• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teacher's Pet? Ch. 04

Teacher's Pet? Ch. 04

123

In a haze of realization and total lust, I picked up her thong, and without prompting, I held it to my face. Entering the bedroom, Mistress was laying on the bed, legs spread, and fingers playing with her pussy lips. She gave me the come hither finger curl, and smiled at me. I climbed onto the bed, and she moved over, and had me lay on my back.

"Now, let's save that thong for later. Right now, I can give you the real thing," she said, taking the thong from me. She turned around, swung a leg over my head, and lowered her pussy to my face. She was facing toward my feet this time, and I felt her begin to kiss my abdomen lightly as her pussy came to rest on my mouth. I sucked her lips into my mouth, and pushed my tongue into her pussy. Her kisses kept getting closer to my cock. She had her hands wrapped around my shaft, and she was slowly and deliberately stroking my shaft, squeezing my head on each up and down stroke. I moved my attention to her clit, and I heard her moan in time to my tongue.

I began to suck on her clit, and as I did so, I felt her mouth, warm and wet on my cock head. She sucked my head while her hands kept jacking my shaft. I sucked harder on her clit, and she sucked harder on my head. I licked her clit, and she licked my head. I quickly learned her game, and reveled in the feeling that I was sucking my own cock. She matched my movements perfectly. I reached a hand between her legs, and pushed a finger inside her. As I was doing do, I felt her push a finger inside my ass. She continued mirroring my attentions. Finger fucking myself and sucking my cock in this way, I tried to bring myself to climax, but couldn't get myself there. She sensed my frustration, and sat up, and swiveled herself to face me again.

"What's wrong my pet? I thought you would like being eternally hard? Hmm? Well, if you are not going to cum, then I'm going to," she cooed. She slid down, and mounted me again. She sat up, straddling me, looking me in the eyes. She took her discarded thong, and fit it over my head so that the crotch covered my nose and mouth. I sucked it into my mouth, tasting her. Her hands pinched her nipples while she gyrated her hips, using my cock to massage her pussy. "Rub my clit for me," she ordered. I reached a hand to her pussy, and used my thumb to rub circles around and over her clit. She purred her approval, and began to roll her hips so that she trapped my thumb between us, using her weight to grind her clit into my thumb. Her hands fell to my chest, grabbing onto me, digging her nails into me. Her breathing became more ragged, and she worked herself this way until she was again engulfed by another orgasm. Without stopping, she began to ride up and down on my cock. Her ass slamming down onto my thighs.

She rode me like this for what felt like forever. Slowly, I felt my balls begin to boil. My climax was creeping closer. Sweat was dripping from her as she fucked me, and fucked herself to another orgasm. Her cries of ecstasy filled the room, and there was no doubt that she was cumming. When she came down from her orgasm, she collapsed again onto my chest, breathing hard. Her hot sweat soaked body against mine.

"Slut, you will do as I order," she gasped, "and I want you to fuck me until you cum inside me. You will fill me with your hot seed." Then she pushed away the thong, and kissed me again, hard. I reached around her, grabbing her ass, and I rolled over on top of her. I grabbed a pillow, and pushed it under her hips, and thrust deeply. I lay on top of Mistress, her legs wrapped around my waist, ankles locking me to her. I pushed my arms beneath her, wrapping around her tiny waist, and holding her against me. My cock thrust into her pussy. Our entire bodies were connected. We kissed, and I fucked her. I became lost in the feel of her against my body, and I focused my thoughts on the warm wetness that enveloped my cock. I don't know how long I fucked her, but I did cum. When it hit me, I know I screamed out, but it was only because I heard myself. My cum shot into her in long hot streams. I kept thrusting, waiting for my cock to soften, but it didn't. My cock became hyper sensitive, and I had to pull out. But, Mistress pulled me back with her legs.

"Did I say you were done?"

"Mistress, please, I cannot. It is too sensitive," I stammered as she thrust her hips against me, sending electric bolts of sensation through my cock.

"On your back, slut," she ordered. I tried to pull out of her to roll on my back, but she rolled with me instead, never letting me slip from her pussy. She ended up straddling me again, and began to ride me. I shook uncontrollably as she thrust herself onto my still rigid cock. If it there is such thing as too good, this was it. She picked up her pace, and my cock felt like it was at that precipice of climax. That glorious feeling of climax, but when it doesn't stop, it is too much, and I screamed in protest.

"Mistress, please, stop, please I beg you," I begged.

She slowed, and fixed her dark eyes on mine. "If I stop," and she stopped, "then you will do as I say without question," and she thrust herself upon me again.

"Yes, Mistress, of course, anything," I pleaded.

She raised herself up again, "Good," and she started to drop again, then stopped, and gave me her wicked devilish grin. She climbed forward, up my body, and straddled my face again. I stared up at her swollen lips. Her juices and my cum mixed together covered them, and I could see more beginning to trickle out of her pussy. I felt her grab my cock with her hand, and squeeze it, and pull. As the ring of her fingers and thumb crowned my head, my cock involuntarily convulsed again, still too sensitive, and I felt a little more cum push its way out of me.

She brought her hand to my face. It was covered in my cum and her juices.

"Pet, it pleases me to see you eat your cum, lick it clean from my hand," she purred. I opened my mouth, and she pushed her fingers into my mouth. I sucked them, licking them clean. I took each finger in turn, then licked her palm, and anywhere else that she offered. I didn't really think about eating my own cum so much as serving her. It pleased her. The taste of my cum was sweeter than I expected. Mixed with her juices, I relished the flavor.

"Good, you like that don't you? Well, for pleasing me, you may have more," she praised me and rewarded me by lowering her cum filled pussy to my face. I opened my mouth, and pushed my tongue inside her to draw out the nectar that was my cum and her juices mixed. Somehow, it felt right to be sucking this elixir from her pussy. Everything about it made me feel good, and as such, the taste was like honey to me. Laying beneath her, helpless and unable to resist her as she sat on my face, I had the same warmth that I felt when she praised me, but better. I licked and sucked on her, coaxing more and more of my cum from her. I truly had cum more than I could believe possible as mouthful after mouthful of warm cum flowed into my mouth. Mistress rolled her hips, and moved her clit into my mouth. I sucked on it, licking it in the way that I knew she liked. I could hear her moaning in approval. Soon, she was cumming again, and she pushed her pussy lips back onto my mouth. Her climax forced the final drops of cum from her pussy and into my mouth.

She slid off of my face, and back down my body. She took her thong, and used it to wipe my face. She smiled down at me, and I felt a warm feeling in my face and chest. She was so pleased, and it made me feel so good. She reached behind her, and took my cock in her hand, guiding it back into her pussy. Fortunately, I was no longer over-sensitized. She rode me sensuously for what must have been another half hour. She kissed me, licked my nipples, and just smiled and looked into my eyes. I marveled at how hard I remained. She brought herself to one more climax. This one softer, but she looked no less satisfied. She lay down on me again, kissing me deeply. I felt her shifting her weight, and she climbed off of me. She got on her hands and knees.

"Fuck me from behind. Be good my pet, remember who's in charge," she purred. She took a couple pillows, and pushed them beneath her pelvis, and lay her chest on the bed, her ass in the air. I moved behind her, and spent a few minutes worshiping her ass and pussy with my tongue. Then I pushed myself inside her, slowly. I kept a slow pace, and made sure to take long strokes, pulling my cock almost completely our of her each time. With my hands free, I took the liberty of massaging her ass and lower back while I massaged her pussy with my cock. I didn't think it was possible, but I could feel another climax building. I closed my eyes, and kept thrusting. Mistress's moans and sighs guided me, and soon I felt her fingers on my balls. She tickled them each time I bottomed out in her pussy. I looked, and saw that her other hand was also between her legs. I knew she was playing with her clit.

"Mmmm...pet, I am getting close. I want you to cum with me," she said softly. I started thrusting faster and harder. Mistress continued to encourage me with soft moans and whimpers. I could feel my balls tightening, and I knew I was near climax.

"Mistress, may I cum again?" I asked, knowing I was only a few deep thrusts away.

"Soon, my pet, cum with me, but no sooner," she whispered, and I felt her working her pussy faster. I kept pushing into her, and then she was cumming. "Ooooh, yes, now, cum for me now," she hissed between ragged breaths.

I let go, and my orgasm swept through me. With each thrust, I felt a hot stream of cum shooting into her pussy. I heard her crying out with pleasure, and I too was groaning. I kept pushing into her, and soon I felt my cock softening. When I was too soft, I pulled out of her. She lay in place, breathing hard. Her ass still propped up by the pillows, and I could see my cum leaking from her pussy. Without prompting, I knelt and began to lick her pussy clean.

I heard her purring with approval. When she finally pushed me away, and rolled to her side, she looked at me kneeling at her feet and smiled.

"You have served me well. If you continue to serve me well, I will reward you again like today. You would like that wouldn't you?" she asked with a knowing smile.

I was unable to say anything, but a simple, "Yes, Mistress."

"Excellent. Now, I need a little rest. You may curl up and sleep at my feet while I nap." Without another word, she closed her eyes, and drifted into sleep. I did as she suggested, and lay down at her feet. She felt me there, and pushed her feet into me so that they rested on my stomach. I wrapped my arms and hands around them to keep them warm, and then I too fell asleep.

****

When I awoke, Mistress was still sleeping peacefully. I didn't move so I wouldn't wake her, and simply watched her sleep. I thought about the last month, the last week. I was riding on a train, and I had no idea where it was headed. I could jump off at my own peril, but staying aboard had its advantages. Mistress had certainly taken care of me this week. She had opened my eyes to desires in me that I didn't know were there, or at least had never admitted to myself. It could certainly be the fact that I was laying at the feet of a beautiful, naked 18 year-old woman who had drawn out the two most intense orgasms of my life, but somehow, I knew that there was more to this. I felt good about where I was, laying at her feet. I felt grounded, and I felt I had purpose. I wasn't saving the planet by serving her, but somehow, it was enough. Its not like I was going to stop teaching. That certainly also had its noble-save-the-world benefits to it as well.

I had been watching Mistress sleeping peacefully and thinking for about 10 minutes when she stirred, and opened her eyes. She looked at me and smiled.

"Mmmm...I feel much better, pet. We should get cleaned up, then, you are taking me out for dinner," she said. "Get the shower ready for me. I like it rather hot, and I'll need two towels. When you are done washing me, you may clean up yourself."

I got the shower running, and brought a few towels. Mistress stepped into the bathroom just as I was going to tell her that things were ready for her. She put her hand into the water, and smiled at me, then stepped into the shower. She let the water cascade over her breasts, and turned to look at me.

"Pet, you can't wash me from there, now can you?" she asked, giggling at me. She could see I was starting to get hard again. I stepped into the shower with her. She turned to face me, then backed into the water, laying her head back to let the water wet her hair. I stepped closer to her, and ran my hands through her hair. She stepped away from the water, her breasts touching me she was so close, and I felt my cock brushing against her stomach. She reached down, and took it in her hands.

"I'll hold onto this, and make sure you don't get into trouble. Wash my hair, pet. Make sure that the soap doesn't get into my eyes."

I squeezed some shampoo into my hands, then massaged it into her long lustrous hair. Mistress took some of the soapy bubbles from her hair, and used it to lubricate my cock, stroking me while I washed her hair. Looking into her eyes, I could tell she was amused by the distraction she was offering me. When I had her hair nice and lathered, I held her neck as she lay her head back into the hot streams of water, using my other hand to rinse the shampoo from her hair. While I did this, it occurred to me that I needed to find out what kind of shampoo and conditioner she preferred.

When her hair was rinsed, Mistress handed me the soap. I used my hands to soap up her entire body. After helping her rinse the soap from her skin, she took my face in her hands, and pulled me to her for a kiss. She kissed me slowly and softly. Then released me, and stepped out of the shower.

"Finish up, and get ready for dinner. You are taking me to a nice restaurant tonight," she said as she wrapped her hair in one of the towels. I finished my own shower, making sure to use the special cleanser on my newly waxed areas. When I had finished my bathroom routine, I found Mistress in my bedroom, already dressed. Her perfume permeated the room, and my cock twitched again. She was dressed in a understated, but sexy black dress that showed off her figure. The back of the dress was low cut enough, that I knew she wasn't wearing a bra. Given what I had learned, I suspected she may not have been wearing anything except that dress and her perfume. The dress ended mid-thigh, and her black high heeled boots ended at the top of her calves.

"Mistress, I hope you don't mind me saying, you look incredible," I said, meaning it.

"Ooh, aren't you sweet my pet. A Mistress never tires of compliments," she said. "I've chosen your lingerie for you, and I found some nice slacks and a sports coat in your closet. That will do for tonight, but you may need to invest in some new clothing. First, however, kneel," she continued, pointing at the floor in front of her. Still naked from the shower, I knelt in front of her. She walked around me, and from behind me, she wrapped something around my neck. It was soft and warm, and I could smell the scent of leather. It jingled as she closed it tight around my neck. Without thinking, I reached up to touch it.

"Go ahead, my pet. You may touch it. Get used to it. This is your collar, and you will wear it from now on when we are together. It is a symbol of your submission and service to me. You do not have to wear it at school, but here and when we are out together, you will wear it. Remove it, and your service ends, but you know the consequences of the action," she instructed me.

The collar was about an inch and quarter wide and made of a soft leather. It had a standard belt-like clasp in the back, and in the front, a metal fixture was attached to the collar, and a ring was attached that jingled as it moved. I was both scared, but also somehow excited by it. If anyone I knew saw me in the collar, especially with Mistress, I knew I would have a very hard time explaining it. On the other hand, giving myself to her, my submission as she said, hit me in the core. It touched that sense of purpose that I had felt and thought about while watching her sleep. Mistress had come around to stand in front of me again. I looked up at her and smiled.

"Thank you Mistress. I don't know what to say, but it makes me feel good somehow. Thank you."

She smiled down at me, "Good my pet, now, get dressed. We have a drive before we get to dinner."

*****

It took us a little over an hour to get to the far side of Adamsville, the same town where she had brought me for my waxing appointment. I was relieved to be so far from home. I didn't know anyone who lived in Adamsville, and I didn't think anyone from home would drive so far for dinner. The restaurant was a nice quiet romantic restaurant. The hostess greeted us, and I could tell she was trying not so look at my collar. I felt my face flushing, and I tried to just keep breathing. Mistress stepped forward, and gave her my name. The hostess found our reservation, and led us to a booth. I kept my eyes down, watching Mistress's legs mostly to avoid making eye contact with any of the other diners. I could tell they were all looking at us...looking at me with my collar.

When our waitress came to the table, she took one look at me, and turned to Mistress, addressing her.

"Can I get you anything from the bar tonight?" she asked politely.

"Oh, nothing for the bar tonight, thank you. Could you tell me what tonight's specials are?" Mistress asked.

The waitress described the specials, and Mistress then ordered for both of us. When the waitress left to place the order, Mistress turned to me.

"How do you feel? Does your collar make you feel embarrassed?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress, it does."

"That will pass one day. I must admit to you, I like to see you squirm. Our waitress is quick. Did you see that she knew to address me, and not you? The collar has meaning to you and I, but it also tells the informed that you are mine. With your submission to me, your service, I also take on a responsibility. I am charged with caring for your needs. Just as I ordered your dinner, made these reservations, even set up your waxing appointment, I am responsible for making sure that your needs are met. You are not so helpless that I need to make sure you feed yourself or do your laundry, but you will come to rely on me in your service to me."

I listened to Mistress speak, and I tried to keep up with what she was saying. I had not considered her point of view. There was a certain amount of freedom that I gained by giving up my freedom to her. I was free to allow her to make certain decisions for me. I wasn't sure it added up mathematically, but it did balance more than I expected. It was less of an inequality, and it had more of a special equality to it all.

"I think I understand, Mistress. I will think on this more, but I think I like it."

Dinner arrived shortly, and Mistress continued to lead our conversation. The food was quite good, and Mistress's choices for entree were well-chosen. I learned that she had lived in many places, her family moving often. Her father was in the military, and he was an officer. She attributed her dominant side to her father. To myself, I thought perhaps her father was part drill sergeant, but I suppressed the thought. When the check arrived, I was unsure how to proceed. Normally, I would pay, but now, I was unsure if that was too presumptuous of me. On the other hand, I did not want to insult Mistress by not offering to pay for our dinner. I looked to her, and she saw the apprehension on my face.

"Ah, good my pet, you are coming along so well. You do not know what to do with the check? You are asking yourself if you should pay or if that is just an assumption based on a male-dominated world? I am glad to see that you are thinking, and I am glad that you are confused by this. It is a sign that you understand more than you think, and that you are thinking of me and my feelings first. You may pay for this meal. In time, you will learn when it is appropriate for you to pay, and when you should leave it to me," she instructed me.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teacher's Pet? Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds