• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • My Date with You

My Date with You

As I prepare for our secret meeting tonight, I work in reverse, because that is the order in which you will see me. Here is the soft suede jacket I will wear- I choose it because of the way it neatly frames my hips, and accents the curve of my waist, where I know you like to place your hand lovingly on the small of my back while we walk side by side, and when you kiss me. It zips down the front, too, and nicely frames my bosom if I put the zipper just so.

This is the eyeshadow that will intensify my gaze when I flirt with you over dinner this evening. Notice how the color sets off the deep brown of my eyes, and makes it look like I can read your mind sometimes. Indeed, tonight, I think I could. There are no boundaries between us during some special moments, and it feels like tonight will be one of those times. Look into my gaze, my love, and know how much I want you, how much I am thinking of you, as we have ordinary conversation with our mouths while undressing each other with our eyes. Feel my gaze sinking into you.

Here is the skirt I will have on tonight, but hopefully not for long. With these heels, look at the way the piece's cut perfectly frames my ass for you. It's ok, you can cradle it in your palms. The heels also bring me even to your shoulder, so you can rest your head against my neck in comfort during our quiet moments of intimacy. I can already imagine you kneeling before me later, as you start undressing me, running your hands up the back of my thighs, and around to the front, caressing me through the gauzy material of my skirt. I know you enjoy the firmness of my legs beneath your touch. Can you imagine them wrapped tightly around your waist later? Good. These heels I am wearing will lightly trace lines down your back until you remove them from my tiny feet. Here are the thigh highs that will cover my legs- I want you to peel them off me languorously while you lightly kiss my flesh from my big toe to just the hem of my thong. And back again. Both legs, please.

Here is the silky top I will wear tonight under the jacket. Look how it clings to my sides; feel it gliding when your fingertips trace my outline and curves from the top of my neck to the slope of my hips. It is thin enough for you to feel my heart beating with anticipation of what I know you will do to me. See how it frames my cleavage, uplifted by the bra I chose tonight, purple with lace and pearls. A luxurious offering paired with the treasure it holds in place just for you tonight. Look how it strains to be freed of the material holding it in place. Look how it helps me beg for your attention. Try keeping your eyes off me at dinner- just try! I wore something low-cut for you for a reason. Watch, in fact, as I select an ice cube from my water glass, and trace the outline of my breasts, leaving a wet trail I know you will want to lick dry. Just imagine what lies underneath for you!

Here are the nipple rings you will discover when you finally unhook my bra and let it fall to the floor, the heft of my breasts settling into place while I sit on your lap. The rings will engorge my nipples, and I will lovingly run them down the side of your face, aching for your touch. I will glide them across your cheekbones, lips, and eyebrows, barely touching you, while I hold your hands behind your back.

As I tease you with a lap dance; the dangling gems will catch the light just so and make me look exotic to you. Here, too, is the sweet jasmine perfume I will dab in my decolletage, for you to discover when you bury yourself to suckle, with your freed hands cupping me from below, just the way I like it so much. Your talented lips and tongue will enjoy tonight just how sensitive and throbbing the rings make my nipples, and you will hear and feel me moan in rapture into the top of your head while you hold me and pleasure me this way. You may keep me like this as long as you like.

This is the lipstick I will wear tonight for you- this is the color that will frame your lovely member as I take you with aching slowness between my searching lips, then open my hungry mouth to engulf you in one fell swoop, the way that I know inflames you as you stiffen at my touch. This is the color that will surround you and stroke you up and down from the outside, while inside my tongue swirls circles around you, making you absolutely wild with desire to be inside me. Then, I will really start to suck, while I watch your countenance express the bliss this act brings you. I will take you to the edge more times than you can count, and yes, your balls will be definitely be included in my thorough attentions. Don't worry, I will do this a long time tonight for you. You might as well settle back because I am very hungry for you.

Here in the bath now, this is the shampoo I will use to scent my hair like honeysuckle. This is the smell you will encounter when you undo my classy locks, letting my waist-length hair fall in a cloud around us, tickling your chest and shoulders with tiny, feathery licks. This is what keeps my hair soft for when you bury your hands in my mane, stroking my face while you kiss me so deeply, and telling me how beautiful you find me tonight. Oh, you are such a talented kisser, I could remain locked with you for an hour, I think. I feel like I can entwine my soul with yours when we explore like this with our mouths and tongues. Eventually, the kiss will break, as you have somewhere else you need to attend to.

I shave my legs so your hands will glide unencumbered along their length, lightly massaging the muscle with your palm and sides of your fingers the way you do. I shave my creases, inside and out, carefully; and trim the hair that frames them, making you a gorgeous little present you will enjoy unwrapping with your hands and tongue. As I maneuver to ensure I get all the folds, I can already feel your attentions there, lapping the crevices and licking the edges, and then burrowing in to take a good drink from my expectant flowing tunnel. I can't help lingering my hand on my mound, lightly fingering myself, trying to imagine, from your point of view, how exploring me will feel to you later tonight, as my wetness surges at your skilled ministrations. I know how much you love my woman's smell and taste down there, and I will simply lay back with my legs spread wide and give you plenty of opportunity to investigate to your heart's delight. Just make sure your talented hands also work their magic inside me while you feast on my flowing offering. Make me thrash in passion under your caresses and inner massage. I want you workign them deep enough in me that I can suck the taste of me off your fingers later, one at a time, before I let you plunge thoroughly into me like you are going to want to.

Stepping out, and drying myself, this is the oil I rub over my whole body, that will cause it to glisten by the candles we will light to celebrate our passion and feed our dark desires. This is what will make my skin so soft you will want to kiss every inch of me, from head to toe, lingering for precious minutes in my favorite spots- my collarbone, my wrists, my navel, my inner thighs, and my calves; before you start biting me gently and growling your wishes in gutteral tones. Before you start devouring my sex with a fierceness that will make me forget every other thought but the thought if you. I love the way you dance your tongue over my entire body.

Tonight, I want to give you the whole package, and I want each and every experience to be an exploration in delight, but also grounded in the gritty reality of the scent and sound and taste of my woman's flesh, ravenously hungry for you. I want you to feel like the luckiest man in the world while you unveil my layers, slowly, one at a time, before you ravage me like a she-wolf. I want you to appreciate the care with which I have prepared myself for you tonight as you begin to rock my body and soul into oblivion. When we finally come together later, I will be biting into your shoulder and screaming in passion while you absolutely flood me with the warmth of your pulsing seed. I want you to know that this indeed is the effect you have on me, as one friend to another, a man to a woman, lover to lover, human to human. For we can be all things at once to each other if we want. I want to give you this gift of me, and I want you to remember it, because I know this may be the last chance we get. So, I now prepare my body's coverings, one layer at a time, for my date with you tonight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • My Date with You

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 251 milliseconds