• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Enslaving Elliot Ch. 05

Enslaving Elliot Ch. 05

12345

A few hours after leaving the janitors closet Elliot found herself standing in front of Jordan's apartment door lost in her own thoughts.

It was almost 7 o'clock and Elliot still wasn't sure what she was going to do.

If she knocked on the door Elliot would regret it, but she might regret it even more if she didn't.

She could have just gone home, taken a long bath and tried to forget this day ever happened, but Elliot hadn't been able to stop herself coming almost directly from the hospital to here. It was like her body wouldn't allow her to make any other decision but coming to Jordan's door, but it was unable to fully convince her to knock.

What was behind that door was terrifying but just leaving didn't feel like an option.

Elliot had been thinking about Jordan non-stop since the janitors closet. Everything she had said, everything she had done, it all echoed in Elliot's mind.

Jordan had treated Elliot like dirt but the young blonde had loved every single second of it. She had tried to deny it at first, and then when that didn't worked she had tried to fight it but that had failed too. Elliot couldn't even try to deny or fight it any more, she loved every nasty thing Jordan had made her do and craved more of it. That was why she was here. She wanted more. But could she really go through with it? Could she really allow herself to become another woman's slave?

From what she had experienced today Elliot was pretty sure this was her very last chance to back out.

Elliot knew she wouldn't be able to stop the dominating other woman from enslaving her if she gave her the chance. If she knocked on that door she would become Jordan's slave, Jordan would make sure of that.

Jordan was just so... confident, and commanding. When Jordan ordered her to do something Elliot found herself compelled to obey. Whether that was because of her own submissive nature or Jordan's dominating attitude Elliot didn't know, all she knew was if she knocked on this door and Jordan answered then she would become Jordan's slave because she couldn't say no to the other woman, couldn't stop herself from obeying the brunette's every command.

If she knocked on the door she would become a slave in every sense of the word. She would be giving up her freedom and becoming the property of somebody else. The idea of it should have disgusted her, it should have disgusted anyone, but God help her Elliot craved the way Jordan had made her feel, every fibre of her being aching to be sexually dominated again by the far more confident woman. Elliot would do anything to be dominated by Jordan again.

In the end there was no choice. No matter what small part of Elliot's mind feared becoming another woman's slave her body would let her make no other decision than that of submission.

Jordan's instructions had been echoing in Elliot's mind since she had last seen the dominating other woman so it was no problem for the young doctor to follow them.

After knocking softly on the door Elliot slowly got onto her knees, lowered her head in submission and waited.

Seconds ticked by and Elliot wondered if she should knock again, after all she was so nervous all she had managed was a rather soft knock, but just as she was about to raise her hand the door opened, revealing a pair of legs dressed in the same type of dark pants Jordan had dressed in earlier. Elliot had no reason not to believe she was in the right place, but still she was worried about begging a total stranger to take her as her slave so she tried to look up to confirm who the pair of legs belong too.

"Don't look up unless I tell you too stick." Jordan snapped angrily.

Elliot immediately lowered her head again, silently grateful Jordan had not sent her to the wrong place just to screw with her but worried that she had upset the dominating woman already.

There was silence and Elliot realised Jordan was waiting for her to beg to be enslaved, part of her instructions and the reason she was here.

Part of Elliot's mind screamed at her there was still time, that she could get off her knees and run, but Elliot didn't want to run, she... she wanted to be Jordan's slave.

Truly admitting that to herself for the first time was very freeing for Elliot and after taking a deep breath she said what she came to say.

"Please... Ms Sullivan... Mistress... I... I want to be your slave." Elliot said softly.

"Louder, and don't hesitate." Jordan commanded, "Tell me what you want twinkie."

"I... I want to be your slave." Elliot said louder than before, and then continued to beg, becoming louder with every word as she admitted what she truly wanted, "I want you to enslave me. Please make me yours. Please own me, I want you to own me. I want you to own my body. Make me do whatever you want. I want to be your lesbian slave. Please Mistress, make me your lesbian slave!"

Jordan smiled as the cute little blonde broke before her eyes, admitting what she truly wanted and in doing so taking an important step to becoming her property. Just a few more small steps and Jordan would have herself a brand new little plaything.

