• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Good Little Toy

A Good Little Toy

He watched, chuckling gently to himself as she wriggled against the bonds that secured her slender wrists to the long rope attached to the chalice headboard. Her knees came up to her stomach, pushing her ass straight into the air as she struggled to free her herself.

He marvelled at the sight of her, the soft blonde curls bounced across her naked shoulders as she shook her head. The small lamp illuminated the pale skin of her spine as beads of sweat trickled down to the cotton panties that clung to her pert ass.

His urge to reach out and lap at her skin was overwhelming, restraining himself standing at the foot of the bed he pulled roughly at her hips eliciting a surprised gasp from his sweet little toy. Pulling her back till her feet were hanging off the edge of the bed he stood legs parted between the backs of her thighs. His fingers reached out to follow the trail the sweat had led.

Her back arched gently against his fingers as they hooked into the side of her panties.

She turned quickly to glare at him over her shoulder, a lascivious grin playing at her lips as he pulled the material down and off her willing body.

He adored seeing her like this; naked and open to his view. As she knelt up pushing her ass towards him, her slick swollen lips came into his view. She knew what this did to him, seeing her present herself like a wanton slut, it always made his heart race.

The fingers of his left hand slid between the smooth globes of her ass brushing over her tight puckered hole stopping as they reached her smooth wet lips. He groaned at the feeling of her secret moisture, it was the texture of liquid silk and his control was beginning to slip away as her soft moans filled his head.

Unconsciously he brought his fingers up to his nostrils, inhaling her feminine secretions, a groan bubbled in his throat as the aroma overtook his senses.

Her giggling brought him back from his thoughts, she couldn't help herself when he got like that, knowing how much he wanted her always made her a little impetuous.

A quick spank to her left ass cheek forced her head down into the pillow, allowing her a private moment to blush. She knew impudence would not be condoned.

"Sorry Sir."

Her apology was mumbled by the cushion and his questioning cough brought her to lift and turn her head back towards him.

"I said, I was sorry for disobeying..."

But her apology was cut short as his hand deftly reached out to grab and plunge her sopping panties into her open and accepting mouth.

"If you can't stifle your giggles, little girl, then I shall have to do so for you."

His admonishing tone caused a crimson blush to rise up her chest, her head hung low in submission as she turned back to face the wall.

His hands grazed slowly down her body, from shoulder to toe he caressed her supple skin lovingly relishing in the feel of her.

As his hand reached to the tips of her thighs he pushed her legs further apart. Today certainly felt like the right time to show her that she was his play toy and he would do to her whatever he felt would bring him maximum pleasure.

A low buzzing could be heard as he reached to the floor and switched on an adequately sized vibrator, bringing it next to his manhood he checked for a comparison in size.

Yes this would do nicely, about 6" long and 2" thick, a little thinner and shorter than his cock, but it was perfect for what he was planning.

The noise of the vibrator brought a gentle smile to her lips as she pushed her ass back towards him thrusting her sex against his lower stomach.

Her pussy instantly dripped in anticipation as she felt his hand stroking up and down the lips of her sex.

He smiled to himself, running the toy smoothly up her creamy thigh, watching as she gently shuddered against the vibrations, her hands stretching out against the bonds that held her to the bed.

She moaned softly into the make shift gag as she felt the tip teasing apart her dripping lips.

"You like that little girl?"

His voice was husky as he probed the toy further into her wetness, slicking it with her juices as he ran it down and around her clit eliciting a low guttural moan from her shaking form.

Her body was on fire, every time that hard vibrating shaft nudged against her swollen clit her entire body pulsed as if being shot by a bolt. She needed him now, aching to feel his hard cock pressing deep into her pussy.

Her head rolled back as the pressure on her clit increased, her eyelids fluttering as her stomach burned with pleasure.

The pressure was getting too much, her little ass was continuously thrusting up against his erection every time the vibrator touched her clit. His little whore was gagging for him now. He had her just where he wanted her.

His left hand reached up to pull her head sharply back by her hair.

"You want this slut."

He questioned as he slid his hard cock up and down the length of her sweet slit.

She nodded as vigorously as possible groaning incoherently into the panties.

His hand released her hair as it quickly pulled the gag from her mouth flinging the panties to the floor.

"I asked you a question Slut."

He growled as the tip of his cock pushed against the entrance to her cunt, the vibrator now pressing firmly into swollen clit.

"Oh god, yes Sir, please, please fuck me."

She gasped as she thrust back against his hot thick cock.

His hand entwined her hair again pulling her head to turn to face him.

Her eyes glazed over with lust as he penetrated her in one quick fluid motion, impaling her on his aching cock.

"Oh fuck, yes."

She howled as she felt him force his way into her eager cunt, her muscles gripping at the intruder.

His hand releasing her hair as he growled at the feelings washing through him, god she was tight and such a good little fuck, so responsive to his touch.

"You like my cock little girl?"

He gasped thrusting powerfully into her cunt, his hips slapping against her slick ass.

"Yes Sir."

She grunted hard thrusting back against his cock rocking her hips to his fast eager motion.

The vibrator continuously assaulting her clit was becoming too much for her and the burning in the pit of her stomach was only intensifying.

He wasn't ready to cum yet, she knew this, but she couldn't stop herself.

"Sir, please Sir, permission to cum?"

Her moaning increased as she senselessly bucked against his cock, her cunt filling with the hard intruding member, his relentless steady pace sending her so close to the edge.

His hand gripped roughly at her ass cheek stopping her mid rock.

"My little slut wants to cum does she? Has your pussy had enough sweetheart?"

She answered him wordlessly, rotating her hips against his cock urging him to thrust but knowing if she did she would be punished. So close to her orgasm she was aching to thrust back hard against his cock fucking him with all her might. Just a few more seconds would do it, but she knew it was an impossibility.

The vibrator trailed down her sopping cunt to meet his cock. Running it around the hole from which his throbbing member protruded.

"You seem to enjoy my little toy on clit slut. You think you'd like it so much inside that beautiful little cunt of yours?"

He chuckled as he pushed the tip firmly against the opening of her cunt gently forcing his cock down, stretching her pussy as the toy eased its way inside

"Fuck, oh god, Sir please...I...."

A harsh slap stopped her voice again and she groaned in lust and frustration.

"Tell me you want it, whore."

His voice rasped as he slowly forced the toy in with his cock. Her little cunt grasping hard against his cock at the intrusion of another object.

She groaned as his left hand found her clit and began pulling and rubbing at the way he knew she loved. Instinctively she thrust herself back onto the two cocks. Screaming at the pressure on her cunt. She was almost certain she would tear. But the burning in her stomach would not cease. The pain was intense she had never felt so full in her life, so completely stretched. Like a true little slut.

"Yes Sir...Oh please Sir, fuck me."

He smiled, she was there and he was not going to deny her.

His fingers pushed hard into her clit rubbing it fast as he quickly thrust the fake penis into her stretched aching cunt.

Screaming hard her head flew back as she began bucking wildly against the two cocks.

His penis had never felt so hard, it surged with blood and pulsed against the vibrating solid shaft fitted snugly against the top of his member.

His groaning increased as he felt her convulse. He knew she couldn't last much longer

Her face turned back to his, her beautiful green eyes pleading with him, her face a mixture of pain and intense delight,

He thrust fiercely into her abused hole, fucking her mercilessly, forgetting himself in his pleasure

"That it slut, cum for me, cum for me and show yourself for the whore that you are."

He groaned like an animal as he thrust both cocks deep into her cunt, his own member bashing against her cervix. Her moans echoed in his ears as his own mind buzzed with pleasure.

Her cunt convulsed hungrily squeezing the cocks almost painfully inside her as her orgasm racked through her, his pinching on her clit only extending her orgasm as she screamed out her release, a single tear rolling down her cheek.

His hand fled from her clit as he pulled her well fucked cunt back onto his cock thrusting deep inside as he spilled his seed against her cervix groaning as he released his pleasure.

Thrusting gently as his cock pulsed inside her quivering pussy. He turned the vibrator off as her chest dropped to the bed, her head pushed into the pillow as she heaved her release, her bonds had forced red welts to rise on her wrists but the pleasure she experienced caused her not to notice this.

He gently pulled the toy out of her sopping cunt, watching as her pussy gaped and gasped against his cock naturally trying to find the missing hard shaft to grip onto.

He pulled his cock gently from her cunt spreading her ass cheeks apart as he smeared his juice soaked cock over her ass. Marvelling at the beauty of her obscenely stretched hole.

Her breathing relaxed as she felt his hands brush hers untying the restraints and massaging life back into her wrists.

Climbing onto the bed and scooping her up in his arms he smiled down at her kissing the top of her forehead as he folded his arms tightly around her grazing his fingers up and down the length of her arm.

She opened her eyes to smile up at him

"Thank you Sir."

She grinned relaxing back into his embrace

"No sweetheart, thank you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Good Little Toy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 266 milliseconds