• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Office Slut Ch. 01

Office Slut Ch. 01

Based on a true story

*

Raddeck & Wells was a small investment brokerage that turned a tidy profit despite recent economic shortfalls. The Midwest regional office manager's name was Tim, a stocky but well-built man, about 5'11, brown hair and eyes, who wore only Armani suits. He had been working there for four years now and was liking the perks of his job. All he had to do was have meetings with clients and the other workers he supervised, but he was beginning to feel overwhelmed with the amount of paperwork he needed to do each day to manage the growing office. He had recently hired a personal assistant named Lisa. Lisa was an attractive woman who measured about 5'10. She had slightly shorter than shoulder-length dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, and wore those black rimmed glasses that seemed so popular these days. She was in her late 20s, B cup tits that were a handful, and a wonderfully tight ass.

Lisa had been working for him for about three months now, and to be honest, Tim really hadn't seen any big improvements in his work load after hiring her. However, she did free up his time by taking his calls and doing the busywork, and she certainly improved the office view. Recently, with the warmer summer weather rolling in, she had been wearing some short black pencil skirts that showed off her ass beautifully as she wiggled it walking from office to office, and Tim had caught glimpses of panty whenever she sat down across from him to take notes. Today, Lisa was wearing an off-white blouse that barely covered her cleavage, a silver charm necklace, tight black suit pants, and strappy black high heels.

Tim didn't know it yet, but Lisa was a nympho and a slut. She went out to the bars and fucked pretty much any guy that hit on her, and the nights she didn't get out or find anyone she masturbated with her pink dildo furiously. Usually, she diddled herself in the shower before work, but she had been running late today and didn't get a chance. As it turned out, missing that morning session sent her into overdrive. As she worked on labeling and filing some of Tim's files, she felt the familiar urge in her crotch. As she slowly labeled each folder and organized the papers within, she used her other hand to rub her slit through her clothes.

Her breathing grew quicker and more shallow as her hand rubbed faster and faster. She soon realized that a wet spot was growing on her pants and that she couldn't finish, or she would squirt and leave a very large wet stain. However, she stopped herself too late and bucked in her chair as she came. In the process, her other arm spasmed and knocked the label maker off the desk.

Tim stopped what he was working on as he hear the loud smashing noise from inside his office. Lisa had jumped out of her chair to quickly pick it up before Tim came to see what was happening, but she wasn't quick enough. Tim walked out of his office just in time to see Lisa bend over to pick up the shattered remains of the machine with the large wet spot on her pants.

Luckily, he assumed that she had spilled something on herself as she knocked the label maker off her desk. He told her to bring the label maker into his office and to clean herself up there, as he kept paper towels and tissues in the room for emergencies like this. Too late to back out now, Lisa followed him into his office, set the machine down on his desk, and pressed some paper towels against her pants in an attempt to dry them.

Tim went back to looking at some documents on his computer, but he couldn't help but notice Lisa's cleavage as she bent over to dry her pants. He said to her, "Well I was going to have you come in here anyway since I need to dictate a letter to you, so have a seat and grab a pen and pad when you're mostly dried up."

After a minute or two more of pressing the towels against herself, she sat down in the chair facing him and began writing as he dictated a letter to a client. Unfortunately for Lisa, the excitement of having an orgasm in her office and getting away with it even when her boss came out so soon after turned her on even more. As she wrote, her pen slipped, and she accidentally brushed the pen tip across her crotch. This was too much, and as Tim continued to dictate, she began rubbing herself through her pants with the pen instead of writing down what he was saying.

A few minutes later, Tim noticed that Lisa wasn't writing, so he asked her if something was wrong. Lisa recovered quickly and replied, "Oh I'm sorry. I dropped my pen," as she leaned over and pretended to retrieve it from the floor. As she backed up to sit back down, she tripped a little and fell backwards with her crotch hitting the arm rest. The sudden impact drove her over the edge after her discreet masturbating session, and she screamed as she came again. Having an orgasm right in front of her boss made her lose all control. As she got up, she went around the desk, straddled him, and moaned in a throaty voice, "Fuck me, please."

Tim could hardly believe what was happening, but he realized that this was a wonderful opportunity. One of his ex-girlfriends had been into BDSM, and he realized that Lisa would submit easily given a few pushes at the right times. Instead of ripping off her clothes and granting her request, he instead said in a stern voice, "Get off me you dirty little slut."

Startled, she got up and walked back around the desk. Tim got up to shut and lock the door, and then sat back down in his seat. He said to her, "Now if you want to get fucked today, there are going to be some conditions. First, you're going to strip for me." As he finished speaking, he turned on the radio and put on a slow R&B song.

Lisa was still shocked at what Tim had said to her, but her pussy tingled with desire, and she began unbuttoning her blouse as she danced slowly. Throwing her blouse onto a nearby chair, she then slid down her pants. After taking off her pants, she stood in front of Tim only in her lavender silk bra and thong. She then unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor, and then slid down her panties and stepped out of them. She then bent over and unlaced her heels and stepped out of those as well. She now stood in front of him in nothing but her glasses and silver charm necklace.

Tim stared at her beautiful body, now bared in front of him, but didn't move or say anything. He noticed that she had a small landing strip and a small butterfly tattoo on her left hip. Unsure of what to do next, Lisa slid a finger inside herself and began to move it in and out of her hole. Immediately, Tim barked at her, "What do you think you're doing you little slut? Did I tell you to touch yourself?"

Lisa responded, "N-n-no...sorry," as she reluctantly removed her finger from her wet slit.

Tim opened his desk and took out a plastic ruler and walked up behind her, saying, "I didn't know you were a clumsy whore when I hired you, Lisa. I'm going to have to punish you for breaking my label maker and having an orgasm when you're supposed to be working."

He ordered her to get on her hands and knees, and she obeyed. Then he took the ruler and smacked it hard on her ass. She cried out in pain and surprise as the hit landed right on her ass cheeks, leaving a light pink mark. Tim said, "You're lucky my office is sound-proof for confidential meetings, but I still don't want to hear you screaming and crying. Now I'm going to give you ten for breaking the label maker, another ten for masturbating instead of taking notes, and another ten for screaming right now. If you make more noise while I'm giving you these thirty, I'll add on more. Understood?"

Lisa turned her head and nodded with tears in her eyes. As Tim began hitting her ass with the ruler again and again, she whimpered in pain but held back her cries. Even though the hits hurt, she began to feel her cunt dripping down her thighs, feeling pleasure mixed with the pain. As Tim neared the final few strokes, one hit unexpected hit her pussy. Immediately, she cried out both in pain as well as immense pleasure, then realized what she had done.

Tim got up and picked up her soaked panties lying on the floor a few feet away. Then he rolled up the wet garment and shoved it roughly into her mouth to shut her up. She almost gagged, but surprisingly enjoyed the taste of her own juices being forced into her mouth. Tim then said, "For that, I'm adding on another twenty lashes as punishment," and began to hit her even more viciously.

Her screams were muffled by the panties that had been shoved into her mouth, and by the time Tim finished, her pert ass was red from the abuse. The blows took a lot out of her, and Lisa slumped to the floor face first with her ass in the air. Tim took the time to unbuckle his pants and lower both pants and boxers as he positioned himself behind her. "Alright, it's time to get what you want, you slut," he said into her ear as he slammed his cock deep into her pussy.

Lisa's eyes widened as she once again screamed into her makeshift gag. Tim continued to ram himself in and out of Lisa at a fast pace, going harder with each stroke. Her saliva mixed with her cunt juices as he fucked her from behind. She moaned loudly into her panties as she neared her third climax.

Suddenly, they heard a loud knocking on the door. "Shit! My meeting!" Tim exclaimed as he pulled out of Lisa's cunt and began putting his pants back on. "One second," he said as he pressed the intercom button.

Lisa took her panties out of her mouth and began crawling toward her clothes when Tim said, "I didn't say to do that." She looked around at him and started, "But..."

"Shut up," he said as he finished putting on his pants. He took the panties and shoved them back into her mouth as she protested.

He turned, then hesitated. "On second thought," he said, "Maybe you can make this meeting a little more enjoyable." He took the panties back out of her mouth and told her, "Get under my desk. You're going to blow me throughout the meeting, but go slow and don't make any noise. This is an important client, and I don't want to cum during it. There will be severe punishments if you disobey. Understand?"

She looked at him with incredulity, so he slapped her hard on the ass with an open hand. She yelped and crawled under his desk. He quickly picked up her discarded clothes and shoes and threw them into an empty drawer in his desk. Tim then looked around the room to make sure everything looked alright, straightened up a little, then walked to the door. "Hi John. Sorry for the wait. My assistant's running some errands right now. How are you doing?"

The man walked in and replied, "Oh that's no problem Tim. I'm doing pretty well. This deal shouldn't take too long."

They sat down and began to discuss the proposed business deal. At the same time, Lisa slowly and silently unzipped Tim's pants and took out his cock. She wrapped her lips around the head and started sucking on it. Meanwhile, Tim inhaled sharply as she did so, and John's voice began to fade from his mind.

As they continued their discussion, Lisa opened her mouth further and took most of Tim's cock into her mouth, moving her head back and forth slowly as she reached down and slipped a finger into her snatch. Now Tim was paying no attention to what John was saying. The meeting continued for another half hour or so as Lisa continued to blow Tim under his desk. It took all of his self-control not to blow his load into her cute face as John continued to talk. Finally, John concluded, and Tim quickly said, "That sounds good John. Just come back next Tuesday to finish up the paperwork."

He zipped himself back up, and picking up his notepad with his left hand to cover his erection, he shook John's hand and saw him out. After John left, Tim quickly locked the office door once more and said to Lisa, "You can come out now."

She crawled out from under his desk and stood up. Tim motioned for her to walk over to him and said, "You did a fantastic job, and for that, you're going to get a reward."

As she walked over, he took a look at the clock and noticed that it was about time for his lunch break, and so no one would interrupt this time. He took off his suit and underclothes and piled them neatly in the corner. "Now how about that reward of yours," he said as he gently pushed her onto the floor on her back.

He spread her legs wide and brushed his fingers lightly across her mound landing strip. He blew on her slit lightly as he rubbed her clit. "Uhhhhh," Lisa moaned as her pussy began leaking juices. He spread her pussy lips with his fingers and inserted his tongue, licking her slit up and down. He continued doing this, lapping up her juices and shoving his tongue in and out of her faster and faster.

She began moaning loudly and bucking her hips, again close to climax. As she was about to go over the edge, Tim stopped and looked at her, saying, "No. Not until I say you can cum."

After she calmed down a bit, he started licking her again, this time shoving two fingers into her twat as well. She moaned as he continued licking and finger fucking her, increasing his pace as her moans grew louder and longer. As he closed his mouth on her clit and sucked, she screamed loudly and shook from head to toe. She came and bucked wildly as she squirted more and more of her sweet nectar into Tim's mouth. He continued to clamp down firmly on her clit with his lips while trying to slurp up as much of her juices as he could.

Finally, she stopped moving and lay on her back, breathing heavily from the two back-to-back orgasms she just had. Tim looked up, and as much as he had enjoyed drinking in her cunt juices, he was irritated that she had disobeyed his order not to climax until he had given her permission. He glared at her sternly and said, "I'll go easy on you this first time for failing to obey me, but you're still going to be punished."

She automatically got on her hands and knees with her ass facing him. He smirked at her obedience and said, "Not like that. I have something different in mind." He got up and walked over to his desk, taking out a roll of duct tape. She looked alarmed as he walked over and grasped her hands in front of her. He then bound first her wrists together, then her ankles. He then walked over and looked in his desk drawer until he found her lavender thong, which was still partially wet from her juices before. Tim walked back and shoved them back into her mouth, ignoring her muffled protests. Then he put on his clothes, turned off the lights, and walked out, leaving her bound and gagged with her own panties on the floor. She heard the lock click and his footsteps leave as she contemplated what was going to happen to her...

*

I already have a Chapter 2 in mind and in progress. However, please leave feedback and comments so I can make it better, or maybe even suggestions for a Chapter 3?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Office Slut Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 170 milliseconds