• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 08

A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 08

12

Part 8: Sharon entertains Ron while Joe watches.

This is the continuation of an email correspondence I had with a woman named Sharon Alderson. If you have not read the previous parts I suggest you go back and read from the beginning to get the full background. This conversation includes elements of wife swapping/sharing and group sex. If you don't approve of these behaviors then don't read on. Frankly I'm tired of receiving feedback from people that read every word and then call me a sick fuck. But if you enjoy the story, then by all means let me know.

*

Nov 11/19/08 7:07 AM

Sharon,

First I thought it was interesting that Joe was more turned on by the idea of other men fondling you than the idea of fondling other women. This leads me to believe that his fantasies are more along the line of wife sharing rather than swapping, which is to say, more like me. Now this is good news for you because it means that I should be able to explain his actions as well as predict some of them.

I have to agree with you that all the teasing and bold talk you engaged at after the party was now coming back to potentially haunt you. I was a bit concerned about that. I also agree that part of what is driving him is the contrast between your wholesome teacher image and the image of you having sex with another man; but that's not the entire picture. Just the fact that you are his wife and sex is supposed to be reserved only for him also drives the fantasy. I'm glad that you recognized that the fantasy may have gotten a little out of hand and had a long talk with Joe about it.

Do you think that Joe knew you were jealous at the Sheridan? I wonder why you weren't jealous while playing the dancing game. Maybe it was because it was dark and you couldn't see what was happening with Joe and Diane. Then again, Diane's behavior at the Sheridan was a bit extreme, so you can't really blame yourself for being jealous then.

I need more time to think about what you've told me and then I should have more questions. Till then.

Paul.

Nov 11/19/08 9:59 PM

Hi Paul

There are several things I want to get back with you on but I did want to get a few things out of the way now. To begin with, Joe knew I was jealous at the Sheridan. He knew it but was helpless to do anything about it. All women know that for a man to get an erection it takes a lot of blood and the blood supply is temporarily diverted from their brains when this happens. Don't thing for one minute that we don't take full advantage of that knowledge too. Diane did.

Actually, I have thought about why I was so jealous when I didn't think I would be. You are correct. It was seeing it before my eyes that caused the jealousy. While in the dark, I wasn't even thinking about what Joe might have been doing and therefore not jealous. Isn't that a marvelous game?

The other thing that was very noticeable was Diane's changes in personality. These weren't suttle changes. They were major changes. I now believe that her slutty behavior at the Sheridan was a vetting process for me. If I couldn't handle that, there would have been no point in introducing me to "dancing in the dark". Since I was the only one of the 4 of us everyone was worried about, I was the one who needed tested. When I look at it that way it really explains her actions.

More later

Sharon

Nov 11/19/08 10:51 PM

Sharon,

I think your notion that Diane was testing you may be correct. It would certainly explain her behavior at the Sheridan and the change after you got to their place.

I was thinking about that ride from the hotel to Ron and Diane's house; the way you described Diane's head disappearing from time to time. I bet she was giving him head and Joe was afraid that you would be jealous and so he didn't say anything. Another thing, why Joe was only semi-hard at the start of the dancing game? Was it nervousness or was he having second thoughts? Maybe he was not ready for his fantasy to become reality.

I'm curious about the dress you wore, can you describe it for me? When Ron was dancing with you for the last round I take it that he did not try to put his hand down the front of your nylons to feel your pussy? I'm guessing you would have let him. I hope you are OK with that word, "pussy". I don't want to use the clinical terms, it's just too stilted. Can we agree to use common terms like "pussy" and "cock"? I'm OK with "breast", but sometimes "tit" just is a better word. The same thing goes for "fuck"; sometimes my wife and I make love and other times we "fuck".

I know that we started this conversation by you telling me about your past and me asking questions. Now that we discussing things that are happening in the present and sometimes I am finding myself giving you my opinion as well. I hope this does not offend you. Please let me know if I have stepped over the line. I'm lucky to have you for a friend and I don't want to do anything to mess that up.

Your friend,

Paul.

Nov 11/20/08 9:56 PM

Hi Paul,

Gee, All this time I thought it was me who was lucky to have you for a friend. You have given me opportunities to talk about things that I would have never discussed with anyone. I didn't detect you being pushy with your opinions but then again, I may have just over looked it. Like a lot of women, I tend to ignore male faults that are inherent traits of their sex. Actually, I just felt you were expressing yourself, which was fine with me. Don't worry about me being offended. When I am, you will know it. I feel comfortable enough with our friendship to not be concerned about being offended. Regardless, it was sweet of you to be concerned.

Now, as for Joe only being semi erect, In my opinion, it was nerves. I don't believe he got a blow job in the car. If he did, I know him well enough to know that he wouldn't have been able to resist the urge to tell me about it. He does however admit to being very nervous when the "dancing" started. Even though we had talked about it, he wasn't sure how I would react when when it became reality. The unspoken part told me that he was also nervous about his own reactions to a real situation. His male ego wouldn't allow him to say that. Either way I'm certain it was nerves. Once the lights went out and everything started, I think everyone relaxed.

I still have a lot to tell you but I'm currently yawning more then typing. No sex tonight. Joe is off somewhere watching the Steeler game. I guess it is on a pay per view channel or something we don't get. I'm not working tomorrow so I should be able to send you more.

Sharon

Nov 11/21/08 1:12 PM

Paul,

First let me start with the dress. I'm bad at describing things. The dress was mid thigh but slightly longer because I'm vertically challenged and for some unknown reason dresses are made for taller people. What I did do for you is look up the dress on the net. If you go to: edressme.com/laundry.html you will find the exact dress on the sixth group down. It is the one on the far left. The caption is black iris chiffon cocktail dress. It might look black but trust me, it's blue. I picked it up at a mall in Philadelphia. It's a Shelli Segal dress. I like them because they usually fit well on my small frame and little boobs. This dress fits me very well and it's comfortable.

Ron did stick his hand down the back and under my pantyhose to feel my bare butt. He did not move his hand around to the front. That would have been awkward physically. He did not feel my "pussy". You are correct in assuming that I probably would have let him. The fact is that he didn't and didn't try. In my opinion, it is because we were being tested in a sense. Ron was being cautious to not make too bold of moves. I think both Ron and Diane were more interested in our reactions then actually having more happen. Remember also that the dance only lasted four songs and two were not with him.

Now as for the language, I'm fine with whatever you want to use and I understand why you have felt uncomfortable about being more descriptive. I rarely use those words myself but that doesn't mean I haven't heard them before. In the context that you will be using them, I will not be offended at all. I know that I few times I have used the word "cock" in my e-mails to you. I've used it because the word penis just wasn't what I meant. You're right, it is too clinical. There are even times when the word "fuck" is the only appropriate word. There have been many times when all I wanted was to be "fucked". I didn't want slow romantic sex or made love to. I wanted "fucked". I think you get the point. Hey, I can use those words too but only in context not in everyday conversation.

Back in the Jay days, I actually began to get used to every other word in every sentence being "fuck" or some derivative of the word. For everyone there and including the females, it was a standard part of their vocabulary. Now that to me was offensive and one of the reasons why they thought I was so "stuck up". Now, I will not tolerate that kind of language in everyday conversation. I think you understand that. Sometimes in the bedroom it's OK!!! We have been dealing with sexual subjects and those terms are in context and at times needed for the proper description. I'm Ok with it. Personally, I would often rather use the words "pussy" and "cock" then the alternatives but then again there is my innocent school teacher image. Let's just drop the pretense and be comfortable.

Things to do, more later

Sharon

Nov 11/21/08 8:42 PM

Sharon,

I checked out that dress at the Internet site you mentioned. It's very elegant, yet sexy. You have good taste in clothes. Now I understand Ron's comment better about you being elegant and classy. At this point I'm curious about what you were feelings were on Saturday night and what you were thinking.

Sincerely,

Paul.

Nov 11/21/08 10:04 PM

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the compliment on my taste in clothes. Hey, as long as Joe has the money, I have the taste. As you might have guessed, I like to look good and someone has to pay for it. I also buy nearly all of Joe's clothes. He thinks royal blue and navy blue match because they are blue. When I first met him, there was no question about whether he was single or not. The mis matched and out of style clothes he wore told the world that. No respectable woman would let him out of the house wearing some of the combinations he wore. I'll never forget one Easter before we were married. He picked me up wearing a powder blue sports coat, white pants, a purple shirt, and a red tie. He looked like a clown and thought he looked nice. We went to his mother's house. She apologized to me about his appearance.

I'm not quite sure what you are looking for when you ask about what I was feeling during that Saturday night. Could you give me a few more specific questions? Were you looking for my overall feelings on the night or at specific times? Tell me what you are after and I will do my best to answer.

Sharon

Nov 11/21/08 11:33 PM

Sharon,

I was specifically interested in what you were feeling and thinking during your first dance with Ron. Did you wonder what was happening with Joe and Diane? What did you think when Joe came back completely hard? Did you and Joe talk about what was happening while you danced? What did you think when Joe lowered you top, since it was obviously for Ron's benefit? What did you think was going to happen when Ron lowered your dress to the floor? When Ron returned with his cock out of his pants did you think that meant you were going to have sex with him? Did that thought excite you? Were you disappointed when nothing else happened?

That's all for now. Maybe some follow-up questions after you answer those.

Your friend,

Paul.

Nov 11/22/08 1:02 PM

To answer your questions;

The first dance with Ron. What was I feeling and thinking? My initial reaction was "what am I doing here"?, "Do I really want this"? , Do I say no"?, "OMG, this is real", "do I really want to be doing this"? I was scared. That was my initial feelings. I was ready for what would happen but not ready if you know what I mean.

Did I wonder what was happening with Joe ad Diane? NO. I was too concerned with what was going on with me. I did care but wasn't thinking about it. With me, it was deal with this and then deal with that. Paul, I had a past and you know that. I just wasn't used to dealing with things like this in the present. I had gotten too far away from it.

When Joe came back hard, I was concerned about why. I think it was an ego thing. Then I took into account the entire situation and dismissed it, Diane is very attractive. Except for a few whispers nothing was said between us.

When Joe lowered my top. I did know that it was for Ron. Initially, I wondered "do you want this"? but didn't vocalize it. He knew from my questioning look that I was confused, and I knew from his look that he wanted it. That made it OK with me.

When Ron pushed my dress to the floor, I felt it was over. This was going to be me having sex with him. I was wrong but at that time had no doubt that this was a swap. My major concern was how Joe would handle it. I was ready for the inevitable.

CRAP!! I got to go now and I was just getting into it.

More later

Sharon

Nov 11/22/08 3:19 PM

Breaking news

I just got a phone call from Ron, minutes ago. Joe answered it and told me to pick up. I was getting ready to play chess on the computer. Joe is in the family room watching football. Two different levels of the house.

This is the exact conversation as close as I can get:

Ron:Hey Shar.

Me:Hello Ron.

RonI was just talking with Joe.

MeOK.

RonWould you be interested in me coming over?

MeWhy?

RonTo get to know each other better.

MeWhat do you mean?

RonWell Joe invited me over.

MeTo watch football?

RonNot exactly, more to entertain you, are you interested?

Me(Now it hit me what he was talking about) Are you sure that is what he said?

RonHe indicated that, yes.

MeSo what makes you think I'm interested?

RonJoe told me.

MeAnd what did he tell you?

RonHe said that you mightt enjoy my company today.

MeAnd what about Diane?

RonShe is at her mothers today and besides she wouldn't care.

MeAnd I'm supposed to believe that?

RonYou should know from the other night.

MeYeah, you're probably right.

RonAre you interested?

MeDid Joe say I would be?

RonYes.

MeAnd if I say no?

RonThen this conversation is forgotten.

MeJoe really invited you?

RonAsk him if you don't believe me.

MeI will.

RonYou do know what I'm talking about?

MeI do, I'm just a little surprised.

RonI understand. Hey, everything is cool no matter what.

MeI think I need to talk to Joe.

RonI'm sorry if I offended you but after talking with Joe I....

MeYou don't need to explain.

RonBut I ...

MeListen, I'm not saying no. All I'm saying is that I need to talk with Joe.

RonThen you are interested?

MeMaybe.

RonYou do like me then.

MeI'll call you back.

RonEither way?

MeYes either way.

RonCool.

Conversation ended.

I have not gone downstairs yet. I'll let you know what happens.

Sharon

Nov 11/22/08 3:35 PM

Ron is coming over.

Nov 11/22/08 5:06 PM

Sharon,

Wow. I can't wait to hear how this works out. What an interesting development. It sounds like you are going to be having sex with Ron. I hope you and Joe are OK afterwards.

Anxiously,

Paul.

Nov 11/23/08 2:26 PM

Paul

I'm going to need a lot more time to tell you about what has happened then I have now. The reason I'm leaving this short note now is because I didn't want to leave you hanging. I did not have sex with Ron but did give him a blow job while Joe watched. It was an incredible experience. Everything do Ok.

I'll give you more later. Well, it will most likely be tomorrow. You have a long e-mail coming as soon as I have the time.

Sharon

Nov 11/23/08 7:55 PM

Sharon,

OK, I understand that it takes time to type up those long responses. Thank you for giving me the quick synopsis and not leaving me hanging. Looking forward to the long version though. ;-)

Your friend,

Paul.

Nov 11/25/08 9:05 PM

Sharon,

Just writing to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. We are going to my mother-in-law's place this year as usual. It's about a 125 mile drive and since I don't like staying at other people's houses we always drive back on the same day. It makes for a lot of driving on one day, but usually my wife and I split the duty so it's not too bad.

Still looking forward to hearing about how things went with Ron.

Your friend,

Paul.

Nov 11/26/08 9:32 PM

Hi Paul

Happy Thanksgiving to you also. All of the family here is local. We usually go to Joe's mother's for dinner but that is about it. 200 miles is a long trip. Please be safe and look out for the other guy.

I had an e-mail nearly completed for you about what happened over the weekend and it got lost. I was trying a new version of my email program and now it won't even open. I'm back to the previous version now but I suspect the e-mail I was working on is forever trapped in the new one. I started again. With any luck and time permitting, I'll finish it and get it to you Thanksgiving day. My time has been so limited recently. What I really need is an evening or afternoon to myself that I can devote to computer time to catch things up. For the past week or more I've been lucky to get a half an hour. My chess game is even suffering. I lost a move yesterday because I didn't respond in time.

Have a safe trip and don't eat too much. Drop a note to me when you get back so I know your safe.

Sharon

Nov 11/27/08 10:41 PM

Sharon,

We made it back home safe and sound. Had plenty to eat, but I'm proud to say that I didn't over-do it this year. The traffic was hideous as usual, but at least the weather was good. Hope your Thanksgiving went well for you too. I know many people like to go out and shop on the Friday after Thanksgiving, but you won't find me out there tomorrow. It just gets too crazy for me; I'll wait. What about you?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Your friend,

Paul.

Dec 12/01/08 9:13PM

Sharon,

I have not heard from you in a while. I hope everything is OK on your end. I understand if you don't have time for a lengthy email. Just something short to let me know you are OK would be good enough.

Sincerely,

Paul.

Dec 12/03/08 7:03 AM

Hi Paul

Just a quick note to tell you I'm fine. You know how things are this time of year. I've been pretty busy. I love shopping but don't like the crowds. Maybe once I get into the Christmas spirit more I'm enjoy them but it's still too early yet.

I'm going to send this along and then get to the other e-mail I thought I already sent you but didn't. It's about what happened when Ron came over. It looks complete to me but there must have been something I wanted to add that I have since forgotten. I'll read it and send it along.

Sharon

Dec 12/04/08 8:36 AM

Hi Paul

Recently I switched over to a new email program. What a mistake. Fortunately, I was able to get the previous version working again so I could write you now. The new one won't even start up now. Unfortunately, I had an unfinished e-mail to you that is now lost.

I guess that means I'll start over.

First of all, let me explain all that happened up to the conversation I reported to you.

Joe and I did a lot of talking after our night out with Ron and Diane. He was very excited about the events of that night. Again, the impression I got from him was that he was much more interested in what was happening between Ron and I then him and Diane. He actually told me that he felt uncomfortable with Diane being so aggressive. He admitted to enjoying her attention but told me that the real turn on for him was the attention I was getting from Ron.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds