you want to look at me?" She wasn't fishing this time. Jack had all but lost interest in her; developing a taste for young hard-bodies, apparently. Naturally, Matt's interest in her was flattering, but she really didn't understand it. He was a young hard-body himself, why would he rather look at someone twice his age?

"They don't even compare to you, Mom," he said. Evidently, she didn't mind him looking, so he might as well be honest.

"Yeah, right," she said, turning toward him in the seat, leaning back in the corner between the window and the seat.

"Yeah, it is right," he replied. As uncomfortable as it was, he turned toward her, the armrest digging painfully in his back. Because he could see her nipples, he wouldn't have had it any other way. He managed to drag his eyes up to meet hers after a momentary glance.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Matt's Vacation Revelation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds