• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Entrapment

Entrapment

12

Claire had been seeing Billy for just over 6 months now. He would stay at her house almost every weekend, whenever he didn't have to fly interstate for work. He would come over each Friday night and they would get take away, rent a DVD and then spend the rest of the night in the bedroom. It was starting to turn into a routine. They would start with a little foreplay before moving into the missionary position and ending with her on top. It was Thursday night and Claire decided to stop in at the sex shop on the way home from work to see how she could spice things up for the coming weekend. She walked up and down the rows of dildos and vibrators picking one up to look at it's features every so now and then. One of the sales women came over to her.

"Can I help you with anything?"

"I'm not sure." Claire hesitated. She'd never actually been in a sex shop before. She'd always bought her toys discretely online. "I'm looking for something that will spice things up a bit, but there are so many things available that I'm a little overwhelmed." She blushed.

"That's ok. I can try to help you to decide on something if you like? That's what I'm here for. I can recommend a few different things depending on what you feel comfortable with."

"Ok, well it's for my partner and I. Things are getting a bit too routine, if you know what I mean?"

"Ah ok, well were you thinking of buying some sort of toy, like a vibrator? Or how about some new lingerie? We had a delivery of some gorgeous new stock today."

"Umm, I guess I could look at some lingerie."

"Ok, follow me." They walked over to one of the walls which was filled with racks of teddies and g-strings. "What size are you? About a 10?"

"Yeah, good guess."

"How about something like this?" the sales assistant held up a red ensemble with padding in the bra section. "Now this is sexy."

"Yeah, it's nice." Claire took the teddy from the sales assistant and turned it over in her hands. She noticed the price tag said $120 and she handed it back to the sales assistant. "Do you have anything a little cheaper than that? I'm on a bit of a budget."

"Sure. We have this bra and brief set for $80. Is that a better price range?"

"Ummm, I was thinking more along the lines of about $50?" The sales assistant looked at her and put the underwear back on the shelf.

"Ok, well for $50 you could get something like... a pair of handcuffs or a mouth gag?" She walked over to the other side of the store with Claire following close behind wondering what you would do with a mouth gag. "We have these metal cuffs for $20 or the fluffy ones for $35." She handed Claire the two pairs of handcuffs for her to look at. "And these mouth gags are $20 each as well." She handed Claire what looked like a little rubber ball with elastic sticking out the sides of it.

"I like these." Claire held up the fluffy pair of handcuffs. "They're so cute."

"I'll tell you what. I'll give you a special price. If you buy both the fluffy handcuffs and mouth gag, you can have them for $45 if you like?"

"Sold!" they walked over to the counter and Claire paid for her new purchases. This would certainly spice things up for sure!

»

After Claire got home from work the next day she quickly jumped into the shower and cleaned herself thoroughly. She put on her silky black bathrobe and walked back to her bedroom. She picked up the bag of goodies that she left beside the bed the night before and took out the handcuffs and mouth gag. She turned the mouth gag over in her hands. She'd seen one of these in a porno once, but never in real life before. She guessed that you put the rubber ball into your mouth and the elastic around your head. It had little clips at the back that she guessed were used to tighten or loosen the gag. She looked at the handcuffs with the black, feather-like fluff fastened to the inside. They came with a little set of keys so that you could lock and unlock them. She decided that she was going to surprise Billy when he came over, by already being cuffed to the bed when he arrived. She made sure the front door was unlocked, and walked back to the bedroom taking her robe off and dropping it on the floor in the hallway so he would have to stop to pick it up and wonder why it was there in the first place. That would get his curiosity going. It was almost 7pm, so she quickly lit some candles and turn on some soft music, then sat in the middle of the bed and unlocked the handcuffs so they were ready to be snapped shut around her wrists. She untangled the elastic that was surrounding the mouth gag and put the red rubber into her mouth. It was bigger than she expected it to be and she hoped it wouldn't be in her mouth for too long because it could start to get uncomfortable after a while. She placed the elastic around the back of her head and adjusted the straps so that it wasn't too tight, but made sure that it wouldn't fall off easily. Next she placed her wrist in one of the handcuffs and fastened it around the top corner of the metal frame of her bed head. She placed her other wrist in the other handcuff and twisted her body around to clip it onto the other corner of the bed. She suddenly had a thought. Her vibrator! She slid her bedside drawer open and pulled it out and sat it upright on the top of the table. She returned to the task at hand and turned her eyes back to the handcuffs. It was hard to do one handed, but she managed to finish handcuffing herself without too much trouble. She looked over at the bedside table and noticed her mobile phone sitting on it. She tossed the keys to the handcuffs on the table trying to land them next to the phone, but didn't use enough force and they hit the side of the table and fell onto the floor beside the bed. Damn. Oh well. Billy would be able to pick them up later on in the night when he unlocked her. She slid her body down towards the end of the bed so she would be laying down when Billy came through the door. He would be here any minute now.

»

Claire had been laying on the bed for about 10 minutes waiting for Billy to arrive when she felt her jaw starting to ache from having the gag in her mouth for so long. She tried to reposition the gag with her tongue but gave up after she realized that she'd made the straps too tight and it wasn't going to budge. She started getting a little anxious that Billy hadn't arrived yet and couldn't believe that she was laying on her bed naked, handcuffed and gagged all alone. What was she thinking?

She heard her mobile phone beep and looked over to the bedside table. Someone had just sent her a message. She wondered if it was Billy telling her that he was going to be late. She tried to reach it with her right hand but it was positioned up too high. How did she get herself into this situation? She was stuck here on her bed for who knows how long, unable to reach her mobile phone. Then she thought about the keys to the handcuffs. If they were on the floor, there's no way she'd be able to reach them and unlock herself if Billy was going to be late. What was she going to do? She sat up a bit so she could stretch her right arm out and try to reach her phone again, but she was about a foot short from it even touching it. She tried to wriggle her wrists out of the handcuffs but they wouldn't slip over her hands. This was ridiculous. She was stuck and wasn't sure how long she'd have to wait until she could free herself. What if Billy got caught up somewhere? She could be stuck like this for hours. Don't panic, she thought. There's got to be a way out of this somehow. Just think. She twisted her body towards her right hand so she could at least get the gag out of her mouth, but she couldn't reach it with her right hand locked up so far away from her body. She tried to shuffle her bum over a bit more to the right, but her left arm was stretched out to it's maximum and when she turned her head and tried to reach the gag with her hand, she couldn't get it close enough. Fuck! She only needed about 2 inches more. She stretched as far as she could but both her wrists started to hurt from the extra pressure she was putting on them and her jaw started aching even more from being held open for so long. What the fuck was she going to do now?

Claire tried to twist her body around so her legs were over to one side of the bed. Maybe she could reach her phone with her foot? She spread her legs wide and got her right foot onto the edge of the bedside table. She shuffled her bum towards the back of the bed head and twisted around as far as her arms would let her without hurting her shoulders. She touched the phone with her foot and accidentally slid it further away from her. No! She gently placed her toe on top of the phone and started sliding it towards the bed. She stopped when she got it to the edge of the bedside table and sat upright again. Now maybe she'd be able to reach it with her hand? She stretched her right arm out and reached for her phone. The metal of the handcuffs dug into her forearm through the fluff, but she could feel the cold plastic of the case with her fingers and struggled to pick it up with her fingertips. Got it! She unlocked the keypad and pressed the button to look at her message. It was from Billy.

'Won't be able to make it tonight babe, sorry. Work's flying me to Sydney for a last minute presentation. Have a good weekend.'

Oh my God! Billy wasn't coming over tonight! What the fuck was she going to do? She felt her heartbeat racing as she realized that she might be stuck like this for the whole weekend. Don't panic. Just text him back and ask him to come over before his flight. Easy. She started typing in her reply.

'Are you leaving tonight? Could you please come over before your flight leaves?'

Send. She waited for a few seconds before he answered.

'Sorry, I'm already at the airport. My flight leaves in about 10 minutes. Have to go now. I'll give you a call tomorrow night. Bye babe.'

No!!! This was not happening to her! There was no way he would be able to come all the way across town to unlock her before his flight left. What the hell was she supposed to do now? She sank back down into the bed and started to cry. How was she going to get out of this one? She tried to manoeuvre her leg down beside the bed to reach the keys with her toes, but her hips wouldn't let her leg swivel backwards towards them. She was stuck here with no-one to help her out. She started sobbing quite loudly and the tears flowed down the sides of her cheeks. She watched as the candlelight softly flickered on the ceiling and she listened to the George Michael song that was playing on the stereo. What the fuck was she going to do?

»

Claire looked at the mobile phone in her hand. There's got to be someone she'd be able to call who could help her out. She thought about texting her best friend Jenny but remembered that she was out of town visiting her mother for the weekend. She scrolled through her list of phone numbers until she came across Dave's mobile phone number. She hadn't seen Dave since she started dating Billy. Should she ask him for his help? What would he think seeing her like this? She continued scrolling through all the numbers in her phone until she got to the end of the list. The only name that stuck in her head was Dave's. She decided to send him a text as he was one of the only people in her list of numbers who had seen her naked apart from Jenny. Well, here goes nothing. She thought. She began typing.

'Any chance you're in my area at the moment? I could really do with a favour. I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important.'

Send. She remembered saving Dave's mobile number from the member's list that the bushwalking club gave out. She sent him a naughty text one day and he got angry and told her not to use that number in case his wife found out what happened on one of their recent camping trips together. She hoped he didn't get angry at her again and that he wouldn't mind her asking him to help her out. She heard her phone beep and looked at the screen.

'What's up?'

'This is going to sound stupid, but I'm a bit tied up and I need a hand getting out of a situation. Can you come over please?'

'What do you mean tied up?'

'Please don't judge me by this, but I'm handcuffed to a bed and I can't unlock myself and if you don't help me I'll be stuck like this all weekend because my partner's gone out of town.' God she felt stupid for having to ask for help like this. Her mobile phone started ringing. It was Dave. What was she supposed to do now? She couldn't answer it. She pressed the 'ignore' button and the phone stopped ringing. She started typing into the keypad again.

'I'm sorry but I can't answer the phone because I have a gag wedged in my mouth and can't talk. Could you please just come over and help me out? Please?'

'What's the address?'

Claire typed her address into the phone and pressed send.

'I'll be there in about 20 minutes.' Came the reply. 20 minutes? How long had she already been like this for? She looked at the clock. It was 7.34pm. She'd been trapped like this for over half an hour now.

'Thank you so much! You don't know how much I appreciate this! The front door's unlocked, so just come straight in. I'm in the bedroom down the hall. See you soon.'

Send. She looked up at her left hand. She could feel it starting to go numb as all the blood drained out of it because it was higher than the rest of her body. She flexed her fingers and wriggled her wrist around a bit. She'd start to get pins and needles in it soon enough. Claire then looked over at her right hand, which was holding her mobile phone. Should she try to put it back down again? Or should she keep holding onto it in case Dave sent her another text message? She decided to try her luck at putting it down. She didn't want to have to hang onto it for another 20 minutes. She brought her left leg up in line with her wrist and wedged the phone between her toes. She gripped onto it and lowered her leg back down towards the bed. She wriggled her toes and the phone fell onto the mattress at beside her legs. What was she going to do for 20 minutes? She looked at the clock again. 7.35pm. Great. This was going to be a long wait. She decided to lay back down and close her eyes for a while. Her jaw was aching and her teeth were hurting from being pushed against the gag for so long, but she tried to ignore her sore mouth by listening to the music that was coming out of the stereo. George was still singing away. 20 minutes wasn't that long was it? It's better than a whole weekend. She thought. That's for sure!

»

Claire was still laying on top of the bed 10 minutes later when she started to get cold. Her nipples stood to attention and she got goosebumps all over her skin. She tried to untuck the blanket from the side of the bed so she could get underneath it, but it was tucked into the frame too tightly. In the position that she was in, she couldn't reach the top of the blanket to pull it down from there either. She decided to kick both her legs into the air and rotate them around each other like she was riding a bicycle. Maybe that would get some blood pumping around her body and she could keep warm that way? Each time she rotated her legs though, the bed would bounce and her wrists would scrape against the metal of the handcuffs and hurt her. She stopped cycling and put her legs back down on the mattress. 7.46pm. Not long now. Just another 10 minutes to wait. She tried to lift her legs up towards her face so she could get the gag out of her mouth with her toes, but she just wasn't that flexible.

As Claire was laying there, getting colder by the second and watching her nipples getting harder and harder, she noticed that the CD had started skipping. George was singing ..... over and over again. Great. Just what she needed. 10 minutes of listening to the same lines of a tacky song over and over again. Her hands had started going numb and they were getting very cold too. She kept moving her wrists in circles every so often just to get some feeling back into her hands. How much longer was Dave going to be? She looked at the clock again. 8.07pm. Where was he? She was freezing and she felt as if her mouth had started bleeding from having her teeth pushed out against the gag for over an hour now. George was still singing .... And she was starting to get a headache. She started feeling very sorry for herself and vowed never to let herself get into this situation ever again. She looked over at the clock again. 8.12pm. Was Dave even coming? Or had he lied to her because he thought she was playing some kind of stupid joke on him? She wondered what she should do. Should she text him again to see where he was? Or should she just wait it out for a few more minutes longer? She realized that she didn't know Dave very well, so she wasn't sure how he'd even react to this kind of situation. She felt tears starting to form in her eyes again. How could she have been so stupid? She thought.

»

Claire heard a car pull up outside her house. Was that Dave? She tried to sit upright but a sharp pain shot through her back and shoulders. She strained her neck to look at the clock again. 8.21pm. Please be Dave. She thought. She laid very still so she could hear what was happening outside. She heard a car door slam shut. Please be Dave. She thought again. She strained her ears to listen. George was still singing .... And her head was throbbing from listening to it repeating over and over again. She heard the gravel crunching outside her window as someone walked across it and then she heard the front door opening. Oh thank God!

"Hello? Claire? It's Dave. Are you here?"

"Mmmmmpphfff!!" She was so relieved that she started crying again.

"Claire? Is that you?" Dave stepped over the threshold and closed the door behind him. The house was pitch black. He had never been in Claire's house before so he wasn't sure where the light switch was. Which direction did he needed to head in? He ran his hand over the wall searching for the switch. He found it and flicked it on. The room filled with light. He looked around and saw that the living room was immaculately clean. There was nothing out of place. He thought he heard some kind of music coming from the left and starting walking down the hallway towards it. "Claire?" He felt something cold underneath his foot and bent down to pick it up. He held it up to the light and saw that it was a silk bathrobe. He kept walking and came across 3 doors. Which one was she behind? "Claire?"

"Mmmmmm." He heard her coming from the door in the middle. He turned the handle and walked through the frame. The whole room was lit with candles and Claire was laying naked in the middle of the bed. Dave felt his dick spring to life as soon as he saw her. "Holy Fuck!" He couldn't take his eyes off her. Her hands were handcuffed to the top of the bed frame and she looked so small on the queen sized bed. Her mascara ran in lines down the side of her cheeks and her hair was all scruffy like she hadn't brushed it for days. The skipping CD brought him back to the moment and he walked over to the stereo and pressed stop.

"Mfmmfrtph." Claire could still hear the words of the song repeating in her head even after Dave had stopped the CD from turning. She was so glad that she would finally be free after almost an hour and a half of laying there. She couldn't wait to put her arms down, get the damn gag out of her mouth and hop underneath the covers to warm up a bit.

"Wow." Dave was staring at Claire again. This was every guys fantasy, right in front of his eyes. There was a beautiful woman handcuffed naked to a bed ready for the pleasure that was supposed to be brought upon her, but then something occurred to him. She looked miserable! How long had it taken him to get here? He looked at his watch. 8.27pm. "I'm sorry I'm so late. I was with Wendy and I couldn't find an excuse to get away and then I got stuck in traffic... Wow. You're so beautiful Claire."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Entrapment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds