• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Unconventional Counseling Ch. 03

Unconventional Counseling Ch. 03

12

Donald parked in the lot near Dr. Perry's office. As he approached his first group meeting, he felt the same way he did on the first day of high school. Part of him was eager with anticipation; part of him was apprehensive about the unknown.

As Donald approached the main entry to the office building, he recognized Marc Reisner as Marc entered ahead of him. Donald doubted that whatever brought Marc out here would be nearly as unconventional as his own purposes.

Marc was a managerial peer of Donald's and the two were friends outside work as well. The pair belonged to the same country club and golfed together about once a month. Beyond that, they socialized as couples together at least once a month at cookouts, poker nights, or theme parties.

Donald found Marc's wife quite attractive, and had occasionally fantasized about swapping Song Lee and Ruthie. He knew Marc found Song Lee very attractive both because he kidded Donald asking how hot it must be to have an Asian wife, and because Marc spent a good deal of time flirting with Song Lee at their social gatherings.

Today, however, Donald slowed his pace so he wouldn't run into Marc entering the building. The fewer questions there were, the better.

When Donald arrived in Dr. Perry's waiting room, he greeted Loretta and he saw two other men there. They looked very much the same as Donald. In fact, had a police bulletin been issued about any of the three, the descriptions would probably have been identical: white male, medium height (OK, maybe a bit shorter than average), medium build, brown hair, between forty and fifty years of age. It wasn't until he heard the toilet flush that Donald realized there was a fourth man waiting as well.

"Donald?"

"Marc?"

"You mean, Song Lee?" Marc asked.

"Ruthie?" Donald asked in return.

"Well, whaddya know!" exclaimed Marc as he broke into a grin.

Speaking simultaneously, Marc said, "I didn't know Asian women were interested in..." just as Donald said, "I didn't know Jewish women were interested in..." Both broke off the sentence at the identical point and laughed.

The intercom crackled. "You can show them in now, Loretta." The voice was Dr. Perry's.

Once inside, Donald saw there was five chairs arranged in a circle. Four were plush armchairs. One was Dr. Perry's stiff backed seat.

"Group, we have a new member joining us today. This is only his third session but he is really quite advanced, so I wanted him to sit in with us. Uh, not today, Jack," Dr. Perry said interrupting herself to speak to one of the group.

Donald looked in the direction of her gaze to see a man, presumably Jack, with his pants half off. "Let's just hold off on that while we make our new member comfortable." Jack slid his leg back into his pants and zipped up.

When everyone was seated, Dr. Perry had them introduce themselves. In addition to Marc and Jack, there was Matt. Marc let Dr. Perry know that he and Donald were friends outside the group but she seemed to know that already.

"Donald, I know you're new, but would you mind starting us off today by describing your wife?"

"Well, my wife is Song Lee. She came from Korea more than 30 years ago. She is now almost 52 although if you ever met her you wouldn't believe it. She's about 5 feet tall and weighs about 105 pounds. She is very pretty with shoulder length black hair.

"Her measurements are about 33C-22-33. She's a C cup but her second husband had them enhanced from a B, I think. Anyway, they are very pert without noticeable droop and for someone with her small frame, they appear quite large. But most find her best feature to be her very full lips. A lot of guys would..."

"OK, Donald, that's enough for now. We'll get to hear a lot more about Song Lee in future sessions. Jack, last Saturday was scheduled to be your first tasting, wasn't it? Why don't you tell us how that went."

Tasting? wondered Donald. He didn't wonder long.

"That's right, Dr. Perry, Saturday was the big day."

"For the sake of our newest member, why don't you explain what a tasting is."

"Well, a tasting is what some people call a "cream pie" or "eating a cream pie." We call it a tasting, not sure why. Anyway, have you heard of that, Don?"

Donald wasn't sure. He'd read about cream pies and such on some Internet sites he'd found when he was investigating about wives who have sex with black men. Reading about it had disgusted him and he wondered what kind of man would enjoy that. After realizing that that was pretty much what he'd already done by kissing Song Lee after she'd blown Sammy, Donald wondered if he could ever do that.

"Is that where a guy eats the woman out after another guy has cum in her pussy?"

"That's it exactly," said Jack.

"Well, to be accurate," corrected Matt, "it could be after a guy dumped his own load. And most people say you're eating a cream pie if the guy drops his load into your wife's ass and you eat that out."

"To be accurate," Marc mocked Matt, "MOST people never talk about eating a woman's ass out, let alone after some guy came in it." They all laughed, even Dr. Perry.

"Jack, would you continue, please," Dr. Perry prompted.

"Sure. Well, we pretty much followed the instructions on your sheet, Dr. Perry. Around noontime, Penny and I went out to the mall. She bought a new corset with bra and matching thong panties at Victoria's Secret. The corset also had garter straps and we bought a pair of stockings. Then she got a pair of stiletto heels with thin ankle straps at Nine West. We ended up getting some make up including some of that really shiny lipstick. When we finally got home and I drew Penny a bath."

"I'm sorry," interrupted Donald, "but are you saying you went through all this trouble just so you could lick your wife's vagina after some guy ejaculated into it?"

Donald wanted to use other words, cruder words, but was afraid of insulting Dr. Perry who was conducting a proper counseling session.

"Please, Donald, don't interrupt," Dr. Perry said in the voice a kindergarten teacher might use to discipline a boisterous student. "We have a certain protocol we use when our cucks, uh cuckolds, confess their milestone activities. You should take this opportunity to observe how it's done as well as appreciate the love and sacrifice Jack is showing his wife. Please continue, Jack."

"Yes, well, after the tub was filled with a bubble bath, I got Penny a glass of Merlot while she soaked. When she finished the wine, about 15 minutes, she climbed out and I began shaving. I did her armpits first because that is the least desirable, least erotic part.

"Then I shaved her legs, all the way up, then her pussy and ass. Those were very erotic as I tried to get every bit of stubble so her legs would be silky and her pussy and asshole beautifully smooth and bald. I placed tiny kisses along her upper thighs as well as her labia and sphincter. I didn't attempt to tongue fuck her, although I desperately wanted to, as I was instructed not to."

Jack shifted his position hoping it would relieve some of the pressure his burgeoning erection was creating against his garments. Marc too shifted, while Matt outright tugged at his crotch to re-position himself. Donald remained as he was, afraid to draw another reprimand from Dr. Perry.

"I warmed up the bath water and Penny got back in to soak for another half hour. I brought her another glass of wine, her third, as she'd also drunk one during the shaving. I left her alone while she did her hair and make up.

"When she called me back in, she looked absolutely gorgeous, especially those bright red, shiny lips. I helped her into her corset and held her panties out while she stepped into them and slid them all the way up. Sitting, she raised each leg in turn while I put on her stockings and hooked the tops to the garter. Then I put on her shoes. She looked beyond gorgeous.

"I got us both some wine while we sat in our living room and waited. Penny engaged in small talk but I was mostly silent. My stomach was full of butterflies.

"Penny kept looking at the clock and worrying that he wouldn't show up. She told me she'd heard he was great and had a really big cock. She said he needed to get there soon because she was so wet and it was starting to run down her legs.

"Penny was rubbing her finger across the crotch of her panties by then. She looked flushed. We were both practically gulping our wine. Just as I was about to ask her if she wanted another glass, the doorbell rang."

I practically jumped up to answer it. "Lionel," I said shaking his hand, "we're really glad you could make it."

"Whoa, man, you got Lionel for your first?" exclaimed Matt, giving Jack a high-five. "Nice work!"

Donald's head was spinning. This was truly bizarre. It was true that he'd done some things with Song Lee that most men would consider weird, but this went way beyond that. This guy Jack was actually helping his wife seduce this Lionel.

Admittedly, he'd not done much to stop his own wife, but at least he didn't go around approving it, much less encouraging it. And here was Matt celebrating with high-fives because Jack, what, scored a higher caliber stud to fuck his wife? Did this Lionel have better cum or something?

Cuckold, that was the word Dr. Perry used. She called them cuckolds. Did she mean Donald as well, or just the others? Was he truly a cuckold? Yes, Song Lee sucked around, maybe even fucked round, he wasn't sure, but he sure didn't approve of it.

Wasn't that an essential of cuckoldry, the approval of the husband? Donald would have to look it up when he got home. What was the guy called, the guy that fucked the wife? Donald struggled to recall the answer.

Bull! That was it, they were called bulls. So Matt was cheering Jack's good fortune of which bull would fuck his wife and leave him a cream pie? Donald was weirded out. He was also painfully hard.

"That's enough, gentlemen," Dr. Perry reprimanded. "Let's just stick to what went on shall we?"

"Sorry, Jack continued. "Well, Penny gave Lionel a big welcoming kiss. She thanked him for helping us achieve our new status. She looked at me, and I thanked him as well."

"What did you say?" Dr. Perry interrupted.

"I pretty much followed the script. I told Lionel I how much I appreciated how he made my wife feel and that I was grateful to him for that, and that I hoped he would continue seeing her. I also said it would be my pleasure if he would allow me to freshen Penny up after he'd finished in her.

"One more thing, Dr. Perry, even though I said I followed the script, I don't mean I was being insincere or anything. I really meant everything I was saying."

"Very well, Jack. Did Lionel let you witness your wife servicing him, or did you remain in the living room until called?"

"I saw a little, the greeting kiss, of course. I watched Penny display herself and her new outfit for him, especially her thong. As you know, Dr. Perry, Penny has not been with Lionel before and she was quite anxious to see if everything the other wives said about him was true. So, she immediately began rubbing her hand up and down his bulging crotch as they kissed.

"When he broke off the kiss, Penny slid to her knees and pleaded with him to let her see it. He made no movement to stop her, so she opened his fly and pulled out his flaccid organ. He did disappoint either of us. Penny began applying those freshly painted lips to Lionel's dick. Thankfully, I was able to watch her bring him to full erection before they went into our bedroom."

"What happened when Penny called you in?" Dr. Perry pressed.

"Penny was lying on our bed in her corset and stockings. She still had her shoes on but her panties, of course, were missing. Lionel was nude and sitting in the chair. His dick was about half hard and smeared with their juices and her lipstick.

"Penny opened her thighs and motioned for me to get between them, get my head between them. I positioned myself on the bed, about 10 inches from her pussy. It was a mess. I could see the cum all around the lips and it was beginning to ooze from her slit.

"I could smell the odor, and you and everyone were right, Dr. Perry. It was an amazing aphrodisiac. I had already been hard hearing them and imagining what was going on, but the smell made me harder. Basically, I moved closer and, taking a deep breath, mashed my face into Penny's cunt. Sorry, Dr. Perry, I didn't mean to be impolite."

"In this instance, it's quite all right, Jack. At the moment you are going in to perform cunnilingus, it is a cunt. It's a perfectly valid word."

"I just put out my tongue and started lapping. It tasted just like everyone said, somewhat salty but quite mild. I was just so turned on I licked up everything, swallowing as I went. I began tongue-fucking Penny trying to get all of Lionel's cum, plus I know it's something Penny really loves.

"Suddenly, she grabbed me by the hair and pushed my face away from her slit. She accused me of trying to make her cum. She said I knew how easily I can get her off with my tongue and that I was deliberately trying to steal something that belonged to Lionel. Then she told me I was done there and I should go back to the living room."

"Jack, I can understand you were turned on by the situation and what you were doing, but you know it's one of the cardinal rules. You'd better get control of yourself before your next tasting or it could be your last."

"I know, Dr. Perry, I know. A husband cannot eat his wife to orgasm in front of her bull no matter how much cum is involved."

"That's right, Jack. While he is with your wife, her orgasms are reserved for the bull. It is arrogant of you and an insult to him if you try to deprive him of something that's rightfully his."

"I can assure you Dr. Perry that was not my intention. I was just caught up in the moment. I had waited so long for this. I promise, it won't happen again. Penny's happiness means too much to me. I will respect the bulls' property in the future."

"So," teased Matt trying to get his friend out of the dog house, "did Penny hit a single or a double?"

"What makes you think it wasn't a triple?" Jack laughed, playing along. The baseball analogy referred to the number of cream pies a wife served her husband in a session with a bull.

"Gentlemen, a little decorum, if you please," admonished Dr. Perry. "That may be the language you cucks use among yourselves when you get together at one of the parties or if you are enjoying a "cucks night out," but it's not how we talk here. Nor should any of your wives ever hear herself described that way.

"And, the bulls certainly better not hear anything like that! You wouldn't want a bull to shun your wife, would you? One word from a bull and your wife could be left high and dry – and I do mean dry. Any of you interested in your wife coming home empty? Forget for a moment the living hell she'll make your life, do any of you want to return to your pre-pie days?"

Matt and Jack hung their heads. Even Marc had his eyes cast down. "I thought not," Dr. Perry concluded.

"Well. Let's not end on an unhappy note," Dr. Perry concluded. "Jack, that was a job well done."

Somehow, Loretta appeared in the room with a certificate and small cloth patch.

"Congratulations, Jack, wear it with pride," Loretta said as she handed him both items. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. He held the items up for the group to see. Marc and Matt issued congratulations.

"Let Donald see the patch," Dr. Perry urged.

The cloth patch had what looked like a blackberry pie with one slice missing. The pie was topped with whipped cream. Inserted into the area of the missing piece was a red tongue. The cream from the pie was coating the tongue and dripping from it in big globs. It was one of the important "merit badges" Dr. Perry had designed for the husbands in her group. Those badges were status symbols and were highly prized.

"Loretta," said Dr. Perry, "We're done for today. If the boys want to relieve themselves, make Jack go last, he was the worst behaved." Dr. Perry smiled. "Donald, would you stay behind for a few minutes?"

When Loretta closed the door behind the others, Dr. Perry motioned Donald toward the couch again.

"Please take one of those with you," Dr. Perry said indicating the stack of fresh towels.

Spreading the towel over the couch, Donald removed his pants and underwear even without being told before reclining on the towel. Dr. Perry again had a folder in her hands. She noticed Donald was not erect.

"Tell me Donald, what did you think of today's session?"

"Well, I'm still confused about why the guys do it. I'm also disturbed that these bulls as you call them seem to get so much respect and deference. I mean, after all, they're getting the best ride of all, free pussy. It seems they should be the ones doing the kowtowing."

"Let me begin with what we have already established. Take a look at this picture." The photo was of a black penis. It was flaccid but very long and thick just the same. There was no woman in the shot. Donald's felt his cock begin to stiffen as he looked.

"Obviously, from the reaction of your penis, you find that picture stimulating, don't you?"

"Yes," Donald answered, his cock continuing to grow.

"Why? Are you attracted to black men, Donald?"

"No, absolutely not."

"Then why are you getting hard?"

"I guess I'm thinking of what the cock could do. How I can see that it would turn a woman on. Tell me something Dr. Perry, does that cock turn you on?"

"Very much so," Dr. Perry replied. "However, I already know what turns me on. It's you we're sorting out. Do you agree that many, probably most women would enjoy viewing that cock."

"Yes."

"And that's what turns you on, doesn't it? That a woman can be attracted to a cock as much as a man can be to tits, or a cunt. Do you fantasize having that for your cock? Would you like to turn women on with just your cock, Donald?

"Just pull your meat out and have women beg you for it? Or maybe get a reputation and have women approach you, total strangers approach and proposition you just to get a look at your cock? You'd like to be that man, wouldn't you Donald?"

"What guy wouldn't?"

"But you can't, can you? So the next best thing is for someone else to do it for you. For the woman to be attracted to somebody's cock even if it isn't yours. You got so turned on watching Song Lee suck Sammy off because you knew she was overcome with her desire for his cock. She couldn't stop herself, could she, Donald, even though she knew you were right there?"

"No."

"And you were hard watching her, weren't you?"

"Yes."

"And what she did afterward? Why did you kiss her, knowing what was in her mouth?"

"Because she wanted me to. She asked me to. She was so hot from sucking that dick and she wanted something from me. It made me feel good about myself that even though she could have Sammy's cock she still wanted me too."

"What if she had fucked Sammy instead? What if she presented you with a sloppy, messy cunt like Penny did to Jack? Close your eyes, Donald. Picture Song Lee's messy pussy? If she asked you to kiss it, would you? If she said, Please, honey, I need you to eat me right now, would you?

"What if she said, My bull wants to see you eat his cum from my cunt. Do it, honey. Do it for him. Do it for me. Please. Would you?" Donald was now hard as a rock and Dr. Perry saw it. She saw the pearl of pre-cum leaking from the end of his dick.

"I'm not sure."

"Bullshit, Donald, you're sure. Your cock doesn't lie, and it says you're completely turned on by the idea of eating a cream pie."

Dr. Perry ran her finger across the end of Donald's dick, wiping up some of the pre-cum. It made Donald jump. It felt so good, he wanted to jerk off immediately. He didn't open his eyes, however, fearing he might be dreaming.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Unconventional Counseling Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds