• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Touch of Violence

A Touch of Violence

You are having one of your quiet days, those brooding moments when all I can do is wonder what I did wrong. I feel lost, adrift, almost like I should just go home and let you be. Unfortunately it's too late in the evening for that right now, so instead I head up to bed with you, feeling insecure. You stop to use the washroom first, but I go on into the bedroom. AS I undress I think over the day, wondering when your mood changed, wondering if I had done anything, said anything, but nothing comes to mind. Sighing I slide into my black nightie, you know the one. Its got the shiny embroidery over the breasts and the rest is see-through. I usually forgo the silky thong that goes with it, but I'm fairly certain nothing is going to happen tonight so I slip that on too. I sit down on the edge of the bed and begin brushing out my hair just as you turn the knob and enter the room. You hardly even look at me as you empty your pockets, and I turn to lay the brush back on the little stand on my side of the bed, stretching out across the mattress to do so. Suddenly you grab my hair, pull me back up, standing against you crushed between your body and the bed. I feel a sharp pain as you bite the side of my neck, and I cannot help but let out a small moan of arousal. Tentatively I wiggle my behind against your crotch, testing the limits of this new "game".

"You really are a little slut, aren't you?" I moan as you whisper harshly into my ear, nodding my head despite the fact that it pulls against your grip on my hair, arousing me still further. You turn me around in your arms, reach one hand into my nightgown to pinch cruelly at my right nipple, squeezing it hard before grasping the other one and repeating the torture. I'm nearly mad with desire for you now. The barely restrained violence making me go damp. I grind up against you, feeling your hardness beneath your pants and wanting to touch it so bad, but my hands are clinging to your arms in a frail attempt not to fall over. You step back, resting your hands on my bare shoulders for a moment before forcing me to my knees. I half fall with eagerness, barely hitting the ground before I'm reaching for the button on your trousers. You glare at me, push my hands away and lightly slap me across the face.

"God you are a fucking whore aren't you?" I'm still startled from the slap, looking up at you with wide eyes. "Go ahead, I want to hear you say it. What are you?" Coarse language is difficult for me, I hardly ever swear because I was always taught that it wasn't a woman's place to do so, but I'm thoroughly enjoying your domination, and manage to squeak out a reply for you.

"I'm a fucking whore... Sir." I slip the sir in there just to see how you will react, and am rewarded with the brief flicker of a smile.

"And what do you want, slut?" you ask, trying to hide your grin. I shuffle a bit on my knees, uncomfortable with the talk but enjoying every degrading minute of it.

"I really want to suck your cock... Sir. I want to touch it and put it in my mouth and taste you." You chuckle a bit, almost as uncomfortable with the talk as I am, and give a quick tug on my hair.

"Then go ahead." Eagerly I reach out and unbutton your jeans, sliding them over your hips and down to your ankles, there's a little awkwardness as I get them stuck on your ankles, but soon they are freed and I quickly whisk your underwear off as well. Slowly I kiss my way up your thighs, lightly running my fingernails over your ass as I move closer to your swollen member. Occasionally my tongue flickers out, desperate to taste the salty sweet flavour that is all your own. Finally I flick the tip of my tongue over the tip of your penis, before sliding my mouth down over it. By now you are so frustrated with the speed I'm going that you grab fistfuls of my hair and start fucking my face, enjoying the sensation as I gag on your cock. I brace myself against your thighs with my hands and focus on trying to breath as you pump in and out of my mouth. You keep this up, viciously pulling on my hair until you cum, and then you pull out of my mouth. Carefully I lick you clean, then wipe my mouth with a smile.

"Thank you, Sir." You grin and pull your underwear back on, stripping off your t-shirt as I crawl into bed, and then you join me. Despite the deliciousness of the face-fucking I just received, I'm still a little horny, and you can tell. As I roll over, presenting my back to you, you brush aside my hair and bit my shoulder, making me whimper in both pain and pleasure.

"You should play with yourself" you whisper, and I am grateful that you have turned off the light because my face goes red hot with embarrassment. You pull me up against you and start idly playing with my breasts, alternating between massaging them and plucking at the nipples as I tentatively begin to roll my clit between my fingers. Eventually between the building pressure I begin to wriggle against you, fingering myself as my desire builds. I grin as I feel you growing hard again, and my other hand slides around to play with you as I slide my fingers over and around my labia. You start to squeeze and pinch harder and I drag your underwear down, rubbing the head of your cock up and down my sopping wet slit. You bite me again, growling a little before pushing me flat on the mattress and straddling me.

"I thought I said you should play with yourself?" you rasp out, erection raging against my stomach before you plunge into my warm sheath. You start to fuck me hard, wrapping your hands around my neck, cutting off my breathing until I'm gasping for air. You lean down and catch my nipple between your teeth, biting hard enough to bruise the already tender flesh and I drag my nails across your shoulders, trying to get closer to you, bucking against the ferocity of your sexuality. You sharply slap my tits, squeezing them hard as you cum inside me, holding yourself inside until you finish. My body is shaking all around you, shocked by the sheer heat and violence of the sex, and I let out a kittenish little purr. Finally you roll off me, and I go to find a towel, cleaning you off and replacing your underwear before I tidy up myself. I crawl back into bed and rest my head against your chest, wanting to cuddle for a brief moment before going to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Touch of Violence

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 464 milliseconds