• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Appetizer and Dessert!!

Appetizer and Dessert!!

As a preamble you may want to read our previous submission "Shared Vacation" when my husband shared me with my new found friend Kevin

Be aware there are vivid descriptions about wife sharing. If this is not your bag or you are offended by this subject, stop reading and don't bother with "moralistic letters to the author."

And many thanks to JETDRIVER for his editing

Here we were, a year latter, our plane on the tarmac waiting to take off for another trip to Cancun. We had found our previous stay so pleasant that we had caved in to the time share pressure and purchased a slot for the same week of the year.

I rested my head on the seat and began to reminisce. Twelve months gone by and Paul and I would still talk about the experience and used it as a prop while lovemaking. I at times when alone would touch myself and think of Kevin and what had to be one of the most intense sexual experiences of my life.

I squirmed against my seat and thought about how much I yearned to feel him inside me again and make me feel as full, figuratively and literally as he had that unforgettable week.

"Are you OK?" Paul asked.

"Yes, I am fine - just happy about spending some time together." I answered as he took my hand in his and squeezed as the plane accelerated.

Every minute of flight seemed to draw us away from reality; we were soon laughing, giggling and holding hands like childhood sweethearts.

We stumbled through arrival, customs and the search for a taxi, finally arriving at the resort early in the evening. While we waited for our room we toured the grounds and were greeted by a few couples that we had met during our previous stay.

Too tired to party, we had a light dinner and decided to call it a night.

We checked out our room – a very nice second floor, ocean view! We found a bottle of bubbly waiting, had a few sips, showered, snuggled and hugged, but by mutual consent abstained from sex. What followed was a totally rewarding night sleep and we awoke rested and with our libido batteries fully charged.

Next morning after breakfast I headed towards the pool to reserve some lounge chairs and towels. Wow! Who was sitting by poolside but Kevin! He looked surprised, then smiled, stood up, sauntered up to me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"I am so happy to see you again." he told me, "I haven't stopped thinking about last time we met."

I felt my belly lurch. As we began to chat, we moved our lounge chairs together and became oblivious to our surroundings. It was as if a year had not gone by and it was a continuation of our last visit.

After a while we hugged and kissed a little bit, then started to make out. He felt so good and I was aroused by what I knew the necking would inevitably lead to.

"I see you are back this year." I heard behind me, and I turned to see his wife who didn't look particularly happy. "And that you didn't waste much time!"

It must have been her tone of voice. Things cooled off immediately, the conversation became sedate and inconsequential and soon thereafter he sauntered away to join his wife and another group. Inevitably, I would see Kevin around; he would continue to give interested looks but kept his distance.

We were lucky to meet several very nice couples. We found that one, George and Sherry, shared similar interests and we seemed to hit it off immediately.

She was also petite, with strawberry red hair and a ton of freckles, small, very nice breasts and a very nice smile. I found her to be extroverted, easy to talk to and appeared to be interested in both of us. George was darker, tanned, tall, well built, turned out to be an attorney from a neighboring state, and he soon was overtly flirting with me.

We had agreed to meet them in the hot tub after sun set, and later have them join us for an early dinner. Dusk was arriving and I was laying back in the Jacuzzi, naked, relaxing and enjoying a glass of wine with Paul on my side, when they entered the tub, and knelt side by side at our feet. As I enjoyed the jets, we started talking and trading more information about ourselves.

The warmth, the bubbles, the jets and the conversation soon got me going. In the interim each had taken one of my feet in their hands and began to massage me. The effect was heavenly, it felt so good I just closed my eyes and enjoyed, but soon realized that they were drawing my feet, knees and finally my thighs apart, exposing me completely to their advancing caresses.

I opened my eyes to see Paul besides me with a smile on his face, and on the other side of the tub I spied Kevin, staring intently at me and following our activities not more than four or five feet away. Paul rubbed my shoulders; they rubbed my thighs and my belly. Not knowing who was doing what made it feel al the more exciting.

I felt George lower himself in the water and move his chest between my thighs while Sherry started to splash water on my breasts and nipples which where getting harder and more sensitive by the minute.

All three hugged me and touched me all over. I thought I was going to die but Paul and I had decided that there would be no serious play in the tub. We had talked about having dinner and then if we all agreed we would head off to one of our rooms.

As I stood up, all flustered getting ready to leave, I looked toward the edge of the pool to see Kevin gently holding what looked like a very impressive hard on. His look was of suffering, almost of pain. I gave him a weak grin and a shrug as I got out, dried and left to prepare for dinner.

We are not big on theme nights, so Paul asked me to dress simply but sexy. He as usual was ready much before I was, so he sat on the bed and watched me get ready. I settled on a short black silk dress that showed off my breasts through the sheer material, put on a pair of black thongs and a pair of four inch pumps.

"You look hot; I think George and Sherry are going to get a treat tonight."

"It's getting late." I answered, "Why don't you head down and wait for me in the restaurant so we don't keep them waiting alone!"

Paul headed out as I rushed to complete my preparations. I soon finished, looked at myself in the mirror, thought my panties showed too much and pulled them off thinking, "They are not going to stay on that long anyway."

I rushed outside and walked through the bungalow bar on the way to the restaurant, when I felt someone hold my arm and say, "My, you are in a hurry. Won't you say goodbye? We are leaving early tomorrow morning."

There stood Kevin looking as handsome as ever!

"I really have wanted to spend some time with you, but I don't know what got into my wife. She is not the jealous type, but she feels I was giving you too much attention."

He pulled me closer and I answered, "I have been thinking of you too. As a matter of fact I was imagining that it was you holding me in the Jacuzzi this evening!"

I felt him stir and realized he had gotten hard again. He started to kiss me with desperation and said, "I have to feel you one last time."

We moved behind the bungalow and started to squeeze and grope each other.

"Please, don't leave me like this." He said as he took my hand and placed it against his crotch, I felt him hard and pulsating and realized that I wanted him just as badly. "Please, she won't be back for a while. I don't know if I will ever see you again."

I took him by the hand and we both ran towards my room. I knew it was crazy but it was my last chance.

In seconds he was lying on his back, completely naked. I stood at the foot of the bed, pulled off my dress, and moved along the mattress on my knees, I hovered over his thighs. I looked up and saw him staring between my legs

"Look at ourselves!" he said.

My eyes turned to an awesome scene. I was swollen; my lips where puffed up and open, while his cock aimed towards the ceiling slowly throbbing. It looked about the size of my baby's arm!

We realized that we were not about to make love but indulge in a fast furious fuck.

I leaned forward and he took my forearms in his hands. Both staring at that space between us. My lips slipped along his cock and then began to engulf him effortlessly. I bore down as hard as I could, he pushed against me and I felt him enter to the hilt. We both became still, me feeling completely stretched and deeply impaled, him, I am not sure what he felt but he couldn't have missed the way I my vagina was pulsating.

We then started a deep rubbing movement. I could feel him churning inside me, the squishy wet noises a turn on of their own. I wanted this to be unforgettable and started teasing him, slowly withdrawing till only the very tip remained inside me, then leaning back and taking him in fully. In minutes he started to grimace, then groan. This set me off and soon the churning was masked by a wave of contractions. Mine, his or both, it didn't matter and then I felt flooded and filled by his warm seed.

We caught our breath, exchanged looks.

"That was awesome!" he whispered.

"This was crazy!" I answered.

He assented; we disengaged and quickly began to dress. We gave each other a quick hug and rushed out.

I began to walk, almost run towards the restaurant as I saw him disappear towards the bar and thought to myself, "What an appetizer!"

I rushed to our dinner date. I knew I was late and in my mind I was trying to find an excuse, albeit unsuccessfully. As I neared I slowed down and tried to catch my breath. I smoothed my dress the best I could and made my entrance.

They were busy chatting at the entrance and apparently I hadn't been missed. I greeted them, excused myself for the delay and we were escorted to our table.

Both men were openly talking, oblivious to their surroundings, while Sherry looked at me with a knowing face and grinned. We ordered, had some wine and Sherry said, "Ann, I have to go to the little girls room, will you accompany me?"

We got up and walked to the closest bathroom. As we entered and Sherry turned around and said, "You are incredible, what have you been up to?"

"What do you mean?" I responded.

Her response was to kneel in front of me, lift my skirt, take a tissue and begin to dab at rivulets of cum running down the inside my thighs.

"Wow, you were really fucked girl! You look incredible!"

I simply assented and allowed her to minister to me.

She then planted a kiss on my pubes and said, "Keep some of that for me latter!"

At that instant we became accomplices of what would happen the rest of the evening.

The dinner was lovely. We were all in a good mood. Paul and I through non verbal communication agreed to take this another step forward.

When the dessert menu was presented, Sherry announced, "I think we will skip desert, I have a better idea."

Without discussing it much further, we walked towards their suite where we found a bottle of Champagne set out. When they saw our questioning look they replied, "We prepared for the best case scenario."

Things progressed and we were all lying on their large bed when Sherry took the initiative and exclaimed, "I suggest that Ann be the dessert! Three against Ann, anyone object?"

I sat there dumbfounded watching everyone exchanging glances. Then they all pounced on me!

My dress was pulled off and I was manhandled into the middle of the bed with Paul lying on my left, Sherry on my right and George towards the foot of the bed.

They began to touch me and rub me while they kept up a conversation among themselves about what they were planning to do to me.

I was a little overwhelmed, but soon relented and relaxed. I felt like the queen of the night. Paul began to kiss my eyelids and face and whisper things into my ear while Sherry began to rub my belly and George resumed the foot and calf rub he had initiated in the hot tub.

I gave in and began to close my eyes, but Paul lifted my back, pushed a pair of pillows under my shoulders and said, "We are going to watch and enjoy this together."

Sherry on the other hand kept a running conversation with her husband. One thing I remember hearing was, "Honey, you are going to love this! Let me get her ready for you!"

This said, she continued fondling me and yes, she was very good at it. I felt myself let go and said to myself, "Whatever happens, happens!"

Paul and George were gentle and soothing while Sherry became more and more centered and sexual. I felt her nuzzling my inner thighs, then nibling my lips and finally thrusting her tongue between my folds. She was good, she would bring me to the brink and then let up, the best I oral caresses I remember in a long time.

I felt her break and say, "She is ready! I have her ready for you, come here!"

Paul lifted my left thigh with one hand and my neck with the other. Sherry spread my right thigh with her left hand and took George's now very hard cock with her other. She pulled him forward and started to rub his tip between my lips. I pushed forward seeking him. I needed a cock inside me now! But she held her hand around his shaft so I could only manage to get half of it in.

"Stay still. It's my turn to fuck you with George's cock." she said and began to roll him in circles inside me. It felt good but I wanted more!

His pleas joined mine and she relented, drawing her hand away and pushing him by the balls till he was completely inside me.

"Let me feel what you are doing to her!" she exclaimed, and began to press down on my belly.

"My good, you are deep inside her! I feel you almost up to her belly button!"

He fucked me, she fondled me, Paul loved me. I was in heaven.

We began to move more desperately and Paul and Sherry cried out, "They are about to come!"

We soon did in a convulsing and writhing mass and I felt him fill my cunt with the second dose of cum of the day.

As our breathing normalized I opened my eyes, feeling a fine sweat over my face and body and whispered, "Give me a break, I feel I am going to die."

"You think you are going to die!" exclaimed Sherry and I turned to see her holding Paul's cock, now very stiff and engorged.

"Girl, I can wait but you can't leave your husband like this!"

Paul was on his back and she coaxed me till I sat above him with my back towards his chest and she inserted his cock into me effortlessly.

"My turn!" I heard and she lay between my thighs, licking my open lips and Paul's shaft as I slowly moved above him.

We got into a rhythm and I knew we would not last long. She was very, very good. She kept on lapping both of us, while she pulled, opened, stretched me and stimulated me in ever possible way. Soon Paul and I were very ready and she kept it up till we both exploded and my pussy was filled for the third time today.

I lay back on Paul's chest as she rose, crawled up my body, got close to my face and told me, "This is the best cream filled dessert I have had in a long time!"

And I agreed!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Appetizer and Dessert!!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds