• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Camping on the Darkside Ch. 02

Camping on the Darkside Ch. 02

12

As I sat in the pickup truck, just down the road from our camp, I tried to gather my thoughts. I had just witnessed my wife and 18 year old daughter getting gangbanged by four black men, who were hung like stallions.

What were they thinking? Why would they let these men use their tight, white bodies like that? I had sat there and watched, beating my meat the whole time. Maybe they had done it for the same reason I had allowed it. The idea of two previously innocent white women, throwing caution to the wind and becoming whores for those big, black cocks was enough to inflame anyone's passions. Maybe that's why they did it.

There was only one way to find out, but I was afraid to look my family in the eye. It was another thirty minutes before I gathered the courage to start the truck up and go back to camp. When I got there, I found Beth and Tammy in the tent, sound asleep. They must have been exhausted by the days' activities.

I was sitting at the picnic table, debating myself on how to handle this, when I heard someone stirring around in the tent. I took a deep breath and braced myself.

Beth exited the tent and joined me at the table. "Hey honey," my wife greeted me ,as she sat down and placed her arm around my waist. My body involuntarily stiffened up at her touch. "What's wrong?" she inquired.

I just shrugged my shoulders, "Nothing."

"Yes there is," she insisted, as she took me by the shoulders and turned me to face her, "I know you. Something's wrong, now what is it."

I took a deep breath, "Where were you and Tammy this afternoon, while I was gone?"

My question obviously took Beth by surprise. "What do you mean, where were we? We were right here," she paused a moment before continuing, "We did go back down to the river for a bit, but that's all."

"And how did ya'll get along with those men down there?"

Beth swallowed hard and I could tell by the look in her eye that panic was about to set in. My wife's voice started to quiver, "What are you getting at, Dan?"

"I saw everything," I shot back.

I could see Beth's face starting to turn red, "What did you see?"

"I saw my wife and daughter getting fucked by a bunch of black men."

I thought she was going to hyperventilate, as she covered her face with her hands and started to cry. "Oh my god!" she sobbed.

I took her by the shoulders and pulled her close, "It's okay baby, it's okay."

Beth pushed away from me and looked me in the eye. "What do you mean, it's okay?" she asked, tears streaming down her face, "I cheated on you and allowed our daughter to get fucked by four black men." She stopped, and raised her eyebrows, as if something had just occurred to her, "....And so did you."

"Yes," I agreed, "and so did I."

Beth looked perplexed, "But why? Why did you let it happen?"

"Why did you?" My wife was at a loss for words, so I continued, "You and Tammy both enjoyed sucking and fucking those big, black cocks. Didn't you?"

"Yes," she whimpered, "Yes we did."

"And I enjoyed watching you two suck and fuck those big, black cocks. I especially enjoyed watching those black monsters fuck that big, white ass of yours and the way you and Tammy talked," I shook my head, "I came harder than I have in my entire life."

Beth smiled at this, starting to understand my attitude about what had happened, "Yeah, so did I." Suddenly my wife got serious again, "So, what are we going to do?"

"I think you and Tammy should fuck all the black dick you want," I informed her, "As long as I get to watch."

"Do you really think Tammy will go for that? She's probably going to be devastated when she finds out that you saw her getting fucked."

At this point, Tammy walked out of the tent and spoke up. "No, I won't," she said, as she walked over and joined us at the table.

Beth started to speak, "Sweetheart....."

Tammy cut her off, "It's alright mom, I heard everything." My daughter looked at me with a smirk on her face. "So, you liked watching us get fucked by those big, fat, black cocks." She turned and wiggled her cute little ass in my face, "Did you enjoy seeing me take those black mambas up my ass?"

I was starting to see a side of my daughter I had never seen before and my voice was a little weak, as I responded, "Yeah, I did enjoy it."

Tammy planted a wet kiss on my lips and I got an immediate hard on. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. That turns me on."

"I think we should discuss how we're going to handle this," Beth said, interrupting the moment.

My family and I spent the next two hours in deep discussion. I was informed by my wife and daughter, that while they still loved me, they were infatuated with black cock and intended to get fucked, by as many well hung black men, as they could. I was also told that I could watch and film everything, as long as their dark lovers agreed and I did as I was told.

We decided that since I already knew what was going on and wanted to see everything, that we would all go down to the other camp that night. By the time we ate supper, it was starting to get dark and the girls wanted to get dressed for the occasion. Beth and Tammy changed in the tent and when they walked back out into view, I gulped.

My lovely wife was wearing a sexy black negligee. The fabric was so sheer, I could clearly see her large nipples, as she was not wearing a bra. The neckline hung low enough to expose a generous portion of her cleavage and a slit in the center allowed the inner half of her huge, ivory orbs to be viewed.

My hot, little daughter hadn't brought any lingerie. Tammy was wearing a tight fitting strapless dress. The red and white striped garment was made from a stretchy materiel and clung to her petite body like a glove. The top of the dress, barely covered her nipples, and the bottom, left about an inch of bare ass in plain sight. It became even more obvious that the teenager was pantyless, when she raised the hem of her dress, to show me her smooth shaven snatch. Tammy giggled and covered herself back up.

Beth walked over to the table and laid across it, on her back. She smiled at me, as she pulled her panties off and spread her legs. "Don't you think you should prepare your wife for all those big, black dicks?"

The bottom of her negligee had ridden up above her waist, exposing her dark haired pussy. I placed my knees on the table bench and leaned in. I spread her legs even wider, as I began to lick and suck my wife's hot cunt.

Beth moaned in approval, as I went to town, on her hairy crotch. Tammy got on the table top and pulled her mother's legs up. I then shoved my tongue into Beth's asshole.

"That's it daddy," my daughter coached, "Get momma's ass ready for all those big, black peckers."

I worked a finger into Beth's rectum, which surprisingly was still tight. My wife soon came with a groan. As Beth sat up, Tammy laid down. My daughter pulled her dress up and spread her legs.

Beth shook her head in disapproval. "Tammy!"

"Tammy nothing," the teenager returned, "He wants to and I want him to." My daughter looked at me innocently, "You do,....don't you daddy? Don't you want to get your little girl's tight, little pussy all wet and slick, so that those big, bad, black cocks don't hurt it?"

That was more than I could take and I dived in. I have to tell you, my daughter's hairless little twat was the sweetest thing I've ever tasted. I sucked on Tammy's hardening clit, as I finger fucked her pussy and anus. I rolled my eyes up to see how Beth was reacting to this.

My wife was watching the action intently, while masturbating. Beth squeezed her tits with one hand and was furiously rubbing her wet cunt, with the other.

Tammy's hips were gyrating wildly, as she came on my face, with a little squeal. My daughter quickly sat up and kissed me, getting a taste of her own pussy juice. She smiled devilishly and patted the lump in my shorts, "Thanks dad."

"That was so fucking hot!" my wife informed us, as she straightened her negligee out and put her panties back on.

By now the night had completely crept in on us and it was time to go. Beth carried the flash light and led the way. As we approached the black men's camp, we noticed how brightly lit it was, from a large camp fire and several lanterns. The four black men were obviously stunned, to see me accompanying my wife and daughter.

"What's going on?" Richard asked, with a concerned look on his face.

Beth quickly filled him in, on most of what had taken place at our camp and what my attitude was. The men appeared to be somewhat surprised, but Richard laughed. "You like watching your women getting all this black cock?" he asked. I just nodded my head. "Well, that's fine by us," he gestured to the camcorder in my hand, before continuing, "You can watch and film all you want, as long as you don't cause any trouble."

This settled the issue and I prepared the camcorder to start recording. It was a dark night, but with the campfire and lanterns, I was hoping for some decent results. From then on, events started to take their natural course.

The four black men gathered around my wife and daughter. The men took turns passionately kissing the two white women. Black hands roamed Beth and Tammy's scantily clad bodies, squeezing their ass cheeks and caressing their breasts.

My wife and daughter dropped to their knees, as the men stripped naked. I moved around a lot, to get the best angles. I was amazed, at how long and thick these black cocks were. Beth and Tammy stroked the pulsating penises, as they fondled the men's heavy hanging testicles. My wife began to lick up and down on Richard's python, while staring me in the eye. "You asked me why," Beth said, "This is why." She took the man's huge dick head in her mouth and sucked on it like a lollipop. My wife's head bobbed up and down, as she took more and more of that long, black prick into her sucking mouth. She pulled the shining snake out of her mouth. Thick strings of saliva covered Richard's throbbing, black cock and stretched back to my wife's wet lips. "There so fucking big and so fucking black!" she informed me, excitedly.

Richard placed his monster back in Beth's mouth and began to fuck my wife's face in earnest. "Look at that, white boy!" he commanded me, "Your wife loves sucking that black cock! And evidently, so does your daughter."

I turned the camera on Tammy. The teenager had a black dick in each hand. My daughter sucked on one thick, black cock for awhile, before switching over to the other one. One man, Seth pulled her top down, exposing her cute, puffy nippled tits, and Bo pulled her dress hem up. The men abused Tammy's butt and boobs, as she continued to service their ebony rods, with her widely stretched mouth.

I then went back to recording my wife. Richard and Percy had stood her up and were making her perform a lewd dance. Beth swung her hips and shook her shoulders, causing her huge tits to sway back and forth, underneath her sheer negligee.

The two men were egging Beth on. "That's it, momma," Percy commanded, "Show us what you got!"

Beth pulled the straps off her shoulders and let her outfit slowly slide down. The garment was soon bunched at her waist and my wife's huge globes were bouncing, like basketballs, as she continued to gyrate.

"Look at those big ass white titties!" Percy exclaimed.

The two black men grabbed Beth's sweaty breasts and fondled them. The sight of those huge black hands, pulling and squeezing my wife's enormous, ivory boobs was incredibly erotic. Percy stripped Beth completely naked, as Richard sucked her engorged nipples.

At this point, I switched back over to Tammy. My daughter was now nude, her two studs were placing her, on her hands and knees, on top of the picnic table. Once there, she started to suck Bo's cock, as Seth slid his mighty, black python, into my eighteen year old daughter's tight, little pussy. I positioned myself behind Seth and he raised up a little, so that I could get a good underneath angle of his stiff, black cock pumping in and out of Tammy's distended cunt lips.

"That's it daddy!" Seth said, between grunts, "Get a good shot of me tearing your daughter's little, white pussy up, with my big, black cock!"

And it was a good shot. That jet black pole was pistoning in and out of my little girl's hairless, white pussy, as her swollen titties shook and her moans were muffled by the black rocket fucking her face.

I heard the sound of flesh striking flesh and I turned my attention back to Beth. Richard was laying on the mattress, face up and my wife was on top of him, in the cowgirl position. Percy stood behind her and brutally spanked her big, white ass, as it bobbed up and down, on Richard's dark pole.

"Ride that black cock!" Percy ordered, as he continued to punish my wife's inflamed buttcheeks, "Fuck that nigger dick, with that cheating, white cunt!"

Richard played with Beth's dangling, white titties, as she feverishly pumped her hips, driving that black mamba in and out of her married, white pussy, in a frenzy. I got down behind my wife, as close as I could and filmed her hairy, beaver being pummeled by that long, black cock.

Beth looked back at me, as she tried to keep pace, with the stud's endless thrusts. "Do you see that baby?" she asked, "Do you see that hot, black meat fucking your wife's unfaithful pussy, like you never could?" My wife sped her movements up and ground her pelvis down onto the black man's ebony jackhammer. "Oh god!" She yelled, "I'm going to cum all over this big, nigger dick!" With that, pussy juice flowed from my wife's overly stretched cunt and rolled down Richard's dark, pumping shaft.

Beth laid on Richard's muscular chest, smashing her soft, white breasts, as he continued to fuck her sopping wet pussy. Beth reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart and Richard stopped thrusting. "Someone stick a big, black cock up my white ass!" she yelled, "I want my husband to see me truly stuffed with black meat!"

Percy was eager to oblige her. He smeared her excess juices, across her butt hole and worked his fingers, in and out of Beth's tight, little rectum. The black man was on his feet, but squatted, as he bent his knees, and slid his huge, black spear past her constricted anal ring and into her big, white ass

"AAAAHHHH! YEEEESSS!" she cried out.

These two men must have done this before, because they soon had the coordination down perfectly. Both cocks had full extension and were pumping Beth's married, white body full of black dick, at a furious pace. I zoomed the camera in and caught a beautiful shot of my wife's pussy and asshole being stretched to their limit, at the same time.

"Fuck my asshole!" Beth screamed, "Fuck my pussy! Oh! Those black cocks feel so good, up inside my white body!"

Richard had been at it for awhile and he soon came, flooding my wife's hot, married cunt, with his black seed. He crawled out from under the middle aged woman and rolled off the mattress, exhausted, as Percy kept up the assault on her quivering asshole.

Suddenly, I saw Bo flop onto the bedding, next to Beth and Percy. He lay on his back, as Tammy mounted him, in the reverse cowgirl position. My daughter took Bo's hard, black snake and fed it into her wet snatch. I watched, as that long, black python slithered past the teenager's red and swollen pussy lips, and into her welcoming womb.

My beautiful daughter smiled at me. "What do you think about that, daddy?" she asked, "Do you see what those big, black dicks are doing to your little girl's pussy?" Tammy then leaned back and propping herself up with her hands, she starting thrusting her hips forward, as Bo thrust his up and back.

I was now able to get both my wife and daughter in the same shot. Bo repeatedly speared Tammy's hot, young cunt, with his huge, black tool, as Percy mercilessly stretched my wife's distended asshole with his pumping anaconda.

Percy was the first to cum. He gave a loud yell and dumped his load of thick, white cream into my wife's bowels. Seth hadn't came yet and he immediately stepped in. The young black man rammed his hot, black cock into my 40 year old wife's gaping asshole.

Beth thrust her rippling buttcheeks back, to meet Seth's pumping hips, stroke for stroke. Overtaken with lust, Beth cut loose. "Fuck it, baby! Fuck it!" she yelled, "God, I love being fucked in the ass by those big, black cocks! That's it, baby! Fuck that married, white asshole!" My wife then directed her next rant at me. "Do you see this shit, Danny boy? Do you see those big, black cocks fucking your wife's big, white ass? Can you see my cheating white asshole getting stretched by those thick, black pricks?"

Right then, Tammy yelled out, as she came all over Bo's shiny, black tool. My daughter rolled off her black lover and lay on her back, panting. Bo crawled between her legs and pushed her knees back, until they were pinned next to her head. He then plugged his throbbing, black cock back into my daughter's well used pussy and started fucking her, like it was the end of the world.

While this was going on, Beth was still getting her butt hole reamed. "Oh shit!" she moaned, "I can't believe I'm going to cum, with that big, black dick in my ass!" My wife's whole body shook, as she had an earth shattering orgasm.

Richard poked me on the shoulder and commented, "Can you believe that shit? Your wife just came, while getting fucked in the ass, by some big, nigger dick!"

Seth let loose with a long drawn out moan, before filling my wife's ass with another load of hot, black sperm. The man withdrew his long, black cock from her butt and I swallowed hard. Beth just lay there, with her ass stuck up in the air, as her butt hole gaped wide open, and a river of thick, white cream poured out and coated her hairy cunt. After coming to her senses, she sat up and watched our daughter getting fucked, by Bo's rampaging, black monster.

Tammy appeared to be having multiple orgasms and was in the throes of ecstasy, when Bo finally let loose and sprayed the inside of my daughter's hot pussy, with his sticky jism. The black stud got off of her, but by now, Richard was hard again.

Richard got between my daughter's legs and pushed them back behind her head again. Tammy reached her hands under and around, so that she could open her buttcheeks for him. Richard lined his huge cock up with the teenager's tight asshole and pushed. Tammy breathed in sharply, as that big, black snake sank slowly, but surely, into her petite, white ass. It wasn't long before he was driving his thick, black python in and out of my teenaged daughter's butt hole, with a vengeance.

Tammy whimpered and moaned, as her little, white ass got fucked, long and hard. I got some really good close ups, and was amazed at how my daughter's pink rectum clung to that pistoning, black pole and was pulled into sight, on every out stroke.

When Richard got ready to cum, he pulled out and my wife engulfed his black rod, in her mouth. He came, in Beth's mouth and she swallowed most of it, but she let some of the spunk drip onto her large breasts.

Tammy was then turned onto her knees, as she lay her head on the mattress. The other three men took turns sodomizing my daughter. Beth acted as their fluffer and sucked their long, black cocks, as each awaited his turn. I watched, as one huge, black dick after another, fucked my daughter's tender, white asshole, seven ways from Sunday.

When Percy and Seth got ready to blow their loads, they shot their hot cum all over my wife's face and swaying boobs. We watched Bo finish up, as the other men roughly molested Beth's huge, white melons and ample buttocks.

"AAAHHHH! Shit yes!" Bo shouted, as he came in Tammy's well fucked ass.

When he withdrew, even Beth was shocked, at how big around our daughter's gaping asshole was. Tammy rolled over onto her back, with a huge grin on her face. Beth then crawled, between the teenager's legs and I wondered, what she was up to.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Camping on the Darkside Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds