• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Vengeance

Vengeance

Chapter 1

I heard her screeching cry and went running. When I reached her, it was too horrible. I broke down in tears. Her windshield was broken out, her body badly dented, headlights broken. Even the tires were slashed.

I put the key in the ignition and quieted her screech. The sudden quiet overwhelmed me and I bawled louder. Friends helped me back inside the office where we made the necessary calls. I even called the insurance company. "Don't worry," she had said, "we won't stop until you're satisfied with the repairs."

I didn't want repairs. I wanted my Corvette back in the same condition she had been in when I parked her this morning. She would never be the same. I vowed vengeance on the perpetrator. And I was pretty sure who it was.

Home courtesy of friends and I had time to think. In the middle of my plans for vengeance, the phone rang. Caller ID told me the perp had called to gloat. I hit "record" and picked up the phone, but said nothing. "Hello?, Hello?" Still I said nothing.

"Fred, I know you're there. Say something! It was just a prank and I got carried away. I know the insurance company will pay for it. I hope you didn't call the police. You know you were pretty hard on me last time. Fred? Fred?"

"This is over the line," I said finally. "You'll really pay for this one." I said it quietly but with the intense emotion I was feeling, and hung up. I checked the recording. I had it all down digitally including the caller ID. My plan would work well. He would squirm and suffer for this one.

Chapter 2

It's a long story. Joe and I had never really liked each other, but it had never come to something like this. Over the years we get a little juiced and feeling immortal, we'd do something to piss off the other. My last one must have really set him off, but I never expected a response this violent.

Now, with his admission on the phone, I'd get him back and he would hesitate to retaliate for fear of landing in jail for several years.

I began by sending him the tape via one of those supposedly untraceable email accounts. He wouldn't be able to respond to the email. It would just lay coiled in his computer mocking him, haunting him.

I waited several days between the first email and a second. The second was the law. Not only the letter of the law, but precedents clearly showing that he would spend several years behind bars on conviction for what he had done. A third reminded him that he would lose his job and probably never work as an FBI agent again, or, most likely, with any other law enforcement agency. He'd even be unlikely to get a job in private enforcement. He'd end up being a thug for someone.

In the fourth I reminded him how former law enforcement inmates fared in prison. This one included photos of beaten and stabbed inmates. I even found some of men in prison being fucked in the ass by other prisoners as well as being fucked with a variety of gruesome objects. These were the most fun to track down and include.

He called after each email apologizing and promising everything he could think of to get me to promise not to ruin him.

The trap sprung in the fifth email. In this one I gave him GPS coordinates telling what I wanted. I watched from hiding as he tore out the door and headed for the message. The building was closed, but paying no attention to that fact or to the security cameras hidden around it, he quickly picked the lock and was inside. Now my video camera and the building's security cameras had him breaking and entering as well.

He found the box containing the message and snatched it up to open it. The booby trap fired an incendiary device and the building began to burn at an accelerating pace. Obviously in fear for his life and out of sheer terror that he might be blamed for the fire, he bolted from the building with the box leaving the door to the building unlocked and raced off in his car.

I followed.

He stopped some distance away. There were sirens in the distance. The interior light came on in his car. He read the note and drove slowly home. The note said, "Your sister."

Chapter 3

His sister was a beauty. A girl that even as she was growing up that I lusted after. Years younger than I, she was now in her early twenties. For some reason brother and sister lived together. I believe she had a job, but, since it didn't matter to my scheme, I had never checked.

With the antagonism between Joe and me, I could never have dated her, but that didn't stop me from lusting after her. Occasionally I'd see her around town and the sight would always leave me slightly breathless, frequently with a raging hard on if I dwelt on her sensuousness as my eyes followed her.

Now I would have her. One night would do. I'd make it a good night.

Two nights later when I was sure they were both home, I sent the 6th email. "There's a bus stop at 23rd and Elm. Have her bring her cell phone and take the north bound bus at 8:00 PM. I'll call her and tell her where to get off. If she's not on the bus, your ass is grass. Tell her why she's doing this and that it's all over for you if she doesn't cooperate." I described the clothes she was to wear. She had only 10 minutes to get to the bus stop, not enough time for him to set up any surveillance or track the upcoming phone call.

She did as she was told, but the call never came. I was already on the bus from the previous stop. We rode in silence. The bus was lightly loaded with people scattered from front to back. No one was talking. She sat in a front seat. I sat near the back. She was completely unaware I was there until I came up and sitting in the seat behind her told her in a low voice to get off at the next stop. I was virtually certain that he was following the bus. The stop was a busy one where I hoped that we could lose him by walking into a shopping mall and, using the subway entrance in the mall, take the train losing him for the night.

It seemed to work well. He was nowhere in sight when we boarded the subway. We got off and I walked her quickly to my parked car.

Wordlessly I unlocked the door and put her in. I wasn't worried she'd run. She knew she was mine and what the consequences of non-cooperation were.

We drove. Neither of us said anything until I told her to sit so that she wasn't sitting on her skirt. She glanced at me and raised her butt in the air pulling the skirt up behind her back and sat down again.

I continued driving for awhile then reached over and putting my hand under her skirt caressed her thighs. The straight four lane let me pay attention to her while almost ignoring the road. Surprisingly her legs parted slightly as I let my fingers glide on her thighs, outside, then inside.

My hard on was almost unbearable, but I was determined to make it last. As I caressed the inside of her thighs, the smooth, warm skin make my head spin. Miles passed and I touched her panties, felt her bush, pushed the material down into here warm, damp slit.

I stopped before I came in my pants way before I had planned to. My fingers smelled of her glorious sexual aroma.

"Turn toward me and unbutton your blouse."

Without question, but not hurriedly, her hands went to the top button of her blouse. Their shaking made the job last as each button seemed reluctant to be unfastened. I worried that I paid more attention to her than to the road so I pulled off on a dirt road to watch. After the top button, the swell of her breasts began to inflame me more. Their rise and fall with her ragged breathing made me want to take here, but I had other plans.

After the second button, I had her pause while I ran my fingers down the soft skin of her breasts. I touched them lightly saving a fuller exploration for later.

"Go on," I said.

With the third button came a full view of her bra. It was, as I had directed, low cut, very sexy. I reached over and gently lifted one breast from the bra. The nipple was erect. I fingered it lightly. Then sat back.

She reached the last button above her skirt. "Unbutton your skirt," I said trying not to let my voice crack with the intense sexual welling I was feeling. "Now, pull your blouse out and finish unbuttoning it."

She followed instructions well. She said nothing.

"Now, pull your blouse out of your skirt and leave it open."

Again I leaned over this time letting my fingers play across her entire chest and stomach. I lightly touched each breast over and over. Her stomach quivered at my touch. I lifted her skirt. The scent of her excitement filled the car. I roamed over her pussy, but left her panties protecting that ultimate prize, for now.

"Don't take off your blouse, but take off your bra." Every woman knows how to do that, but she did it with exquisite sensuality. I didn't know how much more I would be able to take.

"Pull your blouse back so your tits can enjoy the night air."

I felt her again, then started the car and turned out onto the highway. Truckers, guys in pickups (with and without dates), we gave them all a view. "Turn toward them and wave." She did. They honked and kept up with us for a ways. In one pickup a girl gave us a full view by opening her shirt, pulling up her bra and kneeling while waving back.

"Take off your blouse and open your window."

It didn't add much but she was certainly a sight on that Interstate. Her auburn hair blew back. Her breasts jutted out capped by hard nipples. She continued to wave and smile. Surprisingly I believed she was actually enjoying it especially since she could justify it by being forced to do it.

Chapter 4

Not wanting to be interrupted by her brother, I had borrowed a friend's apartment for the night. As we left the Interstate and made our way along city streets, I told her to remove her panties and give them to me. With only slight hesitation she did and I put them on my shoulder to allow the fragrance of her sex to waft around me.

At my evening's lair, we stopped and parked. We were several blocks from the building. She looked at me with a frightened, hesitant look which I ignored. I got out of the car and walked around opening her door. When she hesitated to get out, I took her arm and gently pulled. She acceded and stepped out with a grace I hadn't expected. With head up and bare breasted she put her arm in mine as we walked into the building. She carried her purse, her blouse and her bra in the other hand walking with me as though this was something she did frequently.

People stopped and stared. A friend stopped me and asked who my date was, trying unsuccessfully to look only at her face. Unabashed she turned loose my arm and extended her hand introducing herself. Those were the first words she had spoken. We actually stood and chatted with my friend for a few minutes. She broke it off by commenting that she was getting chilly.

"Would you like to feel her breasts and warm them up a bit for her", I asked my friend.

"Do you mind," he said to her. Surprise and enthusiasm vied with each other as the dominate emotion in his voice.

"No", she said. "I know I'd feel much warmer if you did."

He spent several minutes feeling her, caressing her, rubbing her shoulders as well as her breasts. He let the hard nipples excite the palms of his hands. I could see that he, too, was ready to come in his pants. Finally, with murmured thanks, he turned away undoubtedly to find a place quickly where he could finish by himself.

We moved on and got a block or so before a girl friend of Sylvia's stopped us as we approached my friend's apartment building. "What are you doing!" she asked with the requisite surprise, but overlaid with a note of admiration. "Hi," Sylvia said. "Fred and I were really getting it on in the car, but we stopped to find some place more comfortable. Feel his cock. He's about to come in his pants." Sylvia reached over and grasped my cock through my pants.

"Really, feel that," she said encouragingly taking her friend's hand and directing it toward my pants again. Her friend followed through. I thought I'd die.

Her friend looked directly at me while she explored the bulge in my pants. "Wow." It was as much as an exhale as a word. Her eyes glistened.

She continued to look into my eyes, but said to Sylvia, "Are those your panties on his shoulder?"

Sylvia said nothing, but raised her skirt in response. "Wow!" It was another soft exhale. "You two need to get going." With a final squeeze she turned me loose. Her eyes had returned to mine. "Have fun." She stepped back to allow us to enter the building.

Sylvia took my arm again, but lapsed back into silence as we entered the building. There was no one in the small lobby; no one in the elevator. We rode up in silence. As we exited the elevator I was so hard I could barely walk.

Chapter 5

We paused at the apartment door. It opened almost automatically. My friend leered at us. "Come in, come in." He continued to leer at Sylvia. Without asking permission he immediately began to roughly feel and bounce her breasts. He reached for her skirt and was pulling it up when I stopped him.

"Whoa," I said. "Let her catch her breath." Not until that moment did I really that I had become both possessive and protective of Sylvia.

"You said I could have her," he pleaded.

"And have her you shall," I replied. "But let her get inside the door."

"Who gets her first?" He wanted to know.

I pondered briefly then made the decision. "I want her first. I'm about to die." I steered her toward the bedroom. "You can watch if you want." He needed no further encouragement and followed up into the bedroom. Without being asked she dropped her skirt and with a seeming hunger began to unbuckle my pants.

She moved with a grace and purpose that showed she was not in unfamiliar territory. Her warm hands moved quickly to open the button and zipper, then taking a deep breath she knelt and with one hand on either hip she slowly pushed my pants down. She made sure my underwear slid down with my trousers. My cock strained then was released. She worked my shoes and pants off. She made no effort to further stimulate me with her mouth. With her hands on my hips she pulled me toward her and the bed as she backed up to it and pulled me on top as we fell.

She grasped my cock and guided it quickly home.

I was light-headed, giddy as I felt it penetrate her sweet warmth. I heard a guttural noise deep in her chest. I wanted to make it last, but it wasn't to be. A dozen strokes, no more, and I filled her with my cum. She screamed over and over her pussy clamping my cock as waves of pleasure washed through her.

Was I being raped? I thought this was to be her rape.

I lay on top of her panting.

"Move. It's my turn."

I rolled off and was immediately replaced. Sylvia's enthusiasm was undiminished. He lasted somewhat longer, but was soon still.

He lay on top of her his breathing heavy. He moved slowly in and out. I could see her pussy gripping him.

"I want your cock in my mouth while he fucks me," she said to me in a low, hoarse whisper. She turned and twisted until she was on her hands and knees with my friend standing behind her, his cock buried in her warm pussy. I worked my way under her until she grabbed my cock and sucked it into her mouth.

Her warm mouth and the explorations of her tongue made me dizzy. She released my dick and began to lick my belly while stroking my cock with her hand. "Get me some lube, quick." And she let go of my cock.

Over her shoulder, she told my friend, "Don't you cum 'til I tell you!"

I found some Vaseline and took my place again as I handed it to her. She opened the jar and dug her finger in. I lay back as she began to work my cock with her tongue and lips. My god it was great to watch her bouncing tits react to every thrust of my friend while her head bobbed on my cock.

Then I felt her hand with an extended finger working its way toward my ass. I got ever harder as it progressed ever closer. She found the entrance and stopped to replenish her finger with another load of Vaseline. She felt around the outside. Around and around. I was trying not to cum. I wanted to save it until the last second, but when her finger finally slide inside and pressed hard, I shot like a volcano. The first shot made her more active. Her hips bucked harder, the hard nipples of her tits brushed me as they swayed across my arm, her head bobbed and she sucked harder. I kept shooting stream after stream. My friend's guttural sounds mixed with mine and hers made it clear that we had all come at almost the same moment.

She rolled over and lay on her back between us. We caressed her and she us until we were ready again. We switched places.

When day came, we slept. We all finally got in the shower together for our first fuck of the day. Subsequently dressed we went out for breakfast.

At the small café I noted a sausage link had disappeared from her plate. She had been very explicit about getting at least two with her eggs. The place wasn't especially busy and other patrons were minding their own business when she stood and faced me alongside the table. "There's a sausage in my pussy. I want you to eat it."

Dumbfounded, I looked around, and thinking the way clear, reached under her skirt. She wore no underwear. I felt her pussy. I played with her pussy. I let her stand there for awhile her face reddening as she neared a climax, I then extracted the sausage and ate it.

My vengeance may be complete, but clearly something more was just starting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Vengeance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 439 milliseconds