"I thought you weren't a lesbian stick?" Jordan mocked cruelly.

"I'll be a lesbian for you Mistress." Elliot said then added in a softer voice, "I'll be anything for you. I'll do anything for you. I just want to make you happy."

"Is that right?" Jordan questioned.

"Yes Mistress." Elliot replied.

"Look at me stick." Jordan commanded, fighting back the urge to smile as the submissive blonde immediately did as she was told, "In a second I'm going to stand back and hold this door open. If you truly want to be my slave you will crawl into my home on your hands and knees with your head down. If you do that you will be my slave, and everything that will come next will just be a formality, a fun way of making it official. Technically you will already be my slave, but you'll still need to be broken in and I'm looking forward to marking each of your holes as mine. While I'm laying claim to your every hole I can make sure to break whatever willpower is left in you. I can make sure your submission to me is complete and you understand what you are. You will be nothing but a new pet to me, a stupid animal which needs to be housebroken and trained. If you cross this threshold you will be mine. There will be no backing out, no changing your mind, no protesting, no hesitation, no nothing. You will be my slave forever. Mine to do with as I please. Do you understand?"

There was a long pause and then Elliot slowly nodded.

Jordan smiled, stepped back, held the door open and waited for the blonde to crawl into her home.

Elliot stayed rooted to the spot for a few seconds, the longest few seconds off her entire life.

Her mind was a gigantic battlefield of thoughts as she internally argued with herself, the same argument she had been having over, and over, and over again for hours only for her to reach the same conclusion that she had every time before. It was a conclusion which had left her crying in a closet again, but whatever feelings of guilt, shame, etc she might feel it didn't change the conclusion, the conclusion was she wanted to be Jordan's slave. No, she needed to be Jordan's slave. Nothing had ever felt so good, so right, as when Jordan had been dominating her and she needed to feel that way again.

In reality Elliot already was Jordan's slave. Neither one of them was exactly sure when it happened, maybe it even happened in their first encounter, but at some point the dominating brunette had broken what little willpower the submissive little blonde had and enslaved her. Even when Elliot slowly crawled into Jordan's apartment it was just a formality, but that didn't stop Jordan enjoying the sight of the blonde doctor crawling into her home as a sign of her acceptance of her new role as Jordan's slave or stop Elliot questioning her decision with each tiny movement forward.

When she was all the way in Elliot stopped and waited for further instructions, just like an obedient little pet should in Jordan's opinion.

"Keep crawling until you reach the couch stick." Jordan ordered, shutting and locking the door behind her new slave.

Elliot obeyed without a word of protest, inwardly amazed at how much easier it felt crawling to the couch than it had been to crawl into Jordan's home. Obviously they both symbolised two very different things but when she had been crawling into the apartment Elliot had felt like there had been a thousand pound weight on her back and now that weight had been lifted. It wasn't difficult to figure out why. After trying to fight these feelings of lesbian submission for so long it actually felt freeing to give in and willingly give herself to another woman as a slave. It was so weird. Being enslaved made Elliot feel free.

Lost in her own thoughts Elliot barely even noticed Jordan overtaking her and sitting down on the couch long before she reached it, and when she finally did she stopped right in front of Jordan and waited to be told what to do next. She didn't have to wait long.

"Get on your knees with your hands in your lap and your head down stick." Jordan ordered, smiling when Elliot immediately obeyed her, before reaching over for her drink which she took and sipped slowly, waiting a little while before speaking again just so she could watch her little pet squirming in anticipation, "In case you're worried twinkie, I'm not going to ruin your career. I always get a kick out of using and abusing doctors and if you lose your job you lose a lot of you're appeal to me. So days like today will be rare and I will mostly leave you alone at work, but every so often I will have you drop everything, just because I can, and you will never, ever deny me because you are mine now. You are my slave and you will do as you're told. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." Elliot said softly.

"Good, and you better remember to always address me as that from now on. At work you will refer to me as Ms Sullivan, but that is to be the only exception. Everywhere else, even in the middle of a crowded street, you will call me Mistress. Understand?" Jordan asked.

"Yes Mistress." Elliot said softly.

"Good girl. Now, after you have been properly broken in there will be additional training in which I will give you a list of rules and instructions you will follow, but there'll be plenty of time for that later and I'm eager to get that soft little mouth of yours back on my pussy. But first I still think a little spanking is in order." Jordan said, her tone becoming even more confident and domineering, "Stand up."

Elliot stood up quickly and waited for her next instruction while Jordan eyed her like a snake would eye a mouse.

"Pull down your pants." Jordan ordered.

Elliot did as she was told and was left to stand there for a few long moments feeling ridiculous, like she had just been pantsed or something.

"Good, now your underwear." Jordan commanded.

Again Elliot did as she was told only to be left standing there feeling humiliated.

"Now bend over my knee stick." Jordan ordered, patting her knee.

Happy not to be standing around any more Elliot crawled onto the couch and awkwardly positioned herself over Jordan's knee with a little help from her new mistress.

"Ok, now remember to count each spank and thank your Mistress for each one of them." Jordan commanded as she lazily slid her hand over Elliot's cute little ass before raising her hand.

"Yes Mistress... owww... one, thank you Mistress... owww... two, thank you Mistress... owww... three, thank you Mistress... owww... four, thank you Mistress... owww... five, thank you Mistress..."

As she counted and thanked her new mistress for every blow Elliot couldn't help but compare this spanking to the others she had received.

It wasn't the most physically painful bottom beating she had received today, Jordan's hand didn't dig into her flesh like the crop Jordan had used in Dr Kelso's office and even compared to just the other spankings Jordan was almost being gentle with her. Each strike still hurt but they were incredibly soft compared to the previous beatings and there was a lot of time between each one, time Jordan spent rubbing and squeezing Elliot's butt.

The downside was it may have just been the most mentally painful bottom beating of the day. Elliot was bent over another woman's knee like she was a disobedient child, the position making her feel like it while the way Jordan was playing with her ass was making Elliot feel like a piece of meat. Jordan wasn't just groping her butt, she was examining it, testing the quality of her behind in the same way a butcher would check the quality of a piece of meat, deciding how much it was worth.

It was so humiliating, but God help her Elliot loved it. She loved that she was nothing but a slab of flesh to this dominating woman, a piece of submissive slave meat just waiting to be devoured.

"Owww... forty eight, thank you Mistress... owww... forty nine, thank you Mistress... owww... fifty, thank you Mistress... owww... fifty one, thank you Mistress... owww... fifty two, thank you Mistress..."

Elliot's ass did look almost good enough to eat, and Jordan wasn't against the idea of taking a bite out of it, but the dominating brunette was much more interested in eating Elliot's sweet little pussy again.

Jordan didn't make a habit of going down on her slaves too often but she had discovered earlier that her new little plaything had a tasty little treat between her legs and even though it probably wouldn't be tonight Jordan would definitely taste that pussy again soon.

In the meantime Jordan was having a lot of fun spanking her latest conquest, the little stick's butt turning a nice shade of light pink as she increased her force of her blows slightly as they approached the end.

This spanking was never about punishing Elliot, the weak willed blonde had been a good little bitch and submitted to the stronger willed brunette willingly which gave Jordan no reason to punish her. This spanking was about putting Elliot in her place right from the start, Jordan making sure her new little slave didn't get any ideas and knew her role. It was also about letting Jordan admire the piece of property she was going to lay claim to tonight, taking a lot of time to truly test the roundness and the firmness of Elliot's ass until Jordan was truly happy that she had conquered herself a great new piece of ass.

"Owww... ninety six, thank you Mistress... owww... ninety seven, thank you Mistress... owww... ninety eight, thank you Mistress... owww... ninety nine, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred, thank you Mistress."

"Ok, that was fun, but I want to get that soft mouth of yours back worshipping my pussy, and as much as I enjoyed couch sex my bedroom is better equipped for what I have planned tonight, so get off me stick." Jordan ordered.

Elliot awkwardly lifted herself off Jordan's lap and began to stand before Jordan stopped her.

"I didn't say you could stand." Jordan said coldly.

There was a brief pause and then Elliot fell to her knees.

"Good girl, now follow me." Jordan said, getting up and walking to her bedroom with Elliot crawling behind her.

Once they were in her bedroom Jordan turned to her new slave and said, "Kneel with your eyes facing downwards stick."

The dominating older woman smiled as her submissive pet did as she was told, Jordan weighting until she was sure Elliot's eyes were down before slowly removing her clothes, dumping each item in front of Elliot so the blonde knew exactly what she was doing.

"Look up at me stick." Jordan commanded once the last of her clothing was gone.

Doing as she was told Elliot's eyes slowly travelled up Jordan's body and then back down again, the blonde unable to stop her eyes from wandering all over the dominating woman's body.

Elliot had seen Jordan completely naked only once in their series of encounters but the blonde doctor hadn't been able to stop thinking about it since, the sight of the brunette's body haunting her thoughts in ways which made the repressed girl from Connecticut blush.

Seeing Jordan's nude form brought back a rush of thoughts, feelings and memories, all of which sent a thrill through Elliot's body, but there was something else causing that thrill, something that Elliot would have thought was impossible but apparently it wasn't.

Elliot had never been attracted to another woman before today... or at least she didn't think she had been... honestly she couldn't remember... maybe she had always had lesbian desires and just repressed them, and why not, thanks to her upbringing Elliot seemed to have all sorts of weird thoughts, and if she really had repressed lesbian desires then they were probably some of the most normal desires she'd ever repressed.

"Do you like what you see stick?" Jordan asked, snapping Elliot out of her thoughts only for her words to send the blonde doctor right back into the minefield that was her head.

Did Elliot like what she saw? Yes, she liked it very much. Why, she wasn't sure. Maybe she had always been into girls, or maybe she had been straight but Jordan's dominating nature and sexuality had turned her into a lesbian, or more accurately a bisexual given what had happened with the Janitor, or maybe her mother's influence had finally kicked in and she had become a total slut who was turned on by just about anything, but whatever the reason Elliot didn't care. She liked what she saw, that was all that mattered.

"Yes Mistress." Elliot replied softly.

"Does it make you hot?" Jordan asked.

Jordan didn't really need to ask this question, Elliot's eyes already answered it, but this wasn't about gaining information, it was about making her new little slave admit what her eyes were saying.

"Yes Mistress." Elliot admitted.

"Yes what?" Jordan demanded.

"Yes I... I like what I see Mistress... it makes me hot." Elliot said obediently.

"Good girl." Jordan said with a smirk as she walked over to her bed, laid down on it and addressed the blonde again, "Strip for me slave... and do it slowly."

A sexual thrill ran through Elliot's body as Jordan called her a slave which Elliot knew was wrong but she couldn't help it. She liked being referred to as Jordan's slave, it was what she was now and even though there was a small part of her which was still saying this was wrong a much bigger part of her didn't care.

So like a good little slave Elliot obeyed her mistress, cautiously sitting back on her behind so she could take off her shoes and then push her pants and panties, which were still bunched around her knees, completely off before slowly standing up and pulling off her top. Just as she pulled it up over her head Elliot remembered she was supposed to do this slowly and cringed, already fearing what Jordan would do to her for her disobedience but it was too late now and she wanted to be naked so they could have more kinky lesbian sex, so Elliot finished pulling off her top and then removed her bra, leaving her completely naked and standing there, waiting for further instructions.

Jordan left her standing there for a while, the dominating brunette just looking at her with an expression the blonde couldn't read before finally addressing her again.

"That wasn't very slow twinkie." Jordan pointed out.

"I'm... I'm sorry Mistress." Elliot apologised.

"Mm, no matter, I'll just have to remember to teach you proper stripping techniques as part of your training." Jordan said dismissively before beckoning her slave forward, "Come here stick."

Elliot stepped forward.

"No!" Jordan snapped, "Crawl to me."

In the blink of an eye Elliot was on her knees, crawling quickly towards the woman who had enslaved her.

When she reached the bed Elliot was a little unsure what to do but under Jordan's cold stare she quickly made a guess, awkwardly pulling herself up and onto the bed without ever actually getting on to her feet and then slowly crawling up Jordan's body until they were face to face.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Enslaving Elliot Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds