• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sheppard's Seed Ch. 01

Sheppard's Seed Ch. 01

My name is Sheppard. I used to say I was just an ordinary guy, but now looking back, I could only say I am an extraordinarily lucky guy.

In my wildest dreams I never imagined that I would end up with eleven kids from seven different women. I have no apologies for what I did. Everyone got what they wanted, my children have a good life, and none of the women regret what happened.

This is how it happened.

How it all started was an accident, at least on my part. I admit that I unwittingly had a part in it, but I was young and way too trusting of women.

I met Elaine when we were both twenty years old. We lived in the same apartment building, only a few doors from each other. Elaine was a pleasant woman. She had a nice body, however she possessed rather plain looks. However, she also happened to be an excellent cook.

Elaine told me that her husband was good to her while they were dating, but now he treated her more like a housekeeper once they were married. He would go to work then stay out late and when he came home he would expect her to have the house spotless and his dinner waiting.

She often visited my apartment while her husband was at work. She would bring food and we would sit and talk while we ate. In just a short time we became close friends.

One morning there was a knock on my door. It was early and I hadn't gotten up yet, so I got up and slipped my pants on before answering the door. When I opened the door there stood Elaine, dressed in a robe and holding a plate of French toast in her hands.

"I thought you'd like some," She said.

"They do look great but I worked late last night and I'm trying to sleep in this morning," I told her.

"That's OK," She said, "You go back to bed. I'll put these in your refrigerator and then I'll let myself out."

"OK," I replied.

I sleepily made my way back to bed as she headed to the kitchen. I was almost asleep when I heard her come into my room. I looked up and saw her standing there next to my bed. She was looking down smiling at me. Without a word, she opened her robe and let it slip to the floor. At that point, I wasn't very surprised when I saw that she wasn't wearing anything under her robe.

I pulled back the covers to my bed and she climbed in next to me, "Hi," She said with a smile on her face.

I pulled her to me and kissed her long and hard. Her naked body felt so good against mine that it caused an instant erection.

Elaine reached down and took my cock into her hand and started jerking it, "Do you like this?" She asked.

"Oh yes, I like it a lot," I replied, then kissed her again.

"Shit," She exclaimed, "That's a nice cock."

"Yeah, I kinda like it too," I joked.

"It's a lot bigger than my husband's pecker," She said.

"Really?" I asked.

"She looked at me, like I just said something stupid, "Hell yes," She said, "I've never met a guy with one this big before."

"Glad you like it," I told her.

Elaine slid under the covers and examined my cock more closely, "It's definitely the biggest one I ever saw, except for the ones in the magazine pictures."

Elaine put the head of my cock in her mouth and closed her lips softly around it. She held it there while her tongue wiped across the tip of my cock, slowly back and forth.

"Oh man, that feels good," I moaned.

Elaine took more of me into her mouth and sucked while she stroked my shaft at the same time. The feelings of pleasure that it gave me were very intense.

I tensed up; trying not to cum too soon but Elaine had other ideas.

She took her mouth off my cock and looked up at me, "Relax. Just let it go," She said, looking up into my eyes.

I relaxed and she began sucking me again. It wasn't long before I began to gush into her mouth. I was impressed by how easily she accepted my cum into her mouth and swallowed it all down.

She kept playing with me, milking the last drops of cum out of my cock.

I started to wonder if she thought it wasn't cheating if she only gave me oral, but when she climbed up on top of me and slid herself down on my still hard cock, I knew I was wrong.

I reached up and squeezed her ample breasts as she rode me with an easy rhythm. Her eyes were closed and the expression on her face was one of contentment. I watched her expression change as she neared climax. Her eyes opened and she leaned closer to my face, locking her eyes with mine.

"Oh God, I really need this," She moaned.

Her orgasm overtook her and she collapsed on top of me, moaning loudly and grinding her hips hard against me.

"Give it to me," She gasped, "Give it to me. I need it.

I worked my hips to match her movements and pushed deeper into her. A second orgasm hit her with even greater force than the first. Her moaning grew so loud that I was beginning to worry if the neighbors would hear it. "Give it to me," she said loudly.

I pulled her head to me and kissed her hard. Her hips bucked faster and ground harder against me. I felt my cock begin to jerk, getting ready to shoot it's second load of seed for the morning.

"I'm going to cum," I told her. I wasn't wearing a condom so I wanted her to know, just in case she didn't want me to cum in her.

"Give it to me," She repeated, as she made her hips move faster.

In a few seconds I felt my cock begin pumping my seed deep into her. Elaine felt it too. She stopped moving and kissed me deeply as my cock filled her inside.

Afterwords we lay in bed together until I fell asleep. When I woke later she was gone.

Elaine became a regular visitor in my bed; often visiting me in the mornings to have sex and then making me breakfast.

One morning after we had sex we were laying in bed together. Elaine smiled sweetly at me, then kissed me softly.

"I have something to tell you," She said.

I looked at her questioningly.

"I have your baby inside of me," She told me.

"What?" I asked, startled.

"It's OK. I won't tell my husband. I just wanted you to know," She said softly.

"I don't know what to say. What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I want to keep things just the way they are now. My husband doesn't know about us and I will keep it that way. He'll think it's his child."

"Are you sure you want to do that?" I asked.

"Yes, this is the best way for everyone," She said.

I wasn't sure it was such a good idea, but I wasn't in any position to make her change her mind.

We continued our morning sessions in bed all through her pregnancy, but we slowed down at my insistence. In her eighth month we spent time in bed, but we spent most of that time fondling and kissing each other. Elaine would always insist on sucking me off. She was very skilled at oral but the way she made it feel when she did it to me, always made me feel like she was committing an act of love.

Elaine later confessed to me that she had chosen me to be the father of her children. She told me that she saw qualities in me that she wanted her children to have. At the time she told me this I had mixed feelings about it. I wanted her to leave her husband. I wanted to take her and our baby far away from him and give her the life she deserved. Elaine refused my offer. She wouldn't explain to me why she wouldn't leave him, but I got the distinct impression that she felt that having a child by me instead of her husband was somehow her way of getting even with him.

I felt in some way that she had granted me a sort of special privilege. Now I have to confess that the idea of a woman choosing me to sire her children is a very big turn on to me.

Our affair lasted four years and I gave her three great kids. Elaine and her husband eventually moved to another state. We still kept in contact and I manage to visit her at least twice a year.

If she ever asks me for another child, I won't refuse her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sheppard's Seed Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1679 milliseconds