• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Disobedience

Disobedience

Shanon lay on her Master's bed panting, a thin sheen of sweat covering her whole body. She wished he had tied her to something for the game, it would have made things easier. Almost an hour, maybe more, she couldn't tell and she didn't care.

If James kept denying her she was going to...

She shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut.

"No, no, no."

"I hope that wasn't directed at me."

Master. Shanon's eyes opened experimentally not wanting to meet his gaze. She was angry at him, she'd hadn't done anything to deserve being tormented. She had been a good girl for him. An obedient little puppy. It wasn't fair but if she met his eyes she wouldn't be able to stay mad.

Knowing what was coming Shanon closed her eyes more tightly.

"Look at me," James ordered quietly.

Shanon tried to shake her head and but it was too late, he was right in front of her. Her eyes peeked open. That was it, she was trapped like a mouse staring at a cobra.

"You look angry," observed James.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be," he slid his fingers across her cheek. "It's very cute to see you try and be defiant like that. You must really get off on being bad."

"No! No, I want to be a good girl. Please stop. I'm going to..."

"Stop? But I'm having so much fun. Don't you want me to have fun, pet?"

"Yes."

"Oh, good." He pressed a finger gently to her lips. "Now be quiet."

James pulled on her nipples dragging a ragged sigh out of Shanon. Even when she hadn't spent over an hour being worked into a frenzy they were his favorite method of torturing her. A hard squeeze made a nice quick punishment, less rough play was a perfect way of rewarding good behavior.

Going lower he started to finger her slowly, watching her squirm and try not to go over the edge. She was close already and several times he heard her start whimpering.

For her part Shanon wanted to ask permission. She wanted to be allowed to beg. To hold onto his legs and grovel. Anything for release.

Once in a while James left her alone completely. It was hard not to touch herself, even with Master right next to her

She did genuinely want to be good but staying obedient was getting harder every time. Maybe if she was bad just once it would be okay. Master couldn't be that angry at her.

Several minutes of toying with her later James decided it was time to prove his point to Shanon.

He climbed on top of her and laced their finger together.

"Now you're going to be disobedient."

"I'm n--"

She climaxed mid sentence as James pushed his way into her. It was involuntary, unexpected, heartbreaking even trying her hardest Shanon was too sensitive to hold back after an hour and a half of torment.

Despairing tears welled up in Shanon's eyes. Failure wasn't something she was used to.

When James finished Shanon rolled over and started crying.

Bad. Bad. Bad. Stupid, disobedient dog. Master was going to hate her for not trying hard enough. Bad girl.

A strong hand rolled her onto her back.

James studied her face quietly. He felt guilty for making her cry. It had been cruel, perhaps excessively so. But it demonstrated a point he wanted to make. Besides, she looked so vulnerable curled up into a ball. He rubbed her head comfortingly.

Shanon tried to turn away again but he stopped her. In response she pulled her knees up to her chest and buried her face with them.

Brushing some hair away James whispered in her ear.

"Look at me, pet."

Her head rose slightly.

"What have we learned?"

"That I can't follow orders."

James frowned. "No. I cheated. You're not in trouble"

"But..." Shanon's eyes brightened slightly. Not in trouble. The words made her feel better, however slightly.

"But nothing. That little bit of self-control you think you have is an illusion. I know how you react, my little puppy. When it comes right down to it I can make you do just about whatever I like. Try to keep that in mind. Even if you're naughty or defiant in the end you will do what I want. Always."

Shanon shrank inwardly. She knew all that but it was different to hear it spelled out for her. At least it was over, she understood what he was trying to say. Shanon cuddled up next to him. It had been a long day.

"Go to sleep, puppy," James whispered.

Shanon curled up contentedly and drifted off into a dream just as the lights went out.

--------------------

This story is a continuation of One Little World. It is meant to stand alone but OLW does provide better context and characterization.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Disobedience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 73 milliseconds