• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Writer

The Writer

I was sitting at my computer, staring at a blank screen. I had been at it for two hours now and this blank screen was all I had to show for that time. I hate it when that happens. Everything I start falls apart. Usually the words flow from my fingers onto the keyboard. I've got my glass of iced tea on my desk and a fire going in the fireplace. I love the atmosphere in here. It's perfect to work in but tonight, I don't know why, something is different. I lean forward and rest my head in my hands trying to find a theme for the next story.

I don't know how long I sat like that before he came in. He came up behind me and reached around and squeezed my massive breasts. At the same time he nuzzled my neck. I tried to turn around but he had me trapped in the chair. I don't remember feeling scared, just excited. I love the feeling of being wanted, desired.

I rolled my neck to the right in order to allow him better access to the soft sensitive skin below my ear. His hands were still kneading my huge breasts, teasing the nipples. I reached up and put my hands on his to show him that I was enjoying what he was doing.

Being the vocal person I am it wasn't long before I was moaning with pleasure. Hearing my moans finally aroused him enough to speak his first words to me since we began. He whispered that he wanted more of me. His actions spoke louder than words. He pulled my shirt off over my head. He wanted to see my breasts, in all their naked glory.

I wore no bra. I don't when I'm at home. I let my massive 50DDs hang free and heavy. The nipples stick out probably 1/4" from my boobs. He wanted to feel their weight as he pulled them together so that he could suck on the nipples. He wanted to pull them into his warm mouth and tongue them and nip at them with his sharp teeth.

What he was doing had me squirming. He warned me to stay still or I wouldn't like what happened. I didn't know how to take that so I stilled my quivering body. I was on fire. His mouth on my nipples along with his strong hands kneading my huge tits sent electric currents to my already wet pussy. I felt his hands leave my breasts and groaned my displeasure. He purrs into my ear that I shouldn't move that he'll be right back.

The next thing I know, everything is black. He has put a blindfold over my eyes. I quiver in excitement. He tells me to stand up where I'm at but not to walk away. He comes around the front of me and I feel his hands at the waist of my shorts. He pulls them down my legs. I step gingerly out of them, wondering how far this is going to go. He has me sit back down. I'm in my computer chair with my breasts hanging free and loose.

As I move my head from side to side trying to adjust to the darkness, I feel something silky at my wrists. He has brought out a silk scarf or something like that to tie my wrists to the chair. He wants me captive. I start to ask why but he stops my questions by kissing me. His lips are soft and delicious. His hands caress my face as we kiss.

He's trying to calm my nerves. He feels my body shiver and thinks it is fear when it's really excitement. I like the thought of giving up control. Of not knowing what is going to happen next. Not knowing where the next pinch or nibble or lick is going to land on my receptive, sensitive body.

I'm sitting on the edge of my chair, my wrists bound, my eyes covered and my legs wide open. I didn't know what was going to happen but I was loving it. My body was quivering with anticipation. I was wondering what was going to happen when I felt a warm washcloth on my pussy. I wanted the touch so I opened my legs for him.

He dipped the washcloth into some warm water that he had brought into the den and continued his ministrations. He cleaned my thighs, my belly, my boobs, and my face. I heard him drop the washcloth in the water and wondered what would be next.

I heard him shake something but couldn't identify the sound when I heard something being released from the can. It sounded like shaving cream. When I felt the foam between my thighs I knew I was right. He was going to shave me. I kept myself trimmed but I had talked about being completely bald. Evidently, this is the way he decided to do it.

I held my breath and waited for the razor. I kept myself completely still as he cleaned the hair from my pussy. With each stroke I got more excited. I couldn't wait to be able to feel his warm breath on it, his tongue tease my clit, to see it, feel it with my own fingers, experiment with my toys... it was going to be totally different than I had experienced before.

I heard him drop the razor in the water and retrieve the washcloth. As he was cleaning me, I quivered. I loved the feel of the washcloth on my bald pussy. He put down the washcloth and got a towel and dried it. I wondered which of my toys he was going to use to experiment with. My vibrator or a dildo or his fingers. All I knew was that I wanted something in me now.

My ears perked up when I heard some paper tearing. I couldn't imagine what was going to happen until something cold circled my nipples. He took whatever it was and circled first one nipple and then the other, leaving a wet trail between. He kept going from one to the other, teasing my nipples. He wouldn't touch them, just get close enough for them to respond to the coldness but not enough to cover them.

He then let it slowly glide down my belly to my very center. It was wet in anticipation but now it got even wetter as the item got heated up by my body. I couldn't figure out what it was until I felt it dip inside me. It was a Popsicle. By now a much smaller one than he started with but it still worked wonders in me.

When it was all the way inside me, all I wanted was for it to get out. It was just TOO cold. But when it was out, teasing my pussy lips, all I wanted was it IN me... I needed something in me. Almost before the thought had formed in my mind, the Popsicle was back inside me. Pumping in and out of my tight wet bald pussy.

It was so cold but felt SO good. I opened even wider so that he could enjoy himself. I was hoping that he'd lean forward and lick me but he didn't. I couldn't understand why until I heard a lid being popped off of a can. I heard him shake the can but in a few short pumps the liquid had "solidified".

Before I could guess what it was I heard it being released from the can. He had already used shaving cream on me so I knew that it wasn't that but that is what it sounded like. The only other thing I could think of was.... he'd gotten some whipped cream from the fridge and was going to enjoy himself.

We had seen a picture of a shaved pussy covered in whipped cream with a cherry right above where the clit would be. I just knew that was what he was going to do. I felt the whipped cream on my mound, and then heard a "pop" as he opened the jar of maraschino cherries. I thought that he'd bury his face in it but all there was silence.

I moved my head to the right, trying to hear what was going on but to no avail. Then suddenly there was a whirring sound and I could feel heat on my face. I couldn't imagine what he was doing until I then heard him lock something into place. It sounded like when he's working around the house and he locks his ladder before climbing it.

But he didn't need a ladder... then I remembered the heat on my face, the whirring and the locking sound and realized that what I had heard was him putting the video camera on the tri-pod. We were going to make our own movie! I had wanted this for a long time... and here it was.

I knew that we were in for a wonderful night of licking, eating, playing (with toys and hands) and then he'd take me to bed and I'd finally feel his wonderful cock inside me... again and again and again. Just think, it'll all be on video for us to enjoy over and over again and just imagine what a story this would make...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Writer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds