• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Haitian MILF Domination

Haitian MILF Domination

Hi, there. My name is Steeves Volmar Cherenfant. I'm a big and tall Black man living in West Side of the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. Not too far from Brockton Community High School. These days, I'm a Criminal Justice Student at UMass-Boston, having transferred there from Massasoit Community College. And I'm openly Bisexual. Even though I'm one fine Haitian-American stud, I've been lonely all year. The gorgeous young Black women at my new school don't seem to like Black male scholars like myself. They seem to prefer the thugs. And that's a shame. Because I'm a well-dressed, educated and good-looking Black stud who knows how to treat a lady. I also know how to treat a gentleman, just to show you that I don't discriminate based on gender. I like both sexes.

What kind of women do I like? I like women with really big butts, folks. And this is definitely no lie. I kind of like big women with big butts. It doesn't matter if they're African-American, Haitian, Jamaican, Cape Verdean, Mexican or Peruvian. I don't do white chicks. Nothing against them, they just don't do it for me. I'm all about voluptuousness of the body and the thickness of the booty, folks. Skinny women don't do it for me. Never have, never will. When it comes to men's body types, I'm much more flexible. Whatever man I deal with must be Black or Hispanic. Arab is okay. Asian is acceptable, if I'm really horny or desperate. I don't sleep with white guys. They just don't do it for me. I like Black men and Hispanic men with big dicks. Preferably men who are uncircumcised, because I'm uncut myself. I don't care if they're gay or bisexual, married or single. As long as they have big ones and actually know how to use their big dicks. I've had a lot of fun with voluptuous women and hunky men over the years. My nonstop sexual conquests only came to a stop when I enrolled at UMass-Boston. It seems only the thugs get any play down there.

Recently, I've started going to this promising church. The Brockton Area Seventh-Day Adventist Church. It's a Haitian-American church located in downtown Brockton, near the Bat Center. I love this church. The pastor is really friendly, and preaches 'the gospel of inclusion'. Unlike most pastors in the Black church, he doesn't seem to hate gays. He says a true Christian shouldn't hate his fellow human being, whether they agree with gay rights or not. I love this new preacher-man. And I like my new church. So many sexy young Black women and hunky young Black men around. I know I'm going to have some fun. Can I get an amen?

There's this pretty Black lady I've noticed checking me out lately. Her name is Roselie. She's a tall, curvy and big-bottomed, dark-skinned Black woman in her late thirties. She's fine as hell. I think I'm catching MILF fever, folks. You know a brother like me had to holler. It turns out that roselie and I knew each other from before. We used to chat when she would come by the Massasoit library to study late in the evenings. She once caught me watching bisexual porn on the web. She knew I was bisexual, and didn't care. What do you know? Small world. Anyhow, I was really feeling her and she was definitely feeling me. The attraction was mutual. Roselie is one of those hot Black women who simply must have it. And you know I want to give it to her. One day, we nearly got caught making out in the basement of the church. Wow.

Roselie and I took precautions from that day forward, and we had our fun. We did our thing and had some wild times. We simply didn't want to get caught. Church people are gossipers, folks. Seriously. Roselie and I had our fun on the down low, an ironic turn of phrase since I was seeing a female. Once, she invited me over to her house and nearly fucked me to death, folks. I didn't think Haitian women were a kinky bunch but Roselie proved me wrong. This church-going Haitian woman had me lie on her bed while she sucked my cock while fingering my asshole. Hello, is she kinky or what? I mean, she licked my balls like she wanted to polish them until they were shining or something. And she fingered my ass with two fingers at a time. I usually didn't let people finger me, whether it was guys or females doing the fingering but Roselie was a wild one.

After sucking my dick and fingering my asshole, the sexy Haitian woman put me on all fours. Face down and ass up. Spreading my ass cheeks wide open, she proceeded to lick and finger my ass some more. I didn't know many women who were into licking male ass, especially Black women. After tossing my salad, Roselie asked me if I'd ever been fucked by a woman before. I said yes. She grinned and told me this would be different. I turned around and saw something which shocked me. Roselie had a scary-looking strap-on dildo on! I was stunned. Still, I was horny so I went along with it. Roselie bent me over and slid the dildo up my ass. I gasped as she entered me. I couldn't believe this shit. A sexy mature Haitian woman was fucking me, a bisexual Haitian-American man, with a strap-on dildo! And they say Haitian women aren't kinky!

I stroked my long and thick, uncircumcised Black cock as Roselie pumped her dildo into my ass. This sure brought back some really fun memories. I've been fucked by many people over the years. This was my first time getting the notorious strap-on fucking from a woman, though. Last week, a sexy Puerto Rican dude named Rico hooked up with me at a gay bar in the city of Boston. Rico is this six-foot-one, lean and muscular, olive-skinned and gray-eyed Puerto Rican stud who absolutely loves Black guys. We had a lot of fun together in a motel room. We took a shower together, and I sucked his long and thick, uncut dick. I like Puerto Rican guys. Like most of us Haitian guys from the old country, they tend to be uncut. Rico and I sucked each other's cocks, then he grabbed a condom, put me on all fours and fucked me. He shoved his thick dick so far up my ass, I felt like he was going to split me in half. He pumped his dick in me, screaming obscenities the entire time. This dude had the dick of death. After he fucked me, I was sore for days.

Roselie's dildo was thicker than Rico's dick had been. The sexy mature Haitian woman pumped her dildo up my ass, and I found myself screaming in pain and pleasure. Hot damn. She really knew what she was doing. She plowed the dildo deep into my ass. I screamed. I cursed. I cried. She just mercilessly rammed it up my ass, pounding into me. Roselie fucked me until I came, then she pulled out of me. Afterwards, we lay side by side on the bed, spent. I stared at Roselie, stunned by her kinkiness and expert lovemaking. The sexy Haitian woman told me that she was really into female domination and strap-on play. I found this intriguing. She told me she had several men and women whom she played with regularly. That last revelation was surprising. Grinning, Roselie told me she was bisexual too. Then she kissed me.

Yeah, that's how it all began. Roselie and I became an item. It's weird. I'm in an open relationship with a gorgeous Black woman who's got a son who could be one of my friends. Roselie's son James just graduated from the religious academy where he spent the past four years and he's enrolling in college next fall. I met him and he's a cool cat. He knows I'm friends with his mother, but that's about it. Roselie keeps her private life really private. She's even more closeted than I am. I'm bisexual and I'm okay with it. My friends know, as do my mother, sister and one male cousin. The other members of the family are assholes so I don't tell them jack. Roselie's play pals are the only people who know that she's one kinky mama who swings both ways. She likes to compartmentalize. The ladies she knows from the church would never guess that this Haitian-American female police officer is a mistress of kink. And her naïve son doesn't know that she's got a thing for younger men.

We have great fun together. Once, she even let me have her ass. We were kissing under the warm waters of her shower one summer night when she started rubbing her big black ass against my groin. Naturally I got hard and she looked me in the eye and asked me if I ever thought about fucking her ass. Of course I said yes. She smiled, and told me to take my shot. I knelt down in thankfulness. I actually kissed her ass, then lathered her up with soap before spreading her ass cheeks and rubbing my cock against her asshole. Slowly, I pushed my cock into her asshole. Roselie bent over and spread her cheeks, welcoming me inside of her. Placing my hands upon her hips, I began working my dick up her ass. Folks, I tapped that ass. Roselie screamed in pleasure as my long and thick black cock filled her big sexy ass. I've never heard a woman scream so much. Wow. I didn't know she had it in her. We fucked and sucked and came who knows how many times. It was fun.

Afterwards, we lay in her bed. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. She pulled away from me, and slept on the other side of the bed. I'll never understand this woman. I sleep with a lot of women, and a few men. Those whom I keep in touch with actually matter to me. I'm not the monogamous type, but I do care. Whether they're male or female, I believe in treating them right. As in I check up on them from time to time, and occasionally send them gifts. Roselie isn't like that. She likes rough sex, but she doesn't like to kiss. Or be held. Wow. That's too bad, really. Because I do care about her. This is more than just sex for me. I think she's an okay person and I like what we have. A wild, fun, kinky and unpredictable...something. And something is always better than nothing. Right? Whatever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Haitian MILF Domination

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 464 milliseconds