• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • SCUBA Trip

SCUBA Trip

Internet relationships are interesting. No where else can you meet people with similar interests, and be more open than with people we see on a daily basis. So started the relationship we had with a couple we met online.

I had logged onto one of my usual sites, and I had mail. Let me back up a moment. I am a nudist, and very open about it online. Many people are fascinated by the fact that I live much of my life nude, and so does my wife. We are normal people, just without clothing. This has sparked many amusing online conversations. Now back to that email. It was someone else asking about being a nudist, and their interest in learning more. We got to know each other well, as well as getting to know our spouses. They were our age, and active. Her name is Susan. She had been on the US Olympic Soccer Team when she was younger, and continued her active lifestyle with hiking, camping, and chasing after her three boys. Her husband Jim tells everyone he is a banker, but in reality, is an undercover agent and does not discuss his work at all. He amazes us by allowing bits of his knowledge sneak in.

I was sharing with Jim a recent SCUBA diving trip experience my wife and I had earlier this spring. We had the opportunity to go to Florida and dive in some incredible reefs. Jim shared some tales of diving all around the world. I gathered they were not all sight seeing expeditions. Turned out Jim is a dive master and has many exciting dives logged. Susan became interested in our experience and asked questions about nude diving and if we have ever done it. She had never dove, nor been nude in public before.

We discussed many of our nude experiences and friends. Susan and Jim asked if we would be interested in joining them in an intro to nudism weekend off the Florida Keys. They have a friend with a condo on the water, and they have been invited to come share it at any time. My wife Cindy and I discussed this, and decided it could make for a fun adventure. We agreed. Susan said she was working on a surprise for us since we agreed, and would let us know soon if it works out.

Several weeks had passed since this conversation. I had actually forgotten about it until I got an email at work from Susan. It was entitled "Open Second". Well, there was no first email, so I opened it to see what she had to say. It was simply three pictures. The first was Susan and Jim under water in full SCUBA gear with the caption "I finally got it!". I could only assume she got her certification to dive. The second picture was similar to the first, it was Susan and Jim again, but this time fully nude and still under water. The caption was "We tried it in Les's favorite suits". I laughed at their bravery for not only trying nude, but also for sharing it. I scrolled down to the third photo, this time Susan had Jim fully engorged and was holding it in her hand while pinching her nipples with her other hand. The caption was "I really did get it in the end". I had not expected this shot. We had never shared explicit photos, much less nude ones other than ones of Cindy and I on the beach to show how comfortable we were nude.

I got back to my email with a laugh at the pictures that were sent to me. There was a second email from Susan which said "Open First, PLEASE!!!!!" A bit late I guess. Susan had sent an email explaining she got her SCUBA certification. She described the process and each and every dive she experienced in her obtaining her new found skill. They learned with their friends from the Keys. She never once mentioned the nude dive until her closing line. "Les, we even tried it with your favorite suit. Hope you enjoy the photos, and what ever you do....do not open at work!!!!!!"

I replied immediately explaining my surprise and joy at having seen the photos first, and was curious about how she enjoyed the experience. She replied with another photo attached. She was excited about our upcoming trip and explained that their friends will be joining us. She had only one picture of their friends and had attached it. I opened the picture to find another dive picture. This time it was Jim, Susan, and a woman, presumably the friend Gloria. All three had removed their BC vests and had them resting near by on the sea floor, regulators still in their mouths. Jim was sandwiched between these two nude beautiful women. Susan was behind, reaching around Jim and pulling Gloria into Jims crotch while Gloria leaned back giving Jim access to grab her breasts.

Well, looks like they really did have fun. Not at all what I was expecting, but fun just the same. I felt somewhat envious of Jim for having such an open relationship with his wife, and having found such a lovely partner to share.

We parted on our trip to Florida a week later. I did not share with Cindy the explicit photo Susan had sent. I did not want to make her nervous of any thing which may happen. We arrived at the condo and knocked on the door. A moment later, the door swung open, and there were Jim and Susan with Gloria and Ted close behind. They were all nude and covered in sun lotion. We were greeted with hugs and escorted in with offers of drinks and to join out back on the sun deck. We were told our room was upstairs, and if we wanted to get comfy and join out back, we can continue our catching up.

Well, the nudist part of the visit has been clearly established. We hurried upstairs and stripped down to match the attire of our hosts. We arrived on the deck and started to slather on the sunblock as we met our new friends. They were amazed neither of us had any tan lines. Gloria had obvious tan lines from a skimpy bikini, and Jim was pale as a ghost except for his forearms and neck. Susan had obviously been tanning in preparation for this trip, and Ted, you could tell, spent a lot of time on his boat in nothing but board shorts. All were trim and active people. Ted worked with Jim as a "banker", and Gloria was a nurse at the local hospital, working shift work on the floor.

Jim explained he had six new BC's and eighteen tanks already loaded onto Jims boat. Since it was late in the afternoon and they had been drinking all day, we planned our first dive trip for the morning. Ted, Susan and I headed down to the boat to tour and check out the equipment. Being mid week and the boat was five steps out the back door, we wrapped sarongs around us and dashed out to the boat.

It was quite a nice boat, and the equipment was top of the line. There were even three underwater cameras in a water bucket for us to use. Ted and I teased that "banking" must be a lucrative business.

Having decided we had been away for long enough, and needing another margarita, we headed back into the house. Cindy and I headed into the kitchen to refresh our drinks while Tom went to find the rest of the group. When we rounded the corner, we found Jim, Susan and Gloria in the kitchen. Gloria was sitting on the edge of the counter, knees spread wide, with Susan bent over, licking Gloria voraciously, grabbing her ass and pulling her closer to her mouth. Jim was behind Susan, pounding into her allowing his cock to come almost all the way out before diving deep into her, pushing Susan further into Gloria's sopping pussy.

Cindy and I stood and stared, to stunned to say a word, and unable to move from our positions. As we stood glued to the scene before us which proceeded apparently unaware of our presence, I began to grow so hard and painfully. Our trance was interrupted when Ted came bounding around the corner "So, there you all are!"

"Just one, uhhhhh, moment Ted, I am about to ohhhhhhh cum all over Susan's face. Uhhhhh." Cried Gloria as she laid back, grabbed her breasts and began to shudder. At the same time Susan raised her hips back and froze onto Jim as he grunted and unloaded into Susan. Ted and I stood with our jaws dropped and cocks at full attention, while Cindy slowly backed out of the room, grabbing my arm to extricate us both out of the room.

"Les, I am not about to have a gang bang with these people I just met. While it looks like they are all having fun, I only want you. I hope you are not in any way, shape or form expecting me to give it up to these people!" scolded Cindy as we hurried out to the back porch. Meanwhile, my own cock began to deflate, leaving a trail of precum from my tip down to my knees. "I understand. Do you want me to find us a hotel and we can finish our trip elsewhere?" I soothed.

"No, we have had so much fun up till now. Maybe we can get in one dive and keep my virginity for others intact." Cindy pouted.

Just then, everyone else came out. "We are so sorry. We did not mean to offend you. Since you two and Ted were busy on the boat, we figured we had some time. Can you forgive us, we did not mean to make you uncomfortable." Susan apologized as she approached us.

"It is OK Susan. I just was not expecting...you know...to see you three in such a state. I am a nudist, just not into swinging. If you want us to go since we won't share, we will." Explained Cindy as she reached to hug Susan in apology.

"No, please stay. We adore you. You were not supposed to find us. We will be good, and plan on a great trip tomorrow. If we can all stay nude, and not fuck each other until after lights out, we want to keep our party with you going." Gloria comforted.

We stayed, and enjoyed a fun three days nude. Cindy and I heard our friends in the middle of the night, which did nothing more than prompt us to have head board banging sex in the wee hours of the night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • SCUBA Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds