• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Best Friends Ch. 01

Best Friends Ch. 01

12

Bryan watched as Jaelyn dunked, dipped and swirled another steaming fry into the mass of ketchup on her plate and unceremoniously popped it into her awaiting mouth.

"And another thing," she managed, before licking her lips and swallowing the remaining bite. "I can't believe he had the nerve to ask me if we were still on for tonight after I caught him with that – that tramp!"

"That's a frat boy for ya," Bryan responded noncommittally. Frankly Bryan was tired of hearing about the dude. He was just happy that Keith was dumb enough to get caught dipping his fingers in someone else's honey before Jaelyn could get hurt further. He watched Jaelyn's angry expression transform before his eyes.

"Oh Bryan I am so sorry, I'm sitting here yapping on about my problems, feeding my face and carrying on – I woke you up in the middle of the night – just go ahead and tell me I'm a horrible best friend." She was obviously hurt and guilt-ridden and damned if she hadn't read him like a fucking book again! He took a sip of his soda before replying. His throat had gotten dry for some reason.

"Sweetheart, if I didn't want to get up and be here for you tonight I wouldn't have. Keith is, and always has been an ass, and I'm just glad you two didn't go through with your little deal before you realized that." He hadn't quite meant it to come out that way and even to his own cynical ears it sounded harsh, but trying to fix it would just make it worse. He was pissed that she'd told Keith that she would sleep with him in the first place but he knew he didn't have the right to comment about it. He had to do something to remove the hurt from her eyes though. It was one thing if that asshole Keith caused it – even if he did want to beat his ass for it – but it was a whole other thing when he was the one to cause it.

"I said tell me I'm a horrible friend, I didn't mention anything about saying 'I told you so'," she pouted. That was it.

"Come on," he ordered, standing up and throwing a few bills on the table. When she hesitated, he walked over to her and grabbed her waist, tugging her up and towards him. He attempted to ignore the heat that flowed from that simple contact right down to his dick. What was wrong with him? He'd have to remember to keep the late night meetings with Jae to a minimum if he was going to keep her in the friend zone. It didn't help matters any when he heard her say:

"Ooh, I like it when you get aggressive Bryan," in a teasing but sexy tone. This new flirting phenomenon was difficult to deal with too. She was going to drive him crazy! If he didn't do so himself, he thought as he brushed imaginary dirt off the back of her ample ass with his hands and watched it jiggle in the sexy little number she was wearing.

"You're still in your party clothes and the party ain't over," he said nonchalantly, completely belying the fact that his favorite body part was about to wake up. From this angle he could look down and see her perky little 34C tits popping out of the v of her dress – yea she'd definitely had plans he didn't want to know about for tonight and he was only so happy that they were utterly ruined.

*****

Jaelyn didn't know what to say. She'd nearly forgotten what she'd been upset about just a few moments ago after feeling Bryan's hands brush casually across her derriere. Now he was looking down at her with a gaze she could only describe as "hot", his bright blue eyes a shade darker than they had been before. But that could be the shadows playing tricks on her, she reasoned. So she said nothing, simply followed him out the door waving goodbye to the only waitress left in the café.

She couldn't get over this change in him. Just last summer he'd been her tall, lanky, pale best friend that was just one step shy of having the fashion style of an emo. Yea, he was cute then, but seventeen letters and hundreds of telephone calls and emails over the break couldn't have prepared her for the Greek god that had come back in the fall. And the fact that he seemed blissfully unaware of this transformation just made it sexier. She pushed "sex" out of her mind while she stared at his back as they walked back to his car. It was clad in a dark navy t-shirt that gently hugged his body and barely outlined the muscles in his back, muscles that she would just love to massage...oops. She moved her gaze down to his butt that, surprisingly, filled his deep denim jeans quite nicely – even his butt looked firm and muscular...goodness, she'd done it again, the only thing safe to look at was his feet. Clad in some tan, suede boots, his large feet no longer looked awkward on his body; they looked perfect, and knowing exactly what they said about big feet, Jaelyn had to chastise herself again. She had just moved her gaze back up to his butt when he turned around and caught her staring.

"You looking at my ass Jae?" He asked in a false, accusing tone. "What am I going to do with you girl?" he asked, a mixture of laughter and playful teasing in his voice. Once again he grabbed her by the waist; this time gently pushing her in front of him in what she initially thought was a gentlemanly gesture. That is, until she heard him say, "My turn," in a mischievous drawl. Her stomach fluttered and she swore she felt his hot gaze on her behind as she continued to walk in the direction of his car. She knew exactly how her butt looked wrapped in the shimmering hot pink fabric of her dress but it didn't alleviate how self-conscious she felt. She wanted to take her hands and cover up his chosen target but she knew her tiny hands would do little to hide that part of her anatomy. It was part relief, part torture when they finally approached his jet black '98 mustang cobra - another part of his transformation - and he brushed sensuously past her to open the door for her.

"Thank you" she squeaked as she slipped in on the passenger's side. This was going to be a long night.

*****

Jaelyn could hardly believe how much fun she was having after finding her boyfriend fondling some chick in a dark corner at the club on their three month anniversary. She sipped on the strawberry margarita that an older man had bought her, taking a break from all of the dancing she'd been doing. She felt Bryan slip onto the stool to her right, and couldn't believe she was so aware of him.

"Hey, you're not over twenty-one yet," he whispered in her ear, his warm lips slightly grazing the sensitive tip, causing her to shiver.

"I will be in a couple of months and if you don't snitch on me, nobody has to know. And besides, you're perfectly legal, why weren't you the one to buy me a drink?" she countered, then slowly licked the strawberry flavor from her upper lip. She didn't know what possessed her to tease her best friend, but she knew she liked how his eyes darkened as he followed the path of her tongue. What was she doing? She cleared her throat and looked away from him, scanning the crowd for her next partner.

"I don't cater to minors," he finally replied, followed by "you wanna dance?" as if he had been reading her mind.

"Sure," she replied, hating that she was nervous. They'd both danced all night, just not together and considering the sexual fizz that surrounded them tonight, she didn't know if it would be a good idea to do so.

"Bring your glass, you wouldn't want that old fart that bought it for you to get any ideas," he said loudly.

"Shhh!" Jaelyn glanced around to see if the man was in hearing distance but she couldn't see him anywhere. She looked at the remainder of her margarita and made the quick decision to down it, unwilling to spill it on the dance floor, or on her self. "What am I gonna do with you?" she asked as she followed him to the dance floor.

"You, sweetheart, are going to dance with me," he replied smiling, and she couldn't help but stare at his adorable dimples that had made the transformation from cute to sexy along with the rest of Bryan Eric Kennedy.

*****

Brian's favorite body part had officially awoken. It had stirred all night from the moment he had feasted his eyes on her sexy ass in the parking lot, with her knowing full well what he was doing. It certainly hadn't stopped stirring as he'd watched her moving her body on the dance floor throughout the night. And now that she was grinding up against him like she was, his dick was definitely at full attention.

They'd started off dancing face to face and then she'd turned around and backed up against him. He just knew a few seconds after that when she felt him harden against her ass that she would move away, but she didn't she just got even closer, turning him on even more. He really shouldn't be doing this with her. She was seriously his best friend. He didn't want to do anything that would mess that up, but her ass felt so good grinding up against his cock that he just couldn't bring himself to adjust her position.

He could smell the fruity scent of her shampoo floating from her soft, dark curls. He'd been shocked at first when he saw that she'd gotten it cut just above her ears, but it made her look more mature and tonight it was sexy as hell. He tightened his hold on her hips. She placed her hands on top of his and when he glanced down at her toned, glistening arms he swore he got even harder.

"Last one for the night!" he heard the DJ call and took a relieved yet regretful breath as the slow jam melted into the atmosphere. He tugged on Jaelyn's hips to get her to turn around and face him and realized that he had taken that breath too soon. Way too soon. She placed her arms around his neck and he stared down into her pretty face. He saw a few drops of sweat on her petite nose and right above her full upper lip, but it was what he saw in those round chocolate eyes beneath those thick dark lashes that made his breath catch. She was every bit as turned on as he was.

His hands remained on her hips as they swayed to the music and he couldn't resist glancing at her plump bottom lip and imagining it being held gently between his teeth, being traced with his wet tongue. His hungry gaze dropped lower until it lit upon the toffee colored mounds of flesh that peeked up at him from the neckline of her dress. He stared, unashamed, for a few seconds and licked his lips before tearing his gaze away from her breasts and looking back into her eyes. They were even hotter now than before as she gazed up at him, almost defiantly.

"You look gorgeous tonight, Jaelyn," he whispered into her ear, flicking his tongue on the hoop in her ear lobe and then touching his tongue to the tiny stud just above it, making contact with her skin.

"Mmnh..." she murmered, "Thank you. You look quite dashing yourself, Bryan," Her smile wavered, her voice was husky, and it took everything he had not to tug her even closer and grind his hips and dick against her body. He bet Keith wanted to kick his own ass right now after fucking it up with Jaelyn tonight. He chuckled at the thought.

"What's funny?" she asked.

"I was just picturing Keith trying to kick his own ass," he replied honestly. Her gaze flickered a bit at hearing Keith's name but the she laughed as well. The sensual spell faltered and it was just him and Jae being best friends again, which gave him the clarity he needed to back away from her.

"Hey let's go ahead and get out of here before the stampede breaks out and I get blocked in the parking lot for the rest of the night," he suggested and watched as she nodded her head in agreement.

When they were in the car Jaelyn cleared her throat and spoke.

"Bryan," she started. He feared and expected that she would say something about not ruining their friendship by doing anything sexual but his jaw nearly dropped when she simply asked if she could crash at his place.

"I really don't feel like explaining the situation with Keith to the girls tonight, it makes me sick just thinking about it," she finished warily. By "the girls" she meant her sorority sisters/ roommates and he understood why she didn't want to face the catty females tonight.

"Yea, sure. No problem Jae," he answered, a bit uncomfortable about how vulnerable she'd seemed just then. He'd wanted to pull her over to him and kiss her until she smiled again, though he didn't know if smiling would be her reaction to him kissing her. He really had to get these thoughts out of his head, especially if he was going to have to spend the night with her.

*****

It was nearly 3 AM when they entered his tiny studio apartment, he flipped on the lights and placed his keys on the kitchen counter and then turned to let the bed out of the couch.

"If you like, you can go ahead and jump in the shower while I set this up," he said quietly "just don't take all the hot water," he winked at her knowing full well that the last thing he was going to need was a hot shower if he was going to get through this night.

"Thanks Bryan. Do you have a washcloth and a tee shirt – a big one?" she asked shyly.

"Washcloth no, I use my hands but there's a fresh bar of soap underneath the cabinet in the bathroom, tee shirt, yes, let me go get one for you, I'll get you a towel too and sorry I don't have an extra tooth brush, I'm committing a dental sin by using mine even though it's been nearly a year, but you're welcome to use it too if you're desperate. Oh, and there is mouth wash in the medicine cabinet," he replied, enjoying her laughter and turning to retrieve what she needed. He handed the towel and tee shirt to her and watched as she headed to the bathroom. Why did she have to be so damn sexy?

*****

I use my hands he'd said. Jaelyn shivered at the thought as the warm water ran down her tired body. She glanced at the soap. It looked clean enough. In fact his whole place was clean, which surprised her, most guys she knew kept a bachelor's pad/man cave thing going on in their spaces that usually meant everything thrown everywhere with not a care in the world. The thought of using the bar of Irish Spring soap that he obviously used played with her mind. She picked up the bar of soap and lathered her hands with it. It smelled delicious and reminded her so much of Bryan that her stomach fluttered with recognition. She placed the bar down and massaged her face and neck with her lathered hands and then reached to lather some more.

After washing her arms she concentrated fully on her breasts, lightly teasing her nipples and squeezing her breasts together inspiring a delightful sensation to curl up deep inside her pussy. She picked up the bar of soap and rubbed it directly against her taught nipples and then lower across her stomach and down her thigh to her feet and then up again, doing the same to the other leg. She lathered her hands once again and ran them across her butt and massaged her cheeks thoroughly. She then transferred the lather to her pussy where she played lavishly with her throbbing clit. She might as well relieve herself now before she did something she might regret with Bryan later, she thought as she rinsed her soapy fingers off and dipped one into her wet pussy.

*****

While Jaelyn was in the shower Bryan laid back onto the made bed and reached into his pants to stroke his hard cock. When he heard the water turn off he removed his hand and tried not to look too eagerly at the bathroom door. His heart skipped when she walked out of the bathroom wrapped only in the oversized towel.

"Sorry, I don't like putting on clothes when my skin is still damp," she said sheepishly.

"It's alright, I'll just go ahead and jump in the shower while you dry off and change," he offered. What was she trying to do to him?

The cold water hit Bryan full force but it didn't do a thing for his hot, throbbing cock. He stroked it hard and fast as he thought about Jaelyn dropping the towel and drying all of the intimate areas of her body in the open space of his apartment. Damn she looked good with her hair and shoulders all wet and dripping, he wanted to lick each drop of water from her toffee colored skin. This was going to be a long night.

Eight minutes later he came onto the tiles of his shower and rinsed himself off for the last time before turning off the water. When he came out of the bathroom wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top, he could feel her gaze on him. He walked to the bed and casually lay down beside her. The smell of his soap on her skin was more intoxicating than anything a perfume company could concoct.

"Did you have fun tonight?" he asked.

"Yea, I had so much fun, thank you for busting up my pity party Bryan, you're such a great friend," he thought he heard her emphasize the word "friend" but that could have been his imagination.

"Well I'm glad you had fun, you have a good night sweetheart," he said brushing his lips against her forehead.

"You too Brian," and at that she curled up and went to sleep. Though Brian had a bit more of a difficult time getting to sleep, he managed and was soon caught into its lure.

He woke up a little later with his arms around Jae's waist and his dick hard and throbbing against her ass. He tried to pull away but she scooted back up against him, he looked at her face and saw that she was indeed asleep so he settled down to try to get some rest too, trying to ignore his erection. It worked, for a while.

*****

Jaelyn woke up at around five to the feel of Brian growing hard against her, the feeling caused her stomach to flutter and she stilled for several seconds. Listening to his shallow, even breathing, she realized that he was still asleep. Tentatively she pressed against his erection, and then ground against it. Rolling her hips deliciously she enjoyed every inch of Brian that pressed hard against her behind. Suddenly she felt his hand grip her hip and she stopped.

"You're playing with a grown man Jaelyn, not a boy, and if you don't stop that right now I'm going to have to do something about this hard-on you've giving me," he warned in a gruff husky voice, his words causing a delicious shudder to run through her body and settle in her pussy. She waited for a few seconds and took a deep breath. Before she could say anything he moaned and brushed his lips to the back of her neck, and began kissing and licking it, tightening his grip on her hip and pulling her closer. He pressed his erection harder against her behind.

"You like what you feel Jae?" he asked in a sexy whisper. She could only moan and nod her head.

"Huh?" he asked, wanting her to say the words out loud.

"Yes, I - I like what I feel Bryan," she said softly before moaning as she felt his dick thicken through the light fabric of the shorts he wore and the tee shirt she wore. She hadn't put her thongs back on when she'd changed thinking they'd be uncomfortable to sleep in, and wore nothing beneath his tee shirt. She wondered what he'd do when he found out. If he found out, she corrected, wondering if she'd have the willpower to stop him from going further. He felt so good against her she was having trouble breathing.

He scooted away from her and she was afraid he was going to stop, but he pulled her hips around so that she was lying on her back as he leaned over her and continued kissing her pulsing throat. He brushed his tongue up the side of her jaw and she smelled the lingering mint of his toothpaste. He then kissed her forehead and her nose before dropping his mouth to hers. His lips were so soft and gentle against hers and she felt her nipples harden and brush against his chest, inspiring him to lean closer into her and grind his cock against her throbbing pussy. She opened her mouth to gasp and he slipped his tongue inside, tasting her, then licking on her tongue before drawing it out and sucking gently on the tip. When his hot mouth covered hers once again she moaned into his throat causing him to grind deeper, nearly raising the hem of the shirt she wore and exposing her pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Best Friends Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds