• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • About Tina

About Tina

12

Tina towered over me, all plump, 6 foot-3 inches of blond, blue eyed woman. I looked straight up. She had her hands on her hips.

"Hey, Carlos. Sarah needs another half hour," she said. "God damn it. I don't want to be here. I want to get out, have a drink, relax." She slid her hand over my chest.

I looked sideways at her big beautiful legs, no more than inches from me. I slipped my hand under her skirt.

"O-oh," she said.

"Well, tell her to hurry up."

"I asked. She needs to close up the books."

I took my hand out and gave her a pat on the butt. I noticed she wore her heals. I gave up another 2 inches, 9 inches total. Another guy would have been intimidated. I was just embarrassed.

She exhaled. "Come on," she ordered me.

"Where?" I asked.

"The garage," she said. The parking garage had all kinds of areas where, if you needed privacy, you could smoke, drink, do weed, have sex. All benefits of the recent downturn in the economy.

I grabbed my jacket and walked past dozens of empty desks from this week's round of layoffs. Survivors were gone for the weekend.

Tina and I made out in the stairwell, but only for a while. We kept walking. I jumped the last steps and opened the fire door. Empty. Tina grabbed my arm and pulled me behind a cement column.

"Come on. Hurry up. Take off your pants." She fumbled with my belt. She dropped her purse and kneeled in front of me. Our fingers met as we worked together on my pants.

"I like it when you wear button ups." She tore open my fly.

My dick was limp. She popped it into her mouth and tugged on it vigorously with her lips. After a few seconds of encouragement, my cock grew into it's full size. She'd learned a thing or two after three marriages, a few years in the navy, and what the other men in her 39 years taught her. I was the current beneficiary of her excellent cock sucking education.

She continued to pucker smack her lips on my uncircumcised head. She pumped me gently with her index and thumb. She hummed.

"It's freaking cold," I said. She warmed my legs with her hands.

She released my cock for a second and took a breath. "Sorry for forcing you down here. But I really need this." She resumed slurping and licking. "God damn that Sarah."

I patted her head and closed my eyes. I rocked gently back and forth. And then her phone rang.

"Fuck!" Her mouth released. "This better be an emergency."

She grabbed her purse and answered the phone.

"What?" she said. She passed her hand across her chin. I pitied the bastard on the other end.

She whacked my leg and clawed me with her red nails. I tapped her head with my fist.

I mouthed the words, "Hurry up."

She leaned forward and licked the head of my cock. She gave it a few flicks. My penis jumped across her face.

"Whatever, Bill. Fuck you. I'm hanging out at Sarah's. If you can't handle that..."

She gave me the sign for hold on, and breathed out.

"Drinks, you asshole. I'm hanging out with my best friend. I won't be coming back tonight."

I looked down at her head.

"Well fuck you if you can't do me this favor and take care of the kids. You're their dad, you can fucking figure it out. Hot dogs, pizza, take them to McDonald's. Don't wait up."

She looked up at me, and shook her head.

"Bye!"

"Trouble in paradise?" I teased.

She slammed the phone shut and shoved it back into her bag.

"What a piece of shit. Pissed me off."

"Sorry about your husband." I rubbed her shoulder. My dick was getting limp.

"Sorry. Grown man can't even take care of himself. I leave him alone one night with the kids, and he can't even handle that. I'm telling you, his mother spoiled him. Old cow turned that man into a little bitch. Why did I ever marry him? Tell me."

"Forget him. Come here," I said. I stroked her smooth blond hair and rubbed my dick across her lips. She unclenched her teeth and pushed it back into her mouth. I held her face.

"A few more minutes of cock sucking will take out the tension." I said. Reduce it to a simmer, anyway.

She was the best cock sucker I'd ever met. Methodical and skilled, prone to improvisation. And eager to swallow. It filled her with irrational joy. Every time she sucked me, I knew it was going to be great. Much of it had to do with how she felt about me, and what that made her do."

"I'm coming, Tina," I said.

She sucked me harder. I felt the tremor start inside my balls. My body shivered up and down and then I felt the fluid course through my cock. A river of cum crashed wave after wave into her mouth. She held and squeezed my ass. Quick as I made it, she swallowed.

Finally, she opened her mouth and was done. We both caught our breaths.

"That was a lot," she said. She licked the inside of her mouth and smacked her lips. "Thick and stringy, too. What did I say about drinking grape fruit juice? Seriously, try drinking it. I'll buy you some. You need to thin it out. It coats my tongue for hours, if you don't."

"Yeah, yeah." I patted her head. "I got it."

"You need to thin it out. I'm going to choke one of these days."

I pulled up my pants, and helped her back on her feet. She kept passing her tongue through her mouth and massaging her teeth. She was really having trouble. I wiped the side of her mouth with my thumb. She bent down and I gave her a kiss.

"Come here. Give me a hug," I said, and pulled her close. I squeezed her warm, hefty body, and patted her ass.

She leaned her head on my shoulder.

"You don't have to tell me you're coming. I can tell," she said.

"I just want to be polite." I stroked her wind burned cheek. "Besides, I like saying it."

I handed her her purse.

"Thanks," she said.

We opened our mouths and she kissed me with her tongue. What am I going to say? It tasted like my cum.

She gave me a piece of gum and we climbed back to the office. ---

It was close to 7 by the time our friend Tina finished her work.

It was pitch dark and raining hard. The workweek was truly, finally over. Sarah drove, while Tina and I sat in the back, our hands on each other's laps. I looked outside at the street full of cars wading through flooded streets. Inside the car, it was warm and quiet. We were heading to Sarah's condo a few blocks away.

"How are you guys doing back there?" asked Sarah.

I kissed Tina's lips, and she nuzzled in my ear. Her warm hand slipped between my legs.

I caught Sarah's eyes in the rear-view. She rolled her eyes.

"I don't know what to do with you guys," she said. "It's like having teenagers. Do you guys ever do anything other than fuck? You, Carlos, you ever even take her out to dinner?"

Here we go, again. I didn't.

"Shut up, Sarah," said Tina.

"We go out for drinks." I said.

"All you do is take advantage of her..." said Sarah.

"She knows what she means to me."

"We hang out with you," yelled back Tina. "It's not like we have all the time in the world. I'm married. Carlos has things he has to do. We're both adults."

Tina patted the backrest on the Explorer's driver seat. "Thanks for caring, Sarah, but we can handle ourselves."

"OK," said Sarah. We pounded her into submission.

It was a clear drive down to her condo. Sarah pushed on the accelerator and the car purred into high speed. No traffic lights, no cars. We coasted. Then, with a sharp turn that sent Tina piling onto me, Sarah turned into her complex and parked into the first open space.

I adjusted my penis back between my legs and gave Tina a quick kiss. We got out of the car and ran up to the steps to Sarah's condo. Tina walked ahead, me behind her and Sarah brought up the rear. I rushed Tina and pinched her ass. I grabbed panties and a fair amount of flesh.

"Ouch!" said Tina.

Sarah had a clear view. "Pervert," she said.

I smiled back at her.

"Come on," said Tina and pulled my hand up the stairs.

"And you, leave him alone," she said to Sarah.

Sarah moved ahead and unlocked the door. We walked in and took off our coats and shoes.

"Get over here, Carlos" said Tina. "You're all wet."

She ran her fingers through my hair, and shook the water out.

"You're wet too, you know." I passed my fingers thru her hair.

"Sarah, do you need any help?" asked Tina.

"No. Just sit down. Take care of your man." She said it without malice. "Excuse me. I haven't been fucked in two weeks." She slammed a beer on the kitchen counter.

Tina and I made faces at each other. We understood.

"It makes me jumpy not having a man around for a good fuck," said Sarah. "It's not natural."

"'You just need to relax," said Tina. "It's been a long month at work."

"What would you guys like to drink, Coronas or Bud Light? I have some vodka, and whiskey, too."

"Coronas, please." said Tina. She got up and got me my beer. I gave her a deep tongue kiss for a payment. She grabbed my collar and pushed herself onto me.

"Don't I take good care of you?" she asked.

"Absolutely. Thanks for the beer, baby." I patted her behind.

"I don't want you guys fucking in my house, you hear," said Sarah. "I don't want Carlo's semen on my stuff."

"What's wrong with my semen?" I asked.

Tina laid back on my shoulder, and tossed her head back.

"Ugh," she groaned. "Sarah, you are such a total bitch."

"Whatever, whore," said Sarah in the nicest way.

I took a swig from my bottle. I loved these women. They spoke their minds.

Tina looked sideways at me and elbowed me in the ribs. She pushed her tongue against her cheek and pushed her finger into my chest.

"Keep an eye out for an opening," she said.

I leaned into her ear. "Okay."

Tina sat with her thigh on my leg. I rubbed it against her bare thigh.

"Excuse me."

She moved over me and grabbed a blue blanket. The condo was freezing. Tina cuddled up next to me and pulled the blanket up to her chest. She reached under the covers and stroked my leg.

Sarah sat on a recliner and looked down at us.

"Pot, anyone?" she asked.

"Bring it on. That's what we all need. Fucking layoffs. They got rid of half of us." said Tina.

Sarah lifted the hinged top and propped it open. She had coins, rings, pieces of quartz and other rocks all mixed together in a big compartment. She took out a small plastic bag and unrolled it."

"Shit, I'm going to talk to that son-of-a-bitch son of mine when he gets back from his dad's. He has his own supply. He doesn't have to steal from me." She grabbed some Zig-zags and expertly rolled a fat joint with her sharp manicured fingers. "Don't fuck with my shit."

She lit up with a lighter and took a deep drag. Her chest heaved. She inhaled and passed it to Tina

"Ah, yes." said Tina. "Give it here."

Sarah turned on some slow jazz and swayed her hips. Arms up. Hips rolling. It looked more hippie trance than anything else. She looked good, wide assed but good. These older women were teaching this 27 year old some finer things.

Sarah talked about her black guy, Jim. She sang how good he was in bed, how much she liked him, even though he was sleeping with his wife's cousin, too. They talked about the overweight single-mom S&M chick, Karen—the one with the watermelon boobs. She was pregnant again, and didn't know who the father was. White trash-true sex stories.

They mostly ignored me, though. That was a good thing. I say a lot of stupid shit when I'm stoned.

Then I dozed off.

I remembered Tina and Sarah talking across from me on the sofa. They were in close to one another. I heard fragments. Bits and pieces.

"Mickey's having problems at school...he's a good boy. He brings in good grades..when he tries. Laura's great...where does she gets it from...I can't take any credit...just one of those kids...I love them...that Bill's a dick, though...Why did I ever marry him? Sarah, I don't know.. I just don't know...where will I go? What will I do? I can't raise kids on my own..daycare, money, rent, car payments. Oh, Sarah, I just don't want to think about it."

I looked closely at their faces.

Tina was drinking from a glass of whiskey. Sarah balanced a beer between her fingers. They were both smoking cigarettes and Sarah had her hand on Tina's arm.

---

I woke with the feeling that my legs were deep in cement. I opened my eyes and yawned. Tina was sitting on my crotch. She pushed her ass back and forth on my crotch. Her skirt was up by her waist and her naked legs straddled mine.

She looked at me and smiled. "Hey there, sleepy head," she said.

She bent down and we kissed. She lifted and lowered her mouth to mine. We kissed a dozen times.

"Tina," I said. She kept on rolling her ass on my crotch.

"Relax," she said.

I enjoyed the pressure of her body on mine. She was so solid.

I slid my finger between the tight elastic band of her panties and snapped it.

"Ouch," she said.

I ran my fingers down her semi-prickly skin. She had a few days worth of hair growth. She was lucky she was a blond.

I stared at her open blouse and leaned in to kiss her all over her naked chest. Her skin was red and mottled with brown freckles, permanent damage from years of sun bathing.

"Mmm, Carlos, " she said in a low voice, paused, and swung her legs off of me.

"I'll be right back," she said.

Her high, long legs carried her to the bathroom barefooted. I straightened my back. There was the faint sound of a toilet lid opening, and then a strong jet of piss striking the water. I looked down at the coffee table. There were bottles everywhere.

Seconds. Minutes.

I was surprised when the bathroom door opened, and she walked back. Her hands smoothed the wrinkles in her skirt. Her hair was pinned back and her blouse was buttoned back up. When she came within inches of me, she no longer smelled of cigarettes. She smelled of spicy cinnamon.

"Keeping busy?" she asked, as she bent forward and asked for my hand.

"Come on. Come with me," she said.

She walked me to the bathroom.

"She won't see us here," she said. I stepped inside.

She turned her back to the door and shut it with her foot. It closed with a simple click.

Sarah kept a clean, very feminine bathroom, pink all over with shag trim. It was neat, properly furnished with hand and bath towels. A hamper. Spotless everything.

"What if she has to pee?" I asked. I took off my shirt.

She slid across the smooth vinyl, her hands below the roundness of her stomach. With a few steps she was on top of me. She put her arms around my neck, and kissed me with all her familiar force and passion. Her powerful legs pushed me back. I moved where she wanted me. What choice did I have?

I put my knee on the shag toilet seat cover. We pressed our mouths and pulled our bodies hard into each other. Her tongue searched mine out and abused it.

"Tina," I said.

"What?"

"I need to take a leak."

I separated myself and unzipped my pants. My cock sprung out. I sprayed jet of piss on the rim and wall before I got it under control.

"Hand me some toilet paper, please." I said.

"Hurry up, stud. She's going to wake up any time."

She stared at me, and bobbed her head side to side.

"Hurry up. Shake it off."

Her hand reached over and scraped my pubic hairs with her long nails. I swatted it away. She played it sweet and smoothed over my stomach.

When I was done pissing, she yanked my pants and underwear down to my knees.

"Thanks, mom."

"You have a problem. I'm serious, you're sick. I'm not your mom."

She turned around to me. I unzipped her skirt and pulled it below her plump thighs. I pulled her blue satin panties out of the way and kissed her large beautiful ass. The greatest ass in the world. She giggled.

'She'll wake up and find us fucking in the bathroom," I said, and licked her leg.

"Fuck her." She smiled. "You'll have to fuck her if she see us. It's her home, after all."

With a kick, she tossed the skirt into a corner. She took off her blouse and unhooked her bra. Her relatively small breasts hung down her chest. The nipples were hard and round. "I need you so bad," she said.

I rubbed her freckled arms from her shoulders to her wrists.

"Shivers. Your hands are so cold," she said.

I squeezed everything. Her physicality was so real. More actual than any other women I'd been with. My woman had to be taller than me, she had to be fatter and wider, her stomach had to roll into a belly. Her flesh had to yield and redden.

"You're so beautiful, Tina."

I kissed her shoulder with a million kisses.

"I want you to fuck me. Please. Fuck me."

She pushed me back with her hand, turned around and bent over. She spread her long legs and lowered her body. I pressed my fingers over her round, fat thighs and followed the curve into her ass. She clenched instinctively and caught my fingers.

"I got you," she said.

I pulled my fingers out and shoved her down. She turned back to me, giggled, and looked back to the door. My hand went between her legs and played with her long moist pubic hairs. She spread her legs wider. My thumb went into her burning hole, the rest of my fingers stroked her curly patch.

"Oh," she said. "For God's sake, fuck me."

She used her hands to slip me in. She was hot and tight. I waited without moving. How much tighter must it have been before her three kids? I pushed my cock in, slow and easy.

"Come on," she said.

"Okay."

I smiled and picked up the pace. My legs slapped her jiggly ass for several minutes. She threw her head back.

"Faster, harder," she said.

I grabbed a bunch of her hair and rode her like a wild mare. She used her legs to push back. I grabbed a metal towel rack and slammed her as deep as I could go. Our flesh smacked violently. I pulled her ass apart to get in deeper. Any other woman would have screamed in pain. We were going to be bruised in the morning.

"Oh," she said, over and over again. Her breathing was heavy and shuddering.

I reached forward again. I palmed and massaged her pussy lip. She pressed on my hand and guided my finger to her clit. I focused on that finger and let my cock go into auto-pilot. I hammered her hard.

Finally, her body shivered. I slowed down. I wanted to be kind.

"Don't stop." she said, eyes closed.

I put my hands on her back and ran my palms down and out.

"I need it, Carlos. I need to suck your cock." She jumped away and came back on her knees. Her hair was a mess.

She plunged it into her mouth. She was rough and careless. She pressed her tongue hard against the shaft and slobbered all over it. She cleaned it free of her juices. She alternated techniques. Short sucks, long sucks, wide licks, she tongued the head, pulled my foreskin up and down.

I gritted my teeth. "Tina."

She had me on the balls of my feet.

She looked into my eyes. I nodded reassuringly.

"I want to come inside of you," I said.

Her eyes widened and she trembled.

The rest was quick and dirty.

We threw down some towels and kneeled down on the floor. She splayed her hands across the bathroom floor and flattened her body. It looked vulnerable and grotesque.

You don't know what I mean. Her flesh lost shape, the folds on her back became indistinct, just layers of skin and fat. The line of her ass became long and her ass lost any curvature it may have had. Her legs opened and spread out across the floor. She pushed on her pelvis and her ass jumped.

"Come into me," she said.

I fell down behind her and licked her salty back. She raised her ass inches off the ground, and I guided my cock inside her cunt. I banged her for several minutes. He ass made that slappy sound they make when you're both wet. I came inside of her, shuddered, and kept fucking her until it was painful and I had to stop. I pulled my cock out of her pink pussy and collapsed over her back. Her lungs emptied.

"Oof," she said.

She supported my weight without complaining.

I slapped her ass, and that was the end of it. We were exhausted, beyond done. We stood up and looked at these bodies we had. Hers white, middle aged, tall and overweight, saggy breasted and wide hipped. Me, brown, young, muscular, short compared to her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • About Tina

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds