• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Caught with Chin Ch. 03

Caught with Chin Ch. 03

12

The night of the winter formal was finally here and Rachelle could not wait. She had gotten ready early and was now pacing up and down the hallway waiting for Chin, her date. I was sitting on the couch, staring at her in amazement.

She was beautiful beyond anything I had seen. She had her hair done professionally earlier today, with small amounts of curl lightly trailing the edges of her face. Her makeup was very light, just enough to accent her beautiful brown eyes and her natural features. Her lipstick was a light shade of pink which set off her puffy lips.

"Where is he?" she complained as she paced up and down the hallway again.She keptlooking at the small gold watch on her arm impatiently. "He is always late. I hate that about him. Why did you ever agree to let him take me tonight, daddy?"

That was a good question. Not long ago, I had walked on this same Chin preparing to fuck my only daughter. That was the beginning of the whirlwind that is known as our lives since then. Rachelle has become more than my daughter since that night. She has become my lover and my best friend. And I have become hers. But as it would never do for her dad to take her to the winter formal at her little high school, I agreed to let Chin take her. Of course, I volunteered to chaperone the event to keep an eye on things.

The doorbell ringing startled me out of my thought, and Rachelle ran down the hallway and into her room. The door slammed shut.

"Ok Daddy! You get it, and then call me so I can make an entrance!"she called from behind her door. She was so excited for this night.

I rose and went to the door. As I opened it, Chin was reaching out to ring the doorbell again. It surprised him to see me standing there in front of him. I think he expected that Rachelle would open the door and they would flee to safety far from me. He looked at me with fresh terror all over his face and swallowed visibly. A bead of sweat appeared on his pimply forehead.

"Uh. Hello, sir. Is Rachelle ready to go?" he nervously asked as he fiddled with the flower in his hand.

"Not quite." I spoke gruffly. I hated this kid, but I had promised Rachelle that I would try my best to treat him decently. "Come in."

I stepped aside and let Chin into my house. I had to admit, he didn't look too bad in the black tuxedo he was wearing. At least he didn't show in up a powder blue suit and platform shoes. He could have used the platforms-he is quite a short kid.

Chin nervously shuffled his feet and stared at the floor, afraid even to make eye contact with me. I couldn't really blame him. Last time he saw me, I told him that if I ever saw him near my daughter again I would kill him.

"Sit down." I pointed, sounding more commanding than I meant. Chin immediately ran over to the couch and sat with his hands in his lap.

I chuckled softly. Fun as this was for me, I decided to let the kid off the hook a little for my daughters sake. I softened my appearance as much as I could and moved toward him. He looked at me like death was coming to get him.

"Look, Chin,about last time we met..."

At that exact moment, Rachelles bedroom door opened. Both Chin and I looked up to see her sauntering down the hallway. The light pink formal dress shimmered in the low light of the hallway. She was absolutely beaming. Her smile was the biggest I had seen in a long time. Chin gulped loudly and tried unsuccessfully to pull his eyes away from her.

The shining gold from her necklace sparkled in the light of the front room, causing both of our eyes to trail along to the deep valley of her chest. Her big tits were barely covered by the top of the strapless dress. Chin stood up quickly to meet her. Rachelle made her way over to me with the "whoosh whoosh" sound of her dress following her every move, and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. I leaned in and tenderly kissed her cheek back, careful not to smudge the blush she had carefully applied there.

"You look beautiful." I whispered.

Chin took her arm lightly. "Uh wow. You look great Rachelle. Awesome." He was stuttering, unable to pull his eyes from her face. I had to give him credit. If I was his age, taking out this good looking girl with her tits on full display like that, I would not have been looking at her eyes as he was. I don't think he even looked down for more than a second.

"Is that for me?" Rachelle asked, pointing to the corsage.

"Uh yea. I don't know how to pin it on without hurting you though."

"I'll do it." As she took the flower from his trembling hand, she smiled up at him. "Its beautiful. Thank you."

Rachelle pinned the flower to the top of the dress, and checked its position in the mirror. She was a vision of loveliness, and she knew it. The dress appeared to have been tailor made for her because it fit so snug in all the right places. Her heels gave a little extra height for her 5 foot 5 frame. Her legs were wrapped in nude nylons, which gave the appearance perfectly tanned, shapely legs.

"We better go. Its getting late." She said, turning and grabbing her white leather handbag from the coffee table. "Reservations are for 6, right?"

"Yea. Right. Better go." Chin mumbled. "Good night, sir." He said moving to walk Rachelle out the door.

I opened the front door as they approached and stood holding it until Rachelle walked by and kissed my cheek. "Bye daddy. See you there."

Chins eyes got wide. He had no idea I was going to the dance as a chaperone. Rachelle had not mentioned it, as I had instructed. I wondered if he would have agreed to take her tonight if he knew? Probably not.

Chin tried to walk briskly by me and I caught him by the arm. "Chin. That's my little girl. Don't forget that tonight. I will be watching. Even when you can't see me, I still will be watching. You don"t want to try anything foolish, do you?"

I grinned as Chin swallowed hard. "No Sir."

"Have a good time, but not too good of a time." I said as he walked past me and out the door toward Rachelle.

The dance started at 8, but I was told to get there by 7:30. The person in charge of all was the principals wife, Mrs. Beersk. Mr. Beersk was a funny old man, probably about 55 or so. He was an odd little man who was often seen wandering down the hallways talking to himself. I had yet to meet his wife and wondered if she would be like him. I guessed I would find out tonight.

I walked through the door and saw the traditional gym had been transformed into an 80's style nightclub, complete with laser lights and a large disco ball hanging from the roof. The DJ was finishing up his sound checks, and I saw a small group of adults over by a table with punch and cookies.

Mr. Beersk saw me and motioned me over to them. I walked up to the group and caught them mid conversation.

"It really looks wonderful Gladys. You really transformed the place."

Another said "I can hardly tell it's the old gym!"

Some of these people I knew from other school events-Ms. Wesley was a math teacher at the school. She must be at least 80 by now, I thought. Mrs. Jenkins was on the school board, and had been since her last son graduated almost 6 years ago. She was a big gossip, an I avoided her at all costs.

"Well, hello there Dan!" she quipped, patting me on the arm. "So nice of you to come tonight."

She turned and looked to the others people there, who all nodded politely in agreement. "Do you know everyone else here then?" she asked. Without waiting for my answer she began introductions all around.

Finally she came to the last lady, the only one who caught my eye that I did not know. Mr. Beertz jumped in to introduce her himself.

"This is my lovely wife, Trish. Since you are new to the high school dance chaperone role, I think maybe you should be teamed up with her."

I extended my hand to Trish who lightly shook it. She seemed very modest, and demure in both attitude and dress. She kept her face cast downward while we shook hands, not even looking up at me. She seemed to be about 40, with straight dark black hair, cut a little above the shoulders.

"Shall we go over our positions, then?" Mrs. Jenkins asked.

Trish began to instruct everyone of their roles, telling everyone where they would be stationed. She went over what types of things to look for, such as "improper touching" and "alcohol consumption." She seemed pretty mellow, and even was a little animated when she spoke to us, and I thought my first impression of her might be a little off.

"..and that pretty much covers it all. The kids should start showing up any minute, so lets all get by our doors, and try to have a good time." She turned and looked to me. "Dan, would you please follow me?"

She turned and began to walk away with me trailing right behind. I took this chance to check out her ass. For an 40 year old, she seemed to have a pretty nice body. She was fairly thin, maybe 120 lbs. She was average height, and wore a light blue summer dress with a nice small flower pattern on it. The dress was a little tight in all the right spots and looked great on her. She did have a tight little butt hiding under that dress, I noted, as we arrived to our door.

"So this is where we will be most of the night. We just have to keep the kids in the gym, and keep them from trying to sneak into the classroom area through these doors. It should be an easy job for your first time."

"Sounds great. I think I may have my hands full enough watching my daughter and her date anyways." I joked, and received a cute little laugh in return.

The kids slowly started filing in, and the soon the DJ had the music going loudly. Trish and I discussed the music played most of the night. She had just coming out of high school when I was going in, making her 43 to my 40. We sat together by the door as she told me story after story Each song somehow related to a new story about her life.

I sat listening, and enjoying every moment with her. Her voice was somewhat intoxicating.

The kids were being very well behaved. In fact, I had only seen one of the adults ever go out to the dance floor to tell a young man to keep his hands in the proper place.

"Of course, George would see that!" she tisked at me as her husband scolded the young man. "He never has understand much of what happens between a young man and woman."

The comment hung there uneasily, just making everything seem heavy between us. A very uneasy silence fell between us. The light hearted banter we had been enjoying had seemingly ended, and her face was once again saddened, and cast downward.

The DJ took this opportunity to "slow it down for a few songs", and I heard an old Wham! song (I think) start.

"I feel so unsure, as I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor..." George Michael crooned out. Trishs head snapped up and a huge smile crossed her face.

"Wow! Now this one bring backs memories! My first ever slow dance and kiss. Ahh!" Her eyes showed she was a million miles and quite a few years away right then.

I laughed at her, and reached out to take her hand. "So how about it? Care to dance?"

She was flustered, and turned shyly away from me. "Oh, I don't think we should. It's for the kids. We are only supposed to watch. I am married. How would it look?" Though she had said no, her eyes were telling me a different story. Her feet seemed to agree with her eyes as I led her out the edge of the dance floor.

I pulled her close to me, and placed my hand along the bottom of her back. She snuggled in close to me after looking about to see if anyone was watching. Everyone else was lost in their own worlds right then. Besides, it was fairly dark in the corner of the gym where we were.

Slowly we spun around, circling to the timing of the song. Being so close I could smell the light perfume she was wearing. It was gentle and sexy. I told her i liked it, and she smiled silently at me.

"You are a very beautiful woman."

"Thank you. You're are very kind to say so." She blushed, and smiled. Looking downward, she placed her head against my chest. I could feel her whole body flush with heat. Her heart beat seemed to quicken just a bit.

The song changed and Lionel Ritchie began to sing out "Truly." We stayed out on the dance floor, slowly swaying to the beat. I stared at Trish in my arms, and felt a familiar longing in my loins. She occasionally would look up at me with those big green eyes, and flash me a quick smile, then bury her head back into my chest.

A quick check on her husband showed him to be not paying any attention at all to us, so we decided it was safe to continue dancing together. George was on the other side of the gym lost in his own converations.

As the song came to the end of the first chorus, Trish looked up at me. I could sense something new in her eyes. I could see in this woman a longing for attentions from a man that she had not had much of lately. I slowly lowered my head down to her, and we lightly kissed. She did not resist, but broke off the kiss quickly. She was blushing as she looked over to George.

"Dan, we shouldn't be doing this.." she said as she tried to pull away. I held her firmly against me, and continued to sway with her. Soon she quit resisting, and placed her head back against my chest. I sensed she was perplexed, wanting attentions from me but scared to move forward.

As the song slowly faded out, the DJ called out to the crowd. "Well, what do you say? Do you want one more slow one, or are you ready to rock!" Suprisingly to us, the kids yelled out for another slow song. I guess they were enjoying having some up close time as much as we were. The DJ started a Bryan Adams classic.

"Look into my eyes.." the song started out.

Trish looked into my eyes, and leaned in to kiss me again. I kissed her soft lips back, softly. Her kiss turned passionate quickly, and I felt her tongue slide into my mouth. Our tougues explored each others mouths freely as hands slid down to cup her ass.

"I've never done anything like this before, Dan." Trish whispered as she paused the kiss to catch her breath.

"Shhh." I whispered, placing my index finger on her lips. I took her by the hand and led her out of the gym. She followed behind me quickly, checking to make sure George was not watching our exit. I quickly pulled her into one of the darkened classrooms.

As I closed the door behind me and pulled her into my arms. She offered no resistance and began to kiss me hungrily, moaning in satisfaction. I felt her womanhood come alive before me in the firmness of her kisses., Her hands ran freely over my chest and around to my back.

I slid my hands along the back of her dress, rubbing lightly. I reached down and grabbed it by the hem, and lifted her dress up and over her firm ass. My hands grabbed it by both cheeks and pulled her firmly against me. I ran my hands back up her back. I heard her moan softly as I slid my mouth down to her neck and began to kiss softly. My hands ran softly upward along her tight stomach to feel her tits.

She had nice, firm feeling tits, about the size of a small grapefruits. They fit perfectly into my hands. She moaned in delight as I rubbed them, and whispered something about it being wrong, but that she didn't care.

She slid her hands my chest down to press against the buldge growing in my slacks.

I reached behind her on her back as I slipped my tongue in her waiting mouth, and found the zipper to her dress. Slowly I eased it downward. I continued until it was unzipped clear down to her ass. I pushed the dress off her shoulders and it fell to the floor around her ankles.

She took this as her cue and she worked on my dress shirt buttons, revealing my chest. Her hands rubbed up and down on my bare chest skin as our kiss intensified.

Trish stood in the full moonlight beaming in through the windows, wearing nothing but white cotton panties and a simple bra. She looked phenomenal!

"Dan." She moaned as I licked up her neck and lightly sucked her earlobe. "We can never tell."

"I know. We won't"

"And we can never do this again. But god I want you so bad!" Trish undid my belt buckle and slid my zipper down. My dockers slid to the floor and I stepped out of them, leaving them behind us.

I lightly pushed her back toward one of the science lab tables, and lightly lifted her up onto one. She sat there in her bra for a second, until I reached back and released the clasps. Her smallish tits bounced out, free from restraint.

When I tell you she had beautiful tits, I mean exactly that in the grandest sense of the word. I have seen many, many tits in my life: both in person and in porn, but her tits are the ones that I fondly remember everytime I think of perfect tits. They were perky, and pointy, and stood up a little on the ends. They were firmer than any other tits I have ever felt. Her nipples were wide-almost as wide as her little areolas. She had tits that every Playboy Bunny wished she could have. I pushed one into my mouth. Her whole tit fit in snugly.

Trish moaned lightly while I fondled and sucked her tits. She pulled my boxers down and began to stroke my cock as soon as it jumped out at her. Back and forth, slowly and methodically, she stroked it from my ball sack to the bottom of my cock head. It felt magical.

I kissed her face and pushed her back onto the table. She giggled. "It's Cold". I slid up between her legs, and worked her panties downward . As I slid them off, her perfect pink pussy was finally revealed to me. She had a nice, full bush, neatly trimmed, and full of black curly hairs. Her pussy lips were moist, and tightly closed. I reached down with two fingers and spread her outer labia. I could clearly see her hardened clit.

She moaned loudly, as I slid my tongue into her wet cunt. I licked up and down, from top to bottom, then back up again. I flicked her engorged clit. She moaned loudly as I pulled it between my lips and lightly sucked it.

An orgasm shook her right away, and cum began to flow quickly down her legs. She was a wet mess, and I did my best to lick and suck it all up. She came a second time quickly as I ate her. Again I lapped up as much of her sweet nectar as I could.

I lifted my head from her wet box to see Trish fully consumed in her passion. Her back was arched, and her head was rolling from side to side. Quietly she mouthed words, but no sound came out except for the continuous moanings. I smiled and licked up her flat stomach to the bottom of her tits.

"God that was so good!" Trish appeared to be drunk, she was so relaxed and happy. "I have not had and orgasm like that in years! And you just made me have two!"

I lightly bit her nipples and laughed wickedly.

"You ain't felt nothing yet, baby."

She laid back and wrapped her legs around my waist. "Mmmm. Sounds heavenly to me."

I was just about to enter her, when we heard a noise in the hallway by the door. We both froze, with my cock just millimeters from her dripping wet pussy.

The door to the room opened, spilling in florencent lighting from the hallway. A soft voice called out.

"Dad?" Rachelle slipped into the room with Chin right behind her.

"Dad is that you?" she called out again, moving in closer.

"Damn." I heard Trish whisper.

"Its ok." I assured her. IWhat do you want honey?"I responded.

Rachelle walked up beside me and looked down at Trish. She smiled at her and casually."Hi Mrs. B."

Trish smiled, then laughed. "Ok. Hi Rachelle."

Chin stepped up along us, and began to look at the naked woman below me. He didn't say a word, but his eyes took in the beauty below me. I was sure this was the first time he had seen an older naked woman before. I also caught him looking at the size of my fully hardened cock. It was much bigger than his I remembered.

"Looks like your both busy." Rachelle quipped. "Don't let us interrupt." She winked at me. "Chin and I will be over on another table, doing much the same thing."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Caught with Chin Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds