• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Mainely About Honor: Book 02

Mainely About Honor: Book 02

12

As a preface, I wanted to apologize to my readers for not putting chapter 1 in the title of the first part. The original concept was that it was going to be a stand alone. Unfortunately my overly fertile and often warped imagination kept twisting things. I do not like it when other authors do that, and humbly apologize for doing it myself. Having said that, here is the second chapter of what has grown from a short story, into three, possibly four chapters of the first book of a three book saga entitled MAINELY ABOUT HONOR, and starting with this chapter will by found in the Novel and Novella Category.

There will be a lot of twists and turns and not a few bumps along the way, and I hope you will bear with me. As far as the length of the first chapter, it is simply that I am not used to the media. When written and printed, it was almost 4 pages and I simply forgot that that would only be one page on-line. There is very little sex in the first book. So if you are looking for a stroke piece, then don't read any further, this ain't it.

Again, I would like to thank my editor; ladyleveaux for her help and patience.

Book 01: Prague May Be the Death of Me Chapter 02

After our evening meeting with the hotel managers, Amy, Bruce (short for Bruccia), Josie, Carla and I all decided to go out to eat and catch a concert at Roxy Praha, a local club two blocks from the hotel on Dlouha. We got to the restaurant at about 11 pm, and by the time we got served we got to the club in time to see the second set. The band was kind of a mix between Industrial and Dark Wave, and was really hot so we stayed until they closed at 5 Am., and by the time we walked into the hotel and got into the elevator it was about 5:30.

"Can't this elevator go any faster," I whined, "I have to go pee."

"My god Mary," replied Carla, "Dave's not here, you're allowed to cross your legs. We'll be there in a minute."

Everybody giggled at my expense, but finally we reached the penthouse suites and I was able to run into the bathroom.

When I returned, we started talking about our plans for the next night, and after about 15 minutes when nobody could decide, Josie said, "Well, we could always go to…"

At that point I interrupted, "No fucking way am I going back there. Once was more than enough."

"I don't know Mary," Bruce said, "I thought it was kind of fun, you know, like the old party days in college before you met Dave."

"Yeah, well I did meet Dave, and if he ever found out what we did at that club he would kill me", I replied, "I still don't know why I was so horny and out of control that night. I let strangers do things that I hadn't even let Dave do. It was wrong."

"Ok," laughed Josie, "then how about we go check out the new club down on Vlkova, I hear they have a Steam Punk Band from Seattle, Washington playing; a group called Abney Park, they're supposed to be pretty good and put on a good show."

"Yeah," I said, grinning, "I've actually heard a couple of their songs and they are really good. I think they even have a video on You Tube. I'd really like to see them."

"Cool," put in Amy, "it's a plan. We'll get some sleep, get up around 4 pm and be at the club for the whole show."

"I'm tired, and off to bed," I yawned.

It was at that moment that my cell phone started to play the ring tone for a text message.

"Who the hell would be texting me at this hour of the morning?" I questioned, in frustration, as I reached for my phone.

As I opened the phone, and started to read, my heart seemed to stop and I felt myself falling.

"What the hell!" exclaims Carla, as she watches her best friend slump to the floor.

Rushing over to her, she starts to feel for a pulse and check to see if she is breathing. Mean while Amy, picks up her cell phone to try and find out what has caused this kind of a reaction, and Bruce ran to the bathroom to get some cool damp cloths, and Josie ran to the bedroom to grab some pillows and a blanket.

As Amy begins to read the text message, she begins to cry, saying, "Oh my god, Oh my god."

"What is it Amy?" asks Carla, as she watches her friends' face get pale.

"Dave found out about the club, something about a video. He knows everything that happened and called us all whores and said that she had killed him!" she answers.

"Oh my god," the other three girls seem to intone as one voice.

"How did he find out?" asks Josie.

"That doesn't matter," replies Carla, "right now we need to help Mary, and the only way we can do that is to get to Lincoln, Maine as quickly as possible and find out what happened".

"You're right," Bruce chimes in, "I'll get on line and find us the flights. Josie, start packing all of our things. Amy, call the hotel manager and let him know that an emergency has come up and all further meetings have been cancelled. Tell him we want a limo outside in 30 minutes waiting for us until we leave."

"Got it," both women reply, as the three of them race towards their respective jobs.

Now here I sit, alone on the floor, my best friends' head resting on pillows in my lap, while I tuck a blanket around her. I wipe her face with the cool damp cloth and talk to her, begging her to come back to us, reminding her that Dave is not the kind of person to take his own life and that he has to be hurt and scared and angry. As I sit here, I keep trying to call his cell phone only to have it go straight to voice mail.

I've been sitting for about 20 minutes when I see Bruce entering the living area of the suite from her bedroom.

"Ok Carla," she says, "I have 6 seats booked on Delta flight DL209, departing at 9:30 AM, so we had best get a move on. Also, I called daddy and told him some of what had happened, he called the embassy and one of the Navy Corpsman attached to the Marine detachment is being granted leave and will meet us at the airport to take care of Mary, she'll be with us all the way to Maine if necessary. That's who the sixth seat is for."

As Bruce is finishing, Amy comes in, and adds, "I talked to the manager and the Limo is waiting and there is a Bell Captain outside the door with a luggage cart, and a wheel chair for Mary. He and Josie are loading the cart and we need to get Mary into the Wheel chair and go."

I let them lift Mary off my lap and strap her into the wheel chair, after which I wrap the blanket around her and we head out the door. As we reach the hotel entrance I can see Josie and the Bell Captain have just finished loading the limo. Obviously someone was thinking because they brought the new Mercedes Sprinter Handicapped Limousine with the Braun's Vangater Two Side door lift for wheel chair access.

When we are all on board, the driver heads for the airport, and we can all somewhat relax for the 40 minute ride. I start to catch my breath, when I hear music softly playing. It sounds familiar, but at first I can't quite place it. I look over at my friends and Amy answers the question in my eyes.

"It's Mary's favorite band, Crux Shadows," she answered, "I thought it might help."

I whispered my thanks as a tear trickled down my cheek, and I could hear the words echoing in my head;

"The trials you are now facing,
They are not greater than your will,
For there is nothing under heaven,
You cannot overcome.
See the door that lies before you,
And know-this too shall pass.
The confrontation of your fears,
In strength drawn from the past.

Where silent voices whisper,
'Find the course that is your own,
And however great the obstacle,
You will never be alone.'
For I have watched the path of Angels,
And I have heard the Heavens roar.
There is strife within the tempest,
But there is calm in the eye of the storm."

Somehow, it helped.

As the black limousine pulls away from the hotel, two figures stand in the shadow of a doorway;

"It proceeds more quickly than anticipated," a voice speaks out of the darkness, "inform the American Press."

There is only darkness, and emptiness. If Dave is really gone then I don't want to live. My birthday is only a few days away and right now the best present I could get would be to not wake up, at least then I wouldn't have to think about what I have done. As the depression draws me deeper into the darkness I can see no future without pain, no happiness. Yet I hear music and words drifting down into the darkness;

"This is the moment of truth,
At the point of no return.
Place faith in your convictions,
As boundaries start to blur.

If you find the courage within you,
To face the path ahead,
It matters not the outcome,
If what you will gain instead,
Is a heart deepened in the knowing,
That experience carves the soul,
And the very thing that empties you,
Shall surely make you whole."

It pulls at me, it draws me to the light, I hear voices, and as my eyes flutter open I see Carla sitting beside me crying. I am strapped into some type of chair and can hardly move, but I manage to loosen my arm enough to reach out and take hold of her hand.

Suddenly, there is a flurry of activity, and my friends are gathered around me, all crying and touching me as if to assure themselves that I am really there. I try to speak, but all that comes out is a pitiful squeak. Josie quickly gets up and holds a cup to my lips while I slowly let the water trickle down my dry throat.

After a few more sips, I am ready to try again.

"I'm Ok guys," I whisper, hoarsely, "Where are we?"

"We're in a limousine headed for the airport. We have tickets on the 9:30 Delta flight 209, which arrives in New York at 12:30 PM with a connection to Portland, Maine on Delta flight 6336 which departs New York at 4:25 PM and arrives in Portland at 6:20 PM, Avis will have a Chevy Suburban waiting at the airport. By the time we get our luggage and get going, we should arrive in Lincoln at approximately 11 PM. We have 3 rooms booked at the Briarwood Motor Inn in Lincoln and there is an Independent Duty Navy Corpsman waiting at the airport here in Prague courtesy of Bruce's dad and the Embassy. Will that be all, Madam Chairwoman," answered Carla, to the sound of substantial laughter.

At that point there were a lot of questions running around in my head, but the only thing I could think of to say was, "Corpsman?"

At that moment, the driver interrupted us by saying that we were being diverted to the hanger, where the corpsman and a representative from Delta Airlines would meet us and as a medical priority we would be boarded first. The Delta rep would have all of our tickets and boarding passes.

I looked questioningly at Carla and she just looked back and shrugged her shoulders.

As we arrived at the hanger, I could see a woman in Navy Dress Whites standing by the plane along with a gentleman in a business suit and several carts with medical equipment and a handicap lift. How the hell much was this costing?

When the limousine stopped, the driver got out and opened the door and began getting me hooked to the lift while Josie and one of the luggage handlers began unloading the Sprinter and Bruce went over and talked to the Delta Representative. Carla and Amy stayed by my side.

Once on the ground, the woman in the Navy whites came over and introduced herself.

"Hello, my name is Chief Petty Officer Allesandra Katz, and I am an Independent Duty Corpsman for the United States Navy. I took the liberty of contacting Delta Airlines and arranged for us to be boarded here so that I would have time to assess the situation," she informed us, and with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, added, "but you can call me Alley, and no I do not chase mice, although I have been known to purr when properly patted."

After the initial bout of giggles and laughter died down, I thanked her and asked her how long she would be with us.

"I will be with you until such time as you are safely in the hands of your own doctor," she smiled, "and no, that is not open to discussion."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Carla and Bruce look at each other and could read Bruce's lips as she shook her head and softly spoke the one word that explained it all, "Daddy."

"I take it by that statement," I replied, "that you have spoken to Admiral McKinnon."

"Yes, Ma'am," she said, "I believe his exact words were, "Tell Mary to shut the hell up and accept this, because Alley is the best and she has received a direct order from me." He also sent his love, Ma'am."

As she is speaking, I can feel the tears starting to flow, and simply say, "Thank you."

During the next 10 minutes they got my wheel chair onto the lift and raised us up to the forward hatch and then got us on board and into first class. The Flight Attendant informed us that there was no one else booked into First Class for this flight so we would have it all to ourselves.

Alley and I talked while she did a cursory examination and inquired as to my medical history and allergies, and informed me that she would be giving me a mild sedative for the flight to New York so that my body could recover from the trauma. I said ok, because by this time I was exhausted. There would be plenty of time to make plans on the flight from New York to Portland, and the drive to Lincoln. We talked about what had happened and she agreed with Carla, that he most likely had not committed suicide. She said that it was almost like Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, that the shock had caused him to say and do things that he normally would never have done. She takes a sample of my blood, and places it in a sealed bag, labels it and places it in a small cooler that she brought with her.

Once the other passengers were loaded, the plane took off and I was given the sedative that would allow me to sleep for the 9 hours until arrival in New York, and as I drifted off to sleep I couldn't help but think about my life and my marriage.

In my dreams, I watched as a documentary of my life played before me. From my growing up in Baltimore, an only child, to high school when my mother died in a fire at home while I was in school and my father was with his mistress. I witnessed the anger and hate in a sixteen year old girls eyes; blaming her father for her mothers' death. I saw the pain in the father's eyes every time she turned her back on him and walked away. I felt the need to hurt this man by being wild and out of control and even though I maintained my grades and was accepted into college, once there I became a self destructive party girl. At one of the many parties I met the four women who would become my best friends. I had drunk too much, as usual, and was about to be gang banged by four men I had been dancing with. They had my dress up and my panties off, and were holding my legs, while one of them had pulled down his pants and was getting ready to stick it in. Suddenly, a foot appeared between his legs and he collapsed screaming on top of me and a scent of pepper began to fill the air as more screams seemed to come out of nowhere. Four sets of hands reached down and helped me up and for the first time I saw the faces of my rescuers.

"My name is Carla," one of them said, "it looked like you were in a little over your head, so we decided to even the odds a little."

As I watched, the club bouncers finally showed up and after determining that I did not want to press charges, escorted my assailants out.

"I'm Bruce," said a really pretty redhead, "that's short for Bruccia, and these are my friends Amy and Josie, and you've already met Carla; so why don't we go get you cleaned up and if you still want to party, you can hang with us."

That began a friendship that saved my life. They showed me the destructive path I was on, and though we loved to party, and we were not adverse to wild sex, we were always in control.

The dream shifted and I could see my graduation, and although we still were not close, I could see the love and pride in my father's eyes.

The dream shifted again and I was at a Christmas party for my fathers company, and as I look around I see a young man about my own age sitting in a corner all alone and looking very out of place. I walk over to him and as he looks up at me and our eyes meet I knew that this was the man that I would marry, and yes I know it sounds corny as hell, but the next day I even told my best friends. From that day, I never so much as danced with another man; I still went out with my friends, but not nearly as much, preferring to spend most of my free time with David.

Now there is a panorama of scenes from the starting of my company along with my four best friends, to my marriage, to our life together over the last two years. I see the passion

in our love making, the heat of the nights when we would just have wild heart stopping sex, and the nights when we just held hands at the movies.

I see the success of our companies, the acceptance and love that my husband shares with my friends, acknowledging them as part of our family, the sisters he had never had, and finally to that night in March when my world began to fall apart.

This was only our second trip to Prague since winning the contract to manage the hotel; the first had been in October of last year when we narrowly beat out a large Albanian management company. We had just finished our final meeting of the trip and were looking to go out and celebrate. We asked the Assistant Manager, Sasha, who was only a couple of years older than us if there were any good clubs around, and she had offered to take us to a couple of her favorites. We went shopping and she helped us pick out some of the more popular club dresses that she said were in fashion in the Czech Republic. They seemed a little risqué to me, much shorter and more revealing than I would normally wear, but my friends talked me into it.

The first club we went to was on Husitska, about a mile from the hotel, and was a very high end night club with a live band. We had arrived at about 5PM and stayed there for dinner and a few drinks. The band was very good, and over the next 5 hours I began to feel more relaxed. The girls had been dancing with some of the local men while I had politely refused, but by 10PM was feeling a little excited and maybe a little horny. I was starting to get a little worried and expressed my concerns to the girls. It was at that point that Sasha suggested that perhaps I would feel more comfortable at a club where all the customers were women. I had never been into women, so I felt that that would be a safe alternative that would remove the temptation, and still allow us to keep partying. It was only a few blocks away, on Cimburkova, so we decided to walk. Sasha suggested that we might want to use the ladies room here before we left in case we had to wait to get in, so the five of us left her at the table and went to the ladies room. When we got back, we finished our drinks and left.

During the walk, I began to feel very excited and by the time we got in to the club all I could think about was having fun. All thoughts of my husband were gone.

I don't remember much of what happened after that, just bits and pieces; a wall with cocks of all different shapes and sizes sticking out of it, someone cumming in my mouth, someone removing my panties and licking my pussy, I remember the many orgasms, I can see the faces of many men and their bodies with hard cocks jutting out proudly. But most of all, I remember waking up in my room the next morning covered in cum with a burning feeling in my ass, and knew that I had been unfaithful. I was no better than my father.

As I rewind the movie in my mind, I still don't understand why I did the things I must have done. Obviously, I must have had sex with many men, and at least one of them had fucked my ass (something I had sworn never to allow), I think I remember having three men at the same time, but I don't know, it is more a memory of having all my holes full than anything else.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Mainely About Honor: Book 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds