• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • One Woman Too Many Ch. 01

One Woman Too Many Ch. 01

12

My special thanks to hkf999 for editing the story.

*

I had a dilemma. I had two women. My wife, Sally, that I didn't want to hurt for anything in the world and a sexy nympho neighbor, that wouldn't take "no" for an answer.

But I know what your thinking. "Hey man, you've got it made. Two women and the wife doesn't know. You're the man!" Right? Wrong. But you have to know me and how I got here to understand. Then, you could at least be free to judge. For you see, cheating is a nasty business. You only cheat yourself. There are no winners.

You see, I really am not that kind of guy. I am a one woman man...honest. I never was a suave stud who could get girls on a whim. I saw plenty of those men around all my life and even envied their ability to attract the ladies, at times.

Rather, I have always been shy and introverted. I thanked God, as I found a woman to love me back, when I was in my twenties. She was just beautiful and sweet and we were soon married. We got along, so well. We decided no kids, early on and that was fine. Our life was simple, but good. Our sex was great, if not plain, and even though it was now down to only once a week or so, I was ok. Really. Today, that's probably the only thing that's kept me from sexual exhaustion, kidney failure or something. That, and a few extra pills to help from time to time. Hey, I'm not a machine.

Many times, what I should have done is fallen down on my knees and said, "Honey, I'm soooo sorry. Please forgive me! I'm screwing the young nympho, next door." I just couldn't work up the courage. I couldn't break her heart. Logic told me, "Do it now and end this. Maybe she will forgive you." That and maybe a million tears for a start. But, I didn't. I just couldn't.

Confused? You should be. It's a mess. I'll try to bring you up to date. Stay with me. This isn't easy. I will try to be as honest as I can.

Looking Back:

About four years ago or so, a woman moved into a house down the block. Well, close enough that I could see her house from mine. Her name was Candi Deetry. I thought she was about ten or fifteen years my junior, at the time. I couldn't nail her down on that. You know how women are.

Most of the married women in the neighborhood instantly had her on their, "She's just after my man," radar. Sally, my wife, agreed. Like most wives she would ask those uncomfortable questions. You know the ones, right? She'd ask, "Did you see her? She's pretty, isn't she? I'll bet you wish I looked like her." Questions designed to evoke an emotional response. Trust me, there's almost no good answer. You can't say, "Oh yes, baby" or the like. You could, I suppose say, "Honey, are you jealous?" That would not answer the question. Anyway, you think quick and say anything to satisfy her inquiry, enough to keep you from living on the sofa. Sally made her position very plain to me in her subtle way. Once she said something like, "I better not catch you mowing her grass either, Tom, honey!" I knew what she meant. That should have been the end of it.

The honest answer is "Candi is HOT!" She takes your breath away. She makes you feel like a lustful teenager. Your heart races and your manhood tries to but into your business. I never told Sally that.

Candi and I got along fine from the start. She worked at a business that was close by me and we often went to lunch together. I would pass right by her place of work as I walked to lunch.

Soon she was always waiting to walk with me. We would sit at the same table. She would laugh at my sorry jokes. She would straighten my tie. You would think we were married. Perhaps I should have stopped it then, but I couldn't. What would I tell her, "Look, my wife hates you and I can't see you anymore?" After all, she had only made me feel wonderful; and, I really didn't think there was a problem. Maybe that's just what I wanted to believe. Anyway, she would even talk about her boyfriends and ask my advice, while I would tell her about Sally. Yes, I felt safe; and, I enjoyed the lunches.

Ok! You guessed it. We kept getting closer. I should have stopped.

Sometimes she would want me to see a photo or something and she would sit right next to me. I would try to look quickly, but my gaze went right down her cleavage. Her perfume was no help either. Her soft, sweet, and very seductive voice nearly put me in a trance. I'm ashamed to say, my cock got hard for her more than once. I knew I shouldn't have put myself in that position. "That shouldn't happen," I thought, "I'm married." I tried to cover the erection, but never quickly enough. She'd just smile and look at me with those b-e-a-u-tiful eyes.

It got worse. You see, I always got home before my wife by about an hour or hour and a half. Candi started calling me in the afternoons. I had to erase the numbers for Sally's sake. Candi would say, "Tom, I'm having trouble with 'this' or 'that'. Could you please come look." And I did. I tried to look professional as I went to her house, but in hindsight, how do you do that? Neighbors are notoriously nosy.

By the way, I eventually found out that Candi was only seven years younger than me. Just thought you should know.

One day, not long after that, Sally came home early as I was coming back from Candi's.

"Just what the Hell do you think your doing with that whore, mister?" Her voice was loud and clear.

"Whore? Oh Candi. Well I was just trying to help her fix…"

"Your kidding, right?" She laughed condescendingly. "That whore's got every young man in the city to help her!" She was fuming. "Are you sleeping with her, Tom? Because if you are…" I was shaking my head no.

"No dear! No, she's just a neighbor. I'm too old for her. I would never do that!" Would I?

"Tom," she said trying to calm down. "Everybody in the neighborhood has seen you go there repeatedly. They think your having an affair! I had to come home early to see for myself."

"There's no affair. No! I'm sorry honey. I didn't realize. I'm so sorry. I didn't know. It wasn't that way at all!"

"It better not be." She looked at me for a while and asked, "Tom, do you love me? Am I attractive enough? Are you happy here with me?"

"Of course darling! You're my life. I LOVE YOU!" I was pleading. "You know that, right? Right, honey?"

The air was deathly quiet.

"We'll" She paused, looking at me, but not directly. "Then…Let's get dinner started."

She wasn't happy. I think she gave me the benefit of the doubt. If the situation was reversed, I don't know that I could have done the same. But then that's Sally. They just don't make them like her. She deserves better than me.

We started preparing dinner. While doing so, Sally wanted clarity. She seemed to be warming up to me a bit.

"How did you meet her, anyway? Candi, is it?"

"She works down the street from me and we sometimes bump into each other at lunch. She's got lots of boyfriend and boyfriend problems and talks a mile a minute." I was somewhat honest, but was trying to defuse the mess.

"Do you see her a lot?"

"No." I lied. "But she did start to tell me of her household problems and asked for my help. I tell you, I think her house is going to fall apart." I grinned.

She growled low. She wasn't amused.

"Don't you think her young studs should do that for her? Don't you have enough to do around here, huh?"

"You're right, dear." I kissed her on the cheek. "You're right."

We ate dinner. I wasn't off the hook, but I was still alive. I had lied and I'm not proud of it, but it seemed to satisfy her. The truth would have killed me and broken her heart. There is no way she would have believed I wasn't sleeping with her. This needed to be resolved, but how? I couldn't see it.

I stumbled over myself that night doing everything I could to reassure her. Later when I was watching TV, she walked up behind me and put a blanket and pillow on the sofa. She spoke with a deliberate pleading in her voice.

"Please, think about us tonight, Tom. I'm going to bed."

That was a restless night. I was afraid I was headed for serious trouble. It scared me; and, the next day I talked to Candi.

"Candi, uh…my wife…uh"

"Yes, sweety." She moved to sit beside me and gave me her very arousing attention.

"My wife was furious with me for going to your house in the afternoons. I don't know if we should still keep seeing each other… I mean at lunch and all." I was hoping she would see the situation and agree.

"WHAT?" She looked a little angry and thrown off balance.

"Nosy neighbors should mind their own business," she grumbled through her teeth.

She then looked back into my eyes and put her arms around my neck. I thought, "Hey, this is going better than I hoped."

"Well we can't have that, can we?" She continued and I warily smiled.

"No. I thought that if…"

"Here's what we'll do, honey."

Then she kissed me with a sensual and long, mind blowing kiss. I'm telling you, that kiss was a million dollar kiss. Clearly, she had crossed the line here. The line. The line? Well, somehow she made any line so blurry to me.

She sat there and told me how I could still get to her house, following a route from the behind our houses, and nobody would know. At least that's what she said, while emphasizing specific points with another kiss. In the end, I agreed.

"Yes, but can't your boyfriends do it?"

"No, silly. I don't think they know how."

She laughed and I joined her. I did love Sally.. honest , but Candi had become my drug and I was needing a fix more and more.

Things at home settled though; and, Sally and I were doing our thing. We went to dinners, movies, and spent quality family time. Our sex was just fine and I was as happy as I could be, for a man who effectively had two women. No sex with Candi, but still.. I felt pretty good about not going further with her. She's just a good friend, right? I mean, I knew something wasn't right and I didn't like sneaking around on Sally. More and more that feeling in my stomach was getting worse and it wasn't burnt casserole. It was guilt.

And before you ask, no, Sally was not dumb. You're saying, "But didn't she smell Candi's perfume on you?" Yeah, probably. But I work in an office filled with sweet smelling ladies. Well, at least enough of them. I usually come home with smells on me and Sally trusted me. She had no reason… well, she trusted me.

The Funeral:

More time passed and Candi's plan seemed to be working. Then, one day at lunch, I noticed that Candi was depressed. A relative of hers had passed away and she wanted me to go with her to the funeral. I tried to get out of it but she begged with tears, while holding me for dear life. I told her I'd see what I could do, but couldn't make any promises. My heart was broken for her. I did not like to see her that way. She was made for a smile.

When Sally got home, I helped her with dinner and chores. I tried to make things as pleasant as I could for her and she seemed grateful. But I couldn't get my mind off of Candi.

"Is something bothering you, dear?"

"Well...yeah. Someone at work died…and...I really feel like I should go support the family tomorrow."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Anyone I know?"

"No, honey. Just a close friend."

"Maybe you should, then. Will it be close by?"

"A few hours or so, but I better be ready in case I need to spend the night."

"Ok, sweety. Do what you need. Just call me."

"Thanks honey. Did anyone ever tell you that you were so sweet?"

"Not lately."

"Well you are. I am so lucky to have you."

I kissed her passionately. We made love that night. I know. I know. I was being a heel, but I really loved her. I just wouldn't break her heart. She could never know!

The next day, I left work early and took Candi to the funeral. She was dressed even more lovely than usual... Sexy, really. I didn't really think it was funeral appropriate, but that's just Candi.

I was happy to escort her around. I got strange looks from her relatives, but she was proud and doting over me. She'd smile and introduce me as her "friend," sometimes with a wink. They would sometimes politely laugh and shake my hand, but I got over it.

On the way home, she was tearful and laid her head in my lap. After a while she sat up urgently and told me to stop the car. I pulled into the parking lot of a restaurant and she ran to the restroom. When she came out she had freshened up.

We took a table and ate dinner. We chatted and joked a while. I could see she was feeling better. She sat very close though. Almost in my lap and always touching me. I paid the ticket and we walked toward the car.

It was getting late, so I called Sally and told her I had to spend the night. We talked for a moment about the funeral and said goodnight.

"I know what'll cheer me up," she said while holding one finger in her mouth and giving me a very naughty look.

She was pulling me by the hand and looked across the street. There it was...a club, and it was hopping.

"Wait a minute, Candi…"

"Please!"

"I can't…we shouldn't…"

"Please! Please!"

She kept on and on while looking so pitiful. She had me wrapped around her finger.

"We really shouldn't…"

My final attempt at reason was shushed with one of her award winning kisses. By now we were at the door. I paid the man and we entered the club.

We went to the bar. I don't usually drink but decided I would nurse one or two only. I had to drive, you know. She, on the other hand could lay into them. She was happy and so was I.

She got hit on a lot and did accept a few dances from young studs. I got a lot of, "Your lady sure is fine!" I even heard a few, "What does she see in him?" But I didn't care. I was happy and knew her eyes were for me. Go figure. She was dancing with them, but for my benefit. How do I know? She was always looking my way, making sure I was watching. Sometimes, I could tell it frustrated her partner. I knew we couldn't stay here too long. You don't tease drunks and I couldn't fend off everyone.

She came to the bar, drank a couple, and dragged me out to the floor. I was really not a dancer. Sally and I never went to these places and with good reason. But here I was.

"Candi, I can't dance…"

"Ah come on, darling. I want to dance with my man."

"But I CAN'T DANCE, really."

"Ahhh. Sweety!"

"I'll just embarrass you…"

"Shhhh. You don't have to prove anything, sugar. Just sway to the music and hold me. I won't break."

I did just that. I even got brave and twirled her a time or two. Either the alcohol was effecting my judgement or I was better than I thought.

"Man, who is she," I thought.

She had a way of making me feel so special. I was lost in her love. This was Candi's world and I was glad to be there. We swayed and held each other. I didn't care if we looked like love sick idiots or not. We kissed passionately. I was holding her so close. I had gently put my hand on her ass and my cock was massaging the soft folds of her mound. It was delirium and if we had been in a private room, I would have taken her right then. However, I really didn't want to cum in my pants.

I broke the embrace and it wasn't easy. The music stopped. She finally let me lead her off the floor.

I told her we had to go and we did. I drove her home and parked in her garage.

Birth Of An Affair:

She was euphoric as I unlocked her door, leading her into the house. She spoke softly while walking away.

"Start the fire, handsome."

I did just that. It wasn't real logs though. It was gas, but still had a nice effect.

When I stood and turned around she was there with some wine or something.

"Clink." The glasses met and so did our eyes. We gulped them down and set the glasses aside.

My temperature had risen. We were swept into an immediate embrace and our tongues were happy together. Our breath was steady and intense.

Then, like a tornado we got busy. She was almost tearing my clothes off; and, I wasted no time on hers. They were falling everywhere. As her sexy underwear came off, I was breathless. We soon found ourselves lying on a somewhat comfortable rug in front of the fire.

Her BODY was incredible. I began with a deep kiss and then started to shower her neck with kisses. I made my way down to her gorgeous breasts. My mind was a blur. It's like I was there but not there. I went from suckling to nibbling, to kissing, and squeezing. What ever I was doing, it was having a good effect on her. My other hand made it's way down her body and started to caress her mound and slit. She was moaning and when I began to finger her wet, hot, and very hair free pussy, she arched her back.

"Yes, lover!" She cried. "Yes Baby. YES!"

My hand slid under her lower back and it was incredible. She shuddered and her pussy was squeezing my fingers as I fucked her with them. Finally, she stopped shaking and her back came down. I slid my hand out and we kissed.

"Ooooo," she said. "My turn!" she then quickly started licking and kissing her way down my body as her hand worked expertly on my throbbing cock.

"Honey…you don't have too…"

Her mouth made contact with my cock. I do believe I heard it cry out.

"THANK YOU ANGEL! I'M YOURS!!!"

Well… maybe that was me. You see Sally never, even with my pleading, would do that. This was a first and it was incredibly beyond words. The feel of her sweet mouth was too much. I think I was actually in her throat. I couldn't hold any longer and gave her fair warning.

"I'm cumming!!!" I said and I did. She was actually slurping and swallowing. I was so very grateful.

I got up and laid her down on her back. I dove for that sweet pussy. I kept moving my tongue and fingers, working her into a frenzy. Then I returned my fingers to her pussy, while still tonguing from her clit to her ass. What an ass! I did not stop until I was sure she had come at least twice.

She was screaming, "Now lover, NOW! Fuck me now!" I crawled up and my cock slid easily into her pussy. I tell you, I was in the stratosphere or something. We pounded each other for what seemed like forever and not long enough. Then her passion became vocal as she gripped my ass tightly.

"Yes, Yes, YES, TOM! You magnificent BASTARD!"

She came and so did I. I picked her up and carried her to bed while gently kissing her. She had the best smile. She looked so happy. I laid her down. We continued to make love. I know she sucked me hard at least two more times. Hey, I don't know exactly and I didn't care. I did things with her that I could never do with Sally.

When I awoke the Sun was up and so was my cock. Candi was sucking it. She giggled when she saw me open my eyes with a smile. That's a fantastic way for your woman to say good morning, fellows. I soon came. I would have to get me some pills or something and trust me, I did.

"You were incredible last night, lover," she cooed.

"And you were outstanding, my love."

She went to go to the shower. I rose up and over and gently slapped her ass. She turned, winked and was gone. I went to the door.

"Sweety, I've got to go home for a bit."

"What about breakfast, love?"

"How bout I come back in a couple of hours for brunch?"

"Ok," she said sadly. "Don't make me come looking for you."

"Ok babe. See you then. Love you!"

Love you? LOVE YOU? Oh wow, I said it. What was I saying? It's Sally I love. Right? Somewhere, somehow, I jumped over the line and I couldn't go back. Could I? What have I done to my darling Sally?

Finally, when I was dressing, I realized a couple of things. This was now a full blown affair. There was no excuses. I walked into it against Sally's wishes and couldn't take it back, if I wanted. It was now consummated. Also, I looked at the room. She had a couple photos of us near her bed and trinkets I had bought her from time to time. There was even a few that she had bought me. I couldn't take them home of course. In the closet was a few of my clothes for when I would come over and even toiletries of mine in the bathroom.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • One Woman Too Many Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds