• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My First Lover Ch. 01

My First Lover Ch. 01

12

Growing up on a farm, my first memories of arousal involved looking at women dressed up in books, magazines, and catalogs that my mother would bring home. I never understood why women dressed up with heels and hose would turn me on so.

Later, as I grew, I started to notice how watching my mother dress for work would arouse me to the point of pain. She was amazing, five foot eight, brunette hair, one hundred thirty pounds with great legs. She always would walk around the house half dressed getting her outfits together, doing her make-up, or getting things out of the laundry room that had not been put away yet. She was always a classy looking lady, size 9, not overly gifted in the bust department, but still a woman who knew how to dress.

And she enjoyed wearing some of the most amazing heels. Not the chunky and obscene things women wear now, but delicate and sexy heels. She had white ones, black ones, and a few of her favorites. A pair of white patent strap heels with a slight platform and four inch heels, a pair of black leather T-strap peep toes, and her three and half inch black patent sandals, and finally her favorite summer wedges with the multi-colored straps. And as always, always, pantyhose or nylons were a must, with her favorites being the nude or slightly suntan colored hose.

As I got older and was in grade school I noticed how my mother wearing heels would turn me on. I would always ride in the front seat in the car with her and would find myself staring at her feet and legs while she drove. To this day I can't explain how much I appreciate a woman who dresses up and looks just simply, classy.

From the age of twelve I had the chore of doing laundry for the family and I would end up folding and putting away most of my mom's things. I seriously enjoyed the feeling of the soft silky lingerie, slips, and nylons I would place on top of her dresser to be put into the delicates drawer by her when she came home. My father worked evenings and would always frequent the bars afterward, drinking beer and playing cards until the late hours of the morning.

Then the day came when I was a senior in High School that I realized that I had this great infatuation with my mother. She had decided to dress up for shift at the store one day, and while I had just gotten home from school and was watching TV, I suddenly felt the tremors in the carpeted floor of the sound of heels walking. My parents room was located next to the family room and my mother would always walk past on her way to the kitchen or bathroom.

I was amazed at what happened next as she simply walked past me on the way to the laundry room to retrieve her blouse. Her hair was up in a bun with a few strands hanging loosely down to her neck. She was wearing the most delicate off-white lace bra that seemed to melt into her satiny skin. Traveling down her torso my eyes reached the waist of her black pleated skirt, pausing for a moment, then traveling further down as she walked past, reaching the hem of her skirt at the back of her knees. I could smell the sweet scent of her favorite cologne, My Sin. As my eyes traveled even further down I noticed her beautiful legs encased in the new style of Legg's Sheer Energy pantyhose she had bought the week before. Continuing down I saw that she had on the simplest pair of black patent three and half inch sandals. The kind with the full strap over the top of the foot with a small open toe, a narrow heel, and the simplest of ankle straps to complete the look. With the nude hose and black skirt it made it look as if her smooth shapely legs went on forever.

It was amazing how in just those few seconds my mind and body went from boredom, to fully aroused and ultra-tuned to everything happening around me. My mouth was dry, my heart was pounding in my chest, and my senses tingled with the scent of her cologne on the air. And for being an eighteen year old, that was almost like hanging a red cloak in front of a raging bull. I had never really thought of my mother that way before, and for being in her early forties she still looked pretty amazing, tall, and simply sexy. The next thing I noticed was my mother calling me into the kitchen to get things started for dinner while she finished dressing.

On Tuesdays my younger brothers would stay after school for special events and would come home on the activity bus right after six, so it was my job to get dinner ready for them while she went to work. When she came out of the laundry room she was fully dressed and getting ready to leave. As she stood at the counter getting her things together I noticed how she kept checking herself to make sure everything was in order, slightly lifting up her legs to check her pantyhose and her shoes. She quietly asked me if I could make sure her slip was not peeking out from the bottom of her skirt. Not realizing I had been staring at her this whole time, she startled me out of my thoughts when she simply asked, "Well, do you like how I look?" I looked up to see her smiling at me in my trance and I was speechless, but after collecting my thoughts I simply blurted out that she looked great. She smiled at this, leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and headed out the door, her heels clicking on the floor and then the sidewalk outside. I stood mesmerized as I watched her walk out to the car, open the door and slide slowly in, waving at me as she drove off.

After she left, I couldn't think straight. I found myself walking into her bedroom and going to her dresser to run my hands through her lingerie drawer. I could still smell her cologne in the air as I pulled out several pieces of her satin lingerie and pantyhose and placed them inside my underwear surrounding myself. As I walked around the house I couldn't believe how amazing they felt against my skin. As the satin or nylon would move I could only imagine how her skin would feel against me like that. After a while I went back to her closet and grabbed a pair of her heels and placing them against the front of my thighs, I slightly dragging the heels across my skin. As I lay on her bed I realized this was the most amazing sensation! Between the satin and the pain of her heels, I found myself having the most intense and dizzying orgasm of my life.

Afterward, realizing what I'd done, I had a bit of a job cleaning up the mess I'd made. I couldn't put her things back in that kind of condition. Luckily I was pretty handy with the laundry and knew how to take care of this.

Later that evening when my mom came home, she came in to find I had fed my brothers and had gotten them in bed early for school. This seemed to surprise her a bit since she was used to getting ganged up on when she came in. I simply suggested she sit down and relax while I got her dinner set up for her. She still looked amazing even after six hours at work.

While she was sitting there and with my back to her, I noticed the slight rustling sound of nylons sliding against each other as she sat at the table with her legs crossed. As I glanced around I noticed her skirt was up just above the knee and I could see the slight hem of her white satin slip she wore underneath. She still had her shoes on and was gently rocking her foot back and forth. I was so amazed I almost dropped her plate of food right in her lap as I stumbled over from the counter. This seemed to amuse her a bit as she smiled slightly at my reaction to how she was sitting. It seemed like it was almost like an innocent game to her.

Dad wouldn't be home for another hour, so while she ate we simply sat and talked about what happened that day. Thinking about what had happened to me earlier, I asked her how the girls at the store had reacted to her new outfit. She said they really liked how she had dressed up and hoped she would do it more often. At this my heart skipped a few beats with the possibility of seeing her looking that way again. I couldn't agree more and told her that if she liked it, then why not do it and enjoy it. It was then she pulled a large store bag around from behind her chair and opened it up to show me that it contained several new outfits. One light blue pantsuit, a simple white summer dress and several blouses and skirts. Her favorite though was a long flowing white wrap skirt and top. And to go with it, a pair of stiletto white peep-toe heeled pumps.

All this time I was trying my best to hide my great arousal by shifting in my chair and sliding closer to the table so as not to be too obvious. After a few minutes she announced she was calling it a night and headed off to her room.

Later when my dad came in, I was lying in bed when I heard him walk into the family room and state how great mom looked. Several minutes later I heard the distinct sounds of love-making coming from their room and I couldn't help myself imagining what it would be like if it was me in there and not my dad. I thought it was weird to have such thoughts, but later on I would find out its quite normal for a young guy in his teens to be aroused by someone so close. Things didn't last too long in mom and dads room though, and I found the house quiet again as I drifted off to sleep.

On Saturday, my mother made her usual food run to the store and when she got home, she asked me to help unload and put it all away. Dad had gone out earlier to do some errands and my brothers had headed out to hang out with their friends. I was mowing the yard when she pulled up and called me over. She opened her door and just sat there for a moment talking to me. I couldn't help but notice that she had dressed up in a summer dress and was wearing pantyhose and her favorite wedge sandals with the three inch heel. Her dress had ridden about half way up and as she stepped out I caught a glimpse of her white slip and the inside of her upper thighs. It seemed she did this so slow and deliberate, almost as if to tease.

While we were unpacking everything, she handed me the bag with all the shampoo's and bath items and asked me to put them away. As I went through them I saw at the bottom of the bag, six separate pairs of Legg's pantyhose, and several pairs of the new style UnderAlls pantyhose. I asked her where she wanted me to put them and she said to let her take care of them. When I got back to the kitchen she made it a point to tell me she had really liked these new pantyhose and since she had gotten new clothes, whey not new hose to make it complete.

The next Tuesday I made it a point to go directly home from school, but when I got home I noticed my mom didn't seem to be around, so being a little disappointed, I headed to the basement to start some laundry. While I was loading the washer I was pretty much into my own thoughts and a bit bummed out about not seeing my her dressing up for work again. The next time I bent down to pick up some clothes from the pile behind me I saw this white peep-toe patent pump with a beautifully nylon encased foot next to the pile of clothes.

I hadn't even heard my mother come downstairs and as my eyes traveled up her leg to her knee I could see she was wearing the white skirt she had bought the week before. It was then that I noticed the long slit up the front of the skirt as it wrapped itself around her hips that revealed the most amazing thigh surrounded by the silky sheen of sheer nylon. My mouth became dry and my heart started to race as I kept looking up. I could smell her perfume again and the world seemed to close in around me as my body kicked into overdrive. As I got to the top of her blouse I saw this wicked look of complete control on her face. I just sat there on one knee gazing at the most amazing woman I had ever imagined.

She broke the moment by asking me if I liked her in her new skirt and top? I had to do everything in my power to not simply reach out and touch her nylon covered leg in front of me. All I could say was WOW... At that she just smiled and said that the laundry could wait. She then reached down and starting at her shoes she began running her hands up her legs stating that these were the new Underalls pantyhose that she had bought and that she really liked how they felt.

She had been out and decided to pick up dinner for the both of us. My brothers would be heading over to their friends house for dinner and would be back around ten, and dad wouldn't be home until late tonight because he and his friends planned on playing pool after work. She had called in sick for work that night so we pretty much had the house to ourselves for the next few hours.

After composing myself enough to stand, my mother simply asked me to follow her upstairs. As she walked up the stairs in front of me, I couldn't believe the sight in front of my eyes. The blouse and skirt made it look as if her waist was very tiny, and yet accentuated her upper body and hips to the point of insanity for any man to look at. As she walked up the stairs I could see and hear the sound of her patent heels slightly flexing with each step, and the sound of her skirt swishing across her nylon covered thighs and hips was mind blowing.

Dinner was pretty much her watching me try to maintain some form of control over myself. It wasn't too difficult except for my view of her thighs from the slit in the front of her skirt as she sat next to me. It wasn't until I felt her rub her shoe across the back of my calf that my body went into automatic mode. I returned the favor by gently reaching down and taking her shoe in my hands and bringing it up far enough for me to rub her ankle and calf up to the back of her knee. It was as if an electric shock had run through my skin, my hands were shaking so badly from the sensation of her nylon covered leg on my fingers.

We did this for several minutes, when she quietly mentioned that dad had come in from work the week before when she had dressed up last, and had pretty much done a wham-bam thank-you ma'am before falling asleep on her. She said she liked how her dressing up had gotten the attention of the guys at the store but she never liked people who worked and ran around together.

We finished eating and were cleaning up when she asked for my help at the counter. She was putting the leftovers away and wanted me to put her apron on her so she wouldn't mess up her new clothes. As she leaned on the counter I reached over her from behind and placed the apron over her head, I then reached around her waist to tie the straps around her back while looking down at how her legs and feet looked in her new heels and hose. Suddenly she gently glided her backside slowly across my groin. I was already in a semi-aroused state when she did this and I nearly fainted from the feeling of her sliding side to side across me. As she did this she slowly leaned forward resting her elbows on the counter in front of her.

It must have looked pretty strange, my mother bent way over the counter, and me standing behind her with her pressed up against me like that. I simply dropped the apron straps and slowly wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her against me. I could smell her hair, and her cologne, and I could feel the firmness of her pantyhose through her skirt. She then lifted up her left foot and gently dragged her heel up and down my lower calf making my knees almost buckle at the intense sensations. Then she said that she had noticed my staring at her the week before, and that when she had come home she discovered her lingerie draw had been rearranged a bit and that some of her items were still a bit damp from being washed. She then put two and two together to realize that I had been secretly admiring her all this time and it was the most amazing turn-on for her. She especially enjoyed how much attention I paid to her when she was dressed up and feeling really sexy.

As she continued to slide her ass back and forth across me, I reached further down to run my hands up her thighs enjoying the feeling of her silky pantyhose. I told her that for years I had dreamed of doing this and that I had never thought I'd be doing this with her. She said to run my hands up even further to find a little surprise. As I got to the tops of her thighs I noticed she didn't have on any panties, that in fact the Underalls had this amazingly satiny panty on the top. She said it made her feel so sexy and the sensation of the soft nylon against her had been arousing her all afternoon while she was out. With one hand reaching around her and caressing her pussy through the nylon, my other hand reached up under her blouse to caress her breast. I'd read quiet a bit about doing this but I had never done this for real before, and I felt a bit clumsy and awkward. But she was patient and took my hand in hers and guided it around her breast. The material was soft and I could feel her breast actually begin to harden with my caresses. As I gently worked around the outside, she guided me to the center and taking my fingers in hers, she had me pinch her nipples through the material of her bra. With this she arched her back and pushed back against me even harder, rubbing and grinding on me.

After that I took a little control and bringing my other hand up I started caressing her other breast. She slowly stood up and leaned back against me, taking my head and pulling it down so she could bite and nibble on my neck and ear. This was too intense for me to hold back anymore, and as I reached under her bra to caress her breast directly she actually started to shudder in my arms.

At this she pulled away from me, turning around in my arms, while I picked her up and placed her on the breakfast counter. I slowly removed her blouse and started kissing and caressing her breast again removing her bra at the same time. She kept rubbing me through my running shorts and finally I figured I'd return the favor. I'd read about oral sex before but had never done it, but I wasn't about to stop now. I knelt down in front of her, the slit in her skirt allowing her to spread her legs apart. Pulling her to the edge of the counter I began running my hands up her thighs and I noticed just how wet she had become. I began by first kissing and then licking her through her pantyhose. Instinct took over and the more intense I licked and caressed, the more I enjoyed the effect it had on her. I'll never forget the wonderful smell of her and the incredible scent of cologne and pantyhose together.

She began to shudder again and she pulled my head and mouth against her even harder. I felt her lift her legs up and place her heels onto the center of my back using them to hold me in place. It was then she said in-between deep breaths, to tear her hose open, rip them open hon, tear them out.

As I tore open her beautiful hose I got my first look at a real woman's pussy. I continued my gentle but firm assault on her with her guiding my head in different directions, all the while with her moaning and getting more and more turned on. My tongue seemed to have a mind of its own now feeling her body respond to me, seeking out the most sensitive of places on her. After a few minutes she grabbed my head pulling me up, and then taking her heels she dug them into my shorts and pushed them down my legs tearing into my thighs with her heels as she went. Pulling me into her she slid forward on the counter to get me in as close as possible.

Taking my dick in her hand she guided it into her soft pussy stopping the world for that very moment. I felt the most incredibly moist and velvety glove surround the head of my penis. At this, she lifted up her legs and wrapped them around my back, locking her heels together and pulling me into her. I felt a little resistance at first, but when my dick became lubricated by her rolling her hips up and down and sliding her pussy on me, it suddenly slid all the way in. I thought I was going to pass out from this while she wrapped her arms around my neck and arched back on the counter letting out a soft moan. I could feel her start pulling me in and out with her legs, and after several strokes she actually started to shudder again, only this time it kept getting stronger and stronger. Instinct took over in me and I started getting a good rhythm going, leaning over her on the counter and pounding away at her, slowly at first, then faster and faster. I no longer saw her as my mother, but instead as a beautiful woman that I was actually making love to.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My First Lover Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds