• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Forbidden

Forbidden

He shouldn't be thinking like this. That the way her eyes sparkle as she's reading light up her whole face. He shouldn't want her. It was forbidden, she was his daughter. Her mother had died years ago. After an argument she had stormed off. It was over between them. She hadn't come back- she was killed in a car accident. He'd never told Bella that he and her mum were over. He couldn't do that to her. Bella had been five, and him thirty. 14 years- it seemed longer. His baby had grown so much. He couldn't stay here staring at her- he went to his room.

God he was so hard! He couldn't resist. He moved his hand to his cock and started to stroke. He imagined it was Bella's hand wrapped around him. He imagined her breathlessly saying his name- "James!" That did it! He exploded over his hand, Bella's name on his lips.

Oh how he wanted her! He loved her, in both ways. The proper fatherly way, and the way a man was supposed to love his love.

The next night he was lying in bed when Bella knocked on the door and came in.

"What's the matter Honey?" She looked crushed.

"A guy asked me out today". Jealousy slammed through him. He wanted to hunt the boy down and kill him.

"Why do you look so sad then?" At that a tear strolled down her cheek.

"Because...he wasn't you." Suddenly the hurt and jealousy vanished, elation took its place. She wanted him. Him!

"Oh Baby don't cry. I want you. I want you so badly I ache with it."

She looked surprised- she didn't know what she did to him.

"But...but...if you do, why haven't you done anything? You... haven't kissed me".

That was his control gone. He pulled her to him and kissed her. Her eyes widened in surprise but then fluttered closed. She tasted so sweet, it was nirvana. She moaned from the back of her throat and he pushed his tongue into her mouth. She accepted him. His hands found their way to her thighs. He pulled away and she opened her eyes with a sound of protest.

"Are you sure you want me Bella?"

"Yes Daddy, I love you so much".

"Oh Bella I love you too!"

He kissed her again, plundered her mouth with his tongue. This time she kissed him back. Forcing her tongue into his mouth. God it was fantastic.

"Bella", he ground out, "I want to make love to you, but we don't have to do anything tonight. I'll wait until you're ready."

She looked at him, her green eyes sparkling.

"No Daddy, I don't want to wait any longer."

She pulled his head back down and kissed him again. He pulled her pajama top over her head- loathe having to leave her lips. Oh but her breasts! Such perfect breasts were never seen before. He lowered his head to her left breast and took the nipple into his mouth to suckle it. Bella's head thrashed on the pillows. He moved to the right and her back arched beneath him. He returned to the heaven that was her mouth.

His hands removed her bottoms and panties at the same time. God she was perfect.

"Do you want me Baby?" he asked breathlessly.

"Oh yes Daddy!" He was so hard by now he couldn't wait any longer, he had to be inside her. Now.

He positioned himself at her entrance. His cock so hard it was pulsating with need. He wanted nothing more than to just bury himself inside his Bella. But he wouldn't hurt her, this was her first time and he was going to make it good for her.

He pushed in slowly- his tip just nestled between her lips. Lord she was so wet! So wet and warm. Bella shifted slightly. He hated that he'd hurt her.

"Bella baby, this is going to hurt. I promise if you want me to stop I will."

She nodded at him.

He thrust the first five inched of his cock inside her- slowly, ever so slowly. He reached her hymen. She was his-only his! He thrust the other five inches inside her. She gasped in shock and pain. Tears pooled in her eyes. He hated to see her cry. Oh but she was so tight. His cock was buried inside her warm, wet and tight passage. It felt so right. He didn't move. He wanted her pain to stop. When it did Bella pulled his head down and whispered fiercely in his ear- "Love me Daddy."

He replied simply with "I do."

And then he started to move in and out of her pussy. Slowly at first but gradually Bella was moaning and gasping her pleasure. It excited him no end. He moved faster. His cock was thrusting in and out of her pussy in a fast rhythm. Bella arched her back, showing him her pleasure. Oh it felt soooo good. In, out, in, out. He had wanted this for so long. His thrusts got harder; oh he was in so deep he was sure he must be hitting her womb. Faster and faster. He felt his balls tighten- ahh so close. He felt Bella start to clamp him. He felt over whelmed with love for her- he was going to cum...

"I LOVE YOU BELLAAAAAAAAA!!"

"I LOVE YOU DADDY...AHHHHH JAMES!!"

She said his real name as she came. That did it for him. He emptied himself inside her, filling her to the brim with his hot seed.

After their orgasms has subsided James moved to his side and pulled Bella with him into his arms. He was still buried inside her pussy- he didn't want to leave it, it just felt right. He pushed the hair away from her forehead.

"Are you all right sweetheart?"

She looked up into his eyes and smiled.

"Mmmmm" was all she managed.

He was worried he'd hurt her, he had been brutal and completely out of control towards the end.

"I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No Daddy. It was..." he held his breath "perfect, beautiful, wonderful!"

He smiled. "I love you Baby."

"I love you too Daddy."

She fell asleep with his arms around her and before he followed her into slumber he couldn't help but think how perfect his life was.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Forbidden

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 387 milliseconds