• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • FO Experimental Group

FO Experimental Group

123

Kimberly Wesson drove home from another late night at her job. But this time she was more happy than tired. She had finished her project. It was Friday, Bob, her ex, had the kids until Monday. And her mother and all of her friends knew she just wanted to be alone to unwind this weekend.

Kim was 46 years old had short dark reddish hair that formed little locks around her creamy skinned but freckled face. She had bright blue eyes that sparkled when she smiled. She was petite with firm legs, wide hips and large breasts that looked even larger because of her small frame. When she wore a low cut "V" neck, as she was now, the tops of her boobs bulged up and her exposed skin was covered with small light brown freckles.

As she drove her SUV home she realized "Oh shit. I forgot to gas up. Looks like I have just enough to get me home."

As she said this to herself she saw flashing red, blue and yellow lights ahead in the distance. Kim pulled up to a State Police car that was across the road.

The trooper approached her. "Sorry, Mam, the road is closed about a quarter mile ahead at the bridge. Tanker truck overturned. It will be several hours before we clean this up." As he said this, a large yellow wrecker, with lights blazing rumbled by. "You will have detour on to Recovery road.

"But I have to get to Pantonville and Recovery Road is a 20 mile detour. I'm almost out of gas." She replied.

"Not to worry. Pender's Gas & Go is just five miles up. I'm sure they are open." The trooper turned away to answer his radio.

"Fuck! Well I guess that's all I can do." she though to herself. Kimberly turned to the right and proceeded up the dark road.

About a mile up the road she heard a "Ding" and the Low Fuel warning light came on. "Boy, I hope I make it." She thought. There wasn't a light to be seen as she continued to drive through the dark woods that arched over the road.

She rounded a bend and saw a white sign. Pender's Gas. But the building was dark. The trooper was wrong. They were closed.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She knew there was nothing behind her so Kim decided to push on hoping to find someplace that sold gas.

After a few miles the engine made one cough and died. She coasted to the side of the road. "Now what can I do?" She picked up her cell phone to try to call Bob. No service. "Shit this weekend is going to hell." Kim had no idea how right she was.

20 minutes later Kim saw headlights approaching from ahead. She jumped out of her car and started to wave the vehicle down. A dark green sedan slowed to a stop alongside her.

"Is there a problem?" The dark haired woman driver asked. Kim approached the car. With the woman was a man and in the backseat looked to be a child sleeping with his jacked pulled high over his shoulder covering his face.

"I'm out of gas and I can't get any cell phone service."

The woman looked thoughtfully then said. "Well Pender's is closed. But I guess you saw that. There is nothing open ahead for the next 15 miles. We have terrible cell service here, but our house is just back up the road about a mile. If you want, you can use our home phone."

The woman turned to her passenger and said, "Dear do you think we can do this trip tomorrow? This girl needs our help."

"Oh! Sure," he replied in a friendly tone. "Get in the back and we'll see what we can do.

"Oh thank God for good people." Kim said and she opened the back door and got in. The child barely stirred. She thought there was something strange about him.

The car turned around and headed up the road and in just a couple of minutes turned right onto a long dirt driveway that ran far back into the woods. Soon Kim saw lights ahead as the car pulled up to a large old Victorian style house.

The man and the boy got out and walked around the back of the house without saying anything. Kim was getting an uneasy feeling. What was it about that boy? He looked strange. In the dark she couldn't get a good look at him.

The women saw her concern and said "Don't worry about them. My husband and boy are so alike. They don't have any social graces. My name is Myra. Come on in and use the phone."

As Kim followed Myra into the house she saw that Myra was a little taller than her and had a nice womanly figure.

"There's the phone. Would you like some coffee?"

Kim said "Oh! Yes! Thanks, that would be great." as she started to dial. The phone on the other end picked up but went right into Bob's voice mail. Kim said into the phone "Bob, I ran out of gas and my cell phone is not working. Please call me at... she looked for the number on the phone. "Myra, what is the phone number here?"

Myra replied "223-4406" Kim repeated the number into the phone. "Call me as soon as you get this, Thanks"

Myra entered the room with the coffee.

Kim sat down, legs together, her black business suit skirt drawn down to her knees. She sipped the hot coffee. She was feeling a little stranded now. The husband entered the room now wearing a doctor's smock.

"Did you get a hold of anybody? He asked.

"No, I left a message. I hope he calls back soon." Kim began to wonder why he was dressed that way at this hour.

"That's good." He replied with a slightly sinister undertone in voice.

Kim began to wonder if she made a mistake. "Maybe I should...."

She came around in a scary blackness. She couldn't see anything. She couldn't close her mouth! There was something that felt like hard rubber in it.

She was standing. Her arms above her head somehow cuffed together at her wrists. Her arms ached from the tension, her tip toes just managed to give her some support from the floor. She couldn't feel her clothes but something was tight around her chest. And the room felt very hot.

She heard foot steps descending wooden stairs. Then the clack sound of a door unbolting.

Someone was in the room with her. A hand touched her head and her eyes blinked in the sudden light.

She couldn't speak and she was desperate to do so. All she could do is bite down on the rubbery thing in her mouth and grunt. Her bright blue eyes darted left and right in panic. On the other side of the room was a full mirrored wall. She was in a white tiled clinical room. She looked up then down. She was hanging by a wire rope that ran to a pulley fixed to the ceiling. Her feet just touched the glistening white tiled floor. She could see herself reflected, hanging there. Behind her was a small table loaded with strange devices. Myra's husband was also there dressed in the same white smock as earlier sorting various objects on the table

Kim's mind screamed as realization set in "Oh my God!"

Kim was suspended, on tip toes naked except for a wide skin tight black rubber bra and her own white thong panties. The bra ran around her torso but left her tits fully exposed. Their smooth white and freckled skin glistened from sweat. She had an orange ball type gag that went into her mouth and over her tongue. She could see her own wide terrified eyes staring back from the wall size mirror. Her mind was racing.

"Oh! Jeez! No! Why, why me! Oh! Please this can't be true!"

The strange man dragged the grey metal table in front of her. It scraped along the tiled floor. On it was a jumble of sinister looking devices. Some were not obvious in their purpose. But Kim recognized some. And that brought a chill to Kim's warm body when she thought about what they were used for.

He made eye contact. Her own beautiful blue eyes widened. Kim's ability to communicate was severely limited. Only her blazing blue eyes gave a hint of the indignity and anger she felt.

She averted her eyes and looked down at the way her sweaty melons sprang out straight from being forced through two rubber ringed chest holes in the tight bra. She had fine freckle covered tits that were slightly too big for her tiny waist and petite body. Her nipples were light reddish brown and semi-erect. Her brown areola were covered with little bumps The tight rubber rings at the base of her breasts caused them to swell and throb; the blood from her pounding heart pumping them up and increasing their size and sensitivity.

The man cupped both firm breasts; squeezing tightly, feeling the weight and texture in his palms. Kim bit down on the rubber gag in her mouth trying in vain to pull away as his fingers and thumbs teased the nipples. He pinched them up to just the point of pain then gently rubbed the pads of his index fingers over her pink and now swollen tips as if to soothe them. Then he pinched them again harder. He did this over and over. He wet his fingers with his spit and rubbed her wrinkled nubs. The air cooled Kim's nipples and they became that much harder.

Kim fought in her mind to not feel any sort of pleasure from the stimulation her nipples and tits were getting.

On either side of her on the floor were two fleece padded leather cuffs hanging attached to wire ropes. He reached down to lift one to her foot. He positioned the cuff and pulled it around her ankle. He cinched a buckle tight and began the same thing on her other leg.

The man went to the wall and began to turn a small crank. The leather cuffs began to rise and separate each going toward pulleys high on the opposing walls. Kim fell back as her feet were pulled from under her. Her legs started to spread toward each side of the room. Kim's groin raised and tilted out. Her thong stretched tightly over her fat pussy as her smooth thighs now stretched wide.

When Kim's crotch was at about chest level, he stood between her wide spayed legs and pulled her panties up into her crotch until her outer lips puffed up around the material. Then he picked up scissors from his table and cut the strips of cloth that crossed her hips. The material fell away. This exposed Kim's closely trimmed light red haired pussy and her brown wrinkled ass hole. She bit down and groaned as he slowly spread her ass cheeks with his thumb and forefinger and carefully rubbed a clear lubricant of some type around her wrinkled rim. His finger continued to rub closer and closer to the hole itself. Kim could feel the finger slowly loosening her tightened sphincter and little by little pushing the lubricant deeper into her pink rectum. Soon his index finger was up past the second knuckle and she gasped as he touched and rubbed her insides.

The man worked his finger slowly in and out. He could see her anus going in and then bulging outward as he withdrew and then massaged around her nut brown hole. The sensation in Kim's butt was soon one of warmth as the lube he was pushing into her anal channel had a self warming feature.

Kim could feel a slight tension in her clitoris as he continued this deep anal massage. But a determined voice in her mind said "I will not feel any pleasure in this".

The man removed his finger and turned to the table. He picked up a long tapered black rubber butt plug lubricated it and held it in front of Kim's blue eyes. Her eyes widened and she shook her head rapidly. He spread her smooth white ass cheeks. Then slowly but firmly he pushed the greased rubber butt plug up against her rectum.

She struggled and tired to move her ass away but was unable to make any real resistance. Her anus was still somewhat tight and she felt the tip pressuring on the knot that was the opening to her ass. Slowly her hole opened. The spear shaped head expanded Kim's brown hole and fit snugly just inside her sphincter. Her anal muscles closed somewhat as the widest part of the plug passed her sphincter and eased into her rectum. But her asshole was still stretched open even around the narrower exposed shaft.

He then moved to her pussy. He picked up and smeared more of the same lubricant onto a wide 8 inch flesh colored rubber dildo that had metal sides and a metal ball for a tip. The dildo had two Velcro straps hanging from it. He rubbed and then parted Kim's soft fat outer pussy lips with his lubed fingers. He let his finger trail around Kim's swelling clitoris then tapped the now crimson nubbin sharply making Kim jump slightly.

Kim was in a battle with herself to not experience any pleasure in this abuse. But her body was starting to turn against her.

Pushing and twisting the doc pressed the dildo with its shiny smooth bulbous metal head up into her tight vulva until he felt a solid stop. This made Kim's already full loins feel bloated and stuffed. When he was satisfied her pussy was penetrated to the hilt he then fastened the Velcro straps around her hips, sealing it inside her.

Kim gasped and shook her head in frustration as she felt a twinge deep in her womb. She groaned and wondered what other indignities were coming. Then Kim started to feel her own wetness begin to form inside of her stretched pussy.

Kim shook her head in despair as he stood and turned back to the table full of devious instruments. Her tunnel was aching from the intruding dildo. She alternately squeezed and then pushed on the thick rubber anal plug with her sphincter muscles; trying to push the black plug out. But when she did this her pussy clamped and squeezed the dildo. Each time this happened she got another hint of the pleasure she was trying so desperately to fight. Her ass throbbed from the large spear shaped head that had been plunged so deeply into her bowels. She could feel her pulse inside of her stretched rectum with every pounding heartbeat.

She watched him turn from the table with something else in his hand. Then he spoke into a recorder that was in his smock. "Kim Wesson," He knew her name, "Female, age 46, FO experiment 16". He leaned down closer to her and said, "Kim you are an extraordinary beautiful and sexy woman. And it was fortuitous for us for you to be found so close. You saved us a lot of time".

"Our experiments are into sexual pleasure." he continued. Kim's eyes widened. He had her full attention.

"Specifically finding ways to bring sexual pleasure to the unwilling. This is why we have to have an unwilling subject such as you. We have had many hours to refine our individual techniques. Some may be more painful than others but each is designed to break through the resistance of the mind and allow the pleasure centers of the brain to bring the body to ecstasy. Resist all you want, we want you to, but be assured your body will respond. In fact despite your current circumstances, I'll bet you are feeling some sensations now."

Kim made a muffled moan shaking her head. She looked to the door then back to him. "Don't worry," he added with a smile." There is no escape until we release you; and we will release you. That you can believe" His eyes scanned her body and Kim heard him take in a deep breath. "You really are extraordinary beautiful." . The man reached out to cup one of her tits. He gently caressed the freckle covered globe. Kim's bosom was aching from the continued constriction at the base of her tits. The doc continued to stroke her breast, Kim biting down on the gag in disgust. Then he held up what looked like a small alligator clip with a red and black wire trailing from it.

Kimberly shook her head glaring back at him. She strained and twisted against her bonds. There was little else she could do to show her anger or refusal.

"Don't be afraid. Being the subject of our experiments can be quite a learning experience for you. Let me begin by applying some of the new sensations I have developed for your pleasure".

He squeezed and pulled her distended right nipple out further with his left thumb and forefinger, opened the clip and let it close down on her sensitive tip.

Kim arched her back as white hot pain engulfed her tortured right nipple. She screamed into her gag. Before she could recover from the attack on her right tit he squeezed and clamped the left one they same way.

"Oh my poor nipples" Kim thought. She looked down at the pinched red tips. "Oh! God! What are the wires for?"

The Doc slid his hand down her smooth soft belly probing her navel then through the fine red hair that covered her aching pussy bump. He spread the upper part of her slit. Slowly he pinched her clit and pulled it and its hood outward, stretching both. Taking yet another clip with red and black wires he opened it up wide and pushed it over the reddened hood skin tightly to her pubic bone. And then he slowly released it.

Kim squealed into her gag as the clip pinched her most sensitive spot. Her clitoris immediately began to swell more.

His fingers then ran along her pussy lips until he touched the base of the buried dildo. He pushed it in just a little more and watched Kim's reaction. She arched her hips slightly in a natural response to the increased inward pressure. He produced another long length of red and black wires with clips on both ends. Kim watched in the mirror as he connected them to the base of the protruding dildo.

The doc stroked the short dark red locks around Kimberly's face and spoke softly into her ear. "The dildo buried up your pussy is designed to stimulate all of your nerve ending with electricity. The metal sides are in full contact with your pussy walls. The tip is like an electric cock head. The shaft and tip don't vibrate but they're going to send pleasure waves throughout your entire vagina from the inside; from your opening to your cervix. With this and the wires clipped to your clitoris and your beautiful nipples you will soon experience sensations you never thought possible".

Kimberly began to shake. She wriggled as he took the wires trailing from the dildo, her clit and titties and attached them to the back of a black box that had a large center dial along with knobs, switches and a glowing LED readout.

He flicked a switch. There was a little electronic beep and a wavy line appeared on the readout.

Kim groaned as she felt a slight tingle deep inside her moistening vagina and a crawling, moving sensation in her nipples and clitoris.

The man began to turn the large dial, and Kim began to shudder.

OH! Oh! No! Oh! Shit! Kimberly thought.

Undeniable electric sensations coursed inside her. The current made the flesh of her pussy walls crawl. The bulbous metal tip was pressing against mouth of her cervix. The electricity caused spasms at her womb entrance and tickled her stretched open inner lips at her vaginal entrance.

Kim began to writhe as he slowly increased the voltage. Her hips rose, her chest and tits thrust up and out. The clamped nipples first throbbed harder then felt like somebody was pricking the tender tips with a sharp pin.

Kim's inner pussy lips flushed a deeper red and began to swell open like a flower. Her moisture began to seep from around the embedded dildo. Her clit was red swollen and tender. The hood retracted fully exposing the little head. The electricity was torturing the fleshy bud.

"Oh! God! No!" she thought in desperation.

Kim's mind was screaming in sensation. Her clit shuddered with pleasure, her breasts feeling an unending series of twitches and deep internal vibrations began to heave. The electric cock sent voltage all through her most sensitive parts. Her cervix convulsed and relaxed over and over. Her "G" spot felt like a thousand little pins were pricking and nipping all over.

She was starting to lose the battle against the pleasure.

"I can't take much more. Stop, please make it stop!" she screamed to herself

The doc could see her groin start to hump up and down her legs now trying to stretch and kick, her toes curling. He saw her ass cheeks clench then relax over and over as she strained her hips upward. Her pussy mound pushed up involuntarily as if she was fucking a man. Her eyes sparkled as she opened them wide with each wave of sensation.

He'd adjusted a setting on the dial. The voltage came to Kim in long rolling waves. The feelings were rapidly becoming long spasms of pleasure that ran up and down the inside of her pussy hole. Her clitoris couldn't be any more swollen or stimulated. Her breasts heaved and sweated. The nipples crinkled tightly.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • FO Experimental Group

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds