• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Submission Ch. 01

Submission Ch. 01

I awakened to a thunderstorm. Then the phone ran. I answered sleepily and recognized Mistresses' voice. "How soon can you be here, slave?" She asked, although it was more of a demand than a question. I responded that I could be there in about an hour and was instantly out of bed and in the shower.

It was still raining as I arrived at Her apartment. She let me in and immediately blindfolded me and fastened a leather collar around my neck. I heard Her snap the leash to it. "We are entertaining a visitor today. He asked specifically for you. I expect you to obey all commands. DO NOT DISSAPOINT HIM OR ME!" She told me sternly. I was already aroused. I was led into Her dungeon and ordered to strip. I did as instructed, my clothes were taken from me as I undressed. Wrist and ankle restraints were fastened to me .I felt very vulnerable standing there naked. I knew Mistress was there yet a man was staring at me as well.

I felt Mistress caress my ass. "Too pale, you need a trip across my lap. Get across my lap now!" She told me. I was helped across her lap, hands on the floor and ass in the air. "Select a paddle for me, please," She told the stranger. He handed Her the ping pong paddle and She commented, "Good choice!" Next I heard a smack and felt the sting on my right cheek. Then came five more. That was followed by several on my left cheek.

My bottom was heating up as She alternated swatting one cheek and then the other. That's better," She said as She felt my hot ass. "Get up," She told me.

"OK, the slut is all yours," She told the stranger. He tugged on the leash and I stepped forward until He touched my face. He inspected me with one hand, gently, teasing me. He caressed my nipples before pinching them, then stroked my very erect cock as well as my ass. A thin ribbon was tied around my cock.

He spoke quietly to me, "I think you'll do nicely. We're going to have lots of fun today. Mistress will watch. First let's see how tight you are. Bend over, slut." I obeyed, bending across a sawhorse. A rope was tied around my body, securing me tightly. My hands and feet were fastened to hooks. I felt the cool lube being spread around my anus. He circled it then slowly inserted a finger inside me. I couldn't help but moan and I heard Mistress chuckle.

They both spoke of how tight I was and what a slut I was. Then he removed his finger and began to press a plug into me.

"It's too big!" I said. Big mistake. He removed the plug and Mistress yelled at me for being so insolent. She smacked my ass 10 times, quite hard. "Let's try this again," He told me. I felt the plug being inserted in me again. I relaxed my ass as He slowly pushed it inside. He was merciful, pausing to let me adjust. As the widest part slipped inside the pain was intense but quickly subsided. I felt my stretched anus contract around it and breathed a sigh of relief.

My breathing returned to normal and I wondered what would happen next. I was blindfolded still and my imagination was running wild. Without warning came a loud smack on my ass. It was a leather strap. I jumped but didn't move. He gave me six more and then paused to change instruments. Master used five more paddles on me and my ass was glowing. I was relieved when He stopped and untied me. I had to be helped up. Suddenly my left nipple felt like it was on fire! Nipple clip! Next came the pain to the other nipple. I sucked in air through clenched teeth.

"Alright, slut, I'm going to allow you the privilege of kissing my ass. Do a good job and you will be rewarded. Do a bad job and the punishment will be great. Get to it!" He bend over and I sank to my knees. I felt his butt with both hands and began to kiss it all over.I didn't expect the lash across my back. Mistress had a stranded cat and was beginning to whip me. I worked my tongue into his crack and ran my tongue up and down it several times. Zeroing in on his rosebud I worked my tongue all around it.

"That's it, slut stick your tongue in his ass. Lick it. Fuck his ass with your tongue!" She was yelling at me. I gently spread his cheeks and inserted my tongue inside him. "Yeah, that's it. Do it," he said. The whip continued to fall across my back, ass and thighs. My tongue went as far in his ass as I could get it. He pressed back against me and I tongue fucked Him till my tongue ached.

Master pulled away from me and turned around. The whipping had stopped, mercifully. "Here's your reward, you little slut," he told me as he pressed his cock to my mouth. I opened wide as he slid it in. He grabbed my hair and started to fuck my face. His cock was large and vainly, thick and with a nicely shaped head. It felt good and tasted great. It was more than a mouthful and I savored it. He was very aroused and groaned loudly as He filled my mouth with six or seven huge blasts of cum.

As He pulled out of my mouth, Mistress had me stand, then tied me to a chair. I was felt like that, alone and horny as hell.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Submission Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds